Start by marking “Night of the Vampire” as Want to Read:

Night of the Vampire

Killian walked into my new voodoo shop late one night with an urgent request - he needed me to heal his friend. Only I know absolutely nothing about voodoo, or healing. I’m just trying to start a new life with what little family I have left after my dream of becoming a star on Broadway went up in flames.
Literally.
At first glance, he was an average looking guy with a Euro
Published October 15th 2020 by Everblood Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Night of the Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night of the Vampire

Start your review of Night of the Vampire
Stephanie Telles young
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
At first I was a bit skeptical as it kinda starts off a bit slow but once it picks up speed....oh my! I think this is the first story/book I've read where a supernatural being is actually getting sick! That part was like... wait a minute this is so contrary to everything you ever read....but then they "feel" the magic of it or at least explain it and your like oh OK. Just like always it's never good to assume things! Killian hear there's a witch in town that doesn't belong to resident witches so ...more
Isabel Jordan
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE. In case that didn't make things clear enough, I loved this series starter from L.E. Wilson. I mean, I've loved all her books, but there's something extra special about her vampire books, and this one is especially fantastic. Killian is my type of vampire hero--a little dark, a little damaged, and entirely too sexy for his own good. And Lizzy is a heroine that paranormal romance lovers can really relate to--smart, brave, and ready to do whatever it takes to protect those she loves ...more
Lisa Bing
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an exciting read, full of vampire lore, witch alliances, a mysterious curse and sizzling chemistry. Killian was all alpha, powerful and sexy as hell. Lizzy has had some rough patches, along with her quirky 'tricks', and a slew of family she knew nothing about. Everything comes to a head in New Orleans and I enjoyed the reading ride. Now to see what's in store for the next book, and maybe some more clues as to who the 'bad guy' is ;)
Kassandra Blake
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Being a fan of vampires and paranormal romance, I thought to myself that I absolutely had to read this title after reading its synopsis. The only negative point being the length of the synopsis.

The created universe revolves around vampires and witches and the story takes place in New Orleans. We discover several characters that we appreciate more or less.

Killian is the typical alpha male who is used to being obeyed and getting what he wants. At times he annoyed me but what do you expect, he's a
Denise
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Four and a Half Stars!!!!
This is a NON-SPOILER REVIEW. Night of the Vampire by L.E. Wilson is the first book in the Into The Dark series. I really enjoyed this read. L.E. Wilson wrote this book in pictures! The writing was crisp and animated the characters in a way that I felt I could reach out and touch them. Strong and defined, the secondary cast was clamoring to tell their secrets throughout Killian and Lizzy's story. A great first peek at the night life of New Orleans and the legendary spats
Marlou (life_of_a_bookdragon)
This book was provided to me by Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.

Ohhh this was bad. I read the whole book without DNFing it just because I was fascinated by this train wreck of a book. I can see that the other tried really hard to create a strong female lead who needs no man and a male lead whose hopeless without his woman, but boyyyyy this was a bad book.

Killian is not just overbearing and possessive like most vampires I've read about, he's a stalker, a maniac, his behaviour
Emily Pennington
Oct 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Killian Rice went into the voodoo shop asking for help. One of his people (vampire) was dying from a witch’s curse, and only another witch could undo the spell. He could tell she was a witch, but not what kind. She may not even be able to help him. But he had to try. Lizzy turns out to be his fated mate. With the troubles (I almost said “bad blood” – oops) between witches and vampires, this is not a healthy choice to make. Will Lizzy accept her vampire mate? Or will she try to leave him – and wi ...more
Emily Pennington
WILMA Kamma
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Night of the Vampire is the first book I read from this Author. I loved this book and it's an exciting story. This is a well written paranormal romance with strong characters in Killian and Lizzy. Lizzy is a Witch, but she doesn't know and Killian is an Vampire and needs her help for saving a friend. How will this going on?? The character are enjoyable and have a strong connection. The story is well flowing and keeps you interested so I was glued to the pages till the end and would highly recomm ...more
Ashleigh
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think I'm reeeeeally going to love this series!
Great storyline with a few plot twists to keep it from being like all the others in this trope.

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The attitudes toward the events that are happening make the story even richer and the characters more relatable.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Deb O
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

If you love alpha males than this is a must read book for you!!!This was an awesome book that I really enjoyed. The story and characters grabbed me from the beginning and I couldn't stop reading. I loved characters watching them grow together, they were well written and went well together. I found this book amazing with great word building making me feel apart of the story and watching it unfold in front of me. A definite must read for any fan and I can't wait to read more from this author!!!

I r
Elizabeth McDaniel
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lizzy moves back to New Orleans to run the shop her aunt left her. Killian was the leader of a group of vampires in New Orleans and one of them had been cursed and was dying by a witch. Lizzie was a witch but didn’t know it. Killian couldn’t understand his draw to Lizzie when he approached her to help Kenya with the curse that was on her. Killian realized that Lizzie was his soulmate and had a wild and interesting time convincing Lizzie that they belonged together. Fun read

I received a free copy
Caroline Doig
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Vampire’s and Witches do not mix so when Killian walks into a voodoo shop looking for a witch to help heal his friend he didn’t expect to find his mate. Lizzy owns a voodoo shop when one night a handsome man comes in and asks for her help he knows that Lizzy is a witch but he doesn’t know what kind. There is so much more going on in this story I enjoyed it but there was something missing I don’t know if it was the characters chemistry or that it needed more action but it’s a great read.
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Night of the Vampire by L.E. Wilson is an awesome story that I have read. This is book number one in this awesome series that I am so hooked on. I can not wait to read the rest of this this awesome series. I highly recommend this awesome story to everyone who loves reading about vampires and paranormal romance.

Beverly Warren
Oct 25, 2020 rated it liked it
This is book one of the Deathless Night - Into the Dark series by L. E. Wilson. She is a new to me author. I was totally captured by this book, but it was horrible either. It can be read as a standalone because it does not end in a cliffhanger. I am not sure what about this story didn't just capture my interest. I love books that scream "keep reading me." This one just didn't do that to me.

Kimmy Jung
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Night of the Vampire

Night of the Vampire is the first book I have read from Author L.E. Wilson. I loved this book and it's exciting story. It was soooo good that I went and purchased the whole first Deathless Night Series and I can not wait to dive in!

Tristan Burbridge
Oct 14, 2020 rated it liked it
The story line was good and holds promise of this being a good series which I understand is a spinoff from another series. The characters had promise, but there were things with them that I did not like. Maybe if I had read the previous series I would have liked these characters a little better.

Brenda Moser
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written paranormal romance with strong characters in Killian and Lizzy. The author does a great job developing their story and pulls you in with her descriptive writing and perfectly painted scenes. I was glued to the pages reading and would highly recommend this book.

Sandy
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state that I received an advanced reader copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review.

Holy shiznet!!! What a gr8 story. Vampires and witches, oh my. Lizzy doesn't know she's a witch and never knew vampires existed, but through this story she finds out. This is a gr8 HEA. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up.
Valerie Kendle
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a paranormal romance with strong characters in Killian and Lizzy. The story is well flowing,with lots of Vampires and Witches, a mysterious curse and sizzling chemistry.A definite must read for any fan.

BusyM3
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in this series. The character are enjoyable and have a connection. The story flows well and keeps you interested. Looking forward to see where this series will go. A great read.

I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Christina Burrus
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Vampires and Witches yes please!!! Another amazing book by the very talented author L. E. Wilson!!! I loved this book and paranormal romance!!! I look forward to the next book in the series!!! Read and enjoy!!!

Paula
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was between books and found this one to read. I am so glad I did. The storyline kept me turning the pages to see what happened next in the book. Looking forward to reading more by this author.

Sunni
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice paranormal romance with just the right amount of action, suspense, and steam to keep me reading. Killian and Lizzy were interesting characters that you could get invested in and played well off each other. The story was well written and kept me engaged to enough to read the next book.
Melissa
Oct 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: booksprout
This was a 50-50 good and bad, some parts were catching and the others kind of iffy in regards to the story.
Killian is a vampire, Lizzy a witch and they don't mix the thing is they are mates.

Lori
Oct 18, 2020 rated it liked it
A paranormal romance that started out good but kind of lost me but it did pick back up towards the end. Overall the writing was good as were the characters.

Barbara
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first book in the Deathless Night - Into the Dark series a well written story that kept me turning page. I want to read more in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat W
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic start to a new series, there were sizzles super characters and chemistry. The storyline was definitely a fab one which kept me hooked. A super start
Reader03
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
A vampire and new witch must find a path when they can live despite danger and a coven. I voluntarily received this book for an honest review.
Jodi
Oct 19, 2020 added it
Loved other books. This one just did not have much to it.

• A Cursed All Hallows' Eve
  • Bite of the Past (A Bite of the Past, #1)
  • Magic and Metaphysics Academy: The Complete Series (Mountain Shifters Universe)
  • Protecting His Kidnapped Family (Southern Soldiers of Fortune Book 2)
  • Dragon's Treat (A Curvy Mate for the Holidays Book 1)
  • Mated to the Alien Volume Two
  • Neanderthal Next Door: Enemies to Lovers, Mountain Man Next-Door Romance
  • Quadruplets for the Mountain Man (Mountain Men of Liberty, #9)
  • Cherry (Dragon Isles, #2)
  • All's Were That Ends Were (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska #6)
  • Boo in the Night (Hot Halloween Nights #7)
  • The Firehouse Feline: The Complete Series
  • A Vampire's Spell  (The Order of the Black Oak - Vampires, #1)
  • Burning Up: Firefighter Contemporary Romance Series Box Set
  • Casey's Secrets (Rebel Lust Taboo Book 1)
  • Her Dragon Rebel: A Dragon Shifter Romance (Black Claw Dragons Book 6)
  • Wolf Unleashed (The Royal Heir, #2)
  • Patriot (Dark Falcons, #3)
L.E. Wilson writes Paranormal Romance starring intense alpha males and the women who are fearless enough to tame them—for the most part anyway. ;) In her novels you'll find smoking hot scenes, a touch of suspense, a bit of gore, and multifaceted characters, all working together to combine her lifelong obsession with the paranormal and her love of romance.

Her writing career came about the usual way

News & Interviews