Start by marking “Crowned & Claimed Collection” as Want to Read:
Crowned & Claimed Collection

Crowned & Claimed Collection

In a world where a woman's purity is the fine line between being Queen and being killed, he was given one duty--to protect my purity and above all, to protect me. Both were a battle we weren't ready for.

USA Today Bestselling Author Betty Shreffler brings you a royal romance series full of irresistible love, passion, and forbidden romance.

Forced by tradition, I must give my
Kindle Edition
Published 2020 by Betty Shreffler

To ask other readers questions about Crowned & Claimed Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crowned & Claimed Collection

Start your review of Crowned & Claimed Collection
Lilith  Seven
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THE REVIEW FOR CROWNED & CLAIMED COLLECTION BY BETTY SHREFFLER.

Crowned and Claimed is a royal romance continuation series and includes all three books:
Forever Claimed

This was not at all what I was expecting in this series...I confess to the crime of going in the book blind only with seeing the cover but best decision ever made by me.
I thought this would be a simple Royal RH romance but SIMPLE does not even begin to describe it...

This series is about Princess Fiora
Rhonda
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1......This is going to be a short review and sort of sketchy. To say a lot would be giving this away so that's why I won't say much. Fiora is the soon to be Queen and must chose a King from the Royal House. Even though Matheas is her true love, she can't chose him because he isn't of the Royal House! Or can she? This was a totally unexpected story for me from Betty Shreffler and it took me by surprise. The details, the twists, the turns.... all made for a book that I couldn't put down. The ...more
Booksobsessive
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The one that took me by complete surprise, being totally honest, Fantasy Romance is really not my thing However, I found myself completely captivated with this read, One of them ‘one more chapter’ reads that before you know it it’s the early hours of the morning.
The story and plot shows Betty has an amazing vivid imagination. This story is intriguing, exciting and full of adventure and totally unexpected. So many twists, I was on the edge of my seat and my stomach was in knots, I was nervous to
Missy Brown
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I always enjoy the connivence of reading a whole series in one book. I love this series about our female lead who go through so much in her life. She never stops and does what she needs to do for her kingdom. This story is about Fiora and her men. I would highly suggest this series and this author.

CLAIMED ROYALTY-
I read through Claimed Royalty so quick! I just couldn't stop ready about Matheas and Fiora. I needed to know what happened next and could they get through the trials. Just their admitt
Shelly
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an action packed, emotional and sexy love story! The Crowned and Claimed Trilogy by Betty Shreffler has it all! This is one series you don't want to miss! I read and loved each book and here are my reviews.

Claimed Royalty:
THIS is one incredible sexy book! I was hooked from the start and I was on the edge of my seat to the very end. Claimed Royalty is the first book in the series. It's a sexy action packed book you don't want to miss. I will admit I needed several tissues while reading this
Rochelle
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
The whole series in one set and you won’t be disappointed. The first 2 books will end on a cliffhanger but you won’t have to wait for the next book since it is right here in one book.

Claimed Royalty

Book 1 in the Crowned and Claimed trilogy. Fiora and Matheas were so good. Loved the chemistry and attraction between the future queen and her right-hand man. There are other men but the chemistry that is between her and Matheas was just so hot. Loved this story and ready to move onto book 2.

Twice Cla
Marnie
This Series was amazing

Betty Shreffler can claim a trifecta for the win with this triumphant Crowned and Claimed series. Her writing is clever, her plots are detailed and suspenseful, and her romantic scenes scorched the retinas of my eyes. Once started, I couldn’t put it down.

This is an amazing series where our heroine is born and trained to be a strong woman, suffers at the hand of an evil man yet can still rise in her strength to show that she will try her best to win for her kingdom and the
Sue Bashford
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What an action packed series! Lots of lust, threats, rivalry and just plain fun. The characters came to life in front of my eyes. When I saw the list of characters I never thought I’d keep them straight in my head but, Betty Shreffler has such a fantastic ability to involve me in her plots that I had no trouble at all remembering a single one.

Fiora is such a feisty, strong, warrior princess that I’ve fallen in love with her. She loves her subjects, her land and wants nothing but to become t
Melinda Workman
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1: Claimed Royalty
Oh my Goodness! Princess Fiona must prove herself in a series of tests before choosing whom her king will be when she becomes Queen of Anauka. Matheas, Luther and Kellan all play a role in this saga. Who will she choose? Matheas has been her trusted friend and body guard since childhood. He is not a contender for her heart and crown. The attraction between them is evident. I will admit that I am rooting for him. The ending is a cliffhanger so I am going to have to wait to
Katrina Haynes
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Claimed Royalty

Omg, what can I say about this book is that I loved the whole thing which I think you will too.. It was hot and sexy then towards the end I wanted to cry as I am reading it.. Lol.. I so ready for the next book in the series which can't get here any faster because the ending.. Well done 🖤🖤🖤

Twice Claimed

Omg, omg, omg.. Is all I have to say. If I could give more then 5 stars I would it like 10 stars.. I love this one as much as Claimed Royalty. I laugh and cried, I also almost though
Gladys
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This awesome collection gives you all three books in this series with a single click and no pesky wait time between books. The characters are intriguing, the story complex and the heat steamy. This is my unprejudiced and independent review of the books that are included.

Claimed Royalty: I really liked this book. It was a romance but it also had plenty more to offer the reader. The engaging storyline had drama, action, intensity, excitement and intrigue. Fiora was an interesting character and I t
Heather  The Hatters
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ok this is a set of complete books!! There is so much that happens within all these pages!! I can not express how much I enjoyed these books. They are so well written filled with all kinds of action. They also are emotionally packed that will make you want to scream, yell, and quite possibly throw your kindle. You will find yourself cursing the author in one breath, and praising her in the next. If you have ever read any of the authors work before you will understand what I meant by that stateme ...more
Pat
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This wonderful 3 book collection will give you hours of pure reading pleasure!

Book 1
Claimed Royalty
I found this book to be a very enjoyable read! The storyline was well written, the plot flowed easily from page to page and the characters were written with such great detail and depth that I was totally engaged throughout the entire book! I always look forward to reading more from this author!

Book 2
Twice Claimed
This book was one outstanding read with the well written storyline and a plot that flo
Cheryl Johnson
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Betty Shreffler does it again. Claimed Royalty is an action packed romance that leaves you excited to see what comes next. The characters are well written and have great chemistry. I highly recommend reading it.

Twice Claimed is the second book in the Crowned and Claimed series. It picks up where Claimed Royalty left off.

The action, humor, suspense, and steamy romance continue and some new characters are introduced that add even more to the story.

I loved the first book and loved this one even mor
Wioletta
Three books in the set:
Wow. I don't know where to start. I loved Fi and Matheas, the way they fit together. They're perfect for each other, they know that they don't have a future . Story is amazing, well written and I loved it.
This book, takes you for an emotional ride. It's hard to say your feelings about this book when in one moment you want to kiss the author and the next you want to throw that book at the author.
There is nothing else to say besides it is an AMAZING book.
Finally, the last
Sharon
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There are certain authors that you know when you get ahold of their book you will not be disappointed. They are few and far between and this author is amazing!
This series is amazing! The characters, setting and storyline.
I recommend reading the series from the beginning as you truly get to know each character. This is the perfect way to do so with the complete collection.
Book one

There are no words that can do justice for this book. Applause to Ms. Betty for her originality in writing such a com
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I was at the edge of my seat while reading this collection. I just love that it's in a box set because there is no way you can read book 1 and just wait for the next one. I had to continue reading and may have ignored my kids for the day because I devoured this. There are secrets, traditions, secret love, and so much more. I went through a gamut of emotions while reading and most of the time I think I couldn't pick my jaw off the floor. But I love where the author went with this and in the end I ...more
Véronique Laplante Grenier
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Claimed Royalty was the first book by Betty Shreffler that I was reading. I wasn't dissapointed. I really love Fi and Matheas. (Team Matheas all the way). The book leaves us in a cliffhanger. Can't wait to read the sequel.

Twice Claimed : This book was amazing. Really love Fiora and Matheas. Can't wait to read the third book in this serie.

Forever Claimed : Wow! A great end to what have been an excellent trilogy. Really have love Fiora, Matheas and Ryker.

I have received an arc of this box set f
Gina Burkart
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a series that is all together and amazing read that will have you loving that the series are all together in this amazing collection. This series is amazing read and you will love that it has hot steamy sexy dark sex that will have you needing more of this series that will draw you in from the very beginning tell the very ending and leaving you with a book hangover after completing this series.
Deanne Taylor
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This set is for all those people who didn't want to read it when it released in singles, this takes care of the whole "cliffhanger" excuse!! Lol
It's now like one big book of awesomeness you won't want to put down!!
Highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good plot, strong female lead and some amazingly good sexy scenes!!
Phyllis Wolford
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of stories, that kinda go to the past to help you understand the present and to hold on to a way of life long gone.
This is the difference between kingdoms and the public.
Where the queen can be killed for not being innocent on her wedding night. This also tells of the men willing to face anything to claim their women and to hold and protect them.
These stories tell of the struggle to be prefect only to normal and to want a normal life and relationship.
Jess Segar
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was an on the edge of your seat read. Fiora continues to fight her love for Mattheas, while attempting to rule her kingdom. While also dealing with attacks from Belore.
This book ends on another cliff hanger at a really good part as well. Grrrr
If your a fan of royalty, steamy sex and drama this is the book/ series for you.
Melanie
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is so good!!! Though I'm not super into political books, this had enough political intrigue and twists that I couldn't put it down, not to mention the steam was practically coming off my kindle while I read it. This is a MUST READ for everyone!
A
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Crowned Collection is a fantastic sci-fi, fantasy romance. Think Hunger Games but more steamy filled with suspense and drama.
Nancy George
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a different book than I normally read.  But Betty knocked this one out of this world.  The strength that Fiora show going through her trials is the strength that most women hope and pray they can have.  And Matheas is the kind of man that every woman wants.

This continuation of the series did not disappoint.  The action had me gasping out loud.  The choices that Fiora has to make would tear anyone apart.  I can not wait for the next book to see what happens.  Just hope my heart doesn't
CK
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such an intense and amazing series! From book one to book three - you will sooo love this amazing story! Fiora, Matheus and Ryker are just perfect!
Dale
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love how I can binge read this series all in once place. I know it isnt hard finding the books of the series but I like that now I can stay in the story till the very end without pausing or leaving the characters.
Fizza
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You know why I love collection books? Because this way you can keep reading about your favorite characters without taking a break. ;) I have read all three of these books. It's a continuing series and it's amazing. The author has created a world here which is dangerous, exciting, romantic, and many other things. It's a story about a brave Queen and the people close to her. It's fast-paced, thrilling, and it takes you on an adventure you aren't likely to forget any time soon. I highly recommend i ...more
Melissa Carlton
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In Book One, Fiora is a royal preparing to become Queen of Anaukin with a lot of pressure to find a suitable husband from neighboring royal families. The problem is that her heart lies with her devoted bodyguard Matheas. She is put through trials that rival the Hunger Games, just to prove herself worthy of being queen. She has to date the different royal suitors in a manner similar to the bachelor, and some of them have more to offer than others in terms of personality, power, and let’s face it ...more
Crystal
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was just a different type of book for me. I’m not a fan of Fantasy novels, but I’m a huge fan of Ms. Shreffler’s work. She could probably write a thesis on the origins of the universe and I’d probably read it.
This set includes the entire Crowned and Claimed series, so you won’t have the hangover from having been left on a cliffhanger and waiting for the next book in the series. This is Fiora’s story, her life’s been laid out because of her birth. The next Queen of Anauka is her destiny. Sh

• Corrupted Love (The Mackenzies #2)
  • Mayhem (Reapers MC)
  • Beginnings,  Variant- 1: A Dark Genetic Manipulation Romance
  • Inevitable (King Crime Family, #2)
  • The Carrera Cartel (Carrera Cartel, #1-3 + Bonus)
  • The Italian Obsession (The Italians #3)
  • Chasing the Moon
  • Bound Together (Torn and Bound Duet, #2)
  • Deceptive Love (Mackenzie & Volkolv Duet, #1)
  • Stories of September
  • My Night with a Rockstar
  • Black Light: Branded
  • Gold Mine (Diamond, #2)
  • Take a Number (Wait With Me, #4)
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Deviant (Black Mountain Academy)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Four (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #4)
Betty Shreffler is a USA Today and International Bestselling Romance Author. She writes sexy and suspenseful stories with hot alphas and kickass heroines with twists you don’t expect. She also writes beautiful and sexy romances with tough women and their journeys at finding love. Betty is a mix of country, nerdy, sassy, sweet and a whole lot of sense of humor. If she’s not writing or doing book ev ...more

News & Interviews