Start by marking “The Hookup” as Want to Read:
The Hookup

The Hookup

The Hookup was previously released in The Bookworm Box's special edition charity box, Unconditional, 2019.

Release Date: 10/12/2020

Meet me @ The Hookup?

A well-deserved celebration is in order for attorney Easton Elliott. Everything is going as planned until a tempting glimpse of the past sidebars the handsome attorney’s party.

An unexpected invitation has linguist Grant Ho
Published October 12th 2020 by Kindle Alexander

To ask other readers questions about The Hookup, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hookup

Start your review of The Hookup
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
The Hookup by Kindle Alexander, is a short, M/M sexy little novella that is sure to heat you up on these cool autumn evenings.

Attorney Easton Elliott has just unexpectedly won a tough case he and his co-workers have been working on for over a month. They need to celebrate so decide to meet up at The Hookup Brewpub. When he arrives, there is an unexpected surprise sitting at the bar, one he can’t resist.

Kindle Alexander (@KindleAlexander) | Twitter

Grant Holt has a lot on his mind lately, things weighing him down. It’s just what he needs, a
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I missed this book when it was in the anthology last year, so it was great to get it and read it now.

And I have to say.... this misunderstanding slash hookup is hot and sweet and also tender and full ov love.

Grant and Easton are 😍🔥🔥🔥

And I am with Easton here with the uniform thingy....

This is a very quick read - I think it took me about half an hour to finish it. But it is also well rounded out that it does not feel rushed to me.

Really, I just adored it.

If you w
Joelle
Omg! That was one fast-paced hot read. Easton and Grant liked to spice things up with a little adventure and role-playing. Talk about heat! Scorching! For a short read, this book was one fun and dirty read that was filled with a ton of emotion and a whole lot of love. Loved it!
E.Muddle
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short and steamy, and so full of love and tenderness, this is a fantastic read. Grant and Easton have an undeniable attraction the moment they set eyes on each other at The Hookup. It's explosive and exciting, but also has that emotional intimacy between them that will have you feeling all gooey inside. Although it's quite short, the writing and emotional exploration between Easton and Grant is enough to give you the complete picture of their relationship, and have you falling in love with them. ...more
Mirjam
Sep 23, 2020 marked it as to-read

The Hookup was previously released in The Bookworm Box special edition charity box, Unconditional, 2019.
Diane McConnell
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Grant Holt was looking for a one-night stand or was he?

Grant Holt was looking for a good time at The Hookup when he was offered a drink by the sexy guy next to him. Attorney Easton Elliott is looking to celebrate with his team after winning a tough case and his eye was on the cute sailor at the bar.

Any story by Kindle Alexander is worth reading and The Hookup may one of the shorter stories but the emotion between Easton and Grant trying to fix their relation by doing a little role playing.

The Ho
Missy
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Grant shows up to the Hookup Bar for a night out only to meet a gorgeous blonde man who gives him the offer of a quickie in the bathroom. Easton and Grant have that intense, hot and steamy attraction to each other that can’t be denied. These two men jumped right off the pages and took my mind to a different place totally. But never being let down Kindle Alexander took it to a whole different level. I need more of these men!
Kindle Alexander never lets you down when reading about the men in their
Kim
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read this author before. This is a mm contemporary novella set in the USA. A fun, quick read about Easton and Grant. Great twist. Grab it, it will definitely give you a smile. Kindle is an auto buy for me.
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
The Hookup by Kindle Alexander is the quick and dirty distraction you might be looking for. This sexy m/m romance is about Grant and Easton, who meet at the bar and decide to hook up. It turns out they were more than a one-night stand. The Hookup was previously released in The Bookworm Box's special edition charity anthology, Unconditional, 2019.
J.P. Sayle
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you love this duo then you’re in for a treat. Although this is a quick read it gives you all the feels you’re used to from these two. It’s sweet, sexy with a little twist (no spoiler here)
These two men need a full story (begging eyes) please ❤️
Sharing The Book Love
Super quick novella read! Hot hookup play date with bathroom hijinx! Honestly want more of the story but enjoyed the read.
Jackie Wright
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kindle Alexander always gives us well written, steamy books with characters we always fall in love with, I missed this novella when it was released as part of an anthology and I’m so glad I got the opportunity to read it now.
The Hookup is exactly that, it starts as a casual hookup in a bar and it soon moves on to a loving relationship between Grant and Easton but there’s more, this couple love some role playing and that’s when the fun begins....
This duo write MM so well in fact for me they are
Cathy Brockman
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short and hot.
Grant is dealing with no longer working and not dealing well. sitting at home eating sweets and drinking a lot. He gets an unexpected invitation to meet someone at a bar he hasn't been to in a long time he dons his too tight sailor uniform and heads out.
Easton is at the hookup to celebrate a victory from his law firm when he spots a sexy man in a tight uniform at the bar and they have a quicky in the bathroom. The twist revealed made me sigh it was so sweet.
This book took me about
Anna Torres
Oct 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It all started with a hookup! And from time to time, they indulge in role-playing. Tonight is one of those times.

But life puts roadblocks along the way. Grant lost his thankless job. Grant traveled too much because of that job, Easton doesn’t see him enough. Grant feels useless, stagnant and his insecurities are surfacing.

When Easton reassures Grant that he couldn’t be happier to have him home, and that whatever is troubling Grant, they will face and overcome it, that they are there for each ot
Katie Townsend
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The hook up was fun flirty full of heat and exactly what i needed

I was hooked on every page the story was full of fun characters i loved it so much
Nicky
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet mother that was one 🔥🔥🔥novella that this dynamic duo excel at. A Kindle Alexander story, novella or otherwise, is never a disappointment! ❤️❤️
Shirin Rasheed
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Hookup is a short read but it's filled with so much passion, heat, electric chemistry between the characters that it will keep you hooked from beginning to end.

I Couldn't put it down. I wish it was longer. I wanted to enjoy it more. But I Highly Recommend all Readers to one click this book right now.
Mildred
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Two smoking hot guys. What's not to love.
Grant dresses in military whites and makes his way to The Hookup bar. He is immediately approached by a gorgeous blond dressed in a suit. Attraction is instantaneous. A hot hookup ensues in the bar bathroom. I highly recommend reading this sizzling short story!
michelle Shelly
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great!

This is not only a short hot little read but also it is a fun read! I’m not going to give anything away but The Hookup is just what I needed right now. A lighthearted, sexy and really cute read. Grab it, it will definitely put a smile on your face.
Wendy Moore
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was scared to start this as I am a HUGE fan, but I HATE novella's. They usually leave me feeling disappointed and feeling ripped off I didn't get a full story, usually don't connect with the characters and so on...... BUT they nailed this one. So much story packed into a little novella. I connected with both MC's right a way, felt their connection and love how they loved each other. It was a sweet, fun, kinky read that felt complete.
Jenny
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Grant and Easton! I feel so in love with these characters. This book captivated me until the end. Such beautiful words from this author once again. Beautiful, sweet, and HOT story! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Debra Phiri (Dragon Nanny)
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a super fun and totally sizzling read!

I love Grant and Easten! They are so good together. They compliment each other and bring out the need for a fan!

This story is the perfect appetizer novella to sink your teeth into!
Shelley
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick and fun read. It took me about an hour to read this and the story didn’t feel rushed. In true Kindle Alexander fashion they have created a compelling story that has you turning the pages and wanting more. Easton and Grant are sexy. The Hookup is sexy. I loved it. ❤️

I was given an ARC in exchange for a honest review.
WycEd Reader

Check out our full post for THE HOOKUP on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Angie – ☆☆☆☆☆
Oh
My
God

This was exactly what I needed. Hot, sweet, and lovely. I loved Grant and Easton. This book really needed to be longer. I need more!!!! This book was super fast and a great pick me up if you're in a book slump.

Veronica – ☆☆☆☆
Hot lawyer Easton meets equally hot Grant, who had gone to a local bar for a little stress relief. It leads to a deliciously steamy encounter. The Hookup is a
Carra
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There’s nothing quite like a short, hot novella from one of my favorite authors with just a touch of angst to put a smile on my face. This is a really quick read—like maybe a half hour to an hour—but it packed enough of a punch in that time to have me loving both Grant and Easton, and wanting to know so much more about them.

It’s hard not to say too much in my review considering the short length of this story. What it all boils down to though is two guys looking for and finding a hot and sexy hoo
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
The Hookup is a short story with Grant and Easton. Grant needs some time to play as he has his concerns and worries dragging him down. Easton sees a gorgeous man in navy whites and immediately wants to know him better.

This was a quick read that still manages to give you a great story. I loved the twist halfway through which gave a whole new depth to the read. The attraction between these two is off the charts so be prepared for a steamy read.

If you need some quick loving then I can definitely re
Becky Baldridge
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a fun romp! Kindle Alexander is an automatic read for me, so I clicked on The Hookup without ever even checking out the blurb. While I was surprised to find out what a quick read it is, I wasn't at all surprised about liking the story. It starts out like it's just going to be two strangers hooking up for a quickie, which makes for a fun, entertaining read, but this one does hold some surprises even with the short length. The whole story is easily read in under an hour, and it makes for an e ...more
Veronica
Oct 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Hot lawyer Easton meets equally hot Grant, who had gone to a local bar for a little stress relief. It leads to a deliciously steamy encounter. The Hookup is is a quick, sexy story with a great little twist and was ultimately sweet too which I loved.

I felt the author did a great job of giving us a snapshot of one memorable night and while I would happily read more stories about Easton and Grant, this one was plenty satisfying
Ruthie Taylor
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is a short read, but manages to be both super hot, but also incredibly sweet and romantic. It really is the perfect escapism and complement to a glass of wine and comfy chair. I loved the reception that they get after their very hot hookup!

If you have never read a Kindle Alexander story before, I am sure that this gives you a delicious taste of the quality and style of writing. Enjoy!

Wicked Reads Review Team
Laina Gruver
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, no-low-angst
4 stars

Easton goes with his coworkers to a bar called The Hookup and while there, he sees a handsome sailor drinking alone. Easton convinces Grant to join him in the bathroom. They share a very intense encounter behind the locked door.

A sweet quick read. Previous released in the Bookworm Box Anthology “Love is Love is Love is Unconditional”

*****
POV... third person

Standalone or series... standalone novella

Hangover... no

Recommend... sure

Reread... yes
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Headlines (Prime Time, #3)
  • Mr. Perfect (Sinister in Savannah, #2)
  • Locked Heart
  • Starting From Here (Starting From, #3)
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Trouble
  • The Sex Coach
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Have Mercy
  • Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey #2)
  • Unwritten (Unscripted, #3)
  • Laying Pipe
  • Fix Me (Tattoos and Temptation #2)
  • The Ghost and Charlie Muir
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • Hard Target (Wrecked: Guardians, #1)
  • Wood (True Lover's Stories, #2)
  • Hide & Seek (Brantley Walker: Off the Books #3)
Website: www.kindlealexander.com