Start by marking “Breakthrough Experience” as Want to Read:
Breakthrough Experience

Breakthrough Experience

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  284 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
This title presents inspiring science and philosophy in a way that is completely accessible to anyone, to reveal and explore the universal laws and principles that underlie our very existence.
Published March 1st 2002 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about Breakthrough Experience, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Breakthrough Experience

Marty Ritz
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Demartini is so far ahead of every other present day teacher that he's come full circle to see the positive in the negative and the negative in the positive. Is he nuts? Well he would say he is, but the flip side is that he's also a genius (and he applies his wisdom daily). Let's just say he's embraced the yin/yang of perception and that has made him balanced. With love and gratitude in his heart and certainty and presence in his mind, Demartini has written this book to introduce you to the "Gre ...more
Sonia
Dec 04, 2011 rated it really liked it
This book was transforming. It will be added to my list of books that have impacted me greatly. I truly experienced a 'breakthrough' experience on my outlook on life. My most powerful take away -with the bad comes the good, with the good comes the bad - that's life, embrace it.
Durand
Apr 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I think you'll enjoy this book more if you've seen Demartini at one of his speaking events. I also think reading this book will help you gain more from his talks. I don't know which one should come first. Otherwise, the book does a great job of communicating his philosophy.
Phil Richardson
Sep 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
One of my all time favorites. I keep it close as occasional re-read when I need a shot in the common sense arm. My wife and I also read it aloud together. Thanks John D.
Wayne
Mar 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Interesting read and good overview of the method. Especially if you don't have the funds to go to the real thing
Olamide OPEYEMI
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is such a magnificent work by a thorough soul. It's a book and workbook all infused into a dynamite of enlightenment that has the capacity to recalibrate the shallow priorities and perspectives of a person to depths of profound vision and service.

Dr. Demartini himself carries all these breadth of information with a sense of destiny, knowing that he was born to show others the way to fulfilling all their dreams. His principle of fair exchange is simple, yet elusive. But he makes it clear th
Phinesse Dave
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I learnt to breakthrough certain barriers in my life, most notably my relationship with my father. not wanting to sound cliche, but after reading through the book and going through the exercises, i felt as if a huge burden had been lifted off my shoulders.

We all have barriers in life, this may be a book for you, or it may not. but one thing is for sure, your outlook will definitely not be the same.

worth a read. unless your'e open to it.
Ian
Feb 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Dr Demartini has a kind of universal appeal that comes out of the new age / self help movement. He is a little different from most in the positive thinking movement as he pays at lest lip service to the existence of the so called 'negative' side of the 'universe'. However he appears to me, when one looks beyond the presented facades, to be even more deeply conceded than 'the rest'.
Nichola Paul
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I found this book a bit of an emotional roller coaster..... I can't say my breakthrough experience was very successful but I thoroughly enjoyed the book and attended one of Demartini's seminars after.
Nate Hewitt
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
First read of this book, inspired me greatly. Took a lot away from it, and led me into further readings.
Andrea
Sep 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mustread
Love it so much. It really rocks my life. My perception of life is quite transformative. I see the light of every person I meet. Thank you so much for this rare pearl of wisdom. :)
Tld7565
Dec 31, 2007 rated it it was amazing
So it is a bit of a hippie book even for me, but it has some interesting thoughts in it. I woulnd't take everything as 100% true, but it will get you thinking about your life.

Cayly Dixon
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
changed my approach to relationships and myself. a pivotal book for me.
Charles II
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm only giving the book 4 out of 5 stars because the live event, "Breakthrough Experience", truly was a life-changing experience and I'm not sure the book really does it justice.
Jose Sanchez
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Muy buen libro, recomendable para las personas que buscan su propósito en la vida y entender las situaciones que ocurren en la vida diaria
Lizelle Dacosta
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant
Sierra Hunter
Oct 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book really helped me get the right mindset for success. Once I started reading I could not put it down.
Hamish Davidson
This book is amazing! It will change the way you think and approach every situation. Demartini is a visionary. - HD
Lisa
Apr 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Experience Your Good Now!: Learning to Use Affirmations
  • Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Make Your Dreams Come True
  • Creating a Charmed Life: Sensible, Spiritual Secrets Every Busy Woman Should Know
  • The Moses Code: The Most Powerful Manifestation Tool in the History of the World
  • Synchrodestiny: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence to Create Miracles
  • Extraordinary Knowing: Science, Skepticism, and the Inexplicable Powers of the Human Mind
  • My Brother Michael
  • The Bucket List: Things to Do Before I Kick It
  • The Hungry Spirit
  • Novels by Barbara Kingsolver: The Bean Trees, Pigs in Heaven, the Poisonwood Bible, Animal Dreams, Prodigal Summer
  • Love For No Reason: 7 Steps to Creating a Life of Unconditional Love
  • See Naples and Die
  • The Power of Karma: How to Understand Your Past and Shape Your Future
  • Benedictus: A Book of Blessings
  • Emotional Sobriety: From Relationship Trauma to Resilience and Balance
  • The Naked Face & The Stars Shine Down
  • The Mandala of Being: Discovering the Power of Awareness
  • Choices and Illusions: How Did I Get Where I Am, and  How Do I Get Where I Want to Be?
Dr Demartini is considered one of the world's leading authorities on human behavior and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 different courses covering multiple aspects of human development.

His trademarked methodologies, the Demartini Method and the Demartini Value Determination, are the culmi
More about John F. Demartini...

“The moment you realize you already have everything you’re looking for, the universe gives it to you.” 8 likes
“The stock market is a financial redistribution system. It takes money away from those who have no patience and gives it to those who have.” — Warren Buffet” 3 likes