Start by marking “Sage (House of Payne #11)” as Want to Read:
Sage (House of Payne #11)

Sage (House of Payne #11)

Baby steps…
Mads Daniels may have landed at House Of Payne, but she sure as hell doesn’t want to be there. Her tattooist father started out with Payne, and his tales of the boss stealing artists’ work freaks her out in a big way. If Payne ever attempts to steal her art, she’ll have no choice but to unveil him as a fraud. And that could bring down House of Payne itself.

Ste

Start your review of Sage (House of Payne #11)
Cherry Lips
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
What a good starts in a new beginning of 2021. Since I am already hopelessly in love of all The House of Payne series, so I am not gonna miss any.

Another tattoist couple (2nd), Ms.Gail always consistent will all the male character, they are hot hunk with star ego and dominant alpha. Except for Scout's alpha (still dominant but a bit less that other). The couple came with their own baggages and darkness which actually those are their red link.

Despite a quite speedy progress in both characters (be
Joyffree
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Mads has been "hired" (let's be honest here she was soooo coerced into accepting the job offer) by House of Payne to be one of their premier tattoo artists but it comes at an emotional cost that Mads isn't sure she can afford.
Sage has watched the Skittish and ohhhhh so sexy artist for a while (a bit of a secret there) and has never been able to get past her walls.
She refuses to connect with anyone.
Mads has her reasons for keeping the other artists at arms lengths, she knows the truth about how
Kelly
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Aww, yeah. We're back in the House and things are just as volatile and sexy as you'd expect a top-notch tattoo empire to be. With all those high-talent individuals under one roof, things are bound to get a little intense at times and the House of Payne peeps don't disappoint.

That said, Mads isn't exactly OTT with ego when we first meet her. She's still a little shell-shocked by Payne swooping her up from obscurity and she's basically braced for all her good fortune to come tumbling down at the w
Renee Entress
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-2021, series
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story flowed well and I was able to keep interested in the story. Read it in one sitting. The story has laughs, pain, secrets, steam, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Payne (House Of Payne #1)
Scout (House Of Payne, #2)
Twist (House Of Payne, #3)
Rude (House Of Payne, #4)
Steele (House Of Payne, #5)
Max (House of Payne #6)
Tag (House of Payne #7)
Styx (House of Payne #9)
Loki (House of Payne #10)

Th
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 11th book in this amazing series and is Mads and Sage’s journey. Mads is a new tattoo artist who is weighed down by baggage and the tales which her father has spoon fed her about theft and House of Payne, which she is there to find proof off in order to expose them. Sage is another artist, and he is determined to chip away at Mads wall and find she keeps herself aloof and refuses to fit in with the rest of the team. Will Mads confide in Sage? This is a well written flawless story whi ...more
Dar
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved how uncomplicated, while being sort of complicated, the relationship between Sage and Mads was! I loved Mads “baby steps” and Sage’s full throttle attitude. I loved how she saw what was there, her baggage weighing her down, while he figured what he did meant more than his words, but when he did vocalize, it was so clear how he explained feelings. I loved that they were super sexy together and had no problems showing or vocalizing that aspect of their lives. I loved how he got her before ...more
Kim C.
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this series and am always so excited to get another character in this world! Sage and Mads were great together. They both had some baggage to deal with (don't we all?) and navigated through that nicely. I liked that the conflict didn't drag out and they seem to tackle things quickly. I loved how protective he was of her. The ending was the cherry on top! ...more
S
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stayed up way too late to finish it... was great to revisit the House of Payne and see some of the old characters and dive into Sage & Mads' story. I really liked it. I held back from 5 stars because there were a few points when the drama between them just went a little too....Eeyore / woe is me.

Will look forward to (and buy!) the next in the series
Twilla Wickedly Sweet and Synful Book Blog
This was full of cheesy sweetness. Seriously the ending was so amazing. I was heading to 3.5 stars but that ending gutted me. The story was predictable but I still liked reading it. I wish that the story had a real bad guy. This was more about emotions. I’ve enjoyed prior House of Sage books.
Loki was my favorite.
Feb 16, 2021
Sara
Jan 24, 2021
Stacy Gail
Sep 21, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lisa May
Jen
Dec 10, 2020
Gin
Dec 10, 2020

• What You See (Sons of the Survivalist, #3)
  • Ignite (The Disciples, #4)
  • Still Standing (Wild West MC, #1)
  • Wild Fire (Chaos, #6.5)
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)
  • Throttle: A Savage Disciples MC Novella
  • Ignite (Savage Disciples MC Book 4)
  • Kiwi (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #4)
  • Fain (Texas Kings MC #12)
  • Little Lies
  • Saving Her Target (Dare to Surrender, #3)
  • Shift (The Disciples' Daughters, #2)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • After The Climb (River Rain, #1)
  • Obsessed (Wild Mountain Scots, #1)
  • Combust (Savage Disciples MC Book 5)