Start by marking “He Will Be Mine” as Want to Read:
He Will Be Mine

He Will Be Mine

The brand new full-length standalone romantic comedy from the bestselling author of Big Sexy Love!

Nora Tucker is an admin assistant from a tiny English village.

Gary Montgomery is Hollywood’s hottest new star.

After seeing him on the silver screen, Nora believes that Gary is her soulmate, her one true love, the man she's supposed to grow old and wrinkly with. She knows it so
Published November 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about He Will Be Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about He Will Be Mine

Start your review of He Will Be Mine
Kirsty Greenwood
Nov 15, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
: He Will Be Mine is out at last!:

It's available in Kindle Unlimited, ebook, paperback, large print edition and hardcover.

Get your copy here! mybook.to/HeWillBeMine
Tea & Cake for the Soul
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He Will Be Mine is the latest fabulous romantic comedy from Kirsty Greenwood. In this story we follow 27 year old Nora as she heads off to Los Angeles to try to meet Hollywood heartthrob actor Gary.

Nora has sadly become an introvert and recluse after a devastating event two years ago. She works as a virtual assistant at home and loves nothing more than reading a good RomCom book and watching her favourite films on tv.

Nora first sees Gary in his latest blockbuster movie and gets that once in a li
Steph Bryceland
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First of all - any fans of Kirsty Greenwood, you are going to be on the ceiling with happiness and absolutely piddle your pants laughing because this is ONE OF HER BEST BOOKS YET! (Obviously a tie with Big Sexy Love, OBVIOUSLY!)
Any new readers, I guarantee that when you do finish reading this book you will frantically search for every single Kirsty Greenwood book on the planet!

He Will Be Mine is about a girl called Nora, who is not really living her best life and is far too comfortable wallowin
Cynthia
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tina
So much fun!!!!

I loved this book. Super fun and engaging. This was the first book I read by Kirsty Greenwood and it won’t be the last.
Kira
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Whenever Kirsty Greenwood releases a new book, I’m right there at the front of the queue begging the bookseller to take all of my money. So when she said that she was sending out ARC’s for her new book, He Will Be Mine, I was like ‘pick me pick me pick me!’

We’re introduced to Nora, a twenty something virtual assistant who, after a devastating loss, chooses to spend her days working from home in her pyjamas, having minimal contact with the outside world. Always a big believer in soulmates and th
Simona
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

I have always loved Kirsty Greenwood as an author and I enjoyed all her books very much. So obviously, I was very excited for this one.

Nora Tucker has been through a lot in her life and right now she’s not in a great place. Her sister sends her off to LA, because Nora is “in love” with actor Gary Montgomery. I know, you heard right! We all had one or the other crush on a celebrity I guess, but Nora brings it to a new level. The first
Fabulous Book Fiend
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads, romance
What a fabulous story about what we all dream of doing, running off to a far off land to pursue the celebrity we are sure that we are meant to be with. If you are looking for some escapism right now then you can't really go wrong with joining Nora on her Californian adventure!

This story really is escapism at its finest, it takes those 'what if' moments and plays them out on the page with a whole dose of Hollywood glam and a lot of help from romance novels. I love any book that champions its own
Penny Lander
Oct 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
So after battling to get my son to sleep before I fell into oblivion myself and find myself unable to read He Will Be Mine I finally managed to snuggle up in bed with my kindle and get stuck in.

Not even a chapter in I realised my relation to Nora is crazy to the point I actually think I may BE her.... from deciding on the reasons she may have to get dressed (me every day working from home throughout lockdown) to using a toddler to avoid conversation with strangers (my 5 year old is very handy f
Tea Leaves and Reads
When there's a new Kirsty Greenwood book out you just know that you will be able to switch off from the world for a while and immerse yourself in someone else's drama and dilemmas. This book is absolutely perfect for that! Additionally you will be transported from a rather wet, rainy and dark England to sunnier climates.

Kirsty's characters are always refreshingly honest, open and...well...normal. I really loved meeting Nora and Gary and all of the attached friends and family that came with them.
mrsljgibbs
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would just like to say a very big thank you to the author for forwarding me an ARC copy of this book, in return for an honest review.
This book is the latest addition to the rom com genre and is written by an amazing author, who I love.
It is set in various, fabulous locations in and around Los Angeles and is perfect at the moment for pure escapism!
Written in her usual, fabulous style, He Will Be Mine is full of the usual laugh out loud scenes that have me crying with laughter and also has reali
Mar
Nov 12, 2020 rated it liked it

This was such a wild ride. Nora is one of those characters you either love or hate and I have to admit the first half had me cringing a lot from the things that happened to her buy at the same time they made me absolutely adored her. Now, with Gary was instant love. He's such a fun character to read about; the whole diary thing was absolutely hilarious. it was amazing to read about their sides of the story before finally meeting.
I also enjoyed a lot from the side characters, some more
Annie Cathryn
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book. It’s laugh out loud funny. I didn’t want it to end or put it down. It’s a romcom, but it’s also inspirational and uplifting with themes of finding joy and being fearless. The characters are relatable and the story is entertaining. The missed connections kept me turning the pages. I rooted for Nora from the very beginning. This is the first book I’ve read by Kirsty Greenwood, but it certainly won’t be the last.
Sophie-Leigh Robbins
Nov 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has left me in the best mood! He Will Be Mine is unbelievably funny (there is a scene with Nicolas Cage which had me laughing so hard, I had actual tears running down my face), boasts a cast of amazing and quirky characters, is romantic, and has some straight-up emotional themes in it as well. Gah, I don't know what to say except that this is one of the most heartwarming, swoony, funny, and uplifting books I've read this year. A big thanks to the author for bringing her wonderful stori ...more
Ellen Gardner
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love how Kirsty brings her characters to life and they are so believable I feel like they are my friends. This is a clean modern romantic comedy with laugh out loud moments, with a great twist at the end. I loved Nora's story and I'm hoping there will be a second book so we can follow her adventures and maybe get to know some more about the other characters.
sally hawkes
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Well done Kirsty on another brilliant read. Loved the story with Nora and Gary and all the other wonderful and hilarious characters. I highly recommend this book to lift the spirits and have a great laugh, best medicine ever.
Suzie Wilkins
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I loved Olive, but I ADORE Nora!
Well what a fabulous read He Will Be Mine is...
From the first page I loved this book!
The relationship between Nora and her sister, the gorgeous Kennedy.. ah! And little Winklepuff!! Ahh...and then there’s Gary, swoon!!
There are heartwarming parts and laugh out loud funny ones.
Won’t say any more! Just brill.
Well done Kirsty for another fab and unputdownable novel. 💓

Brenda Brown
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this so much. Totally broke me out of my reading slump! I really fell in love with Nora and Gary, but the whole cast of characters was fab!
Pernille Hughes
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aahhh, this story had everything I love in a modern romance; comedy, courage, true love, a dog with bad breath (perhaps not that last one), all wrapped up in perfect plotting and sassy writing. He Will Be Mine had me laughing, wincing, swooning and cheering. Put simply; Greenwood writes a perfect romcom.
Natasha
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. Thought it was a funny and quite outrageous storyline and towards the end I couldn’t put it down. Loved the main character Nora, think so many women can relate to her. The journey she goes on to find her soulmate is hilarious and she rediscovers herself on the way. Was a good read, thoroughly enjoyed it, as I do all of Kirsty Greenwood’s books.
Tammy’s  Timeout
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫

He Will Be Mine by Kirsty Greenwood is a wonderfully fun and laugh out loud story, with an intriguing storyline that will have you shedding a tear or two as the heroine Nora embarks on the journey of a lifetime!

Nora lives in England where her life is predictable if a bit dull. Grieving for her parents who died in an accident two years previously, Nora has fallen into a routine of staying at home, reading her beloved books and talking to online friends. She truly believes her s
Karen
Nov 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so it's been a while since I've rambled or reviewed or teased.
Quite a while.
Like, since June.
I've read .... occasionally. I've even done the star thing on Goodreads a few times .... I think.
And then I got an invitation to read Kirsty Greenwood's latest well before it's release and I jumped at it. It was perfect timing, too. I was about to go on a mini vacation to see my one-and-only for the first time since February and it was going to be the perfect read while I waited for him to arri
Alex
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
[ARC REVIEW] This cover is honest, folks! This is one of the funniest books I’ve read in a long time.

He Will Be Mine is an absolutely delightful romantic comedy that follows Nora, a 27-year old British woman, on her quest to find love with an American movie star. She believes he’s her soulmate, but is she right? Nora travels to LA and goes on some truly bonkers adventures, and every minute of it kept me laughing.

I loved Nora as a heroine. She’s funny, irreverent, and wonderfully authentic. The
Shell Baker
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am a massive fan of Kirsty Greenwood, having read all of her books she certainly knows how to make you smile. He Will Be Mine is without a doubt my favourite. Wow just wow….What a story!

With everything that is going on in the world at the moment. I needed that pick me up and take me to another place kinda read. This is definitely that book.

We are transported to LA where we follow Nora in a delightful, feel good, laugh out loud story. Which takes you on a whirl wind of emotions. You can always
Shirley Norris
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous novel by the author

Where do I even begin. Just like with big sexy love, I read the book in two sittings. I stopped last night at 1 AM because my eyes are so bleary. But I was at it again this morning as soon as I made coffee. Her characters are just too real for words. I can relate to the heroine. I’ve had a crush on Rick Springfield but he’s married unfortunately so I I am keeping my distance while my skin gets crepey and my boobs get saggy. Her travels and her adventures and h
Shannon Jump
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhh!! I couldn’t possibly love this book more! I swear Kirsty must be my long lost soul sister because not only does she write with the same sarcasm and cheesy one liners that I use in every day life (the butter knife one liner...I mean, come on! Too funny!), she even paid homage to several of my favorite things: grilled cheese, Mariah Carey, Hanson, music and writing. Kirsty, I officially want to be your friend. 🤣

Okay, now for my review...I laughed out loud several times while enjoying this
Lisa Basey
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Watch out for tiny spoilers!!! This is the kind of book that you can't wait to finish, but are sad when it ends!! I have been anxious to read the latest book from Kristy Greenwood. I am not usually a "romance" reader, but I fell in love with Kristy's writing when my book club read "Big Sexy Love". Kristy makes romance fresh, funny and modern. I was so happy to see the return of a previous character and a certain bum bag! Nora, the lead character, is super goofy, but in a funny and relatable way. ...more
Asha
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
He Will Be Mine was the perfect mood read for me! Like Kirsty’s previous books, this story was so heartfelt and gives you all the warm feelings. 🥰 He Will Be Mine takes place in Los Angeles and dives into self-discovery, friendship, finding joy, and overcoming grief. The writing in this novel intrigued me from the beginning. All the characters are downright lovable with their flaws and all. When I was reading this one, I felt like I was watching a cute romcom. I also loved the hilarious situatio ...more
Michelle Stuck
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In the stressful time that is 2020, what the world needs now more than ever is an escape from the mundane day-to-day. He Will Be Mine is the perfect escape from reality. One of the cleverest romantic comedies that I've read in a long time. You'll find yourself cheering on hopeful romantic Nora. Who doesn't love a woman that knows what she wants and is willing to go to extremes to make it happen? BTW, whom she wants is Gary - an actor that she's never met and that lives halfway around the world. ...more
Alison
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it.

As a long time fan of Kirsty Greenwood's books the wait for a new book by her has been almost unbearably long but He Will Be Mine was definitely worth waiting for. It's laugh out loud funny, a whole lot crazy and pretty much the perfect bit of escapism for these difficult times. I read the whole thing more or less in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down.

The premise of this book is a little out there, 20 something woman working as a virtual admin assistant in a small town

• Autumn Skies Over Ruby Falls
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • Blitz (Blast Brothers, #3)
  • Stuck On You
  • Our Story
  • Mr. Grumpy Boss (Alphalicious Billionaires Boss #1)
  • Stand-In Saturday (Love For Days, #2)
  • All I Want for Christmas
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Flying Solo
  • Room-maid
  • Losing Manhattan
  • Love in the Aisles (Sunrise Valley, #1)
Kirsty Greenwood is a top ten bestselling author of funny, fearless and fast-paced romantic comedies about extraordinary love.

When she's not writing books she composes musicals, cooks new recipes with varying success, walks the blustery hills where she lives, buys too much glittery eyeshadow, sings to her dog, kisses her husband and reads all of the books she can get her grabby hands on.

If you w