Start by marking “More Than You Know” as Want to Read:
More Than You Know

More Than You Know

(The Solars Duology)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Avery Kale is a paranormal law enforcement agent in charge of rogue solars—people who use their ability to harness the sun to commit crimes. Her husband Reed is a teacher, helping young solars adapt to becoming part of the solar community. Their marriage has been a delicate equilibrium ever since their deadly allergy to each other nearly killed Reed, a balancing act neithe ...more
Kindle Edition
Published October 1st 2020 by Dragonsoul Books

To ask other readers questions about More Than You Know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than You Know

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of More Than You Know
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Natalie J. Damschroder; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Reader03
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Interesting read in which a married couple with unique problems also have the challenge of hunting down a dangerous killer. I voluntarily received this book for an honest review.
Amanda
added it
Sep 30, 2020
Natalie J. Damschroder is an award-winning author of contemporary and paranormal romance, with an emphasis on romantic adventure. She has had 30 novels, 11 novellas, and numerous short stories published by several publishers, most recently with Soul Mate Publishing, Entangled Publishing, and Carina Press.

Natalie grew up in Massachusetts, and loves the New England Patriots more than anything. (Exc

The Solars Duology (2 books)
  • All You Can Handle