Start by marking “The Currior's New Tyrant” as Want to Read:
The Currior's New Tyrant

The Currior's New Tyrant

Violet

It's been years since I've seen my best friend Conrad Jethro. I've stayed away from him because he doesn't know who I am. He's innocent and he wouldn't understand. Or would it? It doesn't matter. I can't stay away anymore. I miss him too much and I need his help.
Kindle Edition
Published September 2020 by Mir.Mad, Works

To ask other readers questions about The Currior's New Tyrant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Currior's New Tyrant

Start your review of The Currior's New Tyrant
Pat Eroh
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very dark, short story but a very good read. This is a very original story and I had to love Connie and his love Violet even though... It is a super awesome short story so do not miss it!

Rose English
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 69 of my Goodreads Challenge 2018

A very enjoyable little read. A real treat for Halloween, it kind of reminded me of the antics of the children from the Addams Family - Wendy & Pugsley.
Sandy
I enjoyed this little story about Connie and Violet. One lazy afternoon Violet tells Connie how she been sabotaging her father's relationships. By reading through the story you the read well find out there is a twist to the story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Laine Watson
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jeanna Massman