Start by marking “Christmas Mistake” as Want to Read:
Christmas Mistake

Christmas Mistake

Dressed in nothing but Christmas lingerie, Carina has a bellhop deliver her in a gift box to her fiance’s hotel room, but the last thing she expects when she is unwrapped is to see a sexy stranger in holiday boxers who looks like he just stepped off a magazine cover - definitely NOT her fiancé! How in the silver bells was she delivered to the wrong room?

As the owner of a s
Published December 1st 2020 by GenZ Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Mistake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Mistake

Start your review of Christmas Mistake
Nicola Short
Nov 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Christmas Mistake started out with a bang but just left me wanting more.
More depth.
More backstory.
Something that actually sounded feasible and not confusing.
It wasn’t a favorite read by any means though it did keep me reading to the end.
The two main characters, Carina and Rad, are flawed in so many ways. How they manage to get through life is beyond me. The relationships they have before they finally realize what’s right in front of their faces.....just unreal and somewhat unrealistic.
So, yes
Shanna
Nov 24, 2020 rated it liked it
This was such a cute and sweet Christmas read. I loved the way that Carina and Rad meet, and how their relationship develops. My only complaint was how long it took for them to get together, and how little of the couple we got to see, but overall, if you're looking for a short and sweet Christmas read this holiday season, I think this one will definitely do the trick. ...more
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Cranky Stars

Karina is wanting to add some spice into her relationship. And besides that she's going to surprise her fiance by showing up at his hotel room in a wrapped refrigerator box in lingerie. She gave the bellhop the room number she was supposed to go to and he took her to that room, but it was not her fiance's room there was a man named Rad's room. She comes to find out that her fiance is actually in the room next door with another woman, he apparently is a submissive and enjoys being t
Cheryl
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review can also be found in Currant7 Recommends

Disclosure: I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

description

At the beginning of the story, Carina wants to impress her boyfriend/fiance, Bert, and make an effort in their relationship. Four years is a long time, so she tried to spice things up with Bert. Her idea would have been great if only she were not in the most compromising po
Laurie
Dec 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
"The Christmas Mistake" by Josephine Templeton was a cute, sweet story with a fun (if slightly cheesy) Hallmark movie vibe, which I always appreciate!

I couldn't help but feel bad for female lead Carina when the story began. She got a LOT more than she bargained for when she arrived in New Orleans to surprise her fiance, Bart, in an effort to spice things up between them. Things started to look up for her when she realized the connection she had with the person who greeted her as she emerged from
Rukaiya Mustafa
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Imagine standing in front of a person you think you don’t know is nothing but Christmas lingerie. You can’t right? But this is the best scene of this book that gripped me from the start. I was intrigued with the synopsis as soon as I came across this blog tour and I knew I had to read it.

Carina is a little conservative and shy person who tries to break out of her shell to impress her boyfriend with a spontaneous plan, which, fails miserably! Or does it? Stepping out in lingerie in front of anoth
Heidi Lynn’s BookReviews
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
First, I want to thank Josephine Templeton, GenZ Publishing and Xpresso Tours for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Joesphine Templeton had me cracking up laughing with the mixup of The Christmas Mistake!! That scene was just priceless! This book was such fun, sexy, shocking moments that you never imagined, that will get you in the holiday spirit.

This book is dedicated to Mike. Joesphine is so blessed with the life God has blessed upon them.

She is also thankful for Suni
Sharon
Dec 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm always a sucker for friends-to-enemies-to-lovers themes and this one is set at Christmas time no less.

Carina's idea to surprise her fiance for Christmas is out of her comfort zone, but their relationship needs a little kick and she's determined to see it through. Little did she know she would be surprising the wrong man who happens to be her estranged and transformed best friend from high school.

Rad is recovering from his previous night out with friends in New Orleans so when he gets a kno
Nikki
Nov 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgally
The Christmas Mistake by Josephine Templeton
Publisher: GenZ Publishing
Genre: General Fiction (Adult) | Romance | Women's Fiction
Release Date: December 1, 2020

The Christmas Mistake by Josephine Templeton is a standalone Christmas romance and the first book I've read by the author.

This was a cute story and I loved the main characters. This was a quick read and was filled with cute moments. I enjoyed the Christmas romance, as well as the shared experiences over the course of a year.

I'm so gratefu
mrsljgibbs
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I would firstly like to say a very big thank you to Xpresso Book Tours for forwarding me a copy of this book, in return for an honest review.
This book is not your typical Christmas love story but instead is based on a very embarrassing situation.
The Christmas Mistake is a wonderful little novella and is told in a unique diary style. Each chapter is told from the alternate point of view of Rad and Carina but of the same moment in time.
I loved the main characters and overall feel of the book. It
Natasha
Nov 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Sasha
Jan 13, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I received a copy from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This is a cute little holiday story about ex-best friends meeting again after 10 years. Based at Christmas time Carina wants to surprise her fiance by gifting herself to him at a hotel room. She ends up getting delivered to the wrong room where she meets Rad. After eventually getting to the right room she finds her fiance cheating on her and goes back to Rad.

The timing in this story felt a little off to me. The first half of the b
Courtney Pate
Dec 24, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars for this second chance Christmas love story!

Thinks with Bart and Carina. On Christmas Eve, Carina decides to travel from Baton Rouge, Louisiana to New Orleans to surprise her fiance. She is the one that ended up surprised. First, she is delivered to the wrong room, where her high school best friend is staying. Then, next door, she finds Bart with a dominatrix. The positive of this, is she reconnects with Rad, her bff. The romance is slow burn, with a HEA. Cute story that can be read in
ShinyObject
Nov 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
I received a copy of The Christmas Mistake by Josephine Templeton from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Overall, this novel missed the mark for me. I felt that the plot should have been interesting given the story's summary, but the plot wasn't evenly paced...and there wasn't much of a cohesive plot, to be honest. Instead it was a mess of different threads of would-be plot that didn't really work together.

Also, I wasn't keen on the main characters - found them to be v
Nancy
Nov 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Thank you NetGalley, Josephine Templeton and GenZ Publishing for the ARC of The Christmas Mistake.
This is my personal review.
I started reading this book and I found myself saying what is happening! It was a start to a story that I had such hope for being a love story that started in an odd way and it ended up being not what I was hoping for.
The story left me with a feeling of what wanting more of a love story than I got from this one.
Sheila Murray
SD
Alan Saxon
Mood Reader

• An Imperfect Christmas
  • A Thing of Beauty (The Sir Henry March Mysteries #1)
  • Oh, Fudge  (Hot Cakes #5)
  • The Winter Berry House
  • The Little Christmas Shop on Nutcracker Lane
  • Jolly Hour (All My Jingle Ladies #2)
  • Jingle Lady (All My Jingle Ladies #1)
  • Oh My Garland! (All My Jingle Ladies #3)
  • Princessa-ish (Happily Ever After, #3)
  • Scones and Scofflaws
  • Christmas Protection Detail
  • Going Green
  • Don't Look (Pike, Wisconsin #1)
  • The Spark
  • The Little Swiss Ski Chalet (Romantic Escapes #7)
  • His Last-Chance Christmas Family (Welcome to Starlight Book 3)
  • It's Raining Men
  • This Pen for Hire (A Jaine Austen Mystery, #1)