Jump to ratings and reviews

Mountain Blaze

Disillusioned by his wife’s betrayal, rodeo star Dillon McCoy comes home to the mountains of North Carolina to lick his wounds. When he agrees to take over the family ranch, the Lazy M, he’s unaware danger waits.
Diana Thompson is having doubts about her engagement to Trent Sawyer. She agrees to leave Chapel Hill and spend Thanksgiving with her friend Jenn at the Lazy M. When Diana and Dillon meet, neither can deny their attraction, but both must resolve past relationships while fighting their growing desire.
After Dillon turns down an anonymous offer to purchase the ranch, attempts are made on his life. When a body is found, Dillon sets out to discover who wants the McCoy land enough to commit murder.

319 pages, ebook

Published November 2, 2020

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Debby Grahl

14 books365 followers
Debby Grahl lives on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, with her husband, David, and their cat, Tigger. Besides writing, she enjoys biking, walking on the beach and a glass of wine at sunset. Her favorite places to visit are New Orleans, New York City, Captiva Island in Florida, the Cotswolds of England and her home state of Michigan. She is a history buff who also enjoys reading murder mysteries, time travel, and, of course, romance. Visually impaired from childhood by Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), she uses screen-reading software to research and write her books. Debby belongs to RWA, Florida Romance Writers, Hearts Across History and Lowcountry Romance Writers.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 54 reviews
Profile Image for N.N. Heaven.
Author 6 books1,777 followers
November 4, 2020
Rodeo star Dillion McCoy is back home running his family ranch, Lazy M. When he meets Diana Thompson, the attraction is immediate but he fights it as much as he can. His heart can't take another betrayal. But the tension rises on the Lazy M when, after turning down an offer to buy his family's ranch, someone tries to kill him. When a body is discovered on his property, Dillion sets out to uncover who wants his land so much, they'll kill for it. Can he do this and protect his heart from falling in love with Diana? Or is it too late for both?

Mountain Blaze is the perfect romance to curl up to on a cold evening. A sexy rancher and a city woman with just enough suspense to keep the reader interested makes this a must-read. Dillion is such a wonderful hero with his past hurts to work through. He's not perfect but he's perfect for Diana. The plot moves at a great pace with plenty of intriguing characters, misunderstandings, suspense, and romance. Debby Grahl has a gift for descriptive narration and she totally whisked me away with Mountain Blaze. Highly recommend!

Disclaimer: I received a copy from the author in the hopes I'd review it.

My Rating: 5 stars

Reviewed by: Mrs. N

This review first appeared: https://www.nnlightsbookheaven.com/po...
Profile Image for Mc Chanster.
371 reviews
September 27, 2020
Lovely. This was lovely and sweet and all-around a great winter-during-summer romance to get you in the mood for snow, hot cider, and maybe also a large, sexy cowboy.

Aside from her minor rebellion of going to college at a non-Eastern school, Diana Thompson has always lived up to what her parents, a couple from Philadelphia’s high society, have expected from her. This includes getting engaged to Trent Sawyer, a man who is, by all accounts perfect. The only problem? Diana is not having doubts, and she’s wonders if marrying Trent will actually be the ‘happily ever after’ people think it would be. After being goaded into joining Jenn at her grandparents’ ranch, The Lazy M, Diana meets Dillon McCoy, her friends’ cousin and rodeo star. The pair are immediately in lust, but both have pasts that come back to haunt them. While Diana tries to find the courage to step away from her ‘perfect’ life, Dillon does his best to fix a mistake he made with a woman he never loved. In the midst of trying to figure out their feelings for one another, a threat also looms close to home, and it’s big enough that both their lives could be at risk.’

Mountain Blaze was a great read. I don’t typically prefer ‘cowboy’ romances, but this was definitely enjoyable. The slow-ish burn relationship between Dillon and Diana felt natural, and not rushed, and I was very grateful that there was more to the plot than just the two of them falling for each other. The subplot of someone trying to purchase The Lazy M provided great opportunity for suspense and mystery, but not at the expense of the main two characters. The twists in the story were unexpected and well crafted (I loved Wilhelmina) and I was glad that Diana wasn’t another ‘wilting flower’ female character. I felt that ‘hidden’ side of Trent was a little cliché, as was the cheating spouse, but I’m happy both situations were resolved without too much extra drama. Overall, a wonderful romance between two well-written characters with a beautiful backdrop and fully engaging storyline.

Thank you Voracious Readers and Debby Grahl for my copy!
Profile Image for Charlotte O'Shay.
Author 13 books363 followers
November 5, 2020
Diana comes from a wealthy Philadelphia family. When the story starts, Diana is unsure about her upcoming marriage to Trent who is perfect for her if only on paper and in her parents' eyes. She accepts an invitation to spend Thanksgiving in North Carolina with her friend Jenn. There she meets Jenn's cousin Dillon, a rodeo cowboy who is back home trying to figure his life out after a brief, disastrous marriage to a cheating buckle bunny. He's also trying to decide whether to take over the family ranch for his grandparents who want to retire and travel while they are still able enough to do it.
The unlikely couple are immediately attracted to one another and Diana soon realizes she can't marry Trent if she is so attracted to another man. But soon Diana and Dillon have more than their budding romance to worry about. There's a murderer in town and Dillon and possibly Diana are in danger.There are also their jealous exes both bent on revenge.
I won't give any spoilers away here. The story builds to a satisfying conclusion. Well done, Ms. Grahl.

388 reviews
September 28, 2020
What a great story. Dillion the Rodeo cowboy and Diana the city call. Both have a past they are trying to escape from. It was love at first sight. They go through so much but build their love through it all.
Profile Image for Lisa.
324 reviews5 followers
November 12, 2020
Diana is getting ready to start a new chapter in her life.  She is planning a wedding to a man her parents approve of and she will be starting a job teaching soon.  However, she is not happy.  She is beginning to wonder if she loves her fiancé enough to marry him.  She cares for him and he treats her well but there is no spark and it has her feeling restless.  Her best friend, Jenn, invites her to stay the holiday break with her at her family's ranch.  She will be able to get away and think about what she wants and needs.  Dillon is a rodeo star that has come to his family's ranch for the holidays as well.  Dillon is in the middle of a divorce after finding out his wife was cheating on him.  The ranch is owned by Jenn and Dillon's grandparents and has been in the family for generations.  The grandparents would like to retire and travel.  Therefore they have offered to sell the ranch to any of their children or grandchildren.  No one seems interested except Dillon but can he leave the rodeo life, something he is good at, and take over running the ranch?  Sparks fly between Dillon and Diana.  The two become intimate and have a strong connections.  Can Diana move away from the city and live on the ranch?  Will Dillon be able to trust his heart again?  They cannot even explore these options until they figure out who is trying to kill Dillon.

What is not to love about this book?  It has intrigue, suspense, romance, and cowboys!  Grahl has written a great story.  She does a great job of fleshing out the characters and letting the reader get to know them.  Her description of the setting had me right there with the characters.  There are plot twists and unexpected happenings.  This was a hard to put down book.

Profile Image for Jan Sikes.
Author 24 books152 followers
November 20, 2020
Diana, a wealthy socialite with her entire life laid out ahead of her questions whether or not she is in love with her fiance, Trent. When a friend suggests a getaway to her family's ranch, Diana is unprepared for the sparks that fly between her and Dillon McCoy, a rodeo cowboy. They could not be more opposite. I loved how this author took two flawed people and wove their lives together into an intricate web. This story has it all from sizzling romance to murder, blackmail, and cheating. I couldn't put it down. I had to know what would happen to Diana and Dillon and whether they would confess their love for each other - that is if they lived long enough. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and will be picking up other novels from this author!
Profile Image for Vicky.
Author 22 books45 followers
September 14, 2020
Thoughts: This is a contemporary romance with a touch of mystery added. Diana and Dillon are worlds apart in their backgrounds and experience, but if it’s true that opposites attract, then these two have it made. Diana is the only daughter of rich Philadelphia society parents. She’s engaged to the perfect man—Trent—but isn’t sure he��s the right one for her. Her best friend Jenn invites her home to the North Carolina mountains (near Asheville) for Thanksgiving so she can think about things. While there, in the midst of a big, rowdy family, she meets Dillon and the sparks fly. Unfortunately, he’s in the middle of a divorce. Diana knows she has to break it off with Trent—after all, she wouldn’t be lusting after another man if she was really in love with Trent, right? But the breakup doesn’t go well and Trent shows a violent side. Added to this, after he refuses to sell the ranch, someone is trying to kill Dillon. There’s a lot going on in this story. Maybe too much. It sometimes gets a little muddled as to who is trying to do what to whom.

What I liked: the characters are well done, and I’d love to visit this ranch. I’ve been to Asheville and it is beautiful country there. The emotional ties and conflicts between the characters are realistic. The resolution to all the subplots (Dillon and Diana’s exes, and the person(s) trying to buy the ranch and kill Dillon) are tied up nicely—though I will admit to being a little confused by the murder plot resolution. But the villain got taken care of, so…okay.

What I didn’t like: The violent scene between Diane and Trent was off-putting. That could be a big trigger for some people. And there was no warning or earlier indication of his violent tendencies, so it caught me completely off guard. I’d think Diana would have seen something before this. Also, as noted above, the resolution to the murder subplot seemed a little convoluted. There was a lot going on—and it did get solved, but it was a tad confusing to the point where I had to read it again just to “get” it.

Recommendation: This is an enjoyable romance with a satisfying HEA ending and a decent mystery buried within but… if a single scene of abuse is a trigger for you, be forewarned. Other than that, I’d pick it up. And I know I’ll look for other books by this author.

thanks to the author for providing this preview in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Carolyn.
1,291 reviews3 followers
October 31, 2020
Mountain Blaze is a book in the Carolina Series. A rich city girl meets a handsome country rodeo star and proceed to rock the others world. Diana Thompson has doubts about her upcoming wedding and bff Jenn McCoy invites her to spend Thanksgiving with her at the family ranch to think things through. Dillon McCoy found his wife in bed with another man, files for divorce and goes home to his grandparent’s ranch to get his head together. When these two meet sparks fly and Diana knows she will not be getting married in 4 months to a man she doesn’t love. There is bonfires, ghost stories, a girl truly learning to live her life, attempted murder, danger and love.
347 reviews12 followers
September 29, 2020
When Dillon finds his wife cheating him he filefiles for divorce and heads for his grandparents ranch.Jennifer who is going g to visit her grandparents invites her friend Diane who has doubts about her upcoming wedding . Things are electrifying between these two.This is a 2nd chance romance but has alot of suspense as the story rolls out .This the first book I have read by this author and am looking forward to more.
Profile Image for Kathy.
526 reviews11 followers
November 2, 2020
Romance is not my favorite genre but this book had enough mystery and/or suspense to keep my interest. It’s a sweet read too. Interesting characters, neat scenery feeling. A western feel which I enjoy and a scene description most people would like to see. It will get you right in the mood for the holiday season.
Profile Image for Breen.
1,266 reviews
October 21, 2020
���A story that perfectly combined mystery, suspense and love. There were so many twist on this story that somehow the conflict seem that it was just increasing and having me on the edge. From the very first page I was completely hooked up by this amazing and unexpected story. And it was indeed fascinating. My first book of this author and surely won’t be the last one.”
113 reviews5 followers
September 28, 2020
I received a free copy from Voracious Readers. Enjoyed the book, well thought out. Look forward to reading more from this author
Profile Image for Bookish.
1,463 reviews27 followers
October 12, 2020
A sweet cozy up with a blanket and fire type of read. A bit of mystery makes this romantic read even better. I liked the characters and writing, I totally enjoyed this book.
Profile Image for Linda Rea.
2,155 reviews14 followers
November 14, 2020
This is a great romance book and the suspense going on just makes it even better. Diana agrees to go to Thanksgiving with her best friend Jenn to her family ranch and she meets Dillon a rodeo star. Diana is attracted to Dillon right away and she is supposed to be engaged but she came to think about if she wanted to marry him.
Dillon’s grandparents have decided that they don’t want to run the ranch anymore and are convinced Dillon should but someone wants to buy it and they are willing to kill to get it. I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to more by this author.
Profile Image for Nancy (The Avid Reader).
2,242 reviews94 followers
November 20, 2020
Diana Thompson is having second thoughts about marrying her Fiancé, Trent Sawyer. Diana is not so sure that she is in love with Trent so when her friend Jenn invites her to have Thanksgiving at her grandparent’s dude ranch the Lazy M she takes her up on it besides Trent is on vacation without her. So the question is why not. Hopefully spending time at the Lazy M will give Diana the time she needs to think things over to see how she truly feels about Trent.

Jenn’s cousin Dillon McCoy a rodeo star has also come home for Thanksgiving. Dillon like Diana is having a hard time as he caught his wife in bed with another man. When Diana and Dillon meet the sparks fly and it is an instant attraction. With their pasts haunting them, they want to take things slowly but with the sparks flying between them that just might not be possible.

Someone wants to buy the ranch. The ranch is not for sale it has been in the family for many, many years. Cabins are broken into, the fence is cut, someone is trespassing on McCoy land, shots are being fired. Someone wants the land bad enough to kill to get it.

When I read the summary for Mountain Blaze it reminded me of the TV show Yellowstone, right away I knew I had to read it to see if it was anything like Yellowstone and it was in more ways than one. Mountain Blaze is a very riveting and astonishing story. The suspense alone is enough to keep the pages turning not to mention the steamy romantic scenes.

When I stepped into the world of Mountain Blaze I was drawn into a world of mistrust, love, romance, suspense, abuse, and mystery. The suspense and tension kept building and building escalating with each turn of the page as I raced to the end trying to figure out who was involved in the shooting and who the mysterious person that wanted to buy the Lazy M was.

Mountain Blaze is my first book by Debby Grahl but I do plan on checking out other books by her. I can’t wait to read more of this author’s work. I would like to read more about the Lazy M and the people who live and visit. I can only imagine what romantic suspense and mystery could go on at a place like that.

Mountain Blaze is a warm cozy romantic suspense book that you can imagine yourself sitting in front of a roaring fire all cuddle up in a snuggie and don’t forget the cup of hot cocoa while you are reading it. Are you imagining it yet? What do you think? What to give it a try? Yeah, well then get to clicking your copy of Mountain Blaze to find out what all the suspense is about!
Profile Image for Wendy Kendall.
Author 4 books59 followers
August 11, 2022
Diana Thompson is engaged, but not happily. Doubts about the imminent big day lead Diana to accept a Thanksgiving invitation from her friend Jenn, who promised a relaxing time away from the city and her fiance. They travel into the mountains of North Carolina to join Jenn's family at their remote ranch. It's a fateful vacation, where Diana meets rodeo star Dillon McCoy and discovers he is the love of her life. Danger stalks Dillon now though, and that puts Diana's life at risk too.
This is a steamy romance between Diana and Dillon, sizzling on the page. Their mutual attraction is strong and the surrounding danger draws them close, and they hang on tight to each other. Dillon has quit the rodeo to return home to the ranch and run it for his grandparents. A mysterious, anonymous person seems determined to buy the ranch away from him. Dillon is not at all interested in selling, but persistent offers continue, and grow bolder. Tensions grow from Dillon's neighbors. Similar to Diana, Dillon is entangled in a relationship that is not ending smoothly. Then, there are shots, and an attempted murder.
Tensions heat up from Diana's side of their relationship too. Her suspicious fiance is not happy, and he decides he'll take out his feelings violently. Even nature turns treacherous, as the beauty of the Carolina mountains shows its hazards. Diana and Dillon will have to solve the mystery of who is threatening them, and put a stop to it, if they want to have any chance for a steamy and happily ever after together.
This book is a fun, romantic read. The contrasting lifestyles of Diana and Dillon adds to the interest in the developing relationship, and whether it is true love. The supporting characters of friend Jenn and her family bring humor and reveal more about the main characters' personalities. The array of suspects are all worthy opponents, with diverse motives. They will keep you guessing, as Diana and Dillon uncover clues and discuss theories about who may be after one, or now both of them.
Award-winning author Debby Grahl writes contemporary romance with elements of suspense -- and sometimes ghosts or witches. She lives on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, with her husband, David.
Profile Image for Kat Doran.
Author 1 book5 followers
November 2, 2020
Wealthy Diana Thompson falls in love with cowboy Dillon McCoy. Now both must run from a killer while saving the Lazy M ranch.
Hoping to reach a decision whether or not to marry a man not of her dreams, educator Diana Thompson retreats to a mountain ranch outside colorful Ashville, North Carolina for the Thanksgiving holiday. There she comes face to face with a man who could fulfill her dreams—turning them hotter than any she ever experienced.
Fresh off a marriage gone south, rodeo cowboy Dillon McCoy returns to his family’s ranch, to lick his wounds and decide what he wants to do with the rest of his life. After meeting Diana Thompson he realizes it’s right here, in the arms of this slim, intrepid woman.
But something is wrong. He can’t quite put his finger on it and Dillon knows the odd happenings around the Lazy M can’t all be coincidence. Together, as Diana and he confront past disappointments, they unite to find a killer before someone else dies.
Our Review: There are many intriguing aspects of Mountain Blaze. First is the author’s ability to create a lush setting that almost jumps off the page. The second is the cast of different, well-drawn characters. Perhaps most important, for fans of romantic suspense, is Ms. Grahl’s talent for building suspense. Mountain Blaze is a page turner. And once you’ve read it, you’ll want to go back and do it all over again. It’s that good.
On a scale of 1-5, Mountain Blaze deserves a 6.
Kat Henry Doran, Wild Women Reviews

Profile Image for Lindsy.
478 reviews9 followers
November 4, 2020
Mountain Blaze is the first book I have read by this author. I was intrigued from the beginning. City girl isn’t sure about marrying her fiancé so her friend takes her to the Lazy M ranch out in the country. Diana isn’t want she seems like though and ends up really enjoying it.
A lot of it has to do with Dillion who she meets immediately upon getting to the ranch. I wasn’t expecting all the suspense if this novel and so many different things happening. Dillon sounded like a great guy and it was almost insta lust/love with these two. It didn’t take long for Diana to make up her mind about what she wanted but Trent wasn’t going to let her go that easily.
Definitely wasn’t expecting his attitude and reaction to Diana wanting to break off the wedding. I felt bad for these two honestly and the people they had in their lives. I really did not like Tonya or Trent and then you find out someone is trying to buy the ranch and maybe kill Dillon. So many things are happening at once! So many twists and turns!
I felt like things with Trent and Tonya just went out the window and didn’t get dealt with like it should. I’m glad Dillon finally got in Trents face but I didn’t think it was enough honestly. I enjoyed the epilogue but I still felt things could have been explained better or not left off like they did.
Profile Image for Kitty Moon.
95 reviews1 follower
November 7, 2020
Just read another good story from another new to me author Debby Grahl. I seem to be discovering new to me authors a lot lately and making a list of new ones to follow. It's hard to really classify this story as just another romance. It's got a pleasant mix of steamy romance, mystery and suspense, a mountainside folk tale ghost, danger and psycho exes.

Diana Thompson is having second thoughts about her upcoming wedding. When her best friend invites her on a trip to the mountains for the Thanksgiving holidays to do some soul searching, she knows deep down the wedding is all wrong. Especially when her heart skips beats when she meets her best friend's cousin Dillon McCoy. Both are fighting their attraction but it's a losing battle.
At the same time, the two are dodging a mysterious and quite obviously dangerous adversary hell bent on harming one or both of them. This was a nice read set in the mountains of North Carolina. It was nice to read something in a setting I'm a little familiar with.
1,103 reviews6 followers
November 1, 2020
Dillon and Diana meet when she travels home with her best friend for Thanksgiving. Diana is doubting that she loves Trent enough to marry him and needs some time away to think. Dillon came home after filing for divorce from his wife. Both have to find resolution to their current relationships before starting something new. Will they be able to ignore the sparks flying between them?

This was my first book by Grahl. It starts out as what I assume is going to be a sweet romance but quickly morphs into romantic suspense. The author gives us plenty of mystery and conflict for Diana and Dillon before they can find their way to each other. The author kept me guessing right up to the end. Loved Jenn and her cousins and how they quickly made Diana a part of their group as if she had been there forever. I loved the entire McCoy family and hope we see more of them.
Profile Image for Chelsea.
Author 1 book
August 4, 2022
The writing on this is solid. It's a good story. The spice is good. However, it needs a TW warning for cheating and assault/attempted sexual assault. This kind of stuff doesn't phase me but I know people who would have spiraled over those scenes.

Continuity errors. They go to a cabin that Dillon keeps stocked with soda, but when Diana's thirsty he only has alcohol. After they have sex, Dillon magically gets himself another soda. And some stuff that's just plain wrong. I don't care how good you are, no one saddles a horse in seconds. You'd just ride bareback if you were in a hurry and as good a rider as Dillon is supposed to be. Rodeo isn't a sport, it's an event with multiple competitions. No where does it ever say what Dillon is a rodeo champion at. Bull riding? Roping? Cutting? When he teaches Diana to ride, he teaches her how you steer English horses, not Western.
2,738 reviews4 followers
November 5, 2020
Dillon comes home to North Carolina to run the family ranch. Diana is spending Thanksgiving with a friend at the ranch. There are sparks between them, but they each have a prior relationship to deal with before they can think of being together. When an offer is made to buy the ranch and Dillon turns it down, someone tries to kill him. This is a great story, very enjoyable to read. The setting is incredible - Asheville is so beautiful, and the Carolina mountains are a favorite place. The characters are interesting but not perfect, leading us to a wonderful romance with a side mystery to be resolved. This is my first read from this author, but not the last.

Profile Image for Sandra Dailey.
Author 6 books36 followers
March 22, 2021
How can I tell you how much I loved this book without gushing? Nope…I’m going to gush. IT WAS FREAKING FABULOUS!
It has three-dimensional characters, foibles and all. They can practically walk off the page and pour themselves a cup of coffee. They occasionally make mistakes and, now and then, display messy emotions. They’ve got interesting backstories and baggage to get rid of.
The story flows without interruption. The red-herrings will drive you crazy. Once you start, you won’t find any place to put it down.
This Romantic/Suspense is truly 50/50. You get as much danger and intrigue as you do hot, sweaty, love scenes…or vice-versa.
The author says this is the first in a series and I’m thrilled. I need more than 5 stars for this one. Congratulations Debby Grahl!
Profile Image for CoffeeTimeRomance andMore.
2,045 reviews168 followers
January 19, 2021
I enjoyed this book quite a lot. Dillon and Diana have immediate sparks and even though they both realize this should be something they hold off on acting on because she is engaged, and he is technically still married, they cannot resist. She seems to be a very naïve or maybe sheltered woman in terms of previous experience, especially when she described sex with her fiancé as ‘ok’, but does not let that hold her back in taking everything Dillon has to offer.
Vicki
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
Full Review @ Coffee Time Romance & More
Profile Image for Tammy Deighan.
141 reviews1 follower
October 12, 2020
I haven't read a lot of cowboy, ranch books. But I really enjoyed this story. A rodeo rider and someone who is trying to figure things out before she marries someone that she's not sure is right for her, even if he is right in everyone's else's eyes. Rodeo rider getting over a bad marriage goes back home to the ranch to figure out life and finds out he gets more then he bargains for. One thing leads to another and with out going to much in the story this is a ride that most rodeo riders don't go down...Great passion and a wonderful story. Great ready and will leave you wanting more.
Profile Image for Mardell Bonasso.
253 reviews
October 21, 2020
Dillon, mountain bred rodeo riding cowboy returns home for family thanksgiving at his grandparents ranch in the mountain. His cousin Jenn brings her friend Diana. Diana is a high society city girl. She is trying to decide if she loves her fiance enough to proceed with their upcoming wedding. Dillon and Diana meet and are attracted to each other. As the saying goes opposites attract. This book is full of love and turmoil, murder and mystery. I enjoyed this book but it did get a bit confusing when revealing the who done it. Definitely worth the read though.
498 reviews6 followers
November 2, 2020
I liked that when Diana and Dillon meet at the Lazy M. They both have baggage that needs to be addressed. Then there is suspense and intrigue when someone anonymously wants to buy the ranch. Dillon says no, and someone ends up dead. They have to deal with that and who wants the ranch that badly, and their past relations. I liked the characters and I thought it was a good story. I would read more by Debby Grahl.

3,620 reviews19 followers
November 5, 2020
Rodeo star Dillion caught his wife cheating so he files for divorce and goes home to the family ranch where he meets Diane who comes from a wealthy family and is engaged to Trent the "perfect man" but she is having doubts. When Dillion and Diane meet at the ranch they have an instant attraction but they must completely end the relationships they have been in but when he turns down an offer for the ranch dangerous things start happening at the ranch. This will keep you reading with the sweet romance and throw in the suspense.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 54 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.