Start by marking “Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon” as Want to Read:
Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon

Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon

Kindle Edition
Published September 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Amazon Keywords for Books, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amazon Keywords for Books

Start your review of Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon
Chris Regan
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Although fairly new to self-publishing I had watched a large quantity of Dale L. Roberts' videos on his YouTube channel so was initially unsure how much information would add to my already expanding knowledge base. The reality is this book isn't so much about adding new information, although it's good for that too if you're just starting out, but what it's really good for is consolidating all the information that is out there on Keywords and the whole self-publishing process. I really feel that ...more
Amber
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon" by Dale L. Roberts is a resource MUST HAVE for any self-publisher! No matter your genre, Dale covers the best marketing strategy for using keywords to sell your book on Amazon. For those who prefer having information written out because you retain it better, this book is for you. Are you more of a visual learner, like myself? Great, Dale has you covered with excellent visual representations that allow you to relate t ...more
Omanah Bultman
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As a long time follower and student of the Self Publishing with Dale Brand, I have to say this book is long overdue. With that said, I am glad you took your time to put together a book that is detailed and constant with your teaching.

I can't tell you how many "Self Publishing" books I have read over the years, and they all pretty much say the same things "Choose a keyword," "Have an attractive cover," "Get Reviews," This book is different. Amazon Keywords for Books zeros in on the concept of uti
Vladimir Radojković
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m not sure how, but this book got me excited about keywords…

Let me start by stating that I’ve received an advanced reader copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Also, as someone who aims to self-publish their first book soon, I had already done some research on the topic of Amazon keywords before reading it. However, after the introductory chapters, it didn’t take me long to learn something new and practical from this book.

This is a quick, informative read that offers more than ju
April Cox
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice job!

This will be great or new authors looking to better understand the keyword process. I have been a fan of Dales YouTube channel for some time and the book did not disappoint.
Kevin Barry
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Right off the bat, look at that cover! I love it. After you’ve admired the cover, imagine how the interior looks. Dale put a lot of effort into making this book look as amazing as the information inside.

I got an advanced copy of the paperback version of this book, so I’ve seen the interior. He’s got creative chapter title images. Just like the cover, it looks like the chapter title is being searched. It’s cool. Then, throughout the book, there are other images and even backgrounds. Dale spared
Thomas Bradley
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not to be missed if you want to succeed in self-publishing!
Way back when I was in medical school, I had a mentor that told me "Knowledge is like love – it's worthless unless you give it away. Well, Dale Roberts has fulfilled that little piece of wisdom in this book. And he's done it in a way that is anything but dry. If you're serious about getting ahead in your self-publishing business, this is a Must Read. There are no guarantees in life, but I have no doubt that if you absorb and apply the co
Tony Jacobsen
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
As a self-published author, it's important for me to stay up on current marketing trends across various platforms. AMS is one of the top platforms I market on and having the appropriate keywords helps to increase the discovery of my book as well as takes me to the top of search lists. Dale has written an up-to-date book that clearly explains how-to maximize keywords and sell more books (period). And he teaches only what he has done himself, which makes it even more useful. Thanks for a great boo ...more
Mary Vogelsong
Dale L. Roberts has been in the self publishing business for over six years, and I’m familiar enough with his podcasts, videos, and courses to know that he knows what he’s talking about. That’s why I was so excited when I got a chance to read an advance copy of his new book, Amazon Keywords for Books.
If you’ve self-published a book you may have stumbled through the process until your book is finally out there, for sale. But there’s so much more to it than that! What will make your book sell?
In t
John Keillor
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Keywords are crucial in self-publishing, and Amazon Keywords for Books is up-to-date, clear and concise, providing comprehensive insight into how keywords operate generally and through Amazon specifically. This book is a blessing to pros and newbies alike, highlighting basics alongside instructions on how to confront the dynamic range of keyword relevance over time. Essential stuff.
Marc Antomattei
Oct 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Let me premise by saying I’m probably Dale’s biggest fan. I know it may not appear that way from the average review score. I’m trying to progress myself as a self-published author as much as I can, as quickly as possible, and then some. When I first found Dale’s channel on YouTube about two months back, it’s exactly what I needed at the time I needed it. Each day consecutively for Lord knows how many days, I would binge content for two to three hours, soaking up information like a sponge. And I ...more
Ryan Carriere
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
KEYWORD: A great guide for self-published authors who want to sell more books!

Although I think I went over my allotted 50 letter backend keyword slots for the one line review, Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon - is a great all-in-one guide to help you navigate Amazon’s maze of metadata.

It sounds like weird science, because it is. But Dale takes you through it all, one step at a time, and does it in an informative, detailed way. As a self-published auth
Book Reviewer
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you had told me that a former professional wrestler would have any words of value for me as a writer of children’s books, I’d have laughed you right out the door. To think that two so different professions could possibly have any bearing on each other was unthinkable to me--until I read Dale L. Roberts’s book, Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon. Having self-published two children’s books of my own through Amazon, I assumed I had dotted every i and cr ...more
Brigitte Billings
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As an editor and self-published author, I've followed Dale Roberts' youtube channel and online updates for some time, and I've never been disappointed with his advice. This book is no exception.
Dale's approach is simple, clear, and accessible - much like his public persona online. It's a style that made "Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon" easy to read and understand, which is great because Amazon Keywords have always left me a little muddled. To be ho
Sylvia Hubbard
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: writers and authors
The bible to mastering keywords to sell books ... thank you!

When I was Reading Dale's book, instead of my voice in my head, his voice was there, encouraging me that I could master keywords and giving me layman's terms I could understand and conquer this journey I've been frustrated with for years.

In the first twenty pages, I learned an amazing technique that really changed my books keywords and increased the sales on books I hadn't gotten touched in a couple of months without any other marketin
Hannah Jacobson
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Amazon keywords 101 for authors

Every author I know wants to sell more books. Honing your keyword skills will help you accomplish that, and Dale's book has all the secrets.

Keywords allow you to position your book in exactly the right place, so your ideal readers can find, buy, and enjoy your book. Dale shows you precisely how to select keywords and create a keyword strategy to drive traffic (and ultimately buyers) to your book.

If you're an author, this book will become your go-to guide for Amazon
Lindsey
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I've read several books about Amazon keywords, and this one went into a lot more detail about the why and the how behind them which I appreciated. I had heard about opening an incognito window to search Amazon before, but I didn't know why or how exactly I needed to do it. Dale explained it, and with my latest release, my selected keywords helped it do even better than what I was expecting!

I had to knock a star off for all the sentences that began with And, (And comma) or But, (But comma) though
J Q
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dale Roberts breaks down a complicated subject into easy-to-understand bites of wisdom. His definitions are straight forward as if he is having a conversation with a reader over a cup of coffee. He offered tips on when and when not to use quotation marks around a keyword, definition of algorithm, adding books to wish lists, filling in category boxes and more. Whether you are a new writer or an experienced author, you will pick up some gems in this book.
Michael Heister
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazon Keywords is brief and to the point. It's about the do's and don't's for indie publishers distributing their books through Amazon, and it's packed with practical advice.

Rare is the indie author who can make a living off their books without using Amazon, so I think this is an important read for any indie author who's serious about doing well on Amazon with their books.
İlker Igor
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been following and reading Dale for almost a year know. By far the best cost-free indie publisher friend and mentor.

One can establish a strong self publishing business by folowwing his channel on youtube and getting in touch with him. I thank this awsome person for beeing a guiding light on the path of self publishing.
N. Lang
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Figuring out keywords made easy

A book all about keywords and how to find them. I highlighted a lot of info so I can go back and put it in practice. Like the DS Amazon Quick view. Can't wait to use that. Can't wait for his others. His Youtube ch is very helpfully too.
Kyle Atkinson
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yes! I was lost but now I'm found! This is THE book I needed to understand keywords and improve my ads and organic exposure. Great results already! Highly recommended, especially for beginners!
Vince Near
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great foundation and understanding for keywords for anyone in the self publishing space!
Eldon Farrell
Oct 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-my-kindle
A quick little read filled with lots of awesome detail. Very helpful!!
Meta Vidicek
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the book. I love the explanations, the examples, links to videos, and calls to action. I love the advice Dale gives - it's precious because it comes right from his experience! I can't wait to read the whole series!

Michael Murray
Sep 14, 2020
Julie
Renee M Kratz
Dale Roberts
Sep 15, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cheri Head
Sep 22, 2020

• White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism
  • Summer of '69
  • White Folks Be Trippin': An Ethnography Through Poetry & Prose
  • The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny
  • Quantum Messenger
  • One Heart- Many Breaks
  • News and Nectarines: A small town cozy mystery (Tri-Town Murders Book 1)
  • My Name Is Rose
  • Noir: [Or, When the Night Comes]
  • The Conman: A Baseball Odyssey
  • First Second Coming
  • The Jailbird's Jackpot (Faith, Family, Frenzy!, #4)
  • Looking for Life
  • Dreams of Thunder (Dreams, #2)
  • The Hainan Conflict (The Net Book 2)
  • Demon Heart 2 Never Say Die
  • Emotionally Broken
  • Don't Give Up on Me (Otter Bay, Maine #1)
Dale L. Roberts is a self-publishing advocate, fitness author, and video content creator. Dale’s inherent passion for life fuels his self-publishing advocacy both in print and online. After publishing over 40 titles and becoming a multiple international bestselling author on Amazon, Dale started his YouTube channel, Self-Publishing with Dale. Voted by Feedspot among the Top 100 websites and Top 50 ...more

News & Interviews