Start by marking “Emily Knight I am...Becoming (Emily Knight, #3)” as Want to Read:
Emily Knight I am...Becoming (Emily Knight, #3)

Emily Knight I am...Becoming (Emily Knight, #3)

The Knights are finally reunited and ready to defeat Neci once and for all. But Neci is one step ahead and is targeting them one by one. When one of Emily's best friends is kidnapped, Emily leads the elite team on a rescue mission but nothing can prepare them for what Neci has planned.

The eagerly anticipated third book follows the incredible success of Emily Knight I am..
Published September 17th 2020 by Hashtag Press

To ask other readers questions about Emily Knight I am...Becoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emily Knight I am...Becoming

Start your review of Emily Knight I am...Becoming (Emily Knight, #3)
Paige Green
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I received this ebook from the author. Thanks! All opinions are my own.

Book: Emily Knight I Am… Becoming

Author: A. Bello

Book Series: Emily Knight Book 3

Rating: 4/5

Diversity: Black family front and main character, diverse cast

Recommended For...: superhero, mg, fantasy, powers

Publication Date: September 17, 2020

Genre: MG Fantasy

Recommended Age: 12+ (slight violence, kidnapping TW, some scary scenes)

Publisher: Hashtag Press

Pages: 384

Synopsis: The Knights are finally reunited and ready t
Elaine
Even though this is the third book in the series, it is the first one that I’ve read and I really enjoyed it and definitely hope I get to read the fourth and final book in this series. If you loved the Harry Potter books, I recommend you definitely give this series a read, too!

Emily Knight is a teen, one of an elite team each with their own magical powers . . . . though she’s not quite certain what hers are or how to use them to their full effect yet. She has a lot of additional pressure on her
Gemma The BookCosy
Sep 30, 2020 rated it liked it
What a stunning and intriguing front cover. This is book three in the Emily Knight series and although I haven't read the previous books this did not affect my overall enjoyment of the book. From the very beginning you are given lots of information about events that have taken place in the previous books so I always felt completely up-to-date on what was happening and the impact these events had had on the characters.

This book is full of adventure and action which will appeal to its readers. Th
Hannah Symonds
Sep 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a little bit different to my usual reads but I thought I would give it a try. This is book three in the I am series. I would say it is more aged around the younger person and is a fantasy, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. There is a good range of characters including baddie Neci who suited that role very well. Emily is a strong character who does her best to get her best friend back when kidnapped. I felt as though she is one tough cookie. I look forward to reading the first two books.
Mary Rees
Sep 20, 2020
Kristine Stacke
Sep 20, 2020
A. Bello
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Diane
Sep 23, 2020

• People of Abandoned Character
  • "Dead Rock Stars"
  • Art and Soul
  • Ben and the Bug
  • Shadowspring (The International Yeti Collective #2)
  • A Terrible Secret
  • Dragonflies at Night
  • Light and Shade; serious (and not so serious) poems
  • When I Know Your Name
  • The Ops Room Girls (The Women's Auxiliary Air Force #1)
  • One Fatal Night
  • Three Hours
  • Creativity Brewing: 30 Short Stories Hand-Roasted to Perfection
  • After the War: From Auschwitz to Ambleside
  • The Thursday Murder Club (Thursday Murder Club, #1)
  • Coming Home to Glendale Hall
  • Nomit And Pickle Go Shopping
  • House of Correction
Abiola Bello is an author from North London. She wrote her first novel at aged 8, where she fought monsters and dragons daily. At aged 12, she invented Emily Knight as she felt there wasn’t any strong, diverse, ethnic characters in Children’s/ YA books.
She is the author of two middle grade fantasy books - Emily Knight I am & Emily Knight I am...Awakened. Her book Emily Knight I am...Becoming is o

News & Interviews