Start by marking “Pipe's Dream: Road Warrior's MC Book Three - Pipes & Trinity (Road Warrior's Motorcycle Club)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Pipe's Dream: Road War...

Raven Featherwood

PIPES

The MC Princess. Of course, she’d be the only woman to make my heart race, inspire my songs, and make me dream of an impossible future. Oh well, she is off-limits, even thinking of her and the dirty things I’d like to do to her are grounds for a beat down, or worse, losing my family – my brothers.

The first time we met, Trinity was just a girl. Beautiful, precocious, a
ebook, one
Published September 22nd 2020 by Raven Featherwood Publications LLC

To ask other readers questions about Pipe's Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pipe's Dream

Start your review of Pipe's Dream: Road Warrior's MC Book Three - Pipes & Trinity (Road Warrior's Motorcycle Club)
RCK *don’t be all, like, uncool*
DNF.

The writing isn’t for me.

Also - I love the private notes section in goodreads where I can truly write how I feel 😆
Ana Rita
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s amazing to have another book by this author, and the continuation of a series that I’ve fallen in love with.
Raven Featherwood’s writing promise great things and you guys should give her a chance and read her work.
You’ll fall in love with the plot and the characters. I can guarantee it.
Pipe’s Dream is her latest release and it’s the third book from the Road Warrior’s MC series. A series that I advise you to read from the beginning. By doing that, you’ll be able to understand everything.
This
Trish (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
Pipes Dream is the latest in the Road Warriors MC series from Raven Featherwood and the 3rd in the series. I am rooting for this author and this series. I have enjoyed the series so far and look forward to more stories about these third-generation bikers and families. The author is still developing her writing style and being consistent; this is not a critique of her writing but a book review. I am looking at the big picture.

It takes a vision to be a storyteller, and this is a good series. What
Cheri
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pipes and Trinity

Their romance was not gonna be easy.

Pipes' parent's died in his teens. The club had become his family and he was patched young. Trinity was a problem. He'd seen her and wanted her but she was the MC Princess and off-limits to all the brothers. She didn't seem to care she wanted him and kept tempting him. He tried to ignore her using the club girls to distract him. Earning him a reputation.

Trinity tried to find someone else. Seeing him with the other women broke her heart. She wa
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

This is the third book in the Road Warriors MC series and throughout the series we have watched Pipes and Trinity's push and pull. Pipes wanting Trinity but not wanting to man up for her, Trinity watching Pipes walk away time and time again with some other chick. After what happened in the last book with the kidnapping, Trinity needed space and had went to Maine to stay with her grandmother for a few months, when she gets back she is determined that either she is goin
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I really enjoyed this read. Pipe and Trinity have danced around each other for years. She is the princess of the club and no one will touch her. Pipe does try to keep a distance but when danger comes for them, he has to let his feelings known and he has to save her. Excellent writing with a wicked good storyline.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I have been waiting for Trinity and Pipes story and I love, love, love it. Trin
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trinity is a club princess that the brothers are not allowed to touch. She's been in love with Pipes since she was 16 years old, but he keeps pushing her away, not to mention breaking her heart as he sleeps around. Trinity finally decides to head out because she can't be witness to it anymore, and lo & behold, now Pipes wants to claim her. (Can you feel my eyes rolling?!) I really love Raven Featherwood's writing talent, and definitely LOVED me some Trinity, but just didn't warm all the way up t ...more
Sophie's Books
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What would you do if the man you love acts like you don't exist? That is exactly what Trinity needs to decide.

Trinity has been in love with Paul "Pipe" since she was 16 years old. He was her best friend and then on prom night they shared a moment that she believe would change her future with him. The next day he started to push her away. Sleeping with anything and everything that came into the clubhouse and nightclub. He would break her heart every time, that is until she finally decides to leav
Shannon Godwin
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m loving this authors writing. This is the third book of this series and they just keep getting better. What would you do if you were attracted to the one person who is suppose to be off limits? What if that person is part of the family who took you in?
Can you handle seeing the person you want most with other women? Trinity & Pipe are fabulous & I absolutely loved their story
Spunky N Sassy

I have been waiting for Trinity and Pipes story and I love, love, love it. Trin
Charlotte Isaac
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
Wow, this book was worth the wait. This was my most anticipated book because always wondered what happened between Pipes and Trinity. I couldn't put book down once started.

I loved Pipes and Trinity together, once they give in to their feelings it was awesome. Trinity doesn't take anything from club girls and everyone who wants a part of Pipes. They both are great together.

I can't wait for more.
Heather  The Hatters
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a strong 3.75 stars for me. I have read every book in this series and each book is better than the last.
I am going to keep my review short, sweet, and to the point. In this book we get Trinity and Pipe's story. Now if you have read the other 2 books in the series you know who these 2 characters are. If you have not read them it is not necessary, but I do highly recommend it since characters from the other books do play a part in this one. Now Trinity and Pipe's journey is a long and emot
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We finally have Pipe and Trinity‘s story and it was well worth the wait!! These two have been dancing around each other for years because Trinity is the MC Princess and is off-limits. When danger comes out them Pipe has to let his true feelings for Trinity be seen, but will it be too late? Has she already moved on? This story is an engaging page turner and I couldn’t flip my page is fast enough!!
Wendy Livingstone
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this amazing series and is Pipes and Trinity’s story. Trinity is the MC’s Princess who is strictly off limits. Pipe and Trinity used to be friends but that ended on her prom night. Now Trinity keeps him at arm’s length for the sake of the club and her parents, and Pipe is happy being the man-whore and bad boy, until danger comes knocking and he has to show his cards. This is a well written story which is and emotional roller coaster, as well as having danger, suspense, an ...more
Julie Jackson
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

Khothy
Fre06 Begum
rated it did not like it
Penny Matthews
Daniela S
YMK
Elly
Sep 24, 2020

• Santa...Nope the Grimm Wolves (Grimm Wolves MC #3)
  • Kiwi
  • Luna’s Shadow (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals #5)
  • Chance: The Wild Ones (Jokers MC Book 4)
  • Choosing Nerd (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #6)
  • Keeping Secrets- Prospect (Grimm Wolves MC #4)
  • Grayson: The Wild Ones
  • Cowboy Bikers MC #2
  • Behemoth (Grimm Wolves MC #1)
  • Jax (Knight Attack Book 1)
  • Nothing Else Matters (Demons Disciples MC #2)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #3)
  • Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
  • Bull (Kings of Mayhem MC, #6)
  • Curvy Delights: Billionaire Romance Box Set
  • My Last Love Affair (Bancroft Billionaire Brothers, #1)
  • Our Twisted Love Affair (Bancroft Billionaire Brothers, #2)
  • My First Love Affair (Bancroft Billionaire Brothers, #3)
Raven has entered into a new phase in life; after raising seven children she has dedicated herself to a peaceful life in the River Valley of Arkansas with the most amazing man alive, who daily shows her what love is along with their fur babies - a cat that is anything but normal (hence her name Crazy Bitch), and an old border collie named Trey.

Writing allows the characters in her mind an outlet wh

News & Interviews