Start by marking “Bestselling Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
Bestselling Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)

Bestselling Bastard

(Cocky Hero Club)

The king and queen of romance--Jenna Watson and Lorenzo Graham. The "dirty duo" that makes you swoon, gets you hot and then melts your heart with the happily ever after.

Two newbie authors, one sketchy Instagram DM, a few phone calls, a drunken live video plotting out our next best seller and then BOOM!

Trending and on the radar of every publishing company in the industry,
Published September 13th 2020 by Cocky Hero Club, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Bestselling Bastard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bestselling Bastard

Start your review of Bestselling Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lorenzo is finally going to make a dream of his come true, being a writer. He tries to get in contact with one of his favorite authors J Watson and when she finally responds to him it blows him away. As they communicate, Lorenzo opens up to Jenna but because of her pass Jenna is a bit skittish. One thing leads to another and we get some hot action. Lorenzo being sweet, funny and muy caliente (very hot) tries everything to get Jules to open up to him but her fear prevents her. There are some surp ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20200716_1050443_0
Melt your heart type of story with an adventure, review on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
Jessica Alcazar
A Cocky Hero 2.0 story … yes please!!

It’s impossible not to like this story. It is so today’s world that you just can’t help but imagine this actually happening. Realism in romance fiction at its best! It also has a fantastic meet-cute, electric energy and chemistry thru the entire story and a really well thought out plot. It had its share of angst, but it did not overpower the story and drag it dark.

This story is sexy and humorous and a lot of fun to read. Get to #oneclicking!

Download your cop
Tash
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ever imagine what happens behind close doors. How an author ever gets a book written. In this fiction tale we get just that with this dirty duo.
Rogrigues does what we all think and so much more in this book. The hero is the perfect cocky guy which works well for this partnership. Forced to met in person, their fictionalised world become reality and all the things come out in this book.

Their chemistry isn't restrained any more and so the duo have too much fun and forced to face the music .

Defi
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

2 romance authors come together and decide to co-write. Sounds good. But there's more to their partnership than just co-writers. There's an intense attraction, scars from the past, one determined af man, and one broken woman.

Jenna was not expecting the force of nature that is Soraya and Graham's adult child. But there's no way their child would be less than the persistent, intense man Enzo is. That he focused all that intensity and attention on someone as broken as Je
Victoria Weston
Sep 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read by this author and this book is part of the cocky hero series collection and this book is a beautiful romance story with two awesome characters. This story flows beautifully and once I started reading it I wanted to know what was going to happen.

Jenna is a beautiful woman that knows exactly what she wants and she is perfect for him too. She has had a tough time but hopefully things will start looking up for her too.
Lorenzo is the cocky guy but is also a lo
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Bestselling Bastard is written by another new to me author. Two newbie authors, King and queen of romance. How could I resist reading this lol

Lorenzo is a hot author. Fab book boyfriend material.
Jenna has a past she needs to move on from. When these two get together the chemistry is hot.

Great read. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Shanna Swenson
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I received an ARC of Bestselling Bastard for an honest review.

I absolutely adored this book! I loved the idea of an incidental online connection and of two romance authors at that. How could I pass it up ;-) ?

Lorenzo was so hot, cocky, and hilarious and Jenna was his perfect match, a sassy broken heroine with her head firmly set on her shoulders.

These two were a match made in Heaven and Nicole did an amazing job making me fall in love with them. They were so lovable after all.

If you enjoy ro
QueenOfBooks88
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was another amazing book by Nicole, the story was different to what i was expecting and it made a great change to read about a male aspiring author and how Jenna & Lorenzo went from a drunken Instagram video stream to co-authors and the rest... Well you best read it to find out 😜
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What can I say other than, Nicole Rodrigues you are a dirty, dirty, girl and I love you for it! Nicole and I are friends, we connected on Instagram, but here’s the thing, I’ve never read any of her books. Moi, @judy.ann.loves.books, lover of romance reads am a Nicole Rodrigues virgin. Bestselling Bastard popped my cherry and as far as first times go - it was a toe curling, swoon inducing, hold my kindle while I fan myself furiously, moment! Just yes!

I absolutely loved reading Lorenzo Morgan’s bo
The Lusty Literarians
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Jenna and Lorenzo are FIRE!!!! They have some insane chemistry and I'm all about it! This story is a great next generation addition to the Cocky Hero's Club original, Stuck-Up Suit. In Bestselling Bastard we get to meet Lorenzo, Soraya and Graham's son. He teams up with Jenna to write a novel together and fireworks start almost immediately. This was a great friends to lovers romance with a lot of heart and even more steam. I loved every minute of it!

Skye Yanovsky
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars. Super crazy steamy with a lot of heart!

Bestselling Bastard (A Cocky Hero World Novel) follows Lorenzo (the now adult son of Soraya and Graham from Stuck-Up Suit) as he navigates a new career as a romance writer. Lorenzo writes with a partner, Jenna, who has become his best friend and maybe more...he just has to get Jenna to agree to finally meet in person and admit that there is something real between them.

Nicole knows how to write a book and hook her audience. She pulled me in right
Kari Hansen
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lorenzo has decided to follow his heart and pursue his ambition of becoming a writer and thanks to a few drinks and social meeting he connects with Jenna and a bestselling story is created. Jenna has a painful past so she is cautious when it comes to allow people in her life but there was something about Lorenzo that made her decide to take a chance.

Although they have never met, they share an intense chemistry and connection so when they need to spend time together to revitalize their creativity
Linda ( Clary_Starfall )
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Lorenzo & Jenna...

Omg this month, the cocky hero club and the authors have written such funny and lovely books, I really enjoyed reading it 🙌🏻💕

Notes 📝;

Romance writers, writer block, IG Live, ideas, co-writing, bantering, witty, hot, steamy, soooo funny, love the storyline, characters are well written and the chemistry 🙌🏻🤩.

Again, this book was good, funny and so much needed to take the mind of the reality 🙌🏻💕

5 star ⭐️ read
Bookish
Sep 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a totally fresh new plotline and it was great!! I loved the interaction between these two characters it both fresh and fun. A great read!
Harlow James
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nicole knows how to write steam and sass! Loved it!
Karin
Nov 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Jenna.... wasn't great. Lorenzo saved this book, what a great man.
The first half of the book is really fun, but the second half really disappointed me.
Wendy
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
In about 90% of all the books I've read, it's always a broken man that needs tender loving care. In Bestselling Bastard Nicole Rodrigues changes the game by giving us a broken female lead. She is amazing heroine wise. She is a take charge no nonsense female that took a flying leap and nailed it. However, she has a yard full of baggage that keeps her from moving forward in some parts of life.
Lorenzo, the male lead is what I would expect in a typical "female" role. He is somewhat insecure about h
Reading  Red Room
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jenna is a broken romance writer. Lorenzo is a romance writer who is instantly attracted to Jenna. What started off as a writing partnership turns into a mutual attraction with some baggage. Can Jenna learn to live with her emotional past to have an amazing future? Lorenzo will do anything to make that happen. I enjoyed That back and forth banter between them as they were written their books. The way they bounced ideas off of each other had me laughing. I felt That they book dragged a little bit ...more
Sandie Chraponski
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh Baby Lorenzo is all grown up!!! And what a man he’s grown up to be! What starts as a Instagram flirtation turns into a roller coaster ride that neither Enzo or Jenna expected. This story will hit you in all of the feels!

I love that we got to spend more time with Soraya and Graham as she is one of my favorites! Because she loves with everything and that holds true in this story as well.

This story checks all the boxes and will have you blushing for sure!
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Best Selling Bastard by Nicole Rodrigues

I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.

There are times when I start reading a book, and from the first page, I can tell this is going to be special. It can be for a myriad of reasons...this book, this first page was one of those times. The reason...it oozes authenticity. I could feel the truth in the story. This is about two writers that meet and start writing together, soon they discover that their chemistry is more than just the magic they make on the writt
Karen J
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
PenoloeI loved it!

I truly love that you picked Lorenzo for the hero, from Ms. Vi's & Ms. Penelope's book! Last time I read about him, he was named in the hospital after Soyora gave birth to him. Jenna was the perfect heroine for him. Enzo grew up with Soyora and Graham as parents, and knew a lifetime of love. Jenna's father left when she was ten, then her mother just took off and made her a ward of the system. While she didn't do to badly in the system, she meets a young man she believes is the
Katslovesbooks
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing

What happens when you mix Nicole Rodrigues in the Cocky Hero Club World?
PERFECTION!!!!

I didn't want this book to never end, this story was fantastic, I couldn't put the book down once I started reading it. I love the Cocky Hero Club books and bringing Enzo's story, Soraya and Graham's son from Stuck Up Suit was just such a sweet treat.

Enzo follows his dreams of becoming a writer after reading Jenna's letter on his mom's advice column. By destiny Enzo and Jenna start co-writting bringing to life
Kitty Rio Sol
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
🖤BOOK REVIEW 🖤
Bestselling Bastard by Nicole Rodrigues

FIVE 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Lorenzo Morgan is an Italian Stallion with a heart of gold buried underneath that cocky smile.

Jenna is a passionate writer out to make a name for herself in the romance writing world.

I love that their relationship starts off on social media in a way where many of our relationships are starting off these days. It helps build the tension in a fun and playful way without the risks associated with face-to-face interaction. It also m
Stacie R.
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m in love with the fact that we got to see little Lorenzo all grown up. His parents were the lead in Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward, and now Lorenzo is getting his own story.

I absolutely loved this story, the way that Lorenzo and Jenna meet, and connect is hilarious, and how they end up plotting their first book drunk on an Instagram live is gold. I really loved Jenna, she was a little broken and trying to figure out her own life, as well as trying to hide from her feelings. Jen
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bestselling Bastard is fun, steamy, will make you laugh out loud and will have you swooning and wanting your very own Lorenzo Morgan!

I loved the idea of this story. Two new romance authors connect via and Instagram DM and things escalate from there. There is a friendship form, they begin to write together and after a year of texting, phone calls and video chats they finally meet in person and that is when the sparks really begin to fly. Lorenzo and Jenna have loads of chemistry and there was a f
Jackie Wright
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another new author and another new Cocky Hero Club instalment this time from Nicole Rodrigues and after reading this book I really need to check out this authors previous works. This book is Lorenzo Morgan’s story and yes we met his parents in Stuck-Up Suit and now it’s the sons turn to entertain us.
Jenna and Lorenzo are both successful authors who are both struggling with writers block, they get talking and plotting on a live authors Instagram feed, problem is they have both had a bit too much
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was absolute gold in my opinion.  I mean, how can you not love two authors collaborating on a book together after some hilarious interactions on social media?!  Lorenzo was the super hot, very cocky, and hilarious half, while Jenna is a tad broken but is seriously driven with a good head on her shoulders half, so they mesh perfectly together.  That is until writers block hits, and they have to actually stay together at a cabin to find their groove again, and since this was the first t ...more
Veronica (Honey Roselea Reads)
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, 2020, romance-recs
I've been really loving books that have authors coming together and writing a story together and then they get together. I really enjoyed this more than I expected. Definitely I was expecting them to get s t e a m y and I was pleased. Deeply. I absolutely loved and enjoyed them and I think their chemistry was impeccable *chef's kiss*

Find me on:
My Blog | My BookTube | My Book Club | Instagram | Twitter
World Of Books 65
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
'Bestselling Bastard' has be the dirtiest and hottest of all the 'Cocky Hero Club' stories I have read so far — and I loved it! Get your fan's out ladies you will need them!

What happen's when you add two drunken new romantic authors one a hot male who has all the moves and one woman that although sweet on the outside has a dirty side when it comes to her story telling and they connect over the internet? They write a best selling hot romance book that has their readers and agents begging for more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Risky Rockstar
  • Heartless Bastard (Rich Ruthless Bastards, #1; Cocky Hero Club)
  • Tattooed Troublemaker
  • Ex-Rated Gigolo
  • Bossy Baller: A Hero Club Novel
  • Arrogant Single Dad
  • Cocky Savior
  • Merciless King: A Hero Club Novel
  • Preacher
  • Hot Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #1)
  • My One Week Husband
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • Cheesy on the Eyes (Slice #5)
  • Dare to Play (Dare Nation, #3)
  • Play by Play (Riggings Brothers, #0.5)
  • Heartbeat (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Every Sweet Regret (Orchid Valley #2)
  • Sexy Savior (Cocky Hero Club)

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 166 books)
  • Cocky Delight
  • Park Avenue Princess (Cocky Hero Club)
  • British Big-Shot (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Magnetic Medic
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Manhattan (Cocky Hero Club)