Start by marking “Dream Spinner (Dream Team #3)” as Want to Read:
Dream Spinner (Dream Team #3)

Dream Spinner

(Dream Team #3)

Hattie Yates has finally met the man of her dreams. Yet years of abuse from her demanding father have left her petrified of disappointment. She’s already failed to reach her goal of becoming a professional ballerina —she can’t handle the terrible consequences of another dream becoming a nightmare. But when a stalker sets their sights on Hattie, there’s only one man she dar ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 424 pages
Published May 25th 2021 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Dream Spinner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Spinner

Start your review of Dream Spinner (Dream Team #3)
Christy
Apr 27, 2021 rated it really liked it

001(52)

I'm really enjoying Kristen Ashley's 'Dream Team' series. I love getting glimpses into some of my favorite characters from previous series and this world is just so fun. All three books in this series have been great, but I have to say, Dream Spinner is my favorite so far!

Hattie is an incredible dancer, but after not reaching her goal of being a professional ballerina, along with some issues with her father, she is down on herself. It effects all areas of her life, including her
Ivy Deluca
May 02, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: ka-books
Quick(ish) Review

This ain’t going to change hearts and minds of disenchanted KA fans. This ain’t going to give a lot of logic if that’s what you’re looking for. What always draws me in and keeps me coming back, is the friend and family scenes, because those moments are where KA can shine.

Now, the romance between Axl and Hattie resolves pretty quickly, and while it has its sweet moments, I was left with a bit of “that’s it?” feeling at the end of it all. This is not the book for those with littl
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley Fans, Romance
4 Dream Team Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I have been enjoying Kristen Ashley's Dream Team series. With each entry, we learn more and more about all of the women and the men who are part of it. We also have the pleasure of some of her past characters from her past books that we know so well.

In this entry, we have known it would be Hattie Yates and Axl Pantera.
They have been circling each other for a while now and the interest is serious. There is a problem though, Hattie wants Axl but will not all
Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ
The only thing I got right now is : WHY IS THE HERO PURRING IN THIS BOOK?
Meet "Axl Sylas Pantera " :

Can we please leave the purring to the felines? I wouldn't bat an eye at this in a PNR shifter book but we're in a badass commando contemporary romance kinda book. Grown men don't purr.
I will admit that with a name like "Pantera" the man is maybe entitled some feline vibes.

I didn't hate Dream Spinner but I didn't enjoy it much either. I liked both hero and heroine okay and they were definitely
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I honestly just don't want these books to end. I don't always love the start of KA books due to the angst that is always there before the couple get together but boy when they get together, I absolutely love how the men are with their woman.

KA men are very protective and treat their woman so good. Granted I have not read all of her books yet but I'm close and this is generally the formula and I LOVE IT. I'm always left wanting more.

In Dream Spinner there seemed to be extra couple time between A
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
(omg silly ol me mistakenly put this review under the fourth book, and its been up in the air for 8+ hours. im so ashamed. 😩 oh well, its all good now. sorry for the confusion. but i dont think yall even noticed cause no one told me. some friends yall. 😑)

#1 Dream Maker — 2.75 stars
#2 Dream Chaser — 3.5 stars
#3 Dream Spinner — 2.5 stars

aHahAhaHaha my reviews of this series so far has been a shitshow of me making a clownery out of myself cause it seems the only thing these books can do to me is ma
Ash
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
So who we thinking? Auggie and Pepper? Or Axl and Hattie? Personally I’m hoping for Axl and Hattie. Just because I’m a sucker for bad boy and shy girl romances. And Hattie kind of reminds me of Jet. And I adore Jet.

Edit: YAY! So it’s definitely Hattie and Axl’s story! What we know so far. Hattie is a ballerina, with a traumatic back story and major daddy issues (probably an abusive father) and also some major mental health issues too, if the whole self-harm scene was anything to go by (when she
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

THEMES & TROPES: Childhood Abuse, Stalker
RATING: 3 Stars
CLIFFHANGER: No

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

So here's the thing: You either love or hate Kristen Ashley's books and I'm in the LOVE-corner. When I think back to Rock Chicks, Dream Man and Colorado Mountain and Chaos, I want to have that excitement I felt back then. I did get that with the first book in this series but DREA
Katie Utterly Unashamed
4.5 Stars

Guys, it's Kristen Ashley. You love her or you hate her. I personally love her. Now, I went into this book not knowing if I was going to like it or not. I mean seriously, some of her biggest fans are not impressed with this book. And maybe that helped me, because I had absolutely no expectations when I started. But in the end I really enjoyed this book.

There was no kidnappings, car bombs or shootings.

What there was is an over protective alpha-hole and a heroine who is dealing with the
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
The Dream Team series is one of the most addictive series I’ve read. As soon as one book ends, I’m jonesing for another! I don’t think I’ve had this much fun since Rock Chick! I SIMPLY CANNOT GET ENOUGH and hope the series continues beyond the next book.

Dream Spinner was everything I wanted it to be and more! Axl Pantera, with his ice blue eyes and silver hair intrigued me from the very first book. I wanted to know everything about what made him tick. And don’t even get me started on Hattie. A
Holly
May 26, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Kristen Ashley does some of the best character pairings and Hattie and Axl are proof of that. They were amazing together and I really loved how we got to see them work through their issues together. It wasn't easy for them to finally be together but the journey that got them to that point was so fun to read. I easily fell in love with them both when they were on their own and adored them even more when they were together.

There was definitely a good dose of drama in
Milla

... why is this series so damn boring? dnf @ 80% because I've been skimming since the first quarter of the book good gravy.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5 'After you' Stars!

Kristen Ashley's new Dream Team series reminds me of the stories that made me fall in love with her writing. I was highly anticipating Hattie and Axl's story since she has been teasing us about it from the very start and I am also a sucker for a shy heroine finding her strenght and the best man to love her. We definitely got that with Dream Spinner!

However, I do have to say, my expectations were not quite reached for this one. I was expecting so much more of this story and
Lover of Romance
Dream Spinner is the most latest release into the Dream Team series and it is also one of my top anticipated releases for the year. I was thrilled to finally have this on my kindle library and jumped right into it immediately and while it was far from my favorite of the series, I definitely had a blast with this installment. Its a bit different from the others to be honest, but it felt so relatable in some respects which is one of the most attractive aspects of Kristen Ashley's writing. There is ...more
Jeeves Reads Romance
May 24, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2021-arcs
This gets a serious lip curl from me - I did not like it AT ALL. It’s very rare that I dislike a book so much within the first few chapters, but that was definitely the case here. I continued on because I thoroughly enjoyed the first book in this series, but things did not improve, and I ended up skimming a significant amount of the back half. There are SO MANY things that rubbed me the wrong way, and I honestly feel like most of the relationship development happened in the books prior to this. ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
I have been obsessed with Kristen Ashley's Dream Team series from Mo and Lottie's book. Frankly, I have been obsessed with all the Commandos since Mystery Man and never ever want them to leave me. EVER. It runs that deep, y'all. For that reason, I just knew that Axl and Hattie were going to rock my world and boy did they (and then some!!)

What I love in Ashley's stories is the excitement, anticipation and an amazing alpha hero. Axl was calm and patient and what he did for Hattie was beyond epic.
Kelamity
May 26, 2021 rated it did not like it
Why do I continue to do this? This is the generic version of the Rock Chics. Also, please stop with the sisterhood cheesiness. I want angst and heartbreak, not the h/H/OW all best friends forever. Good grief. It feels like the author is afraid to take the chances she did with The Golden Dynasty, Lady Luck and At Peace.
Karen's Utterly Unashamed
Once a KA fan, always a KA fan but...not every book will feel the same.

I loved Lottie and Mo, like I really loved it. But since then this series hasn’t really done it for me. It’s not bad. It doesn’t make me angry (frustrated maybe) but it is no Luke or Hawk or Joe.

Axl and Hattie are good together. They have sweet. They have hot. They have a lot in common and I can see them together.

But here’s where their story missed for me:

Hattie’s dad- No way, unrealistic, divinely changed in an instant with
Dali
Kristen Ashley continues her heartfelt and steamy Dream Team series with this tale of exotic dancer and gruff, domineering Axl Pantera.

Axl wants Hattie Yates and he’s been pursuing her for what feels like years, but the shy beauty is excellent at internalizing her feelings and keeping people at arm’s length. After attracting the attention of a stalker, Axl doesn’t hesitate to erase the distance between them and lets her know just how much he wants her while keeping her safe.

Hattie is ex
Stacey
I can't get enough of the Dream Team

Another great instalment to the Dream Team series and I'm going to be so sad when I don't have any more to binge on. The characters were interesting, the storyline was interesting and the ongoing investigation is moving along well.

I had an epiphany while listening to Dream Spinner, ... I'm a bloody hypocrite. I have been known to get a little testy when the hero thinks things that impact my visions of the perfect hero. My epiphany was that if we're getting the
JenReadsRomance
Jul 23, 2021 rated it liked it
honestly, how do you even rate a KA book? They're all so bad, but then there I was up late last night finishing it. It's complicated. ...more
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Apr 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s

I have been loving this new series from KA, so I read Dream Spinner right away! While each book features a new couple, there are over arching plotlines that make it better to read in order.

This is Hattie's story. We know she has issues with her father and that there was some abuse. We also know she likes Axl but won't pursue the relationship. These two danced (literally) around each other and when it seemed like it just wasn't meant to be, things change. I think their relationship was grea
Izzie d
May 24, 2021 rated it liked it
Nadine Bookaholic
I have yet to read a book by Kristen Ashley that I didn't enjoy and you know why...because she writes like a rockstar! I try my best to make sure I have no interruptions when I sit down with a KA novel because I want to be transported into a different world and that is exactly what happened with this book especially with the audiobook narration done by Susannah Jones.

Hattie and Axl have been dancing around their feelings for one another for a while now, mostly because of Hattie not wanting to gi
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Same old, same old....why are all these h's putting up with so much crap from their family members? Like dang cut ppl off and move on. Anyway the mcs were carbon copies of all previous mcs.....my opinion Ion care....the end ...more
♥Rachel♥
May 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Striving to be a good enough dancer and never quite reaching her father’s expectations over the years has made Hattie struggle with self-confidence and opening herself to others.

She’s been crushing on Axl and he’s definitely been into her, but Hattie runs every time Axl tries to get close and finally he’s wondering if he’s wasting his time trying. Surprisingly enough, it’s the semi-bad guy Brett who lights a fire under Hattie’s butt and convinces her to take a shot before she loses Axl for good.
AJ
May 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

I loved this book. A fantastically sweet, sexy and swoony romance with an alpha hero who completely stole my heart. This is KA doing what she does, and I loved it!

Axl and Hattie are the third couple in this series to be set-up by their mutual friend Lottie. He is a badass commando working with Hawk, and she is a stripper working in Smithie’s bar. They have met, there is a mutual attraction, but although Axl has made a movie, Hattie has knocked him back repeatedly, terrified of being hurt
Gretchen
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
There's a reason Kristen Ashley is one of my favorite authors and this is it. Dream Spinner was freaking fantastic! Amazing story with incredible characters and a solid storyline that contained the perfect amount of humor and heat, drama and suspense, emotion, healing, and love. This had it all!

I loved the remarkable journey Hattie was on. I loved her coming out of her shell, all her revelations, and really soaring! Axl was so incredibly protective, caring, and sweet and I loved learning all abo
⇝ b ⇝
after three books my theory is that any new KA release around this length will be disappointing compared to longer lengthened novels

⇢ this series is shorter, so the characters get together quicker than your typical KA book. meaning the development + conflict + resolution is unsatisfying. i need more.

⇢ i assumed this book was going to be good bc i thought hattie was going to make axel work for it but that mostly happened off page.

what’s with KAs obsession w. making the her h’s feel obligate
Kristen Ashley Ad...: Dream Spinner - Axl and Hattie 5 210 May 27, 2021 03:07PM

• Life's Too Short (The Friend Zone, #3)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • The Lost Apothecary
  • Wait for It
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)
  • Sylvia Day Crossfire Series 4 Volume Boxed Set
  • A Shifter for Christmas (Shifter For The Holidays, #1)
  • Quickdraw Slow Burn (Battle of the Bulls #3)
  • Shattered (Addicted Trilogy #2)
  • Giving In (Surrender Trilogy, #2)
  • Denied (One Night, #2)
  • Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian by by E L James | Summary & Analysis
  • Afterburn / Aftershock
  • Wanted (Most Wanted, #1)
  • The Stark Trilogy 3-Book Bundle (Stark Trilogy, #1-3)
  • My Gifts At Christmas (Bewitched and Bewildered, #13)
  • The Land Beneath Us (Sunrise at Normandy, #3)
  • The Sky Above Us (Sunrise at Normandy, #2)
See top shelves…
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Dream Team (4 books)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team #1)
  • Dream Chaser (Dream Team #2)
  • Dream Keeper (Dream Team #4)