Start by marking “Fall in Love” as Want to Read:
Fall in Love

Fall in Love

The fall season brings roaring fires, hot chocolate, and the perfect weather to fall in love.

Fall in Love is a collection of steamy and dreamy stories from 9 make-you-swoon romance authors. Each story is brand new bringing you happily ever afters with a cozy cup of the fall season.

Stories include:

Shady
Callie Rae
Kindle Edition
Published October 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fall in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fall in Love

Start your review of Fall in Love
Callie Rae
Sep 22, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Fall in Love releases on October 27th with 9 Steamy & Dreamy short stories and it's on pre-order for only 99 PENNIES!

Pre-order here on kindle → https://amzn.to/2RkJSKx
Not on kindle? That is fine! Pre-Order on Barnes & Noble/Nook → https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w?ean=...

Tropes
Student/ Teacher
Minnie
Oct 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lucky Guess by Amanda Richardson
This is a short story containing boss-employee romance between Bellamy and Joseph. At the beginning Joseph hates her because of her lack of skills, but while being locked together in a cellar, they can’t deny their chemistry.
The story was good, but I think it could have had a better ending.
Overall I give this story 3 stars.

Remembering You by Brittany Tarkington
Short story about Sydney and Aiden who meet being trapped in a place with no lights. Their story has
Ada
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of short stories, coming from 9 authors. The stories feature second chance, insta-love, enemies to lovers and taboo stories. This is a perfect way to experience a day in the fall season, and these short HEA stories will melt your heart. It helps that each story has a different plot, and even though some of the stories share the same trope, the experience of reading and feeling the story is not the same. These are unique.

My favorite stories were Forbidden by S.L. Sterling and
Megan
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Consequence of Leaving by Victoria Ellis.

I absolutely LOVE a second chance romance, especially when it's as sweet as this one. Ivy and Miller were damaged beyond repair...so she thought but time heals most things, and so does an apology!!!!

This short story contained so much heartfelt emotion, and though painful, the growth shown by both characters is respectable. I thoroughly enjoyed this second chance romance!
Kendra Myers
Oct 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
9 authors bring you 9 different short stories all with a fall, feel-good, happily ever after themes. I love when anthologies are made up of brand new authors to me. After reading this I have 8 new authors that I would love to read more from. I even went directly to S.L. Sterling's website immediately after finishing her short story in hopes that there was a whole series attached to it. I loved it so much that I wanted to read on for many books to come. The writing styles were simply amazing and ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shady by Callie Rae:
God it was good to be back in Cherry Creek. Although I flew through this short story, boy did this author tease! Every time we were getting hints of WSF 3 it moved on to something else. I'm sitting here shaking my head and cursing.
Cute couple tho...
In all seriousness this was a great quick read for new or old readers of this author.
Live, Laugh, Love
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every single one of these stories was fantastic. I love anthologies, it is a great way to discover new to you authors.
Cheryl
This review can also be found in Currant7 Recommends

Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest and voluntary review.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Anthology Review
Overall, this anthology got me into the Fall/Thanksgiving spirit. There is a good chunk of love, redemption, tear-jerker moments that made each of these short stories want to dive into them again and reminisce the "moments." They were easy to follow and relatable to most points of our lives. T
Natasha
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This anthology has been one of my faves! Each story brought something different, fun, refreshing, and sexy to the table.

Each story was uniquely written by each very talented author to give the read a little spice. I absolutely loved the fact that it was all centered around fall. Fall is by far my second favorite season.

Each story had a HEA which makes them even more sweet to go with all that spice. While I couldn't pick just one as my fave, the first one defiantly holds a special place in my hea
Erica |
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fall in Love is a new anthology featuring 9 stories filled with fall goodness. The stories range from meet cutes to insta-lust to second chances, and to finding a way to make it all work out.

I really wanted to love this entire anthology, but there were a few stories that needed a bit more editing to make it work for me. Pet Peeve: There shouldn't be inconsistencies with dates and timelines in a short story.

My top 3 favorite stories in this anthology are:

🧡 Taking the Fall by TK Cherry - A sweet,
Astha
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After few long days, I successfully finished reading this amazing compilation of great authors.
Falling in Love is compilation of
beautiful stories of many authors that I never came across, except few. There little short stories of love specially with the theme of season of Fall and Halloween was quite fascinating. This book is going live in next few days and is definitely worth getting your hands on.

@callieraeauthor has done amazinggggg work😍. Be ready to Fall in Love with "Falling in Love"❤️
Shh!! Me Time!!
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Most of the time I avoid short stories, but I wanted to read more from Callie Rae. So, I took a chance and I am happy I did. This one definitely was worth the read!! 9 romance stories by 9 incredible authors!! There is a little something in there for everybody who loves romance stories. I am excited to have found new authors for me to read!!
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
These were all new-to-me authors, but I thoroughly enjoyed every story written in this anthology. The different tropes you will find include: Age Gap, Small Town, Second Chance, Suspenseful, Bully, Alpha, Siblings Best friend, Single Parent, Student/ Teacher

All these books include Happy Ever After endings, and romance galore! You really can't go wrong with any author in this collection.
Elizabeth Sanders
Fall 🍂

I really enjoyed reading each of these fall themed short stories.
Go one click this one, then grab yourself a cozy blanket and a hot cup of coffee and snuggle up on the couch and get lost in each story. I'm sure you'll enjoy reading each of these stories, too! 🍂 📚 ☕
Rina's Reads
Oct 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this collection of short stories.
Some were incredibly sweet, others steamy.
There were moments I giggled and smiled and others that made me sad.
From Insta-lust to second chances, this collection has a variety of tropes.
Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An anthology chock full of great, steamy romances that are perfect to read curled up under your blanket with your hot cup of whatever drink you love. Some of your favorite authors, great stories and the best part of it all when you purchase this anthology you are helping to combat hunger.
Andrea Thompson
Judy Southard
Jan 29, 2021
Tara Broussard
E.K.
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
BeerMe_BookClub
Jan 09, 2021
Brittany Tarkington
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shi
Teri Ruscak
Cheryl
Sep 29, 2020
Victoria Ellis
Sep 29, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jackie Sierra
Ellee
Oct 03, 2020
Chelsey Pullin
Oct 04, 2020

• Not My Hero (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Hazed
  • All My Ghosts Have Heartbeats
  • Guarded (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • My Unexpected Vow (California Billionaires #2)
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • Dear Ava
  • A Cinderella Story (The Best Draft,  #1)
  • A Holiday Lift
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • Hate Me
  • Take Me Away (Southern Bride, #6)
  • The Invitation
  • Wrong For Me
  • Drive Me Wild (Bellamy Creek, #1)
  • Romantically Ever After
  • The Rival Roomies (The Rooftop Crew, #3)
  • Jolly Hour (All My Jingle Ladies #2)
Callie Rae writes romantic suspense novels. She lives in southern Louisiana with a daughter, two furry pups, and one fat rabbit named Josie. You can find Callie in her garden pretending her thumb is green. Otherwise, she is mommin' with the best.

Join her readers group here: hyperurl.co/callieraesgirlgang
Join her Newsletter here: hyperurl.co/callieraesnewsletter