Start by marking “A Favor For a Favor” as Want to Read:
A Favor For a Favor

A Favor For a Favor

"Forget favors given; remember those received." - John Wooden

A time for love can't be more deadly...

Julia Leonardi thought she put her past behind her. The widow of a mobster, all she wants is to steer clear of the criminal elements. Then she meets Domenico Bonacci...

Dom is handsome, charming, and intense. The world knows him as a prominent businessman, but Julia sees him
Published August 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Favor For a Favor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Favor For a Favor

Start your review of A Favor For a Favor
BookishlyNomes
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-blog, arc, e-own
A Favor for a Favor is Nat Chelloni's debut novel and boy, what an amazing start to a writing career. The story immediately begins with lots of action and intrigue, and sets the pace for what is a very thrilling, romantic, and downright devious plot. Basically, I loved every minute of it.

A Favor for a Favor tells the story of Dom, the alpha hero who is trying to clean up his image with legitimate business dealings after living a life in his mafia family's shadow, and Julia, the daughter of a
Julie - One Book More
Oct 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Favor for a Favor is a gripping romantic suspense that focuses on Julia and Dom, two people who find love amid dangerous intrigue and an unsolved murder that affects them both. The dynamic characters, carefully woven plot, and messages of embracing love, forgiving, and being true to yourself are the highlights of the novel. Plus, the enemies-to-lovers romance between Julia and Dom is fantastic!

Julia is an interesting character. The widow and daughter of a mobster, Julia has worked hard to
Tiffany's Book Blog
Oct 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Passionate Page-Turner

Mafia hits, fiery passions, family loyalties, and unexpected turns make this book a page-turner to the end. If youre looking for a sweet love story, this isnt your book, but if what you want is the kind of raw, gut-churning, all-encompassing, love that rocks you to your bones, this is the read for you. Its not just a love story though. Its a love story within a crime drama. Definitely read if youre after a decent plot and a lot of passion.
Ammie (Ammie's Book Obsession)
Review originally published on Ammie's Book Obsession

BOOK RATING

COVER RATING

TITLE-Favor For a Favor
AUTHOR-Nat Chelloni
FORMAT- Ebook

**Thanks to the author for a review copy.**
(All opinions are my own)

What an astounding debut! Full of romance and thrill!

First things first, when I saw an email with Nat's review request, I was quite not sure about reading this book because I had so many books to read and review but once I read the blurb, I couldn't stop myself from getting my hands on it.

A
Bookaholic
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Konstantine Rekhviashvili
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic debut! This novel has it all-a great plot with some unexpected, jaw-dropping twists that left me breathless, incredibly hot romance (yes!) and unforgettable characters! I didnt want to finish it! A truly unputdownable book that I literally consummed in one sitting. Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! ...more
Elene
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding Romantic thriller of the year!

I rarely write reviews but I was compelled to share my opinion. I've not enjoyed a book this much in a really long time,
although I'm an obsessive read-it-all person.

The story gripped me from the start and didn't let go until the very end. It's not your average temporary-thrill read,
it's a classy and intelligent Romantic thriller that solidly fits into an organized crime genre as well. The plot, the story,
the characters, the snappy dialogues,
LianaReads blog
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Are you a mood reader?

I definitely am and always switching between he genres.
Thats how I stub on this dark mafia romance on my hunt for something new on Kindle Unlimited.

I love it so much and the fact that its a debut novel, made me think that this author is a must read and someone to look up in the future because this book is just perfect for the lovers of the genre and I highly recommend it.

Julia is a beautiful young widow that left her background in the past but one night that past
Rezi
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A superb organized crime read with romance. I think male and female readers will both enjoy it. Could make a great movie.
Lea C
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A friend recommended this book to me and I'm sooo glad I read it. It's a fantastic book. One of the best romantic suspense I read that has Mafia storyline. I adore forbidden love theme and it has a golden one amidst of some badass moments with the Mob confrontation. A sassy, tough and vulnerable heroine and a hero from a defunct crime family, trying to protect himself and those he loves from the mafia and the Russian criminals. Their love story made me swoon. The first encounter between Julia ...more
Nino Gugunishvili
Sep 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fast-paced, twisty, absorbing read with great characters and masterful storytelling that will keep you on the edge of your seats the entire time. I gulped the book in one sitting unable to put it down. An engaging story of love, revenge, family ties, and the choices that bring dramatic consequences, sprinkled with a mind-blowingly hot romance! What else do you need this fall? An absolute must-read and a stunning debut!
P.S. I read it again in softcover this time and the experience was ever so
Tamuna Khapava
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A magnificent novel of love and crime. Love is a dangerous game. But when love is not just a game anymore, it becomes the most important choice in Domenico Bonacci's life. I was absolutely absorbed in reading the breathtaking story full of unforgettable characters. Highly recommend it to all sophisticated readers and lovers of crime fiction.
Claire
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best book I've read in a long time.
Ireni Esaiashvili
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was a very impressive, dynamic and absorbing read for me! I read it so fast I didn't feel time. I loved the characters, especially Domenico Bonacci, the plot and the story, which was amazing. The Mob/Organized crime details are realistically depicted and unfold with one very hot romance. My favorite genre has always been Romantic Suspense and I totally fell in love with this book. Among so many Mafia Romance books this one truly stands out. It's a brilliant read and I highly recommend it.
Happy Booker
Nov 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
A favor for a favor is a crime thriller story about Julia with a little added romance. She is the widow of a mobster and is done with everything that has to do with the life of crime but, elements of this unwanted world still follow her through with the next man she meets. Dom is too handsome and charming to forget. Something has to give, and she has to choose between the decisive spark drawn to him and the shady past he seems to be hiding from her.

The book is well constructed and is an
Elene K
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's one of the great mafia romance I've ever read. Highly recommend!
Nino Tsukhishvili
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's a great debut. I've never read such a hot mafia romance.
B.V.
Nov 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book is a real page turner. I read it in one sitting, just could not put it down! One of the best crime reads Ive read with a captivating mix of romance. ...more
Ana
Sep 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This was astonishingly good read! The plot, story, characters, setting, actions, twists, dialogues, just wow! Im a sucker for mafia Romances but lately they all come out flat, lacking in plot and characters, and are over sexualized. Its one hot romance but intelligently crafted with all the elements of a great crime novel! I just couldnt put it down. It felt like watching a good mafia film while reading it. Strongly recommend it to anyone who loves the genre. Five stars from me. ...more
Lilly Charysma
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was mentioning in one of my previous reviews that I have not read as many mafia romances as I would have liked. Well, I was lucky enough to receive a copy of "A Favor for a Favor" from the author and what a great read it has been! I was captivated from the opening scene and I could not put it down. It was an addictive read.

The story is told on the third person, from our main characters' perspective. This was refreshing and somewhat help me have the full picture. Julia has done her best to be
Jenny
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars.

Thank you, Nat Chelloni, for providing me with a free eBook in exchange for an honest review! For a list of trigger warnings for this book, check out its page on BookTriggerWarnings.com

A Favor For a Favor was my first mafia-related romance novel. I was very impressed by the writing, and I gained a lot of perspective into the life of a mobster (albeit from a fictional novel). The Mafia plot arc was by far my favorite part of the story, much more than the romance was.

Dom and Julia had
Ella James
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! Incredible story, well-written, thrilling and compelling. Must read this one all crime mafia and thriller lovers.
Vicki Stephens
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a suspenseful tale of Dom and Julia who both have a past touched by the mafia. The novel has a plot with intrigue, unexpected twists, action and sizzling romance. The characters are extremely well developed and believable. I highly recommend this intense book which kept me on the edge of my seat until the final page.

Tania
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. When Julia left the crime world swore never to go back, she ends up meeting a tall strong gorgeous alpha male badass Domenico a business man wanted to leave the criminal world behind. Julia and Dom had off the charts intense chemistry. Will they stay away from the criminal world or will they get dragged back in.

Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'A Favor for a Favor' is a Standalone by the author Nat Chelloni. Told in dual Perspectives , this book was an unforgettable tale about a Mafia Man and a broken Widow.

Dom has always sort of liked Julia from afar. But he never acted on his instinct because of her wedding and then her loss. Now after years they both have met again and are single too. Dom decides to finally act on his attraction, but sort of blunders that in the first meet.
Jewel Hart
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cross the Sopranos family dynamics with the darkly attractive Mr. Grey from The Secretary, mix in a little Romeo & Juliet (but with a happy ending) and you can instantly imagine whats in store for you in this epic mafia thriller, A Favor for a Favor by Nat Chelloni.

Intrigue and mystery make A Favor for a Favor by Nat Chelloni a complete page-turner, yet it is the passionate romance between Julia and Domenico that make this a great read. Both hero and heroine are from different mafia
Frankie
Nov 20, 2020 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: adult-romance
So, I am torn. This book is excellently written, with gripping mafia intrigue, and a fiery heroine that I rooted for. I was surprised at how much I was drawn in, and I considered reading some more because I legitimately want to learn more about the mobster subplots. But do note that it's a dark romance, and it may be darker than I can handle. You may be surprised to read that (I know; even I am), but I cannot stand our love interest Dom. He treats Julia terribly, even if he's been in love with ...more
Patricia | patriciakreads
Wow, okay!

First of all, a huge thank you to the author for sending me ARC.

Secondly ... This was good. This was truly an amazing mafia romance because there's a lot of mafia things happening (instead of many other books when this is mostly ignored, yet they still claim it's about mafia).

A lot of drama and a lot of stuff going are going on here!

Domenico and Julia have met before, but the time wasn't on their side. Dom has always liked Julia, but fate wanted a different thing for them. But their
Alicia Andrews
Nov 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Favor for a Favor is a very complex and suspenseful story that has amazing characters, and true romance. This story kept me on my toes and kept me wanting to read more until the end. Amazing debut novel for Nat Chelloni and I look forward to reading more from her in the future.

Full Review- https://aliciasbookblog106921670.word...

• From My Balcony to Yours
  • Tales of Elhaanai
  • Rhythm Roger: The Secrets Of Electon
  • The Rainmaker
  • Union Of Death (Secrets of the Famiglia #2)
  • Tarnished Empire
  • Omerta
  • Anarchy at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #4)
  • Peacekeeper (Montgomery Brothers, #2)
  • When the Stars Fall (Lost Stars #1)
  • Holding on to Love
  • Les Misérables
  • Aftereffect (The Order of Ravens and Wolves Book 1)
  • Friday Evening, Eight O’Clock
  • Macbeth
  • Finding Us (Pack Bardot, #3)
Nat Chelloni is a TV personality, a screenwriter, a film critic, an avid book reader across all genres, and now a published author of a debut novel A Favor For a Favor.