Start by marking “Marrying Chrissy (Brides of Clearwater, #3)” as Want to Read:
Marrying Chrissy (Brides of Clearwater, #3)

Marrying Chrissy

(Brides of Clearwater #3)

From fake relationship to forever love

Wyatt Tabor is feeling the pressure. His wealthy parents won’t support him unless he settles down and commits to the family business, while his ever-patient, loving grandmother longs to see him fall in love and be happy. After a broken engagement, he’s not sure he’s ready to trust someone else with his heart. With Gran’s 90th birthda
Kindle Edition
Published September 2020 by Dallionz Media, LLC (first published August 30th 2018)

Start your review of Marrying Chrissy (Brides of Clearwater, #3)
Toni Shiloh
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one might be my favorite of the series. Another great read from Melanie Snitker.
Rebekah Morris
I started out really liking the characters in this book and wanted to see what happened to them, but I was disappointed in the book.

Things I liked:
Chrissy, even with her strange colored hair and nails, was so caring and worried about her sister. I really liked how she did all she could to help her family when times were hard.
Wyatt was actually sweet even though he came from such a messed up family. I did appreciate how he finally did stand up and do the right thing even when he knew it was unpop
Phyllis
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marrying Chrissy by Melanie D. Snitker

From fake relationship to forever love

Chrissy, Emma, and their mom had been taking care of each other pretty much Chrissy’s entire life. Because that is what family does. With Emma’s health issues, they had made choices to stick together and pool their limited resources. I loved seeing the closeness of their family and the relationship they had and the way they were so open and honest with each other. No secrets.

In this touching story, Chrissy and Wyatt had
MJSH
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in the Brides of Clearwater series but can definitely be read as a stand-alone. I did not read the first two books but had no trouble diving into Chrissy’s story and thoroughly enjoying it. The book is well-written with a nicely paced plot and lovely endearing characters. If you enjoy sweet romance and happily-ever-afters, you will enjoy this book.

Chrissy is a sweet, kind, tender-hearted older sister trying to make ends meet so that her younger sister can have a healthy a
Elizabeth Fiscus
This is a story of the haves and the have nots. Chrissy never went to college, works as a coffee barista, and lives with her mom and sister. She helps support the family due to her sister’s heart transplant and subsequent medication costs. Wyatt comes from a multi-million dollar family, and manages the country club that his parents own. Their only common thread…the coffee shop where Chrissy works.
Frustrated with his parents’ nagging about finding a potential wife, Wyatt offers to pay Chrissy to
Marie Bourgery
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wyatt's grandmother asked him to bring a date to her 90th birthday party and he's not dating anyone, so her offers barista Chrissy money to pretend to be his girlfriend. She accepts because of her sister Emma's medical expenses. But they are from two different worlds. Wyatt's father is a multi-millionaire and Chrissy, Emma, and their mother struggle to pay their day-to-day expenses. But Chrissy makes Wyatt believe in love again after he was burned by his ex-fiance. And Wyatt makes Chrissy dream ...more
Kathy
Jun 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dreams Do Come True

Billionaire books are a dime a dozen with sex being highly over rated and detailed. Melanie's books are able to keep the readers attention w/o details of sex.
In this day and age, I find an author that can accomplish this to be highly regarded as THE BEST AUTHOR OF ALL TIMES!
The world needs this type of writing as each day the world seems to get too much exposure to the parts of unrealistic expectations of love and live.
This author should be praised for writing books that can
Diane
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a sweet inspirational story about two thirty-year-olds reluctant to give relationships a chance. Chrissy and Wyatt meet at the coffee shop that Wyatt frequents and strike up a casual friendship. This friendship soon leads to more when Wyatt asks Chrissy to pose as his fake girlfriend at a family reunion. I enjoyed this lighthearted clean read and I appreciated Wyatt's desire to choose God's best in his life and relationship.

I received an advanced copy from the author. This review is my
Shona
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A woman who works in a coffee to make ends meet and help to pay for her sisters medical bills. A man who wants for nothing except a date for his grandmothers 90th birthday party.
Cue a unique first date which costs Wyatt £500 and helps Chrissy pay some of the medical bills. However; life is never quite that simple. What happens next is the story of a woman who has nothing but love to offer and a man who may lose everything if he gives her that love.
Paula
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chrissy has such a loving family and she will do anything for them. Wyatt not so much but, he loves them especially grandma. She was a hoot. A phone call while at the coffee shop turns into an opportunity for them both. Can this turn into more? Some angst but loved the relationship Chrissy and Wyatt build. Forgiveness and listening are two elements of this book. Love this series and this one is my favorite.
Mei Li
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

I love how truly realistic and detailed this story was. The journey of the relationship was real—slow and hopeful—not one day meeting each other and the next day kissing like so many books write about. I loved Chrissy’s personality—her loving relationship with her sister and mother was so endearing. Wyatt was such a gentleman and a hard-working hero. His kind, easy-going way was so refreshing. This was a delightful story to read—excellent plot!
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love this book!

I love Marrying Chrissy. I love ALL of the Brides of Clearwater! And the stories are even better when you read the series a second time since you now know the OTHER characters and THEIR romances. It’s a bit like a family reunion! And I’d say that Chrissy and Wyatt are one of my favorite couples... But... Honestly ;o) they are ALL my favorite!
Alice
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melanie Snitker has done it again!
Book 3 in the Brides of Clearwater series is a great read.
Nothing like pressure from your family to find "the one". And when you think you've found that person, part of the family does not approve. So the decision: marry for love or marry because Mama and Daddy have selected someone they like.
Love
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uplifting Romance

This is a beautiful and uplifting romance with charming characters and surprisingly fun moments that will have you laughing and hopefully believing in true love again.
Darla Damron
Great story and loved the characters! I read this book in 2 days and could not put it down. The story just drew me in from the first page.

I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author and was under no obligation to post a review.

Linda Rainey
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Beautiful Romance

I loved this beautiful romance about working through differences to find true love.
The story was well crafted with an intriguing cast of characters especially that of Gran.
I recommend this book to those who love sweet romance.
Holly
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, clean story.
Brian Davis
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
☺☺☺☺

Sweet clean romance with a ribbon of faith. The characters are fun and engaging, and while the plot isn't unique the story is well told.
Donna Campbell
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good story.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and all of the many characters. The chemistry was great. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Amanda Reny
Apr 13, 2021
Camille Thomas
Jul 31, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Harmony of Love  (New Hope Falls #7)
  • The Heart of the King: Contemporary Christian Romance (Tiaras & True Love Book 1)
  • Falling for Your Fake Fiancé (Love Clichés #3)
  • Show Me a Marriage of Convenience (Cowboy Crossing Romances #1)
  • Somewhere Along the Way  (New Hope Falls Book 8)
  • A Wedding to Adore (The Wedding Planners)
  • A Wedding to Cherish (The Wedding Planners)
  • The Stone Family Heart (South Port Beach Romances #2)
  • Falling for Zeke (Stryker Security Force, #1)
  • Not Until Christmas Morning  (Hope Springs #5)
  • Rocco (Lantern Beach Blackout: The New Recruits #1)
  • Firefighter's Risk (Baker Beach #2)
  • In Spite of Ourselves (Murphy Brothers Story #2)
  • Falling for Your Boss (Love Clichés, #2)
  • Everything Behind Us (Murphy Brothers Story #3)
  • Marry Me (Chapel Cove #6)
  • The Stone Family Inn (South Port Beach Romances #1)
  • This Life (Murphy Brothers #4)
Melanie D. Snitker is a USA Today bestselling author who writes clean and inspirational romance novels.

She has enjoyed writing fiction for as long as she can remember. She started out writing episodes of cartoon shows that she wanted to see as a child and her love of writing grew from there.

She and her husband live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with their two children, who keep their lives

Brides of Clearwater (3 books)
  • Marrying Mandy (Brides of Clearwater, #1)
  • Marrying Raven (Brides of Clearwater, #2)

News & Interviews

Every year in the U.S., we observe National Hispanic Heritage Month, which runs from September 15 through October 15. And this is the perfect...