Start by marking “Starting Anew (Life Unexpected Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Starting Anew (Life Unexpected Book 3)

Starting Anew

(Life Unexpected #3)

He's afraid to trust. She has a secret that could change everything between them. Will they let go of their fear, or allow it to rob them of their chance at happiness?

For most of his life, Nathan Kirkpatrick was lied to by everyone he cared about. Now, he's determined to leave the past behind him, and focus on a new future with his only real family--his young daughter, Mi
Kindle Edition
Published September 2020 by Dallionz Media, LLC (first published July 18th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Starting Anew, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starting Anew

Start your review of Starting Anew (Life Unexpected Book 3)
John Swanson
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melanie's latest book is a very enjoyable read. I won't write a detailed review of the plot because that has been done that already. But I will say that the main plot, Lynn and Nathan's budding relationship, kept me interested throughout. And the subplots - - whether Lynn would reconcile with her family, and what her stalker would do next - - kept me on the edge of my seat!

I am not your average Christian romance reader. I am a 75-year-old guy who just happens to like Melanie's books. I have rea
Elizabeth Fiscus
Lynn is a simple girl who loves her job as a daycare employee. She gets to snuggle with babies every day, then comes home to enjoy her quiet home, maybe curling up with a good book. The last thing she wants is to draw attention to herself.
Nathan is the single dad of Mia, one of the children Lynn watches every day. He notices Lynn, but doesn’t want to get involved in a relationship because all women, and parent figures in general, have never been a positive influence in his life. When he offers t
Melissa Hayford
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm late to the party. This is the first book I've read in this series, but now I definitely want to go back and read the other two. I was still able to follow the story well, but wish I had more back story on Nathan. Lynn and Nathan's relationship is a very sweet one. I enjoyed both their characters and loved little Mia. I want a Mia hug now, it sounds so wonderful. There were definitely some sweet moments and some suspenseful ones, but I loved the overall need to trust in God. I loved Nathan's ...more
Shona
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the perfect ending to this trilogy. I’ve been waiting for a while for Nathan’s story and it didn’t disappoint. He’s on his own with his young daughter, her mother having signed away her rights as soon as she was born. He’s living near his new family - Chess (the biological brother he only found a year ago) Brooke, Anna and Joel.
Lynn is working in a childcare centre with her friend Sharon. She’s hiding a past from everyone and doesn’t trust easily.
They two of them meet as Nathan brings
Deanna
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful love story that comes about due to a little girl. These two had bothered suffered at the hands of others and so trust was a huge issue. Then throw in a stalker and the stakes just went up.
This was a story filled with family drama, stalkers and the need to protect those we love. These two were made for each other and the little girl that made it all begin in the first place.
I started at the wrong end of this series but it didn’t effect the enjoyment of the book at all.

I received this
Tabatha Robinson
Perfect Ending to series!

I loved this series, and while it is a perfect ending, I am sad to see it end as I could read about these characters more! I loved them all, their backgrounds, the way they found each other, their present and their futures. Gives us all hope. Thank you Mrs. Snitker for an amazing series!
Paula
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nathan and Lynn are both guarded but their chemistry is so sweet. Mia was adorable and really brought these two together. I have really enjoyed this series and loved seeing the characters from books 1 and 2. When Lynn's secret comes out how will Nathan handle it? Loved the ending. I received an ARC of this book. This is my honest and voluntary review. ...more
Bernadette Cinkoske
Starting Anew is a wonderful, sweet romance. Lynn, Nathan and Mia are such sparkling characters. There is a touch of suspense so I had to finish the book before sleeping tonight! Both characters have issues from their past that, with God's help, must be overcome. This is an amazing story. It is well written and nicely paced. If you like clean romance you do not want to miss this book.
Renate
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Inspiring story about trusting God, others, and oneself. Melanie Snitker immediately draws the reader into the story. The suspenseful plot is a page turner. Delightful characters, twist and turn plot, and the epilogue ties up the lives of the main characters in the series. My main complaint is as a reader I have to imagine how Lynn's conflicts with her family are resolved. ...more
Linda Rainey
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Romance

This was a wonderful romance showing God's love and protection.
The storyline was compelling and the characters interesting.
This book is recommended for those who love Christian romance.
Barbara
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good, short read. A rock star decides to change her name and start a new life. It all comes crashing down when an avid fan finds her. The romance is clean and endearing. And of course, there is a happy ending.

I received an ARC for an honest review.
Margie
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melanie D. Snitker has written such wonderful characters that you can feel Lynn’s fear and frustration. I think I fell a little in love with Nathan, nice guy and great dad. In addition to great characters we also get a story line with intrigue and romance. I totally enjoyed this book.
Love
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful And Thrilling Unexpected Love Story

This is definitely an interesting and brilliant love story with endearing and thrilling moments as they journey towards unconditional love and family.
Amy Barnett
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Loved this book. It was heartwarming, romantic, suspenseful and hopeful. Can't wait to read the rest of this book series.
MaryEllen
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While there's a bit of suspense, it's not overwhelming. The romance build slowly and surprises the couple.

Trust issues abound, but both trust God will work things out.
Sandra Webb
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending to the series. Wish there were more!!
Melissa Henderson
Sweet and inspirational story. I enjoyed reading this one. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Brenda
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good book. Interesting story line. Would recommend the read!

I received an ebook and I am voluntarily giving my review.
Rinda Kuempel
May 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tear jerker

Keep your Yankees handy, going to need them for this one. Loved the story, loved, loved the series. Looking forward to reading more books from this author.
Cheri
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick romantic suspense. Lynn is afraid to trust just anyone with her secret past life. She just wants to keep hiding and say safe. When both of her world's collide, can she learn to trust again. ...more
Donna
May 19, 2021
Cathy Lewis
Aug 25, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Christmas Homecoming (Sunriver Dreams #2)
  • The Homesteader's Sweetheart (Wyoming Legacy, #1)
  • To Love a Prince (True Blue Royal, #1)
  • The Baron's Rose (Unlikely Match, #2)
  • Stranded with the Cowboy Billionaire (A Stranded in Paradise Romance #8)
  • Sweet Healing: A Sweet Small Town Romance (Love Happens Book 8)
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Best Man (Christmas in Coral Canyon #8)
  • The Tender Years  (The Love Of God #2)
  • Moonstruck Marine (Quinn Valley Ranch, #23)
  • Lost Memories and New Beginnings (The Men of Fire Beach #2)
  • Love's New Beginning (Second Chance at Love, #3)
  • Not Her Real Fiancé (Carter's Cove Beach Romance #4)
  • Winds of Danger (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #4)
  • Cupid Takes a Wife (Holliday Islands Resort, #6)
  • A Blooming Garden Full of Love
  • Her Second Chance Forever Groom (Texas Tornados #1)
  • An Agent for Frances (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #41)
  • Accidental Sweetheart (Carter's Cove Beach Romance #2)
Melanie D. Snitker is a USA Today bestselling author who writes clean and inspirational romance novels.

She has enjoyed writing fiction for as long as she can remember. She started out writing episodes of cartoon shows that she wanted to see as a child and her love of writing grew from there.

She and her husband live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with their two children, who keep their lives

Life Unexpected (3 books)
  • Safe In His Arms (Life Unexpected #1)
  • Someone to Trust (Life Unexpected Book 2)

News & Interviews