Start by marking “Finding Grace (Love's Compass #6)” as Want to Read:
Finding Grace (Love's Compass #6)

Finding Grace

(Love's Compass #6)

Beth was determined to remain single…until Tyler and his daughter remind her of the family she used to dream of.

Single dad Tyler Martin can't be more grateful to the woman who finds his missing daughter. Even though he feels a spark between them, falling in love is a risk he shouldn't take. Too bad chance encounters and his stubborn heart keep trying to convince him otherw
Kindle Edition
Published September 2020 by Dallionz Media, LLC (first published January 3rd 2018)

Start your review of Finding Grace (Love's Compass #6)
Faith
Title: Finding Grace
Written By: Melanie Snitker
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Recommended Ages: 15 & up

Introduction:
I have had the privilege of reading every one of the Love's Compass books and am sad that the series is over. But I've enjoyed getting to know both families spotlighted in the series and this book was no different.

Characters: 1/1
Beth was my favorite character. Her vulnerability, her doubts, her kindness all combined to make her a real person. Tyler was much the same, but for different
Rebekah Morris
This was the final book in the Love's Compass series and I enjoyed getting to see nearly all the characters once more. There was more kissing than I personally enjoy (and I didn't like that they were kissing so much before there was even an engagement), and the few mentions of searing touches, electricity shooting through someone when his fingers brushed hers, and the smell of the other person, was a little annoying.

But I did like the characters. The close bond between Beth, Lance, and Avalon wa
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
I don’t know if I can say this out loud, but I’m going to anyways. Book boyfriends, beware. Tyler Martin has just swept in all compassionate, caring and smooth, and absolutely ruined it for all of you! Now, as an avid reader, you develop quite a list of book boyfriends for different reasons. But Tyler? I’m pretty sure he is at the top of the list. Ms. Snitker, you have created a monster. And by monster, I mean a character that no man will ever be able to live up to. Ever.

Tyler and Beth’s story w
Linda Rainey
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a beautiful love story about second chances and finding God's grace.
I loved the story,all the characters and the setting.
This book is recommended for those who love Christian romances.
Alice
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has Hallmark written all over it! What a great story of God's grace and love.
Beth and Tyler have baggage that they need to overcome. Tyler realizes first that he is not at fault and tries to make Beth understand that she is not responsible for what has happened in her past. Enter the family that Meg, Tyler's 6 year old daughter and his widowed father and Beth's family and things are never the same!
Fantastic read and fast moving.
Ellie
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2017
I really enjoyed Finding Grace by Melanie D. Snitker. I was anxious to get back to it when I wasn't reading it which is always a good sign. I was drawn in right away when six-year-old Meg went missing at the zoo. I knew Tyler, her dad, was going to be a character I liked when he prayed immediately upon realizing his daughter was missing. Beth had previously been in an abusive relationship (which is described but handled well in the book) and is hesitant to get in another relationship and even th ...more
Robin
Jul 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Just What an Inspirational Romance Should Be

In my opinion, this whole series is a good example of what inspirational romance should be. I've read two and the faith of the main characters shows up in the way they conduct themselves. They're showing love and concern for others. They help and encourage each other. They do pray and attend church, but we hear more about the strength of their relationship with God in the form of their day to day living. I love it!
In this book, I think my favorite cha
Diane
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding Grace is the final installment of the Love Compass Series by Melanie Snitker. Each book can be read as a stand alone novel but a special treat when read in order. This book is a precious story Beth and Tyler who navigate through the hurt and pain of past relationships to find a love worth fighting for. You will be rooting for this lovely couple to overcome the fears that keep them from being together. Th author writes about the difficult subject of abuse and the lasting effects it has on ...more
Paula
Jan 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This might be my favorite in this series. It all started with a missing little girl at the zoo. Tyler and Beth both have past hurts that taint their present and keep them from a possible future. Meg is one sweet little girl and glad she was found quickly. They both need a little nudging to not let the past dictate their future. A clean, christian romance all about accepting God's grace and trusting in Him and each other. Sad this is the end of this series. ...more
Tracy Sylvester
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tyler Martin is a mechanic and single dad to 6 year old Meg. When he stops to tie his shoe at the zoo, his daughter Meg disappears. Meg ends up in the zoo gift shop and comes across Beth Davenport. Father and daughter are reunited in the zoo gift shop. Tyler is intrigued by Beth, and she with him. They strike up a friendship and learn that each other has some past relationship baggage.
This is a beautiful second chance at romance story! Another 5 star story!
Darla Damron
What an awesome book to end the series. I have fallen in love with these families. I related to this book so much. My husband is a mechanic and I would go and watch him work. Thank you for writing a book with true spiritual content and not just the fluff.

I recommend this to anyone wanting to read clean Christian romance. You will not be disappointed!
Jaycee Weaver
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series conclusion

I’ve so enjoyed the entire series. It’s bittersweet reading the end, but she finished things off very sweetly. I like Beth and Tyler, and little Meg is adorable. I look forward to what Melanie comes up with next!
Melissa Henderson
A touching story showing how love and trust can be found again, even after sadness. This is a book I will read again. Very sweet. I received a copy of this story from the author and this is my personal honest opinion.
Rose Marie Ray
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was excellent. It was well writen and it kept you in suspense till the end. You never knew for sure how it was going to end. You expect they will marry but just how it will get to that point can be surprising. The whole series was great to read.
Rita Dilda
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grace

Wonderful story of seeing God's Grace in action. It is so much beer to apply God's grace in another person's life, then yourself. What a sweet picture of God putting a family together. I'm enjoying all off Melanie's books. Can't wait to breastfeed the next one!!
Love
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Love Story

This is an amazing love story with a lot of adorable characters and lot of tender moments that you will enjoy this book from beginning til the end. Must Read
Gayle
Another good novel from Snitker

I have enjoyed the two novels in this series and wouldn't mind going back and reading the beginning books in the series. The author does need to work on eliminating her repetitious use of certain phrases and work for variety. But the storyline is good, the weaving in of other characters from the series was enjoyable and it was a nice getaway novel. I purchased this ebook online for free.
Ken Meitzler
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent reading

A page turner. I have enjoyed each book in this series. Love how family and extended family are included and the threads pulling it all together.
charmaine White
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great Fun

A really good Sunday read,full of love,laughter and good feelings.This one was one of those feel good stories.Made my day.
Linda Phillips
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Starting over

Tyler and Beth were not ready for arelationship. But some things change. The story is just like home and the people seem real. I highly recommend this book.
Sandra Webb
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really, really, REALLY hate to see this series end! Every since book, including this one was absolutely great!!
Suze
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FINDING GRACE

The last book in the Love's Compass series, I wish there were more. I really enjoyed Tyler, Beth and Meg; and the zoo.
Helyn
Nov 10, 2018
Cavelle
Jul 09, 2018
Amber
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book completes the Love's Compass Series, which is one of the best series that I have ever read. This story, like the others, is one that is full of romance. Both of the main characters struggle with past relationships that did not end well. They are fearful to take a chance on finding love with anyone else. But, with some prompting from The Man Upstairs, they slowly step into getting to know one another. You have to read the book to find out what happens!! I love Melanie's writing. She mak ...more
Lisa
Jan 14, 2018
Colette J. Pritts
Jun 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Romancing the Cowboy (Sage Valley Ranch, #1)
  • A Cowboy's Reunion (Family Ties, #1)
  • Just As I Am (Unfailing Love #1)
  • A Family's Blessing (Love in Millars Crossing Book 2)
  • Her (Not So) Perfect Love Match (To Love and to Cherish #1)
  • Calculated Risk (Triumph Over Adversity #1)
  • My Dear Prudence
  • Back to You (San Diego Marines, #1)
  • Love at Sunset Lake (Abundance #1)
  • Discovering Rafe (Stryker Security Force #5)
  • Christmas at the Lake (Huckleberry Lake Duets #1)
  • Everything Behind Us (Murphy Brothers Story #3)
  • Adam (Farraday Country, #1)
  • Just Look Up (Harbor Pointe, #1)
  • Little Loves (The Church Dogs of Charleston #2)
  • Mountain Hearts (Peakview, Colorado, #9)
  • Forgotten Reins (Silver Wind, #1)
  • Loving the Mountain Man
Melanie D. Snitker is a USA Today bestselling author who writes clean and inspirational romance novels.

She has enjoyed writing fiction for as long as she can remember. She started out writing episodes of cartoon shows that she wanted to see as a child and her love of writing grew from there.

She and her husband live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country with their two children, who keep their lives

Love's Compass (6 books)
  • Finding Peace (Love's Compass #1)
  • Finding Hope (Love's Compass #2)
  • Finding Courage (Love's Compass #3)
  • Finding Joy (Love's Compass #5)
  • Calming the Storm (Healing Hearts #1)

News & Interviews

Every year in the U.S., we observe National Hispanic Heritage Month, which runs from September 15 through October 15. And this is the perfect...