Start by marking “My Night with a Rockstar” as Want to Read:
My Night with a Rockstar

My Night with a Rockstar

An exclusive collection of short stories and story previews based on the writing prompt my night with a rockstar. Included in this anthology are:

Hate F*ck by Jane Anthony
STORM by Michelle Mankin
Burning Lucien by Anne Mercier
(Bass)ment Wars by Alyson Santos
Published September 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about My Night with a Rockstar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Night with a Rockstar

Start your review of My Night with a Rockstar
Michelle Mankin
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Honored to take part in this anthology with authors who have incredibly generous and imaginative hearts. I can't wait to share my contribution to the anthology with you.
Blogger signup with Candi Kane PR https://forms.gle/AU3MQ3n7oAonnZCD7
Meredith Wilson
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Ask Me Later by Lisa Suzanne

Ask Me Later is Lisa's contribution to the upcoming anthology My Night with a Rockstar. It was a quick and delicious taste of what will become a full-length novel later this year. From the very first page I was a goner, hook, line and sinker, I was reeled in and couldn't put it down.

Tyler Caldwell and Danielle Watson used to work together as teenagers. He was a scrawny band nerd, and she was the beautiful girl that he had a massive crush on. He asked her out time an
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5/ 5 stars

Review for Ask Me Later by Lisa Suzanne:

As always Lisa manages to pull me into the story from the get-go. I can't wait to read more of Tyler and Dani. This snippet was already so good, by the end I was craving so much more. I can't wait to read their book later this year! Hopefully we'll also be getting some scenes from their past. I would love to see how their dynamic was back then and see them crushing on each other. So looking forward to this standalone!

-------------------
Alyson Santos
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
So excited to participate in this anthology with authors who have incredibly generous and imaginative hearts. I can't wait to share my contribution with you. Digital proceeds benefit Feeding America!

Blogger signup with Candi Kane PR https://forms.gle/AU3MQ3n7oAonnZCD7
Christine
5 stars - Ask Me Later by Lisa Suzanne

Well that was quite the hot little intro to Tyler Caldwell from Capital Kingsmen……and the blast from his past, Danielle. They worked together many years ago and now she just happens to work at an arena where his band is on tour. He always asked her out when they were younger, and she always turned him down (which now she totally regrets!) – but she wasn’t about to let the opportunity pass her by this time. In just a short amount of time, the sparks were flyi
J. Ockenhouse
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review is for ASK ME LATER from Lisa Suzanne. Tyler is the kind of guy you might have flirted with back in the day but if you could see 10 years into the future and see the handsome, tattooed bassist you too would kick yourself in the butt for him letting slip by.

Dani gets another chance and this time she isn't wasting time. The question remains what happens when the morning comes? Can Tyler and Danielle work even though he's a huge rock star and on the road? We will get to find out when we g
Lisa Suzanne
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm excited to be part of this amazing anthology with so many creative and generous authors. My contribution to the anthology is the steamy short story "Ask Me Later." It's a prequel to my next full-length book (coming this December)!

*Digital proceeds benefit Feeding America.

Blogger signups with Candi Kane PR: https://forms.gle/AU3MQ3n7oAonnZCD7
ItaPixie
Sep 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Bass(ment) Wars by Alyson Santos is a short story for “My Night With A Rockstar” anthology.

Eli went to look for a quiet place at 4 am to make a phone call and he is stuck in an old theatre with a sexy girl, Marina, who brandishes a broom as a defence weapon.
The attraction between them is powerful and Eli is almost elated that she doesn’t recognize him.

I enjoyed this glimps in the life of Eli, NSB’s bassist. I was content in the end but you know when an author is talented as Alyson Santos with

Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
I read Alyson Santos Bassment Wars and I loved it! I am a sucker for a good enemies to lovers and this one did the trick in just a few short chapters. I loved being back in the world of NSB and learning a little more about Eli.
B. C. Booklover
♡ My review is for Ask Me Later by Lisa Suzanne ♡

In the upcoming anthology- My Night With a Rockstar, Lisa Suzanne's contribution, her short story- Ask Me Later, is a temping taste of what will become a full length book in December '20 and will surely leave you wanting so much more.

Tyler Caldwell, talented bassist in the band Capital Kingsmen, caused quite a stir when he appeared in Lisa's last book, The Replacement War. I wondered at the end of it, would I ever see this funny, hunky, hot rocke
Kayleigh Woods
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is for Lisa's excerpt/story of "Ask Me Later."

OH. MY. GOSH.

THIS IS FUNNY, BEAUTIFUL, HOT, AND GORGEOUS! :D <3

At Carne's, the saying is "Guacamole, fajitas, chips- the salsa makes me do backflips!" For teenage friends Tyler Caldwell and Danielle Watson, this was their go-to saying while working together. Dani was a hostess, and Tyler was a server. He'd ask Dani out a million times it seems like, and she would always give the same reply: "Ask me later."

Fast forward ten years: Dani is working
Terry
This review is for "Ask Me Later" by Lisa Suzanne

Rockstar's are my favorite and Lisa is one of my favorite rockstar writers. She knows just the right amount of steam to write into a book and still have a really great love story with humor and drama. So naturally I'm hooked right from the start. What's not to love ... a hot rockstar and a girl from his past who's down on her luck. Lisa gives us a taste of Tyler and Danielle and I can't wait for their story to continue.

Tyler and Danielle used to w
Anne Mercier
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Burning Lucian Teaser

ANNE MERCIER'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE My Night With A Rockstar ANTHOLOGY:

"Burning Lucian" (Burners 0.5) is a prelude to Lucian (Burners Book 1)
BLURB:

Going to the upcoming music festival leaves me with mixed feelings. I love all the bands, but I loathe one of the singers. The one who ripped my heart out, tossed it to the floor, and ground it down to shreds with his heel as he walked away.

But I've got a plan. A little tit for tat. Let's see how much Lucian Cordero, lead singer of Burners, likes being
Kacey Shea
Sep 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so honored to write a story for this charity anthology and I can't wait for you to read my contribution. Proceeds from this anthology are going to Feed America.

BLOGGERS interested in supporting the cover reveal and release should sign up here: https://forms.gle/AU3MQ3n7oAonnZCD7

Thank you for your support!
Closet Romance Reader
Oh so hot!! Ask Me Later by Lisa Suzanne was an absolutely fun novella to introduce Danielle and Tyler!

Danielle never took the chance on Tyler back in the day. Now that he is a famous rockstar, would she allow herself to give in and take it?

Holy smokes!! Sparks were flying!! Such a sexy read!! I can’t wait for the rest of their story!!
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Shelves: r2r
I read Ask Me later By Lisa Suzanne.

Wow this story was truly amazing, I loved how short it was and how Tyler was a different guy then when reading him in the replacement War. I freaking love Dani. Shes this amazing strong woman and Her POV was great. The words flew up at me off the pages and I couldn't get enough I cant wait to read more about this Band. Normally really short stories that leave me on a cliffy don't do it for me well Lisa really blew my mind I sat down and couldn't stop reading.
Becky Claxon
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have not read the following book:

Lisa Suzanne
Ask Me Later
This is a touch of Dani and Tyler’s story. I need the rest of the story!! It is crazy that ten years later Dani meets Tyler again where she is working and he is in a band. It was so cute hearing about them when they were in high school. They only have one night so what will happen? I strongly encourage you to read this book so you can get the preview of the full book. I was given a copy of the book and voluntarily wrote a review.
Doris
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ask Me Later by Lisa Suzanne

I’m Hooked!!

This is a short story that has left me hot and bothered with undying hope for Danielle and Tyler. Danielle didn’t even recognize the hot rock star stepping off his tour bus as the guy she knew years ago while they were working at an eatery together. He’d always ask her out and she would always tell h8im to ask her later. Well, it looks like later has finally arrived!!

Even though this was a short story it left me wanting for more from this couple. I can’t w
Lucy Ozuna
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Lisa Suzanne “Ask Me Later”. Oh boy...I’m not sure where to start. All I can say is cliffhanger queen. I thought short stories had a beginning, middle, and an end. NOPE!! This will have you wanting more!! I’m loving me some Tyler and Dani. Thank you Lisa for making the connection quick. 😂 I can’t wait for the rest.
Coco.V
Nov 06, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/6/2020)! 🎁
Kimberly Stamiti
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading Lisa Suzanne's short story Ask Me Later!

The chemistry was off the charts in this story! Somehow, Lisa managed to combine instalust with second chance friends to lovers and the result was hot, hot, hot!

I cannot wait for more of this book and more of these characters!
Kirsty Lyon
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is for Lisa Suzanne's contribution.
When you get thrown into the job and off the bus walks the guy who you always said, maybe later.
What is a girl to do?
You sit down and buckle for a quick hot ride. You will not be disappointed
Tammy
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So far I have read Ask me later by Lisa Suzanne. Loving this short story so far, can't wait to get the full book. Danielle and Tyler, old friends who have drifted apart, chance meeting puts them in the same place and holy sparks FLY! This is going to be a great read!
Trudy Dowling
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for J. Bengtsson's Ripple Effect

Because I always want to know: WARNING**This story has a Cliffhanger**WARNING That being said, this story will be worth the wait.

Who knew that California Natural Disasters made for such great rockstar romance. J. Bengtsson does. First it was Like the Wind where Bodhi tries to outrun a wildfire after hiding out. Now it is Ripple Effect that has RJ getting all shook up in an earthquake.

The reader is blessed with a hilarious backstory about RJ and Da
Elyn Sulger
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review is for "Ask Me Later" by Lisa Suzanne.
Rockstar romances are my favorite genre and I am excited to read the entire anthology. This prequel is the story about Tyler, a famous rock star who connects unexpectedly with Dani at the arena where his band is scheduled to perform. They have not seen each other for 10 years, however their chemisty is immediately off the charts. What will happen the next morning? I can not wait to read the upcoming book to experience Tyler and Dani's relationship
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Lisa Suzanne - Ask Me Later - Danielle has her job cut out for her when a blast from her past is part of the band she needs to set up at the venue she works at. Tyler might be a band member now but she knows him as the co-worker from a local Mexican restaurant. He had asked her out numerous times before and her steadfast answer of "Ask Me later" turns into so much more when he is now on the edge of stardom. Will she still push him off or will this be the right time. Loved this short story that h ...more
Andi
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read “Ask Me Later” by Lisa Suzanne. Wow, it was so good, and way to short! I cannot wait for the extended book to come out in December. I’m loving these characters & am excited for a new group of band mates to fall hard! ...more
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Hate F**k by Jane Anthony. My girl can write Rock Star like no other! Well Maribelle and Lizard (yep, you can guess why his nickname is Lizard) have a Hate/F**k relationship! His rock band is good, but still looking for their lucky break. Maribelle is tired of being used for free rent for two years and not knowing when he will be home. Or if he even really cares as she has begun to.

The passion between these two was firey hot! Their connection was palpable and I loved that we wer
Leah Dynes
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for Ask me later by Lisa Suzanne - this was a short and steamy prequel that gives us a glimpse of Tyler and Dani’s story, and leaves us wanting more! I’d recommend this story and I’m excited for their full book.
Kristen Manuel
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
“Ask Me Later” by Lisa Suzanne:

I was completely blown away by this short story! It was amazing AF and I’m totally ready for more! Good news is this short story is a prequel to Tyler & Dani’s story coming in a few months!! Their chemistry together is hot while they spend just one night catching up from the past 10 years. But is it enough? Can it be more than one night? Ask me later!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Romance Retreat: 10 NEW Rockstar Romances in one volume 2 32 Sep 20, 2020 05:55PM
Romance Retreat: My Night with a Rock Star Anthology 1 13 Sep 12, 2020 08:19AM

• The Replacement War
  • One Good Thing
  • The Rule Breaker
  • The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)
  • Stories of September
  • It's Only Temporary
  • Defying Our Forever (The Baker’s Creek Billionaire Brothers #3)
  • Torn Apart (Torn and Bound Duet, #1)
  • Rule: The Finale (Black Hearts Still Beat Book 3)
  • Didn't Expect You (Against All Odds, #2)
  • Play Mine (Brooklyn Dawn, #3)
  • Before You Ghost
  • Hunker Down with the McKallisters (Cake #5.5)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Rocked (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Ruin: The Reprise (Black Hearts Still Beat, #4)
  • Rock Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade #3)
  • A Filthy Marriage (Filthy Line #4)
MICHELLE MANKIN is the New York Times bestselling author of the Black Cat Records series of novels.
Fall in love with a rock star.
All books currently FREE in KindleUnlimited!
Love Evolution, Love Revolution, and Love Resolution are a BRUTAL STRENGTH centered trilogy, combining the plot underpinnings of Shakespeare with the drama, excitement, and indisputable sexiness of the rock 'n roll industry.
T