Start by marking “The Baby Contract (The Contract Series #2)” as Want to Read:
The Baby Contract (The Contract Series #2)

The Baby Contract

(The Contract Series #2)

An unwanted wife, a broken contract, and a secret baby.

Elizabeth Sutherland Martinez's life was idyllic. She married the man of her dreams. Had a supportive stepfather. And a dream job. Until the night she discovered everything she thought was true was a lie. Her husband only needed her to settle a debt to her stepfather by getting Elizabeth pregnant. The child and Elizabe
Published September 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Baby Contract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baby Contract

Start your review of The Baby Contract (The Contract Series #2)
Julie
I’ve read this author before (The Rayburn Mysteries) so I was eager to see what this was all about....

Now that was different. I really enjoyed that.

Elizabeth Is happily in love, she has a secret she can’t wait to tell her stepfather and husband, but before she can do that, she overhears something that smashes her world to pieces!
I get the impression she’s quite a sheltered person, she might write novels under a pen name, but she lives the peaceful life. All she has ever wanted was a family, a
Anonymous 5
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading something by Ms. Fields and I enjoyed it very much. The storyline is gripping and pulls you in right from the start. There is mystery and suspense which kept me anxiously turning the pages to see what would happen next. The story of Elizabeth and Rafe and the betrayals they face and the secrets that come to light were intriguing. The characters were well-developed and were relatable with great personalities and depth. The author did a nice job of bringing the story ...more
Ronel Olver
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sharon
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderfully written story that has a plot filled with suspense, intrigue and mystery that had me turning the pages as fast as I could. This is a wonderful romance that sees the main characters struggle through lies and deceit.

Charmaine Nouwen
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Baby Contract by CeeRee Fields is an intriguing,suspenseful and twist and turn filled with lies,secret and betrayal a second chance romance story of Rafael and Elizabeth.. married to the man of her dreams. Had a supportive stepfather. And a dream job but all is change when one night she dicovered that her husband married her just to settled a debt to her stepfather by getting her pregnant.both she and her child is the pawn in a contract forged between two powerful men bent on adding to their ...more
Alyssa
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story was a great suspenseful, romantic and captivating read. There is so much action that leaves you hanging on in suspense. Elizabeth finds out that Rafael only got her pregnant to settle a debt with her stepfather, of whom she has always thought of as supportive. With all of the lies and deceptions that begin to unravel, I couldn’t wait to get to the end. A must read!

Hazel
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Elizabeth finds out a marriage was a lie and that her step father and her bestfriend wanted her dead she ups and lefted, lucky enough to find some people who will help her on her journey to bring her step father and friend to justice and to wipe all past with her ex husband and with her new identity and a secret of her own Elizabeth is ready to start a new life but the past keeps coming back to haunt her so until she sorts out the past she can't move on into the future this was a good with ...more
Mayurika
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
There is tons of misunderstanding caused by unwanted parties and then the hero and heroine find each other. The story is old but the writing is new. I like the way the characters are all meshed together to create a great story. I Enjoyed reading it.

Sheila
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth and Rafe are married and hoping to start a family when she overhears a conversation between Rafe and her step-father that causes her to leave. She finds out that her entire life is a lie and they only want the large inheritance she has. There is a misunderstanding between Elizabeth and Rafe and while she is away she learns that she is pregnant and starts a career of her own. Can Elizabeth and Rafe get their relationship back on track or is it too late?
Penny Ellgass
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
An emotional deceitful story of love sabotaged by family..
Elizabeth married the man of her dreams, Rae the women he loved only to lose it all to lies. Can they recover or will it be the end.
You will cry at the loss these two experience and the tole it takes. Wil they ever have a chance with the family she has?
It is a roller coaster of emotion a heartache you will not want to put down.

Barbara
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Contract Series a well written suspense story that kept me turning pages. This is Rafael 'Rafe' Martinez and his wife Elizabeth Sutherland Martinez's story about their second chance. There is suspense, drama, danger, lies, evil, villains, secrets, manipulation, and love. This is a new Author to me. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Brenda Moser
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is an interesting story with strong characters with a good chemistry. The author brings a suspense filled romance and delivers an entertaining read. It's well written and moves fluidly. I enjoyed this book.

Kimberly
The book is a good romantic suspense read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Sheila Moss
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great story. Romance mixed with suspense and intrigue. What's not to like. It pulled me in right from the start and kept me reading til the end. Loved it.

Tristan Burbridge
Aug 15, 2020 rated it liked it
While I found this book to be entertaining, I hard a hard time connecting to the characters even though the characters were well written.

Kathy Mccalmon
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is book 2 in the contract series. Elizabeth and rafe got married and had a major misunderstanding. Will they survive her stepfather and have A HEA?

Kathryn
Aug 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lies, secrets, suspense, emotions, and chemistry. This is an entertaining read with misunderstandings and a second chance. This is a very interesting and intriguing read.
Ashleigh
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry, sweetness, and twists in plot kept things interesting.
Add in drama and passion and you have a good read.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Rach
Sep 12, 2020

• The Prince's Baby Mystery (Romantic Royal Mysteries #1)
  • His Undercover Maid (A Man Who Knows What He Wants #190)
  • The Sheikh’s Rescued Baby (Hasan Sheikhs #3)
  • The Sheikh’s Pregnant Wife (Hasan Sheikhs #2)
  • Hiding the Billionaire (Silicon Valley Billionaires #2)
  • Sold To The Bratva Boss (A Man Who Knows What He Wants #193)
  • Sebastian: Alpha Security Romance (Goodman Brothers Book 2)
  • Trick (The Kelly Brothers #1)
  • Corrupted Empire (Belluci Mafia, #3)
  • Branagan (The Kelly Brothers #3)
  • Branding Lily
  • The Sheikh's Marriage Bargain (Hasan Sheikhs #1)
  • With Their Love (Keshavam Connections Book 3)
  • The Dragon's Willing Sacrifice (Last Dragons, #3)
  • Accidentally Hitched To The Prince (Royal Heat #1)
  • Savage Lover  (Brutal Birthright #3)
  • Her Vampire Lord
  • He Owns My Heart (Owned Heart, Body, & Soul, #1)
I'm a geek, a gamer, a music lover, and a voracious reader. I love Star Trek and B-grade movies like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes and Sharknado. I enjoy figuring out software and learning new things and applying them to whatever book I'm currently working on.

I write romantic adventures. I live vicariously through my characters. I can be a knife-wielding forager who saves her family from deadly ki

The Contract Series (2 books)
  • The Twin Contract (The Contract Series #1)

News & Interviews