Start by marking “Peace Keeper: Part Two (Undeadly Secrets, #6)” as Want to Read:
Peace Keeper: Part Two (Undeadly Secrets, #6)

Peace Keeper: Part Two (Undeadly Secrets, #6)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  17 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The Award Winning* Undeadly Secrets continue with the follow up to Peace Keeper: Part One, continuing the breathtaking and hotly anticipated series.

'Some secrets should remain buried...'

In Sydney, Gavin has used Sovereign's resources to secure what he believes could be the ultimate weapon. But not everyone in the organisation has faith in his plan and a secondary option i

To ask other readers questions about Peace Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peace Keeper

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Peace Keeper: Part Two (Undeadly Secrets, #6)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Aaron L. Speer is an author you need to be watching!

This story was brilliant! So brilliant in fact that I'm having trouble putting my explosive thoughts together to write a review. My brain is still trying to wrap itself around all that happened.

You know what doesn't help? The fact that I'm still grieving the loss of Dante, which I felt through every part of this story, no matter how much I tried to hide and deny it.

Aaron gave us a treat with this
Aaron Speer
Apr 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kinda have to, don't I? :-) ...more
Jolene Huber
May 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Amazing Book

This is definitely a series that needs to be read in order to know what is going on. This book picks up where the last one left off. I absolutely loved it. Mr. Nightingale is fast becoming a favorite character. In this book we see him in England. And it is where he needs to be. Away from Sydney where he is being hunted and wanting to know why he is so strong and no one can beat him.
Lynn Stifle
May 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Incredible!! Aaron has written another kick a$$ story that just blew my mind. Absolutely sucked me in from the very first page. This story is wonderfully written, detailed, with incredible world building, the characters are unique, and I was consumed from beginning to end. I am in love with this series and cannot get enough! An excellent addition to this series that I highly recommend.
Christina
Jun 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Yes!!! I love it! I can't wait for more!! I'm in awe of how well written, and all the strings being knitted together again! Aaron does an amazing job bringing his characters to life. I love the carrot he dangles in regards to Lee. I want to hear more about him. I need more of all of the characters! Great job Aaron! Keep them coming! 😉😍 ...more
Sam M
The Undeadly secrets series keeps getting better and LOVE part 2 of the Peace Keeper.
I love the pace of the story, the action and how it all flows / unravels the broader storyline.
The other element I love it's partially set in Sydney (so AWESOME).
What a great page turner!!!
Highly recommend.
Sharilyn Russell
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Aaron does not fail to amaze. This book keeps you on edge and craving more. Wasn’t my normal genre, but this author converted me. He keeps the story moving smoothly while updating each characters lives. At each chapter you are taken into their world and don’t want to leave.
Michelle K
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
One of my absolute favorites from this series for reasons I cannot disclose without being spoilery. 🤣 It was an epic read and I’m totally loving the direction of the overall story from book to book as well as the individual components of each book. Seriously such a great read! Aaron knocked it outta the park (again!).
Nikki Pearce
May 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh definitely my favourite book of the series.
Aaron has completely drawn me in and left me needing more. So much more. We definitely see more of the amazing Big Dog. I just can’t wait to find out more about him. From the Vampires to the Hunters and the Wolves the story just flows and connects exactly like it should. I absolutely love Aaron’s talent with writing and can not wait for Heart Breaker.
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Peace Keeper Two picks up where Peace Keeper One ended . . .in modern day Sydney. I will say that I needed a refresh from PK 1, because there are multiple plot lines and so many things happening at once. It took me a bit to find my groove to get back into the thick of things.

England’s focus is on the wolves (Alicia, Talia, Nick and family). Alicia is alpha. Nick and Nicole have a new baby. And, there is a new enemy wanting to destroy House Slade . . .and it is no ordinary wolfpack. House Slade
Maria Weeks
May 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Undeadly Secrets series has never failed to let me down and Aaron L Speer is a writer who always packs a punch! Peacekeeper part 2 was totally worth the wait, it smoothly continues the series and engrosses the reader in chapter after chapter of honour, love, passion and excitement, all our favourite characters continue to grow and develop with new enemies thrown into the mix. If you love paranormal with sexy, if you enjoy stories that blend the past with the present, do you like fiesty wolve ...more
Nikki
May 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 STARS IS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH

Oh definitely my favourite book of the series.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Another incredible story, I was sucked in from the beginning and just could not put this book down. As always he has a way of sharing details that absolutely make you feel you are there with the characters, the uniqueness of the characters just blow me away. I really love this series and I can not wait for more.
Nikki
Jun 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For real???

Mr. Speer has really fleshed out and put himself into these characters that we have already come to love or hate. I am personally shocked that there were more than two characters I found myself changing my mind about. As usual, I have a ton of questions and can't wait for book seven. I love this series!!
Kimberly Ann
Jun 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Just Wow!

Another great read by Aaron! I'm still on the edge if my seat. It's the series that just keeps coming and coming and you never want it to end. A little more graphic sex than a Speer book usually comes with, but overall a job well done.
Shannon Godwin
Jun 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wish I could give it more stars! This series has kept me on the edge of my seat and at the end of every book I’m screaming for the next one! Excellent writing and I absolutely love these men!!
Michelle
May 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!! Absolute Brilliance!!!!
Aaron has worked his magic again, as he intricately weaves the past with the present in this mind blowing story. I can feel the build up for what may be coming and it has me feeling anxious and excited to read more and I can't wait. I highly recommend this series, you will fall in love with some of the characters and have a few laughs with others along the way, it's sizzling hot at times and the overall storyline will grab you hook line and sinker, like it did me
Angie Schneider
Apr 30, 2021
nick peel
is currently reading it
May 27, 2021
I love writing adult paranormal fiction. Vampires, werewolves, ghosts... oh my. I've been writing since I was 11 but I've always been a dreamer... often getting caught staring off into space as I created stories in my mind.

One of my stories, Night Walker (Undeadly Secrets Series Book 1), won the 2017 Golden Stake Award at the International Vampire Film and Arts Festival held in Transylvania annual

News & Interviews