Start by marking “Jolly Hour (All My Jingle Ladies #2)” as Want to Read:
Jolly Hour (All My Jingle Ladies #2)

Jolly Hour

(All My Jingle Ladies #2)

I’m a man of action. When I see something I want, I go after it.
Kindle Edition
Published November 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Jolly Hour, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jolly Hour

Start your review of Jolly Hour (All My Jingle Ladies #2)
Erin Lewis
Nov 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Star review of Jolly Hour (All My Jingle Ladies #2)by Melissa Williams

Melissa Williams is a relatively new author to me and I have no idea why I have not come across her before. This was a fun and entertaining story that had me smiling from the first to the last page in Nadia and Ajay’s story. Although not a long book it certainly was steamy and entertaining.
I love stories centred around the holidays and as Christmas is my most favourite time of the year I was excited to read this short nove
Amanda
Nov 02, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5/5⭐

[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

Jolly Hour
is the second book in Melissa Williams' series of holiday rom com novellas. This one follows the instant connection between workaholic Nadia and her CEO's brother Ajay. They meet during the company's annual "jolly hour" where the free booze leads to bold actions. When their romance travels at light speed , Nadia hesitates to accept that she's found her soul mate in Ajay.

"My head is spinning. I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or the m
Jackie Wright
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another fun entertaining read in the All My Jingle Ladies Series.
This author is fairly new to me but I’m loving every book I pick up her hers and with Christmas being my favourite time of year, the All My Jingle Ladies are right up my street. If you are looking for a quick read that leaves you smiling like a Cheshire Cat look no further.
I was drawn in from the first page and Nadia and Ajays story captivated and held my interest to the final line, this may be a quick read but its still a steamy,
Jo Reads Romance
Nov 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas

Happy Holiday insta-love
4 stars

This is the second in a trilogy of Christmas insta-love stories by Melissa Williams. Each story stands completely alone although they all focus on a member of a bell ringing group called All My Jingle Ladies (I know, right? How fun!) and do have some crossover (that you wouldn’t even notice if you decide not to read all three books).

This story features uptight Nadia - someone who always puts work ahead of everything in her life. She doesn’t trust easily and isn
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Nov 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I loved this book; I couldn’t get enough.
Ajay is a swoon worthy guy; he knew that he wanted to have Nadia in his life and stopped at nothing to prove that. He got this side out of her that was great to read because that was something that she needed for a long time.
Nadia’s life wasn’t filled with all the romance that you could ever ask for, so she had thrown herself into her work. Well that was until Ajay came around and they have an instant connection. After they meet at the company’s annual
Rochelle
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the All My Jingle Ladies and it was a fun Christmas novella. You can read each book in this series as a standalone but they do overlap a little since it is centered around a group of friends that ring bells in a musical group. Loved Nadia and Ajay. The chemistry and attraction between them was instant and intense. There will be some small bumps in their road to their HEA but it will be worth it in the end. Loved this quick read.
RateTheRomance
A holiday romance with a grumpy FEMALE? Yes please.

Nadia is all business and extra grumpy for the holidays. Ajay is sweet and fun and I loved his softness next to Nadia's hard demeanor. The way these two meet and connect instantly was so freaking HOT that I thought my Kindle might short circuit. This is a novella so there's Insta-Love, but it was sweet and I was here for it!

This is a quick, steamy read with great female friendships and some serious love at first sight.

TRIGGERS: Fatal car acciden
Samantha Turbyfill
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just love the jingle ladies. Nadia is just such a hard working gal and earned her way to the top. She really need to let go a little. I loved that she was a real girl type with issues and doubts about things and didn't want to sacrifice her hard work for a possible relationship. Thank goodness that Ajay did not give up on her. He just knew and was right there waiting on her. Cue the swoon!
Cheryl
This review can also be found in Currant7 Recommends

Disclosure: I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

description

Nadia works as the Marketing Director for Battlements and is a pure workaholic. She is roommates with Libby Haider (Book 1 of the series) but compared to Libby, who adores and lives for Christmas, Nadia is the opposite.
Although Nadia does not hate Christmas (too much), she
Menotah (Canadian Girl Book Blog)
Jolly Hour by Melissa Williams (Review)

"We're practically a gingerbread house! Brought together by sugary goodness and the high of the holidays, but in less than twenty-four hours we're falling apart."

Jolly Hour is the second instant love holiday romcom in the All My Jingle Ladies series.

Nadia is reminded of her company's 'Jolly Hour' and agrees to go for one hour. When she walks into the bar she can feel someone looking at her. Ajay spots Nadia the minute she walks in the door and knows rig
✿❀ Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

Melissa Williams knocked it out of the park, once again, with Jolly Hour. I devoured this book in a little over an hour and my only gripe was that I wanted more.

Nadia and Ajay were SO sweet. I love romances where the couples can "sense" each other...and that happened for both of them from the first moment.

Ajay was direct, open, and so swoony. He knew Nadia was it for him and went in full force. He made her own up to her own feelings, which is exactly what she needed.

Nadia lived a life lacking lo
ilashreads
Nov 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Jolly Hour is the second novella in the All My Jingle Ladies series. It was a true rom-com.

It followed the instant connection between Nadia, who is a classic workaholic, and Ajay, who just so happens to be the brother of the CEO for the company Nadia works at. After meeting at the company's annual jolly hour, the romance quickly travels, with the help of booze to make the first step.

Jolly Hour is the second book in Melissa Williams' series of holiday rom com novellas. This one follows the ins
Sarah Anguish
Nov 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nadia is busy practicing her bell ringing in her office for upcoming Christmas events when she is reminded about the staff Christmas party 'Jolly Hour'. Declaring that she'll stay for just an hour she heads down with a scowl on her face. Faking smiles as she heads to the bar when she suddenly feels someone looking at her.

Ajay spots Nadia walking into the bar immediately. Something about her makes him sit up and take notice and before he knows it he's up on his feet heading to the bar.

With Ajay b
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I take a moment to take her all in. Her beauty, her strength, the fire that simmers just below the surface. I rub my chest, feeling my heart beat a little faster knowing she’s mine.”

This is a quick holiday read that will put you in the spirit of the season and praying that your work party is just as exciting! If you love instant attraction, steaminess, humor...then this is the book for you!

“...thought, for once, I had found a little magic. Instead, I fell for an illusion.”

Not everything is holl
Gsmitty
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jolly Hour by Melissa Williams is the second book in her All My Jingle Ladies series, and I ABSOLUTELY loved every single moment of it!
Nadia and Ajay were a HOOT!
Nadia is a bit it a workaholic and a grouch, yet let's herself get carried away with the festive season and spirit. She's feisty and sweet, and I loved how her character developed. She's a sweetheart, yet guarded, and I loved cheering her on from the sidelines!
Ajay is quite a character, and his confidence and charisma definitely had me
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jolly Hour is another entertaining story about the Jingle Ladies who entertain me a great deal. Nadia & Ajay hooked up one night, and it was HOT HOT HOT, but she went on with her life while he decided that he's going to make her his so let the games begin. She's a workaholic while he's a man who knows what he wants from the jump, and has an in it to win it outlook, so you can only imagine how this will go. Well, I laughed a lot, and sighed over Ajay, while trying to yell at Nadia to look up from ...more
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Nov 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

“Jolly Hour” is Book 2 of Melissa Williams All My Jingle Ladies Series and I loved it so much!

Why you ask? Because it’s a
🎄Holiday Novella
🎄Kinda sorta office romance
🎄Has an element of the forbidden
🎄InstaLove treat!

Nadia’s not in a very festive mood when she meets sexy Ajay at the office Christmas party. The sexy as sin man, jingles all her bells and lifts her Christmas spirit - considerably!

Ajay is a man on a mission, make the sexy lady smile and give over her heart - swoon!

“Jolly Hour
Stacie Christensen
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m a man of action. When I see something I want, I go after it.
So after one night with the intoxicating Nadia I know what I need next – her. She’s a workaholic who’s in need of a holiday distraction. I’m happy to take the reins and help. She can try to hide her passion behind a frosty attitude and a cool smile, but I know I can melt her heart. I just have to catch her first.

Fall in fa-la-love this holiday season with bell ensemble group All My Jingle Ladies. Three feisty bell-ringing friends m
Amy Reierson
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book two for the Jingle Ladies. And isn't this what we all want for Christmas? Someone who makes us feel like we are number one.
Ajay is another well mannered Alpha but not over the top male who knows what he wants the moment he lays eyes on Nadia.
Nadia however who is sure about everything in her life is not so sure after she finds out who Ajay is if she truly has everything she wants out of life.
As Ajay stays close always honest and interested in seeing her ring her bells Nadia will find her own
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you love a good Holiday filled, insta love romance Jolly Hour is for you.

Nadia, a member of All the Jingle Ladies, is enjoying her company holiday party when she meets Ajay. Things quickly escalate from there between them. There was an instant connection and it truly felt like love at first sight for them.

I loved Nadia and Ajay! Their chemistry was amazing from the start. I loved the slight overlap with book one in the series, only we get a little view of it from Nadia’s perspective.

Jolly
Kerry - Readkerryread
Book 2 in the All My Jingle ladies series is a novella of holiday nakedness, boardroom hanky panky, instalove, and overall lustfest!

Nadia is the workaholic that goes to the office holiday party figuratively kicking and screaming. She is determined to have one drink and go, no games being played. However she meets the eyes of a stranger across the bar, and after a shot or two, she forgets her set rules.

Ajay knows what he wants as soon as he sees her. He wants to lighten up the buttoned up vixen
Sarah Poulton
Nov 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a perfectly adorable insta love story between Ajay and Nadia. They spend one night together following a works Christmas party and it is love at first peppermint shot. They have such great chemistry but Nadia has a lot of insecurity and emotional baggage. Ajay is romantic, confident, reassuring and somehow has a 6th sense of exactly what Nadia needs.

This Christmas novella is a sweet tale of acceptance, love, family and finding home. This is just the seasonal pick me up we all need to get
Kari Hansen
Nov 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nadia isn’t one for attending office parties but with her new promotion she believes she should at least make an appearance. She wasn’t expecting to spend the night with a sexy stranger but finding out that he is her CEO’s brother is a complication she wants to avoid.

Ajay was enchanted by Nadia from the moment he saw her and isn’t about to just let her walk out of his life. He knows that they belong together and between his charm and the magic of the season he just needs to convince her.
Lisa
Nov 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Jolly Hour was amazing and sweet and just squeeze worthy. Nadia is a hard worker and gets the job. She keeps to herself and loves her friends. When she get a promotion she knows she needs to attend the holiday party even if she doesn't want to. But to her surprise she has fun and meets a man that makes her feel things she shouldn't. When she finds out who he is she cuts it off. However Ajay isn't a man you say no to and he's got his eyes set on Nadia. He will do what he can to convince her. T ...more
Book Obsessed
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in Melissa Williams series All My Jingle Ladies. We are getting Nadia and Ajays story. A hero who goes after what he wants, and a heroine who is a workaholic in need of a holiday fling. This was a great rom com Novella where Nadia gets involved with her CEO’s brother. Melissa is absolutely killing this Christmas Novella series. They are full of laughter, steamy moments, and of course a happy ending. So this is definitely a holiday must read, and should be added to your TBR GoodR ...more
Kristie Galindo
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc in exchange for a fair review. This is the second books in All My Jingle Lady’s series and I love this series! Nadia is all business, focused and doesn’t know how to slow down. However, a good looking guy and couple of shots change that. The instant attraction between Ajay and Nadia is hot! Once she lets her guard down the holiday spirit takes over! Cannot wait for Oh My Garland!
Nicole Smith
Nov 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday
This is the second book in the series. This is a great holiday novella. Things move fast, but in a way that packs a punch with story. Ajay was very swoon worthy. Nadia didn't stand a chance because Ajay had me swooning. I loved watching Nadia find her love the holiday season again. This book shows how the magic of the season can work. Nadia and Jay have great chemistry that burns up the pages. I really can't wait for the next book in the series.
Stital
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Jolly Hour is full of sugar and spice and everything nice.
With a bisecting timeline as Jingle Lady, we now get to see what Nadia has been up to.
We are once again surrounded by the feel good holiday spirit, now during the Jolly Hour - the dreaded Christmas office party.
With a sweet taste and a bit of a kick, this short read will leave you drunk on love and Holiday cheer.

4 stars and a Rudolph nose.
Laura Maurix
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was jolly, it was fun, easy to read, fast and just all around good. Loved the characters and of course the holiday romance. Going in I knew it was a novella and I only had short amount of time with the characters and so I was not ready to let them go, again! These books are cute and fluffy! Cant wait for Oh My Garland!

4/5 stars.
Britt The Hatters
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another pun filled, heartwarming, holiday read that will have smiling ear to ear on every page. Melissa Williams has made it to my auto-buy author list with each book in this series. Jolly Hour is adorable, steamy, and so freaking fun! This a holiday must read for anyone who needs a dose of pure happiness in their lives.

• A Very Bossy Christmas
  • Rules Of Engagement (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Lost Without You (Annapolis Harbor #2)
  • Side Piece
  • Return Billionaire to Sender (Billionaires of Manhattan #5)
  • Every Sweet Regret (Orchid Valley #2)
  • Heartbeat (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • The Billionaire's Cinderella (Fairy Tale Billionaires #3)
  • Weight of the Badge (The Badge Duet, #1; The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Not Just Friends
  • A Wright Christmas
  • Grip (The Driven World)
  • Handled (The Everyday Heroes World)
  • Mistletoe Kisses
  • The Billionaire's Secret (Big Bad Billionaires, #2)
  • Risk (The Driven World)
  • Traction (The Driven World)
  • My Fake Christmas Fiancé (Kane Christmas #1)

Melissa Williams lives and works in Toronto, Ontario and loves to surround herself in the random and ridiculous. When not writing steamy romances, she enjoys watching bad reality T.V., drinking wine and basking in the sun. But more often than not she can be found reading in her favorite comfy chair with a coffee by her side. For the latest updates and more about Melissa, follow her on Instagram @M

All My Jingle Ladies (3 books)
  • Jingle Lady (All My Jingle Ladies #1)
  • Oh My Garland! (All My Jingle Ladies #3)

News & Interviews