Start by marking “Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II” as Want to Read:
Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II

Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  10 reviews
De-stress and unwind with hand-drawn mandalas. These original snowflake designs are created from animals and plants Color 24 pictures and 24 ornaments. Let your imagination soar! Drawings range from simple to detailed. Designs include Dragons, Narwhals, Bunnies, Horses, Owls, Flower Fairies, Mermaids, Octopus, Bird-of-Paradise, and more. Learn to fold and cut out lacy pape ...more
Published September 4th 2020 by Lind Press

To ask other readers questions about Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II
J.S. Burke
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Creating “Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II” has been my escape from stress. These original mandala designs are drawn with a rapidograph pen. Included are: Dragons Hatching, Dragons Dreaming, Narwhals, Bunnies, Horses, Owls, Flower Fairies, Mermaids, Phoenix, Octopus, Bird-of-Paradise, Trees (Earth Energy Star), and more. The Fantasy Snowflakes coloring/activities books are inspired by the award-winning Dragon Dreamer series: Science Fantasy with dragons and an undersea world.
Rose English
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Book 109 of my Goodreads Challenge 2020

Another fantastical delight to help you un-wind with beautiful fantasy snowflakes created from animals and plants. Also inspired by the 'Dragon Dreamer Series'

The Dragon Dreamer (Dragon Dreamer, #1) by J.S. Burke Dragon Lightning (Dragon Dreamer, #2) by J.S. Burke Dragon Thunder (Dragon Dreamer #3) by J.S. Burke

In the coloring book each magical flake has a brief description below with some fact and fantasy words for you to enjoy. Did you know for example that an octopus has nine hearts - one in each of its arms. This is a truly therapeutic book for all ages.

If you have not read ‘The Dragon Dre
Barbara Ann
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Get into relaxation mode with these beautiful hand-drawn snowflake mandalas. These original designs were inspired by plants and animals.

Buyers get an education about snowflakes, and an explanation below each unique design. The author also includes several pages of designs that can be colored and cut out to use as ornaments. Burke was inspired by her Dragon Dreamers, science fiction fantasy series which features fantasies of dragons in an undersea environment.

Highly recommended for any age and su
Chris
Oct 14, 2020 added it
Jenny Burke, J.S. Burke definitely has another winner in her newest Coloring Book!
For those who love coloring like me, you will love this book. It helps me to just relax.
Included inside are fun facts about each of the animals, plants featured in each snowflake.
My favorite is the Narwhal, bouncy bunnies, Dragon smoke, pheasant dreams, hummingbird, fiery Phoenix, wild horses and just all of them!
They are all beautiful and unique. As a special added bonus in the back you can color your own Snowfla
M.Y. Zeman
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jenny Burke has another winner! Anyone who loves coloring like me will love this book. She includes cool facts about each of the animals featured in each snowflake.
My favorite is bouncy bunnies! Others include Dragon smoke; narwhal (quote is awesome.); sea unicorn; Dragon dreaming; pheasant dreams;hummingbird; fiery Phoenix; lethal leap and wild horses
They are all beautiful and unique. Beautiful job!
Rebecca S.
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to receive my new Fantasy Snowflakes Coloring Book II created by J. S. Burke. I have had fun coloring with my colored pencils, playing with shading on a number of the adorable creatures hidden in each snowflake. Burke is a talented and creative artist and I appreciate the opportunity to play with her creations.
Jenn Sut
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i was so excited for the second coloring book in this series. It is perfect timing as winter is coming. I bought myself one and one for a gift. I'm glad I did. We are going to color the snowflake ornaments and incorporate them in our winter decorations. My friend's favorite coloring image is the hummingbird. Mine is Dragon smoke. I highly recommend this fun and intricate coloring book.
Lisa
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is so much fun to color! The snowflakes are very unique and beautiful. I especially love the octopus snowflake. I also like that the snowflakes are intricate but not stressful to color. This is a great book!
Denise
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-2
I love the pictures that are in Fantasy Snowflakes coloring book II.. my favorite picture is of the Sea Unicorns picture.
jennet wheatstonelllsl Proc
Teresa Sellers
Sep 21, 2020
Debbie
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another book of fantasy snowflakes with more creative shapes. A great way to de-stress, or just have fun with the youngsters. I just love her mandala snowflakes.
elaine
is currently reading it
Oct 23, 2020

• Xander Chase and the Unicorn Code
  • The Curse of the Goldicoot
  • Huntress of the Vampires (House of Durand, #6)
  • Omega Artist
  • The Last of the Moon Girls
  • Call Down the Hawk (Dreamer Trilogy, #1)
  • The Dragon Ring (Neuyokkasinian Arc of Empire #1)
  • Final Extinction
  • Resistance (Rajani Chronicles #2)
  • 31 Overlook Hotel
  • Highlander's Mark of Destiny: A Steamy Scottish Historical Romance Novel
  • Little Miss HISTORY Travels to INDEPENDENCE HALL & The Museum of the American Revoution (Volume 12 of The Little Miss HISTORY series)                                     Revolution Volume
  • Time Piece (The Chronicles of Kerrigan Sequel #2)
  • Sackett's Land (The Sacketts, #1)
  • Ready for Rescue? (Fairytale Fraud, #2)
  • COVID and the Magical Rainbows
  • Thank the Chef: A story to inspire mealtime gratitude. (The Secret Skills of Margo Pargo - Book 2)
  • An Omelet For Evan: A Book of Breakfast Food Choices
J. S. Burke has worked as an author, artist, and marine biologist, studying creatures of the dark abyss and diving on coral reefs. Her stories blend imagination with real science and author experiences. The Dragon Dreamer series grew from years at sea, a fascination with clever, alien octopuses, and a love of dragons: Science Fantasy for young adults 9 to 99.

"Dragon Lightning" won Pinnacle First