Start by marking “Restitution: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival series (The Dark Road series Book 8)” as Want to Read:

Kindle Edition
Published October 9th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Restitution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Restitution

Start your review of Restitution: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival series (The Dark Road series Book 8)
Pam Shelton-Anderson
First, this book is woefully short, a scant few chapters. While there is a lot of good action here, some of the characters, particularly Ben reflect and ponder a lot. We don't really need any lenghty explanation of the story from previous books, because anyone who starts the series at book 8 kind of should be lost. This constant self-reflection tends to slow down the story and it might have been better, at least, if some of the characters actually talked and refreshed the story that way. I still ...more
Lynn Hallbrooks
Being responsible for the lives of others is a heavy burden.

Things to know upfront: This contains violence. It is book 8 in an ongoing mini-series. I highly recommend reading the previous books so that you get a better understanding of the characters and the "universe" they are in.

Ben, his family, and new friends are in deep trouble. Will they be able to find the right strategy to escape and get back on the road?

The author did a wonderful job of sharing the heavy burdens and overall concerns of
Beverly Kee
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one didn't disappoint!

I am impressed that this story took me right back into the action of this series! Loved it and was sure glad when they started down that rough back road to get on their journey again! Can't wait for the next book!
Lela Woodard
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

This series is a page turner. Once started you wont be able to put it down! Truly the only problem is waiting in the next book to come out. Start from the beginning and enjoy the ride. 👍
Lana Mccall
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining

Even though it is short, it an interesting story with characters who rise to the challenges before them. Survivalist, cast into an apocalyptic situation. Well written and well worth time invested in enjoying the tale.
Alisa
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Great continuation of the series. Ben and the rest of the gang continue to keep the reader turning pages. The story is so well written that it's a disappointment when you get to t he end.
Angelo
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Survival and retribution

Action packed evil vs. good thriller. A good steady read with lots of action as well as some nail biter moments. I really enjoy the entire series and look forward to the next installment. Hopefully with an additional 2-3 hundred more pages!
Bernie
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Restitution review

Restitution is the eighth exciting post apocalyptic EMP survival book in the Dark Road series written by author Bruno Miller.
James L Pagano
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dy no mite

Well Ben and the survivors are on their way. Waiting to see what happens next. The new people are a great addition and will continue to play a role in the next book.
Patricia King
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic action

Great series. Recommend you start at beginning to understand what this family endures during a post apocalyptic event. Very clean but action packed.
Charlene
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Another great book by Bruno Miller. I love these characters. I cant wait for the next book in this series. I would recommend all of books by Bruno Miller.
Amanda
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love it

This series is great. I love the characters and story. Stop reading the reviews and go read the series! You wont regret it!!
Laurie Sacrey
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Bruno MI!let is a great author and these 8 books were great I need more .everyone should read this series its awesome
Gwendolyn Cummings
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

Was so glad you had time to write this one it was a wonderful read. Hoping the next book is soon.
Donald R Ransier
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Please write fastet

I have enjoyed every minute I have read this series. It seems like an eternity waiting for the next book. Please write faster Bruno.
Pam Boe
Laura Guy
Oct 28, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fire From the Sky: Damned Nation
  • EMP Days of Terror (EMP Post Apocalyptic Survival Book 2)
  • EMP Shelter In Place
  • Fire From the Sky: Brimstone
  • Northern Sun: Book Four in The Mad Mick Series
  • Edge of Defiance (Edge of Collapse, #5)
  • Chaos Erupts: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Outlaws of the Midwest Book 1)
  • Overfall (Broken Tide #1)
  • Panic Ensues: A Post-Apocalyptic EMP Survival Thriller (Outlaws of the Midwest Book 2)
  • Reap What You Sow (Seasons of Man #2)
  • Fractured Coast: Broken Tide Book 2: (A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller Adventure Series)
  • Revelations (Viral Misery #3)
  • Edge of Anarchy (Edge of Collapse #4)
  • Eye of the Storm (Storm's Fury #8)
  • Maelstrom: Broken Tide Book 3: (A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller Adventure Series)
  • Mayhem (Days of Want #6)
  • As Our World Burns (Cyber Apocalypse #3)
  • The Heart of War (What's Left of My World, #7)

News & Interviews

“and a government that was supposed to be by the people and for the people” 0 likes