Start by marking “THE 3 S'ELVES AND THE LONG TO-DO LIST” as Want to Read:
THE 3 S'ELVES AND THE LONG TO-DO LIST

THE 3 S'ELVES AND THE LONG TO-DO LIST

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  10 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Change is a permanent process. One can choose to be proactive in meeting the challenges of change or one can be reactive and deal with the impact of change. This is a resource for those who wish to be proactive.

MEET THE 3 S’ELVES
Mid S’elf tries to be someone that she is not, and tells herself that who she really is isn’t okay. She suppresses who she really is and ends up f
Paperback, FIRST , 40 pages
Published August 28th 2020 by FAITH FOO COUNSELING

To ask other readers questions about THE 3 S'ELVES AND THE LONG TO-DO LIST, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THE 3 S'ELVES AND THE LONG TO-DO LIST

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of THE 3 S'ELVES AND THE LONG TO-DO LIST
Zoe
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautifully illustrated book! After reading, realized how our old selves have been diligently working yet restricting and limiting new growth..definitely a recommended book for everyone who’s looking for new growth, their identity. This book can bring a pause to our daily busyness and let us observe what’s important. Most important to care for ourselves!
Cleo
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Relatable! Vibrant and full of wisdom. As i finished reading, it made me reflect on my own 3 S'Elves and how meaningful (at times painful) the journey is towards getting to know tgem. Highly recommended to those who would like to reflect on their own S'Elves.
Cindy Chow
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not only is this book easy to read and the illustrations colourful and eye-catching - the moral behind the story is oh! so very relatable! It is amazing what seems to be a children's storybook can hold such an inspiring teaching behind it!

Read it! :)
Priscilla
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has a very meaningful story and a powerful message. I believe everyone is able to relate to the story as it helps us to reflect on which are the aspects of ourselves that we would like to work on and let go. Very insightful read!
Juanita Megan
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love it! It really shows me the sides of me that I never really acknowledged MY WHOLE LIFE. An eye opener towards how THE SELF is made of different little "selves" working together, fighting together and creating a happy life together. I would recommend this book for all ages!🥰🥰🥰🎉🎊
Trishapreet Kaur Bhatt
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story of the S'Elves provides such an enlightening and refreshing take on the importance of setting boundaries and knowing when to take a break for our own well-being that we often tend to forget until we crash and crumble. It tells us that it doesn't have to be that way. Faith has done a remarkable job in defining the connection between the 3 S'Elves. Often time, we forget how much precedence our past experiences and future expectations have over our current selves that it becomes slightly ...more
Cerene
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the book! So inspiring and so real... it helps me to reflect what’s going on with my life. Most importantly it has reminded me that I shall love myself more than ever. Not forgetting, the book comes with nice illustrations.
Shereen
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Don't let the book cover fools you, this book is definitely for all ages! Faith did an amazing job for creating these 3 adorable S'Elves, that makes the reading much more enjoyable and easy to process. I would highly recommend this book for anyone who is on a quest to learn more about themselves!
JR Dee
Nov 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's heartwarming reading the book! The experience is like giving space for my "selves" to talk with each other and to understand the struggles they have been through. I would definitely recommend the book to those who have been trying so hard in the life journey and just want to have a pat on themselves...
Teresa Lee

• The Chronicles of Harris Burdick: 14 Amazing Authors Tell the Tales
  • The Natural Way to Draw
  • The Artist's Way Every Day: A Year of Creative Living
  • The Decorated Page: Journals, Scrapbooks  Albums Made Simply Beautiful
I am the Founder & Director of Abri Integrated Mental Health. A Licensed Counselor and an EMDR Certified Therapist (#53532391). I have authored two books titled, “I Love You, I Hate You.” and “The 3 SÉlves And The Long To-Do List.”

I offer professional counseling for international ex-pat and local Malaysian clients.

News & Interviews

“With balance, you know working hard is a good intention, but not everything requires immediate attention.” 0 likes
“With balance, you avoid unnecessary stress or overworking and give yourself some time to rest.” 0 likes