Start by marking “Texas Country Criminals : A Country Romance Box Set” as Want to Read:
Texas Country Criminals : A Country Romance Box Set

Texas Country Criminals : A Country Romance Box Set

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  4 reviews
FULL BOX SET INCLUDING KINGSTON, HUNTER AND JAY... Get to know all the Shelby Brothers!

Kingston:
She’s a woman of many colors. Striped black and white pants with floral tops and knee high yellow boots. All in one outfit. On the regular.
She eats sherbet ice cream with rainbow sprinkles and is not ashamed to say what she wants and go after it.
I'm a cowboy. A loan shark. I'm q

To ask other readers questions about Texas Country Criminals , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Texas Country Criminals

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Texas Country Criminals : A Country Romance Box Set
Erin Figueiredo
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a must read series!

Kingston: Talk about emotion overload! Kingston and Blythe's phenomenal heartbreaking love story was exceptionally gut wrenching and beautiful! Right from the first chapter my heart was ripped out of my chest. I sat on pins and needles hoping and praying that it all worked out in the end. It was one intense emotional roller coaster ride that had me crying like a baby throughout.

Blythe is one beautiful and very colorful woman. She is amazingly strong to be able to go th
Mandy Williams
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This boxed set includes the stories for Kingston, Hunter and Jay Shelby. Kingston, Hunter and Jay Shelby are not your average small town men. Part of the family business, they are rough and tough and deal with the unsavory side of life as taught by their father. Yet despite the unseemliness of their business of loan sharking, the family bonds are unbreakable. Even in the changing scope of their day to day lives, one thing they all hold true - family is everything.

I loved each book individually.
TopsieJ
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a mix of emotions!
I just love the Shelby family, each and every one of them is so full of love!!!
This series is full of brilliant storylines, fabulous characters with some parts breaking me into floods of tears.
Kingston, Hunter and Jay are all amazing, hot, gorgeous men with amazing caring, soft and loving personalities for the ones they love.
Love this series! Highly recommended!
C Gray
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G. 🖤🔥🖤🔥🖤

The Shelby men are sexy as sin and protective of the ones they hold close and anyone who even tries to mess with them is in for some major trouble. And their women, tough as nails with a splash of sass. I’m so happy I get this series in a Boxset now, it’s one of my top favorite series.
HUNTER: Texas Country Criminals Book #2 is LIVE!
JAY: Texas Country Criminals Book #3 coming July 2020 :)

News & Interviews