Start by marking “Better Luck Next Time (Asheville Brewing #2)” as Want to Read:
Better Luck Next Time (Asheville Brewing #2)

Better Luck Next Time

(Asheville Brewing #2)

The last person she wants might be the second chance she needs.

Adalia Buchanan broke up with art, but it won’t break up with her. So she paints in secret, then destroys her work. Her mentor stole her art months ago, and she’ll never share her work again.

After he sold his brewery, Finn Hamilton’s life was supposed to be on an upward trajectory. Instead, he’s lost his way.
Expected publication: November 17th 2020 by DGS

To ask other readers questions about Better Luck Next Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Better Luck Next Time

Start your review of Better Luck Next Time (Asheville Brewing #2)
Laura Martinez
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me all of the emotions!! It was such a delight to dive back into the Asheville Brewery series. I loved seeing how Adalia and Finn’s characters evolved throughout the book. I had a love/hate relationship with Finn. But he grew on me. Adalia is one tough cookie! I absolutely love her spirit. Finn, I learned that man is nuttier than a snickers bar. 😂
I enjoyed learning about the bro club too and their taco tuesday meetups. It was great seeing Jezebel in this installment. She’s a hoot
Brandy Barber
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adalia's story pulled your heartstrings. She is so lost at the beginning. I was glad her story moved along the way it did. She needed to find happiness outside her family.

Finn, I didn't want to like him. He just seemed all wrong in the 1st book. He thought of himself only and didn't care what happen to others. He has some struggles when the book first started but, he grows on you by the end.

Both together ..... Is the best thing that could have happened to both of them. They both have things th
Monique
Oct 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love how an author (or two in this case) can create a character that’s not popular in one book, and turn him around to be the hero in another. That’s how I felt with Finn. I wasn’t fussed on him in book #1, and I feel we weren’t supposed to be but once we got his full story and personality, he was certainly a good suitor for Adalia. Towards the end of the last book, we got a small indication of Addy’s background and I was sad for her in being misled and used by her ex boyfriend. He really was ...more
Denise Hoover
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
While this book is written in third person and sometimes it’s harder to connect with the characters, I still enjoyed Finn and Adalia’s story. I think it’s best described as sweet.

When we met Finn in the previous book, I wasn’t so sure I liked him because of his actions. But this book redeems his actions and then some. He truly gets Adalia and sees her deeper than just what’s on the surface.

While we know why Adalia moved to Asheville from prior, we get a more in depth reasoning and understandin
Amanda
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely adorable read and a great addition to the Asheville Brewing series! I really enjoyed Adalia in the first book and was looking forward to learning more about her past. We got to know her so well in her book! She’s sassy and blunt, which I so appreciate. Finn also pleasantly surprised me as well! I basically had written him off after the first book and thought he was a total jerk. I had no idea how this book was going to go because of that, but I’m happy to report he didn’t disa ...more
Miranda
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an addictive read! I absolutely love coming back to the Buchanan Siblings and Asheville Brewery. You can’t find more interesting and fun characters anywhere else. Definite must read!

Adalia is something else, she is funny and completely blunt and loves to put someone in their place. She struggles from being burned by her ex-boyfriend and tries to find her place at the brewery and life in general.
Finn feels alienated from the town he loves so when it comes to Adalia, they definitely need eac
Ashley Maude-Lecholat
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The first book was good but this one is GREAT!! I so needed this story right now! The romance of Addy and Finn is so sweet and filled with such great friendship! Yes, they are romantically involved but the writing is more about the friendship, relationship, trust, laughter etc than it is about sex. I love both of these characters and I cracked up because I’m a Sagittarius and my husband is a Gemini- just like these two! My husband and I also play the same people watching game. Dottie keeps every ...more
Brightlotus1
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I loved Addy & Finn' story. I enjoyed this book even more than the first in the series. It was fun as well as heartwarming. I loved that as they learned about each other they also learned about themselves as individuals. The pacing of their journey was perfect. The setting as well as all the supporting characters help make this a truly enjoyable read. I am looking forward to reading the next Asheville Brewing love story.
Linda grant
Tanchy
Cassandra Armstrong
Nicole E Hayek
Sep 22, 2020

• Saving the Fae (Daughter of Light Book 3)
  • Serving the Fae (Daughter of Light, #2)
  • The Magic and Mixology Boxed Set, #1-3
  • The Dare
  • When Wishes Bleed (When Wishes Bleed, #1)
  • She's the One (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #1)
  • Billionaire's Secret Baby (Bad Boy Billionaire #1)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet
  • Adaptive (The Elite Trials #2)
  • Blood Gamble (House of Blood #2)
  • It Takes Two (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #2)
  • Shopping For A CEO's Baby (Shopping for a Billionaire series, #16)
  • Best of Three (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #3)
  • The Tethering (The Tethering, #1)
  • The Natural Order (The Natural Order #1)
  • Going for Four (Just Everyday Heroes: Night Shift, #4)
  • The Jane Austen Society
  • Heir of Charms (Arda Academy #1)
A.R. CASELLA is a freelance developmental editor by day, writer by night. She lives in Asheville, NC with her husband, daughter, two dogs, and a variable number of fish. Her pastimes include chasing around her toddler, baking delicious treats, and occasional bouts of crocheting. Any Luck at All, co-written with New York Times bestselling author Denise Grover Swank, is her first book.

Asheville Brewing (2 books)
  • Any Luck at All (Asheville Brewing #1)

News & Interviews