Start by marking “Morning Star: A collection of short science-fiction and fantasy stories” as Want to Read:
Morning Star: A collection of short science-fiction and fantasy stories

Morning Star: A collection of short science-fiction and fantasy stories

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Kindle Edition
Published August 31st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Morning Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morning Star

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Morning Star: A collection of short science-fiction and fantasy stories
Book Reviewer
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Morning Star by Dorian Keys is a stellar science fiction book! I was taken on one marvellous adventure to another in this book of short stories that all tie together by one narrative, and I honestly think this is a fantastic book to start people off in the science-fiction genre.

It’s actually quite a chill sci-fi novel in the sense that there are SO many mini themes and genres of romance and fantasy for example, within the short stories in the book. Although the description says it’s a collection
Judy Ferrell
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Let's hear it for short stories!!

Dorian Keys gives us the most exciting science-fiction short stories! You get drama, adventure, and romance, sometimes in the same story. Morning Star is such an incredible interesting book that I found myself finishing it very quickly!
Elda
Jan 04, 2021
Dorian Keys
Feb 19, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
One day, a while back, Dorian handed his father a handwritten story. Five sentences telling of an unknown object landing on the backyard. He was seven.

At the time, he was praised for it, he thought nothing of it: everyone can do what i do. And everyone can.

Years later, Dorian self published his debut novel Imprint Legacy on Amazon. It was well recieved. Earning a four star rating from Literary Tit

News & Interviews