Start by marking “The Little Book of Greatness: A Parable About Unlocking Your Destiny” as Want to Read:
The Little Book of Greatness: A Parable About Unlocking Your Destiny

The Little Book of Greatness: A Parable About Unlocking Your Destiny

Little Book, Big Results - Easy To Remember System
The 5 Keys To Greatness: Easy To Learn, A Lifetime To Master
This parable will help you unlock your destiny, achieve your dreams, and live your best life. And you can do it all in a way that makes the most sense to YOU. The 5 Keys To Greatness is a simple and easy to remember system that integrates smoothly into your life.

Published August 30th 2020 by MindSpark

To ask other readers questions about The Little Book of Greatness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Book of Greatness

Start your review of The Little Book of Greatness: A Parable About Unlocking Your Destiny
Suzy Davies
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help-books
Imaginative Motivational Book about Mindfulness and Taking Action

This imaginative book, filled with empathetic, eccentric characters is a modern-day tale about a man who meets various guides on his journey toward self-actualisation. He meets a magical being named "Pinch" whom he encounters at a time when he is full of doubt, anxiety and despair. It is through Pinch that he is introduced, one by one, to other helpers who teach him about the five principles of achieving greatness. The acronym, G.R
Grady
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
‘Remember your greatness within…let it out into the world’

Maryland author Ari Gunzburg is devoted to encouraging hope and inspiration to a world in need! His message is transmitted through his international motivational speaking engagements, his podcast ‘Way To Greatness,’ through his excellent children’s books, the company MindSpark that he founded, and now he addresses adults with THE LITTLE BOOK OF GREATNESS – a very fine way to discover Ari’s message of hope and change to people interested i
Mandy
Nov 20, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5- I enjoyed this book, and found it refreshingly insightful. It was motivational and had a lean towards mindfulness, I loved the message here, and I loved how it was delivered. It has a deep psychological meaning that can be applied to your own everyday life.

The main character is at an extremely low point in his life and on the verge of despair and meets a man named Pinch, who introduces him to a number of other characters who in turn teach him the principles of greatness and how to apply th
Debbie Rozier
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Greatness, at least the way we talk about it, is elevating yourself. Becoming more you. Becoming a better you.”-the little book of GREATNESS

If you haven’t made your New Year’s Resolutions yet, READ THIS BOOK..if you have already made your resolutions, READ THIS BOOK..if you weren’t going to make resolutions this year, READ THIS BOOK...I think you get my drift here..I think everyone could benefit from reading this book!

This book for me is a modern day parable. A man named David is at the end of
Matt McAvoy
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This contemporary parable might in fact better be described as a fictionalized self-help book, which is even complete with exercises woven cleverly into the story itself. Its objective is clear: not just to inform, but to subtly coach the reader, drawing you into the role and thought process of David, the pupil of the tale. You can certainly imagine that Ari Gunzburg has compiled into a creative narrative the resources and materials of the motivational presentations and workshops he gives in the ...more
Dee Dee
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Little Book of Greatness

Ari Gunzburg

Like many people, I have read a variety of self help books. And like most folks, usually I pick them up when I am struggling with one of life’s many issues. I often find something in the text that resonates and helps me deal with my conflict of the moment. Occasionally I will read one of these books to brighten my mood in general, and am reminded of certain coping strategies that have bolstered my outlook in the past.

All of the books I have read followed
Katja
Aug 04, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: hidden-gems-arcs
The Little Book of Greatness is a novella length fictional story about a man named David that is also a life philosophy book in the form of a parable. David needs some changes in his life and he meets wise advisors on his way, including an old man named Pinch, a woman named Regina and five key holders. David has to deal with some adversity including a car accident and a potential health scare.

The advisors teach him that different people define greatness differently, in terms of what they want i
Chris Mitchell
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
While most books that are written for your “self-improvement” are found in the non-fiction section of the library, The Little Book of Greatness would be best suited in the fiction section and that is not a bad thing.
The Little Book of Greatness is written as a parable that explains the 5 keys to greatness in a way that is easy to understand and is not “preachy”.
A man named David is sitting on a cliff, looking down on the busy road behind him. He may be contemplating ending his life, but I am not
Ronnell Beaty
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great book.. A recommended reading for everyone..

This book is about helping you to see the greatness that lays deep inside you. No matter what you are going through, there is still hope for you. Because everybody has their moments in life when things just don't seem, or feel right. The past, the present, the future. This book teaches how focusing on the present, which is a gift that is powerful. And how not to focus on the past, or the future. Which will only confuse you into thinking otherwise.
theweebookworm
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It follows the story of David who is struggling in life. David meets an old man, Pinch, who suggests to David he look for answers and introduces him to the 5 Keys to Greatness.

David is sent to see Regina who introduces him to the 5 Keyholders. We follow David's journey meeting the Keyholders and learn how we, as well as David, can implement these in our own lives.

I felt this was an enjoyable, easy to read self help book with a good, simple system which I enjoyed readi
Claire Swain
Nov 04, 2020 rated it liked it
This self help book is based on 5 keys of greatness created by the author. The author explains the keys via a story. The protagonist is called David and he is at a low point in his life and he ends up meeting several people who explains these important 5 keys. Ultimately he learns how to improve his life and puts this in to practice.
The keys of greatness are helpful and I can see how implenting them in my life would be beneficial. However, the overall approach of living in the moment and finding
Rhiannon Robb
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this book we follow David, a man who is overwhelmed and struggling with life when he meets Pinch an older man who tells him about The 5 Keys To Greatness and how they can transform his life. We then follow David as he embarks on his journey meeting Regina and the 5 keyholders who show him how he can use the 5 keys in his day to day life to change it for the better
I absolutely loved this book!! I loved how even though it was a fiction novel the messages within it can be taken and used by us a
Celeste Cruz
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is nonfiction, and it is to help you personally. It is a personal growth book, and I can’t say how happy I am for reading this book. I took my time reading it because it teaches you so much information that you need to observe. It slowly leads you into the book by the situation of the protagonist. I think we can all relate with it being the lowest point individuals have. Then it takes you into this journey of finding the rest of the individuals who will help you unlock the 5 keys of gr ...more
Angi Plant
Dec 26, 2020 rated it liked it
This isn’t your typical self help book, though in essence that is what it is. The book is told in story form and it talks about a journey of a man, David, who goes from a very dark place. Taking slow steps, where he learns lessons via keys, he learns his own greatness.

Even if you aren’t a lover of the self help genre, this can be read as a story that will in parts resonate with most people at some level.

An insightful wee book. Well worth reading.

Many thanks to LoveBooksGroup and the author for t
Daisy Hollands
Jan 16, 2021 rated it liked it
This is a truly fascinating book about self discovery, personal growth and the unlocking of the potential we all hold within. Join Ari Gunzburg as he introduces us to the five keys of greatness. The author recommends reading the whole book before you set out on you own journey of self discovery. This is not your typical self help book, there is so much more to learn and this is a really solid read. Recommended as a book you would buy for yourself.
Sherri Geisler Locke
A so-so self help book. Pretty much everything in it has been said before. Nothing really new even the format of making it into a story to present the steps the author suggests you take. There is actually one that a series of movies are based on. I wasn't impressed. ...more
Jeremy Wright
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good idea to set your sights on something.

A little story leading into a life journey. There were plenty of moments that were insightful and provoked thoughts of life and were we should decide to let our passions, hopes and personal drive take us through our lives. Nicely done.
Zachary Evans
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

This is a must read for ALL! If it doesn’t change your life you need an intervention! A book that definitely needs to be shared!
Bookshortie
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Little Book of Greatness is a book to help you live your best life and achieve your destiny.

The book starts with a story about a man called David who isn’t in a good place. He is introduced to the 5 keys of greatness which can be used on a daily basis to help you live your best life.

The 5 keys can be simplified as GREAT:
G – Give
R – Reason
E – Engage
A – Amazing
T – Tenacity

On his journey David is introduced to each of the 5 keys by key holders who impart advice to him on what the key is and ho
Caroline 'reading with Buddy'
Nov 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: authors
I have read this book a few times as each time I get something different from it. Yes it has been said before but this is a different view. I have learnt a few new things but more importantly it helped me remember what I needed to focus on.

I was given an advance copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review which I have done so.
Little Mexiaz
Sep 08, 2020

• The Lighthouse Keeper's Daughter
  • Journey with Grace: Finding Freedom Through a Transformed Life
  • The Sins of Allie Lawrence
  • An Accidental Royal Kidnap (Royally Funny #1)
  • An Ivy Hill Christmas (Tales from Ivy Hill)
  • Bad Karma (A Zoey Callaway Mystery 1)
  • You'll See
  • Faith In Him  (Falling for You, #2)
  • A Tale of Two Shoes
  • Don't Call Me Crazy! I'm Just in Love with God
  • Create Your Own Calm: A Journal for Quieting Anxiety
  • Call Me Mummy
  • The Last Thing to Burn
  • Cutthroat Cheerleader
  • From Highlights to Lowlifes
  • Disquiet
  • Disloyal: The True Story of the Former Personal Attorney to President Donald J. Trump
  • The Spark

News & Interviews

“Stability is a part of working to improve yourself by focusing on the positive and remaining persistent.” 2 likes
“It is sheer madness sometimes, but often, madness is needed to separate the winners from the losers.” 2 likes