Start by marking “The Evolution of Fae and Gods (Chronicles of the Stone Veil, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Evolution of Fae and Gods (Chronicles of the Stone Veil, #3)

The Evolution of Fae and Gods

(Chronicles of the Stone Veil #3)

Evil is coming.

A dark malevolence the likes of which this world has never seen, and it comes straight from the depths of Hell. Darkness meant to destroy. A prophecy I am fated to fulfill but will most likely not survive.

Through it all, Carrick Byrne has stood strong by my side. Something has deeply changed between me and the man I once despised, and all it took was a kiss
Paperback, 1st edition
Published March 23rd 2021 by Big Dog Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Evolution of Fae and Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Evolution of Fae and Gods

Start your review of The Evolution of Fae and Gods (Chronicles of the Stone Veil, #3)
Dali
I’ve been feeling “angsticipation” ever since I finished the third installment of the Chronicles of Stone Veil. I can’t wait to read the rest of the series because I know in my bookish bones that it’s epic and it’ll go straight to my favorites list.

As with the previous book, The Evolution of Fae and Gods picks up right where the previous book left off. Evil is not only after Finley, it’s goal is to rule the world. Forcing Finley, Carrick and the rest of their motley crew into a deadly r
✰ Liz ✰

I am addicted to this series! Full review to come!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

Nadine Bookaholic
In The Evolution of Fae and Gods, we along with Finley learn more about her powers and what we have seen up to this point was just the tip of the iceberg. The chemistry that has been building up between Finley and Carrick is getting deeper and hotter. I don't want to give anything away so just know that there is a LOT going on in this action packed read.

I cannot stress enough that this series MUST be read in order of release because we are left with cliffhangers and the next book picks up right
Romance  Recs
In The Evolution of Fae and Gods we pick up right back where we left off at the end of book 2 of Chronicles of the Stone Veil Series, A Discovery of Secrets and Fate.

This series must be read in order:
The Revelation of Light and Dark (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 1)
A Discovery of Secrets and Fate (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 2)
The Evolution of Fae and Gods (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 3)
A Battle of Blood and Stone (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 4)
The Rise of Fortune and Fury
Three Chicks
Mar 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Review by Trinette Dungee

At the end of Book 3 (Secrets and Fate), Finely is facing death from what was once her twin sister Fallon. This book opens with Carrick coming to Finley’s rescue, and in this book, relationship for the two takes a new direction.

So, this is going to have to be short and sweet, because I feel like if I could ruin some of the discoveries for other readers. During this book, the connection between Finley and Carrick grows stronger, and it answers a lot of my questions as we
Mia Book Addict
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Finally, I know what happened after the scene that made me scream ‘NO, NO, NO’ for a while and I think the third time was a charm and I didn’t get too crazy when I came face to face with the cliffhanger :) I read the last scene and hoping to read what was next, then BOOM! It was the end, which took me a couple of seconds to realize by the way. I was like ‘No, this can’t be it, went back again to make sure I wasn’t skipping anything :) Thank you Ms. Bennett for making me act like a crazed person ...more
Cathy Geha
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Evolution of Fae and Gods by Sawyer Bennett
Chronicles of the Veil #3

If you have not read books one and two of this series, I highly recommend you do so now before opening book three. This is definitely a series that must be read in order to be fully appreciated. In this book more information is gleaned, Carrick and Finley move their relationship up to the next level, and a whole lot happens that furthers the story and moves the characters toward what Fate has in store for them.

What I liked:
Michelle
*Note: This is the Third book in a series that is best enjoyed if read in order. If you are new to the series, you can check out my review of book one HERE and book two HERE*

The Evolution of Fae and Gods is the third book in the new adult/adult fantasy romance series, called Chronicles of the Stone Veil, by Sawyer Bennett. I absolutely loved the first two books in this series. I am obsessed with this series, and I am super happy to report that each of the books in this series are releasing reall
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Spellbinding, captivating, romantic

The deeper I get into this series, the harder I find it to put down the books. THE EVOLUTION OF FAE AND GODS was such a captivating instalment. Even though the prophecy is a major part of the storyline, Ms Bennett has delved deeper into the relationship between Finley and Carrick.

"I've gone and fallen for the big, immortal jerk ... and while he says we could never work out, I know he cares for m, too."

Carrick has revealed who he is and what he has done over
Sandy S
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars--THE EVOLUTION OF FAE AND GODS is the third instalment in Sawyer Bennett’s contemporary, adult CHRONICLES OF THE STONE VEIL paranormal/urban fantasy series focusing on twenty-eight year old Finley Porter, and Carrick Byrne. THE EVOLUTION OF FAE AND GODS should not be read as a stand alone as it picks up immediately after the events and cliff hanger of book two A DISCOVERY OF SECRETS AND FATES.

SOME BACKGROUND: All of her life Finley Porter has been treated for hallucinations but days be
Krystal M
Apr 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in the series and just like the others, it picks up right where the previous left off.

In this instance it is Dark Fae Fallon trying to kill Finley. Of course Carrick makes it in time to save her from her doom. Though One Bean is done for. Completely destroyed.

They learn the Fae’s real name is Kymaris, Queen of the Underworld. This leads to more questions needing to be answered... like how The Queen escaped the underworld and now is on Earth.

They find out that Finley had a Guardian
Cheri
Apr 17, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle

Just as with my reviews of the previous stories in this series, there will be no spoilers from this book in this review. But there may be spoilers for the previous books in this review. So only proceed if you have read the first books in this series.

I knew I was going to love Carrick eventually. This part of the series really cemented that fact, I adore that demi-god. Now, if only I could say the same for Finley. The more this story progresses, the more her actions come across as childi
Sentranced Jem
Mar 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2021, 4-5-stars

Book 3 is already starting with a bang. Literally. Fire, glass shattering. yup. BANG!

I am OBSESSED with The Evolution of Fae and Gods. It’s everything I wanted from book 1 and book 2 (Even though these two were still really good books). More drama, more action and adventure. More ANSWERS! More EVERYTHING!

Speaking of ‘chemistry’, I feel like book 1 and book 2 was all about ‘’the angst’’.I was bursting with anticipation..I was dying because I could feel the AMAZING sizzling attraction between
Fly Girl Wickedcoolflight blogger
WycEd Reader

Check out our full post for THE EVOLUTION OF FAE AND GODS on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Avid Reader – ☆☆☆☆☆
M/F Paranormal

This is the third book, and you have to read the previous books to understand what's happening.

Book three starts where book two left off. You are still wondering how much of the prophecy is going to be revealed in this book. I was not disappointed in how this book unfolded.

Carrick opens up much more to Finley about who he is, how he has lived his lif
Aaly
Mar 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
*** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. ***

description

Throughout this journey of discovery, search for meaning and fighting against evil forces, Finley would learn that this prophecy was beyond anything she could have imagined.
The story takes shape and all the things we read in the previous books are gaining importance. Of course everything is not revealed and the author managed to add more mystery to one already settled but giving small and subtle clues. I liked it a lot.

Finley gained on maturity a
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩

I'll tell you this... this book gave me so much of what I've been wanting since I started this series, such as:
⭐ Answers — although some of them led me to more questions
⭐ Moving Plot — obviously I ain't spoiling but so much happened, some of which I predicted, which led to those answers I needed and the new questions I now have
⭐ Romance — WOOHOO!! It happened and I couldn't have been more thrilled. What was brewing between Carrick and Finley in the first two books finally boiled over and it
Deeply Love Reading Blog
Mar 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
The Evolution of Fae and Gods (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 3) this series is getting better and better. The intimacy between Finley and Carrick is undeniable. The ending just left you wanting the next book. You want answers, you want to see how it plays out and fits together. Can not wait for book 4.
“I’ll wait for you to come back to me. I’ll take whatever I can get for eternity, even the pain of losing you.”

Blurb:
Evil is coming.
A dark malevolence the likes of which this world has never s
Karin D.
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Evolution of Fae and Gods is Book 3 in the Chronicles of the Stone Veil series. This book picks up immediately after the “OMG” ending of Book 2, A Discovery of Secrets and Fate.

Let me start by saying you simply CANNOT love and/or enjoy this series unless it’s read in order. Now; Book 3. We learn more about Finley, the Prophecy, and we find out a lot more about Carrick too. There are a few new characters introduced in this book that only add more depth to the story. Happily (for me anyway),
Lynn Reynolds
Mar 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Carrick is a strong man who looks like he can take on anything. Finley can always rely on him to be there. Fallon continues to appear. Don’t know who she is? She’s your reminder to start at the beginning of the series. Titus is another reminder.

This is a true series because each book builds on what came before and leaves you wanting more. It’s an adventure that keeps on giving. There are mysteries around every corner. Finley’s family plays into everything that’s going on – ano
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Each installment of this series is difficult to review on its own since it’s not an individual story. Rather, it’s the next set of chapters in one epic tale, worthy of a mini-series or feature film. Sawyer Bennett has created a world that is so rich and clear, making them utterly fantastic believable. I feel transported to a realm where prophecies are real, demons walk amongst us, and the gods interfere with our fate.

In this third book in the series, we get more background detail on many of the
Erin Lewis
Mar 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star review of The Evolution of Fae & Gods (Chronicles of the Stone Veil #3) by Sawyer Bennett

If you are a fan of fantasy or paranormal romances this series is for you.
This is the third book in the series and if you have not read the first two books I would suggest you stop and do so as this series needs to be read in order. This book picks up where the previous book ended.
The story continues to build as we discover more about Carrick and Finley. Each story has ended in a cliffhanger and
Caroline F
Oh. My. God!!!! This series is so freakin' good!!! I'm so in love with the whole premise, the characters, and the ever-unfolding storyline.

"One thing that I felt with certainty was that every time we came together, I'd feel something different snapping into place...or settling might be the better way to describe it."

Seriously, people, if you love fantasy, this author is so talented in bringing such a vividly engrossing story to life. I feel massively invested in Finley, Carrick and the rest of t
Avid Reader
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Evolution of Fae and Gods (Chronicles of the Stone Veil #3) by Sawyer Bennett
5 stars
M/F Paranormal
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the third book and you have to read the previous books to understand what's happening.

Book 3 starts where book 2 leaves off. You are still wondering how much of the prophecy is going to be revealed in this book. I was not disappointed in how this book unfolded.

Carrick opens up much more to Finley about who he is, how he has liv
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Like a piece of art, this series is taking shape and the artwork is starting to shine through. This third book in the Chronicles of the Stone Veil series is jammed packed with action, information, passion and emotion. We have arrived at the tipping point in the series where we really gain momentum, this book in particular, was very hard to put down!

Right from the start it was fast paced and it never really slowed down. Not only do we gain more information on Finlay's prophecy, but as Finlay and
Sandy Kelly
Mar 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in the Chronicles of the Stone Veil series and it absolutely must be read in order as these books build upon each other. This one picks up right where the previous book left off and starts us with a different perspective of the ending of the previous book. In this one, we get more of Carrick's point of view and how he thinks about things. Which I loved as he has always been slightly mysterious to me. I loved actually understanding what his goals are and the things he has been thro ...more
Jackie Wright
Mar 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for The Evolution of Fae and Gods ( Chronicles of the Stone Veil #3)
I’m loving this series and I’m finding it’s getting better as the series moves forward, in this book we learn more about Carrick and Finlay as we see feelings coming to the surface. As we watch this couple continue to grow we find out why the connection Finley has with Carrick is so strong. This book becomes darker as Carrick and Finley continue with their fight against the evil that surrounds them, we also see Finley
Bobo's Book Bank
The Evolution of Fae and Gods is the third book in the Chronicles of the Stone Veil series. This is a series of FIVE books and must be read in order!

Here's the gist of the series:

Finley is a human, destined to fight against a deadly prophecy to save the world. Unfortunately, she has to fight against a savage dark Fae who is ten times stronger than her. But she's not alone. She's teamed up with the enigmatic and wealthy, Carrick. He's not exactly human but that will be a big help to Finley.

Ok so
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Evolution of Fae and Gods is the third book in the Chronicles of the Stone Veil series by Sawyer Bennett. It's not a stand-alone novel and the books must be read in order. As expected the book ends with a cliffhanger and unlike the one from the previous book, this one actually made me want to read the next book ASAP.

I liked this book because we got some answers and there was progress in Finley and Carrick's relationship. The story wasn't stale, we learned a lot of things about the character
Carly Wilson
Mar 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
The evolution of Fae and Gods is the third book in the epic Chronicles of the Stone Veil series by Sawyer Bennett. I don’t tend to read a lot of paranormal romances, yet this series offers non-stop thrills and a suspenseful read which keeps me guessing.

Like the title, this book continues the evolving story of Finley, a woman who has the magical ability to see ‘beyond the veil’. With each book you learn more about her capabilities and gift, as well as piecing together further parts of the puzzle
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Headhunter (With Me In Seattle Mafia, #2)
  • Underboss (With Me in Seattle Mafia #1)
  • Hard to Lose (Play Hard, #4)
  • My True Love (The Steeles at Silver Island, #2)
  • Hot Stuff
  • Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)
  • Black Sunshine
  • Back in the Burbs
  • One Time Only (One Time Only, #1)
  • Like You Love Me (Honey Creek #1)
  • Private Property (Rochester Trilogy, #1)
  • Mafia Casanova
  • The Rebel (Looking to Score #1)
  • The Dream Guy Next Door (Guys Who Got Away, #1)
  • Dotted Lines (Runaway, #5)
  • The Rookie (The Intelligence Unit, #1)
  • Nightfall (Blood Magic, #1)
  • Wild Wind (Chaos, #6.6)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

Chronicles of the Stone Veil (5 books)
  • The Revelation of Light and Dark (Chronicles of the Stone Veil, #1)
  • A Discovery of Secrets and Fate (Chronicles of the Stone Veil, #2)
  • A Battle of Blood and Stone (Chronicles of the Stone Veil, #4)
  • The Rise of Fortune and Fury (Chronicles of the Stone Veil, #5)