Start by marking “Evil Love” as Want to Read:
Evil Love

Evil Love

There was a time Jude Delouxe didn’t hate me, and I’m fairly certain it was when he didn’t know I existed.

Senior year, I finally caught his eye long enough to throw word vomit at him like the obsessed teenage girl I was.
That was then.
You see, the most wanted guy in school blamed me for losing his second chance with his girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend? Whatever. Point is, the Ado
Published September 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Evil Love, please sign up.
Ella Fields Hi! It is indeed a standalone. I have no idea how many books there will be, but I definitely have plans for more. Each will be a standalone. <3

Start your review of Evil Love
Rebeka
NOT SAFE

SAFETY DETAILS • SEXIST • DOUBLE STANDARDS

Heroine: never even been kissed
Hero: learnt everything with his girlfriend and teach her everything too because they were each other firsts, dated since middle school
> Forced marriage

- While fooling around with the heroine he was trying to get back together with his ex and kissed her. He bullied heroine and his ex appreciates it
- After kissing and having oral sex H continued to kiss and even fingered his ex girlfriend, then he made heroine s
mel ☽
if i were the heroine, i'd bite his fingers off and make HIM suck it 😤
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540 XCX
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

EVIL LOVE: is the first full length enemies to romance book in the series 'Nightingale', by Ella Fields. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

This is going to be a no frills kind of review, because guys you aren't going to be ready for what's coming at you. GO IN BLIND!! Prepare yourself!! Buckle up and enjoy this crazy ride this author is going to take you on!!

Wow the 'Prologue' was like nothing I'd eve
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
03-09-2020-08-17-34-8300000
4.5 creepy STARS!

For years Fren has had a crash on her neighbor, Jude Delouxe, the school's token bad boy. She doesn't just like him, she's not just obsessed... what she feels for him is creepy, Ted Bundy style! (she even has a shrine of him in her closet) 😱

Jude never noticed her, he even has a girlfriend since middle school, but one day Fren hears a loud fight from her window that ends with a brake up - and decides it's time to make her move. 💔

📚 “𝐘𝐨𝐮’𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐑𝐞𝐝.”
𝐖𝐞 𝐛𝐨
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

Ella Fields constantly gives us unique stories full of angst, anger, lust, and love. The emotions she conjures within us, both good and bad, are intense enough to make us scream. Tears, swooning, heart clenching, stomach roiling, and kindle throwing are all expected side effects of her novels, and they're all guaranteed reactions to Evil Love.

12133347(1)

Fern and Jude's romance is pretty unconventional, and if you're not a fan of complicated romantic connections, this probably isn't the book for you.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wowsa! This one was a definite iPad throwing read for me. I cursed big time during this story. The word motherf#cker was yelled. A lot!

It’s bully romance at its very best. Up there in my top bully books of all time.

He is EVERYTHING every teenage girl wants and NOTHING they should desire. But then again, who can resist the bad guy, and he doesn’t just play at being bad. He just is.

This one is what I would describe as Epic & Awful. It’s twisted and nasty and all the things I want in my NA angst
Maereads
Sep 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
I have never hated all the characters in a books as much as I hated in this one , the fucking weak heroine is obsessed with the stupid asshole hero who after he uses her and then blames her for not getting back his ex girlfriend and then he humiliates her in front of everyone by reading her diary and not feeling any remorse , her stupid mother forces him to marry her daughter after everything thing he did to her , what kind of logic is that ?, at that point of the book I was fucking disgusted an ...more
Storiesandcoffee
6/24/21 Rereading one of my favorites!

"Self-preservation had been at war with potential happiness since I’d learned the raw truth of infatuation and falling. Since I’d discovered that love wasn’t what I’d once dreamed it to be. Love was evil."

I'm not going to lie, when I started Evil Love, I was a little worried I wouldn't connect with it like I have with other Ella books. I was concerned it was going to be a little too young adult, or her main character, Fern, wasn't going to grow on me. (
Nova B
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 I liked Fern. She knew she was crazy and she was ok with it. 😜 Jude never did it for me at all, not because of the way he treated her but because there was nothing to him. I’ve read this author stuff before. So I know she can write douchey guys that you could fall for. I did for 2😂 but I didn’t for this one and that was all the way till the very end. He never redeemed himself.
I was hoping for some serious revenge here. But fake/marrying was not it. 😆

Oh and the secret society thing was plai
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
5 STARS

What a ride,wow loved it so much!I was super excited about this one!I have no words seriously, it was amazing!If you love angst, intense romance and a wild ride, get ready because you are going to be captivate with this one!

The romance was everything Fern and Jude kept my interest , they have some heavy moments together!I loved everything about them!Also there are amazing secondary characters and I'm intrigued !

I highly recommend it!

K
it’s not me, it’s the book. <3
Malene
Evil Love is the first book in the Nightingale series and what an introduction it was. This story is filled with intrigue, mystery and steam. Such an amazing story with some terrific characters that definitely put me through the ringer. Talk about being obsessed. Fern got that one in the bag. Taking it to another level that made me laugh out loud. She was honest about it and went for what she wanted. In this case it was Jude. He delivered the bully behavior to perfection. Used Fern’s secrets to ...more
Wendys Wycked Words

I love Ella Fields and many of her books are a great hit with me. So when I see a new one coming out, I am always extremely eager to sign up, just like I did with this one. When I read the blurb and found out it was a "bully" trope, it was the cherry on the cake.

yummy gif - Google Zoeken

Now I have got to be honest. When I started the first chapter I was confused as fuck. I had no idea what was going on, but I figured I would just roll with it.

From the moment I met Fern, I was torn. She took a long time to grow on me.
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200903_205756.png

Evil Love immediately had me on a teenage angst secrecy first love ride that didn’t want to quit. Out of nowhere these characters cemented their place into our hearts with no warning, no apologies and dare I say it: no liquor!! I went into this story thinking that I was going to get one thing and it turned around and gave me something else.

“He was mine. He just didn't know it yet".

Eighteen year old Fern has always had a good life. Raised by a single mom and attending the best private school
Sentranced Jem
Jul 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020
One of those books where I don’t really agree with a lot of things that were particularly happening in the first half of the book but still enjoyed the drama unfolding before me.
It’s one of those books where I can’t really understand the heroine yet a certain part of me (The young YA me ) understands the turmoil and obsession..maybe? I’ve never been obsessed with anything in my life like the way Fern is for Jude. Actually, scrap that…I was obsessed with all things Harry Potter but that’s differ
Bee
DNF at 55%

Well, there is one and only one thing I'd like to say to the all the characters in this book,

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the best bully romances I’ve ever read! COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!
Jen
This was a new author for me and I will definitely be checking out her other books. I did enjoy “Evil Love!” Although I must say that Jude was a major jerk to poor Fern for the first half of the book. If high school bully romances are not your thing, then you for sure want to give this a pass! For some reason lately, I’ve been very into the bully romances! Kind of weird considering I hate bullies!😂 I think I am liking this genre because I like to see these bullies have to redeem themselves! Most ...more
PP's Bookshelf
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Evil Love is an extreme angst fest through and through.Ella Fields took it to an unimaginable height of heartache and epic love. My heart is broken and bruised. But my soul is so overwhelmingly in love with this twisted love story! One of my top angsty reads of 2020!

Fern has been obsessed with her neighbour and classmate Jude since forever. Jude is the most popular and most sought after guy of their elite school. But he never noticed her. Till now. Once he does, chaos ensues. Will Jude destroy h
Maisha Farzana
Sep 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
Why does almost all the books have heroines with zero self respect..the heroine of this book is no different doesn't have any self respect and stupid and obsessed with the hero for no reason..this book was a waste of my precious time and the hero is an asshole..wanted to slap both hero and heroine 😒😡 ...more
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 “Red” Stars

This story had a little bit of everything. Bully romance, enemies to lovers, lots and lots of angst, and dark twists and turns that kept the story fast paced and eye opening. My thoughts of Jude and Fern did a 360 from beginning to end. I was a little nervous on the front end but what I know, without a doubt, is that Ella Fields is magnificent at her storytelling.

Jude......well you must meet him. He’s arrogant, he’s cruel, he’s evil and he’s lost. Fern......well you must meet her as
Rumi
It’s official. Evil Love is a top read of 2020, and I am a SLAVE for Ella Fields and her words.

I swear, I feel like I've been in a daze since I started reading Evil Love…

“I’m no god, sweetheart. I’m the worst idea you’ve ever had.”
“Prove it.”

This new series is such a trip. Think secret society. A small island owned by the elite, fuelled by rumours, debauchery, and age-old traditions. New adult goodness: teenage angst, heartbreak, and an epic love story at the centre of it all. To top it all of
Meredith Wilson
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arcs
5 Brilliantly Twisted Stars!

"Love was evil. It stole, and it harmed, and it left you with your bleeding remains flayed wide for the world to dissect."

Evil Love is the first book in the new Nightingale series by Ella Fields. It's a steamy story filled to the brim with angst, suspense, drama and oh so many "WTF" moments. Without a doubt, this is bully romance at its finest. Told in dual perspectives. Get ready to meet Jude Delouxe and Fern Denane!

Fern has had a crush on her neighbor for several ye
Carol
Sep 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
If I could give 0,00000001 stars to this book, trust me, i would.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars

Holy sh*t! What did I just read? How can I get more asap? I'm obsessed! I need the second book stat okay?!

Gosh I loved Jude and Fern. They both have major problems, which might mean I have some too because I freaking loved their crazy ass*s. Their story is exciting, frustrating, angsty and mysterious.

I'm already obsessed with this Nightingale world. I need the second book like yesterday, specially considering who it might be about. Gosh I was just as invested in Cory and Sila
Keri Loves Books
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
His Best Mistake

A secret society, bully romance that will put your heart through a test of endurance. Every time I read a book by this author, I know she is going to push me to my limit and then beyond. I love her words and the journey she takes me on every single time.

He was her obsession, but soon she would become his everything.

Fern has loved him from afar for years. He's her neighbor and he also runs the school. Jude seems to have the perfect life. He comes from wealth, he's on the school f
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-It was as if I'd spent my life living in the sun, never knowing what true night looked like, nor how it tasted.

E0E6FB69_B5FB_4945_8B03_E1A28C9D1E6C

Fern Denane is an eighteen year old in her senior year of high school living off the coast of New York on Peridot Island amongst the untouchable, powerful elite. Kept in her high society bubble she was sheltered and a bit awkward. When she wanted something, she was all in, and it was no secret she was crushing on the boy next door. She wanted him des
Katie | Katieskindleaddictions
✨Review Evil Love (Nightingale #1) by Ella Fields✨

𝗔𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. Is it to soon to say best book of 2020? Ella has taken me on one Angsty, Infuriating, Lust-Filled tail of two souls who need each other more then they’ll ever know. I thought I had seen the best of Ella’s writing but my god.. she has completely ruined me. This book will keep you up all night, have you feeling so much anger and sadness
konstantina
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.25/5 ★★★★☆

"He'll make a meal out of you and leave you in scraps."
That was what I was hoping.

And she did it again you guys, Ella Fields constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. Can't believe that I now have another Ella series to become obsessed with a whole new fictional universe to dive in.

So the first book of the nightingale series follows Fern Denane and Jude Delouxe and the f*cked up secret society they have been born into. Fern must be the most complex and uniqu
Jen Zingaro
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One thing is clear. If you choose an Ella Fields book, it is guaranteed to be something you haven't read before. She also makes the most awful characters redeemable. Evil Love was no different. Obviously, you know what you are getting yourself into when you choose to read a book titled Evil Love, but the book is so well-written that it can make you believe anything.

This story really messed with my mind. One thing that remained constant was my love for Fern. This girl believed she could do and b

• Not So Nice Guy
  • Scoring Wilder
  • This is So Happening (So Far, So Good, #2)
  • Misconduct
  • Lead Me Back
  • My Darling Arrow (St. Mary’s Rebels, #1)
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall
  • Ritual
  • Can I Come Over?
  • Reckless
  • The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4)
  • King of Lies (Empire of Lies, #1)
  • Fortuity (Transcend, #3)
  • Pretty When She Cries: Black Mountain Academy
  • One More Step
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1)
See top shelves…
USA Today and international bestselling author, Ella Fields, resides in Australia with her husband, two children, and furry critters.
A lover of chocolate, love, magic, and words—she enjoys exploring the emotional mayhem of seldom penned what-ifs in varying genres of romance.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ellafieldsa...

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/authorellafields/

Newsletter: http://bit.

News & Interviews

Summer is perfect for plenty of things: mojitos, sleeping with the window fan on, and sprawling out with a hot romance novel (in a heavily...