Start by marking “Coffee Self-Talk: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Magical Life” as Want to Read:
Coffee Self-Talk: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Magical Life

Coffee Self-Talk: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Magical Life

Kindle Edition
Published August 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Coffee Self-Talk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coffee Self-Talk

Start your review of Coffee Self-Talk: 5 Minutes a Day to Start Living Your Magical Life
Gigi
Oct 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Thank you to Netgalley for providing me with this book!

I've been in a mood to change up the type of books I read and this seemed like a fun one! I drink coffee/tea every day so I thought, why not! Many of the tips in here are pretty easy to implement; a lot of it was affirmations. For those that look for constant ways to keep things positive and find the silver lining in everything, this is easy to do.

The author was relatable and this was an easy quick read.
Carole Rae
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love reading a book like this once a year. It's so nice to get some tricks and tips to help myself grow and be better than I was yesterday.

Coffee Self-talk is a way to transform your life by boosting your self-esteem, filling you with happiness, and helping you attract the magical life you dream of living. All of this in the time it takes you to drink your morning coffee.

This was quick but I enjoyed it. There are a lot tip and tricks anyone can sprinkle into your life. It was so uplifting jus
Ryan |
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I LOVE the idea of this book! I think spending 5 minutes a day to boost yourself and envision the life you dream is a very helpful and simple way of practicing mindfulness and self love!

The idea is this, as you are drinking your coffee, which is a habit that has already been created and solidified for most of us, you add in a cup of love. So from a list of affirmations that the author helps you to create, you say out loud beautiful statements about yourself, your body, and your hopes for the fut
Irida
Dec 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Coffee Self-Talk is a great book by Kristen Helmstetter. The title and the cover of the book inmediately appealed to me, because my morning coffee ritual in absolute silence is one of the best part of my day.

This book is about using this special time when you drink your favorite beverage to check on sigh your self and focus on positive things and have quite conversation with your self in your mind. This approach is different approach to the positive affirmations not while meditating but while dr
Dawn Thomas
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coffee Self-Talk by Kristen Helmstetter

188 Pages
Publisher: BooksGoSocial
Release Date: August 29, 2020

Nonfiction, Health, Mind & Body, Self-Help, Law of Attraction, Positive Thinking, Motivational

This book is based on the law of attraction. In the first part of the book, she suggests that readers write 15-20 positive statements during drinking coffee (or favorite beverage). She also discusses the importance of habit stacking and how by stacking them, you reinforce them. There is a li
Kendal P
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been on a journey to find a book that breaks things down in easy to understand language and Coffee Self-Talk is just that, for me!

Such a motivating read. Clocking in less than 200 pages, I thought I would fly through this book, but I wanted to read slowly so I could consume the information that Helmstetter was giving us. his is such a motivating read! I am so excited that this book gives you an attainable tool to help make your morning more productive and fulfilling. This book is the pep ta
Courtney
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a motivating read! Helmstetter gives you the tools you need to help make your morning more productive and fulfilling. As someone who has been in and out of the office during this time, I have had a hard time getting on a schedule because I usually have my morning coffee when I start my work day, but when I work from home, I really put her techniques to the test! This book feels like the equivalent of a pep talk before an interview. It's so rewarding, and I've already started posting ...more
Bethany Teel
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Netgalley and Green Butterfly Publishing for this e-arc.

This book is about being the best you. Getting into a habit to being a better person. This book sets in a routineon how to do better and act better in life. It helps feel good about yourself and have a positve aspect on life. I love that it had a quote at the end of each chapter that makes you feel like you can conquer anything. This book reminded me of The Secret byRhonda Byrne because of the fact of the positiveness and betteri
Mana
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kristen Helmstetter introduces a 5 minute method, so called coffee self-talk, which is a process with results that feel almost miraculous, and that anyone can do.

Through this process you will experience a transformation, find your focus and inner spirit. You will become happier and in love with your life.

This is powerful, life-changing routine that takes only 5 minutes per day. It's combination of classic self-talk, plus awesome affirmations and inspiring words. And, of course, coffee. :)

So star
 caroline
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was right up my alley as my family knows not to speak to me until I have my first coffee of the morning. This was an easy read and I have been trying this for a few weeks now. It does make me feel a bit better in this strange year.

It did make me feel a bit strange to start with, but I got over it.

I was given an advance copy by netgalley and the publisher in exchange for a fair and honest review.
SUSAN LARSON
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
COFFEE SELF-TALK

No matter where you are in your life Coffee Self-Talk will give you hints to make each day perfect.
I found myself excited to have my coffee, grab my notebook and plan my day. Kristen Helmstetter fills the book with ideas that are exciting. Coffee Self-Talk is filled with affirmations that are uplifting.
One of my favorites ...I have an abundance of time to do everything I want....
This is a wonderful gift for yourself and anyone else in your life.
Susie
Nov 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very simple, yet effective book on how to undertake self-talk that goes on to help improving self-confidence. Perhaps nothing new in the book really, no great revelation, but it’s still nice to be reminded to talk nicely to yourself.

Thank you NetGalley for my complimentary copy in return for my honest review.
Charlotte
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was ok

This wasn't at all my cup of tea. Having read plenty of self help, this was just a rehashing of the same old manifestations and affirmations and it just wasn't worth my time to read it.
Stacey Hubbard
Dec 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2020
It wasn't the best or worst book of this genre however it felt like it could have covered all the topics in a couple of chapters. There was definitely too much padding out of the main ideas.

Book provided by Netgalley
Jan 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book and will put these affirmations to use. I will be recommending this book to a few of my friends!
Pat Gene
Shelby
Nov 07, 2020
Christine
Nov 10, 2020

• Christmas Beauty (Young Brothers Book 4)
  • Being You: A Journal
  • The Happiness Journal: Your daily inspirational sips toward reaching happiness
  • The Natural Health Service: What the Great Outdoors Can Do for Your Mind
  • The Foot Fix: 4 Weeks to Healthier, Happier Feet
  • Happy Singles Day
  • This Time Next Year
  • The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook: From Delicious Dole Whip to Tasty Mickey Pretzels, 100 Magical Disney-Inspired Recipes
  • In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together
  • The Open House
  • Ghosts
  • Love in Lockdown
  • Still Missing
  • I'm So Effing Tired: A Proven Plan to Beat Burnout, Boost Your Energy, and Reclaim Your Life
  • Tinderbox: Soldier of Indira
  • The Thought Readers (Mind Dimensions, #1)
  • Darkness Unknown (Beshadowed Book 1)
  • The Christmas Swap