Start by marking “Blind Spot (Creekwood, #3)” as Want to Read:
Blind Spot (Creekwood, #3)

Blind Spot

(Creekwood)

Goodbye, Creekwood?

The pull to leave Creekwood and join my best friends continues to grow stronger with each day but the thread holding me here is tight, too…maybe tighter.
When my past finally collides with my present, revealing a blind spot I never knew I had, it only makes my choice that much harder.
I thought I could add to my perfectly calculated life without upsettin
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published July 8th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Blind Spot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Spot

Start your review of Blind Spot (Creekwood, #3)
Miftahul
Jun 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperback
Arc review

I absolutely loveeed this book!! Perfect way to end this series, and i am gonna miss all these characters so much 😭😭😭. Coty and Angela were my favs but Marc..holy fuck Marc 😭😭 i am gonna cry. He is so perfect, so respectful and so amazing. After reading Detour i waited for Marc’s book desperately because he was such a mysterious character, he hides his feelings and i thought that he ll be that jerk kinda guy but i was so wrong, Marc is so sweet but also has that alpha vibe. Our heroin
Alison
Jul 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
What a great end to this series!

Marc is hott. I have had a crush on him sense the first book! Quiet, brooding, mysterious. He’s so much and more. He has lots of secrets, but a giant stubborn heart.

Bentlee is unexpected! And how she fits into everything was awesome! I loved how she interlinked! She also keeps her heart and past guarded.

These two are just magnets being pulled together and they create a lot of steam 😆🔥

You get all the past characters who you love, the one liners that have you roll
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
What a great end to this series about the Creekwood boys! I loved Angela and Coty the best but Marc and Bentlee were a close second! Marc was the mysterious one in many ways. I’m the first two books we were left to wonder what he was up to. And in this book we truly learn about him and what kind of person he is. We also meet Bentlee and her adorable son Hunter. Bentlee has overcome a lot in her young life and she has done it admirably and with so much strength. There are a few surprises in this ...more
Jordyn Hecker
Jun 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My heart is so sad that this series is over!!! Ugh. I fell in love with Marc the same way A. Marie had me fall in love with every single creekwood boy. This book is no exception. It even passed all expectations. My only regret is not being able to read the entire series again for the first time. LOL. It’s hot and steamy, while also making you cry. Would recommend to everyone to read. ❤️
Amanda Sisco
Jun 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*full review to come closer to release*

This is a no-brainer 5 stars for me. The last in the series and YES I did ball my eyes out.
Another amazing Creekwood book.
Book Addicted Shanna
May 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I had the absolute privilege of reading this book early and IT WAS EVERYTHING.

A. Marie outdid herself with this story! Her best work yet, and that is saying a lot since I consider all her work phenomenal.

This books is about the broody, mysterious and steadfast Marc Vega and the woman that changes everything for him.

Marc is the Creekwood guy who everyone wants to know, but the type of guy that keeps most people at a distance. There are only a select few whom he lets into his inner circle and eve
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Jun 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Marc has been my favorite character in the Creekwood series from the start and this book solidified my adoration for him. Quiet, brooding, a little mysterious, smokin' hot and incredibly loyal. What more could you want in a book boyfriend?

Blind Spot was a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish! My heart bled for the heroine Bentlee. She was dealing with some extremely difficult trauma while trying to create a better life for her son. She was so strong and intense, trying her hardest to o
Skye Yanovsky
Jul 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
SO good. I fell in love with another Creekwood boy!!

I love the Creekwood boys and was anxiously awaiting Marcs’ story…it was everything I wanted and so much more. Marc has been this illusive character in the earlier books in this series and here we get glimpses of him and his life. We learn his secrets, or what we think are his secrets because this story is written so well that you don’t really know until the author lets you know. I was shocked, stunned and fell even more in love with Marc. The
Diane
Jul 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: VERY INTERESTING ADDICTING UNIQUE STORY
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "BLIND SPOT". This was an awesome ending to the Creekwood Series each book just got better full of intrigue, mystery, secrets, heartache, past emotional trauma, surprises, twists that make for a very enjoyable addicting read.
Marc has always been a little aloof, brooding, mysterious, had secrets, quiet, but has a huge heart we get to learn more about him he more than what he appears.
Bentlee & her adorable little son Hunter have been through alot her strenghth is
Jacie Lennon
Jul 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Five golden stars for Marc and Bentlee!

Marc's story was the perfect ending to the Creekwood series!
He's always been that broody, mysterious boy, and let's face it, I can't pass up a broody and mysterious boy.

But his story is so much more than that. I couldn't wait to dive in and see what made him so closed off, and secretive and I wasn't disappointed!

This book was filled with all the emotion I've come to expect in Ashley's stories.
She gave us all the feels through Marc and Bentlee's love un
Melissa Frey
Jul 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Solid Final Book in the Creekwood Series

I couldn’t wait for Marc’s story, and it was worth the wait! I loved uncovering all the secrets he had. And Bentlee — she was so layered and complex. They both were, which made their journey to each other so much more satisfying. And the ending — a great wrap up to the series.

There are some fun moments, some steamy moments, and some sweet moments, too. I loved seeing these two come into themselves and open their hearts. And the kids were adorable! (I won’t
Lacy (nerdoutwithmybookout) Allaire
A. Marie did it again. I’m in awe of my friend. I knew she was kind and hilarious but she’s a badass author too. Her books are SO GOOD. Oh man, be prepared to feel all the feels… I finished Blind Spot with happy tears. You can expect steam, laughter, and a whole lot of heart. You’ll fall in love with Marc, of course you will, but Bentlee is just as great. Fans of romance will love Blind Spot. Content warning for themes of domestic abuse.

I love this series and I love you, Ashley! I’m sad Creekwoo
Michelle Myers
Jul 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
The last book in the series is Marc’s book. Marc meets Bentlee and is immediately drawn to her. The strong quiet Marc finally gets his HEA and the journey isn’t an easy one. We finally learn his relationship with the apartment manager and learn Marc’s other secrets. This book will make you blush and your heart soar. I don’t want the series to end but everything was wrapped up nicely. Except now I want a Hunter and Rebel book!
swimming_in_the_pages
Jul 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
THIS book! I have been waiting since the first book for Marc's story! And my Girl did NOT disappoint. I laughed, then got mad, and cried.. then I was laughing again. All the stars! ...more
Irene
Jul 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Arc review

I liked this book, Marc was a bit of a mystery in this series and it ended on a good note! Well written A. Marie! :-)
Rosa Pulido
Oct 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.8
May 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: editing, favorites
I have had the privilege of editing this series for A Marie and I can honestly tell you that Blind Spot is the best in the series hands down! And if you've read the first two books - they are pretty amazing. I knew Marc's book would be special, and that he would be my favorite because of his mysterious and broody persona. He has always been a rock within this Creekside family - the silent protector with a serious demeanor and a face that oozes sex appeal, and I WAS HERE FOR IT in Blind Spot!

From
Tori
Jun 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure to beta read Blind Spot and I fell so hard for Marc!! He is cool and collected, not one to wear his emotions on his sleeve.

Wanting more than what is expected of him, Marc is forging his own way. He does what he wants and doesn’t answer to anyone. This has never been a problem until her. Bentlee walks into his life and he wants a life with her, but won’t come clean about his secrets.

And it’s not only him keeping secrets. Bentlee has her own closet full of them. She’s protecti
A. Marie
Apr 19, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Available Now!

"I'm done."
"With what?"
"Waiting."

The wait for Marc's book is finally over! Blind Spot rounds out the interconnected Creekwood Series in this heart-pumping conclusion. FREE in KindleUnlimited!
Shibest  Lisa
Nov 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So sad to say goodbye to Creekwood.

Beckett’s been my favorite since book one, but I have to say that Ashley saved the best for last.

I loved the love story for Marcos (never Marcus). It had everything I’ve loved throughout the series, sharp wit, found family and an intriguing love interest.

Everyone loves a brooding leading man. That is if the brooding has a real meaning and boy oh boy is Rebel a good reason.

And Bentlee is a great love interest.

I hope to see the Creekwood crew sometime in the f
Stephanie
Jul 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This third book in the Creekwood world was such a delight to read! I’m Blind Spot we get to see behind the scenes into Marc’s solemn quietness that was so present in the first two books. The storytelling is rich, and the plot keeps you guessing all the way til the end. The ultimate happily ever after for Marc and the Creekwood family.
Suzanne
Jul 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say I adored this book from start to finish? It was raw and emotional. Powerful and intense. Just absolutely everything. I had been intrigued with Marc from the start and OH I was not disappointed at all with him. Then when Bentlee enters the picture, all bets are off. Their chemistry was utterly magnetic and pulls you in. There is epic wit and banter within this story with the whole crew and seeing the past players in the series gave this one that much more depth. I found I was caugh ...more
Laila
Krista Walters
Aug 06, 2021
Becky Crotty
Jul 08, 2021

• Pack Darling - Part One (Reverse Harem Omegaverse Duology, #1)
  • Promises and Pomegranates (Monsters & Muses, #1)
  • When Villains Rise (Anti-Heroes in Love, #2)
  • How It's Supposed to Be (Oath of Bane #1)
  • Find Me (WITSEC #1)
  • Say Yes
  • With You Forever (Bergman Brothers, #4)
  • Well Played
  • Morning Glory Milking Farm
  • Throne of Vengeance (Throne Duet, #2)
  • Heavy Crown (Brutal Birthright, #6)
  • Wild Moon (Real Wolves Bite, #1; Kingdom of Wolves, #1)
  • Broken Vow (Brutal Birthright, #5)
  • Carnal Urges (Queens & Monsters, #2)
  • Timber (Hades, #4)
  • Shadowed Heart (A Death So Sweet #1)
  • Throne of Power (Throne Duet, #1)
  • First Impressions (Fated Wings, #1)
A. Marie likes to paint her characters’ voices onto the blank canvas of a page using her own blend of quick wit and playfulness. She strives to bring readers entertaining yet powerful stories they’ll fall for time and time again. Born and raised in Washington State, she now resides in upstate New York with her husband and three kids.

Author website: https://amarieauthor.com/
Join my newsletter: htt

Creekwood (3 books)
  • Detour (Creekwood, #1)
  • Changing Lanes (Creekwood, #2)

News & Interviews

The weather’s getting cooler—here in the northern hemisphere, anyway—and that means time is running out for participants in this year’s...