Start by marking “Greyford High Series: (Books 1 - 3)” as Want to Read:
Greyford High Series: (Books 1 - 3)

Greyford High Series:

(Greyford High #1-3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Three couples. Three stories.

One year to change it all...

Mean girls and new friendships.

Hockey and rivalry.

Secrets and lies.

First love and shattered hearts.

Welcome to Greyford High.

The countdown begins...

"Lines was great. Habits was excellent. But Rules was off the charts phenomenal." - Books Don't Throw Fits

The Greyford High box set contains all three books in the Greyfor
Kindle Edition
Published September 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Greyford High Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greyford High Series

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Greyford High Series: (Books 1 - 3)
Anna Doe
Sep 02, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
💙 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 💙
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

Greyford High, a bestselling young adult series is live and FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
➡️ https://books2read.com/u/3kWnAL

Meet this group of friends that will take you on an adventure during their senior year of high school. In addition to the first THREE books, this box set includes seven bonus scenes, FOUR of which are brand new!

FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
🇺🇸: https://amzn.to/3lCHDjU
LINES - coming soon

HABITS - coming soon

RULES

#BROOKANDMAX4EVER

Five FIRECRACKER stars for Brook and Max 💚💚💚!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I finally had the chance to read "Rules", Brook and Max's story, which I was waiting for since book one.

And I got more than expected.

I cannot without comparing this book with the first book "Lines" from the series "Greyford High".

Not because "Lines" was bad and this one was brilliant.

It's because if you've read both of them you can see how the characters became mature and how Anna's
SCBookAddict
Aug 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LINES:
This was a cute new adult, enemies to lovers romance.

Amelia is a shy girl that is picked on at school. It's bc of her nemesis Derek King - the guy that caused her heartache 10 years ago when they were in elementary school.
It's senior year and there's a new guy in town, Max. He's showing Amelia attention that no guy has ever shown and Derek doesn't like it.

This is a cute start to the GHS series.
Be warned, if you are looking for hot and steamy, this isn't the book for you. (But stay tuned b
Courtney
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1: I have to say as a young adult book I thoroughly enjoyed this read. I do wish we had steamier moments between the main characters but that’s just me. I thought Derek was a jerk because he has had a crush on Amelia since they were little, but he has let his friends bully her and not stopped it for so long that he has let her slip through his hands. She has no interest in him any longer, well that’s what she likes to tell herself because she finds it hard to resist Derek and I think she wa ...more
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
The Greyford High Series is a compilation of 3 remarkable YA sports romances that are sure to capture your heart. The stories, each focusing on one particular couple, are entertaining reads that have the perfect amount of sweetness, teenage angst, and romance. This author creates complex characters with depth and dives into difficult, real life situations thus making the characters seem real. If you have already read Lines, Habits, and Rules, you will want to check out this boxed set just for th ...more
Summer Ford
Lines-Ok, the beginning of this book was not my favorite. I was so frustrated with the characters and thought about throwing my kindle a few times...but I kept reading and began to fall for Amelia, Max and Derek and all of their friends. I loved the strength of their friendships, the ties that everyone had from the “small town” vibe. Also seeing how the characters grew and matured throughout the story was heartwarming. I’m looking forward to the next book to see where the characters go from here ...more
Gemma Crouch
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lines is a great intro to the characters, I didn't love the main characters but had a good story, Habits got me hooked but then Rules *wow* had me sobbing and smiling and I absolutely loved it!.

I cannot wait for this book set to be released with the additional bonus scenes as even though I have read them twice I am more than willing to read again.
Carly
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved all three of these books and I loved the teenage angst and drama and the love. I was thoroughly sucked into the stories and was so glad I found them all together cos man I hate waiting 😂 I was hooked on each couple and if you are into YA I thoroughly reccomend this series.
LovelyNessReads

• The Setup
  • Rule of a Kingdom
  • Penthouse Prince
  • The Lineup
  • The Arrogant Genius (The Lost Planet Series Book 8)
  • The Locker Room
  • Overcast (B723, #1)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • The Teaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5.5)
  • The Wrong Prom Date (The Wrong Match Book 3)
  • The Wrong Bachelor
  • Hefty
  • Backup Plan
  • The Kissing Tutor: A Standalone Sweet Romance (Sweet Water High, #11)
  • Flirting with the Bad Boy (Sweet Water High, #4)
  • Beautiful Brute (Court University, #3)
  • It's a Prank: A Sweet YA Romance (Sweet Water High, #8)
  • Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
Anna B. Doe is a young adult and new adult contemporary romance author. She writes real-life romance that is equal parts sweet and sexy. She’s a coffee and chocolate addict. Like her characters, she loves those two things dark, sweet and with little extra spice.
When she’s not working for a living or writing her newest book you can find her reading books or binge-watching TV shows. Originally from

Greyford High (8 books)
  • Lines (Greyford High, #1)
  • Habits (Greyford High, #2)
  • Rules (Greyford High, #3)
  • The Penalty Box (Greyford High, #4)
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend (Greyford High, #5)
  • THP (Greyford High, #6)
  • TGK (Greyford High, #7)

News & Interviews