Start by marking “The Big O (Alpha Bet Guys Book 2)” as Want to Read:

Kindle Edition
Published October 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Big O, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Big O

Start your review of The Big O (Alpha Bet Guys Book 2)
Kelli
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: The Big O (book 2 in the Alpha Bet guys)
Author: Phoebe Alexander
FIVE STARS
This is book 2 in the Alpha Bet Guys series of Novellas by Phoebe Alexander. The first book is A Hole and it is currently available in the Big City Heat Anthology.
This series follows a group of college buddies who are in weird stages of their lives and while adults they still have some childish tendencies like making bets.
Ozzy and Hazel are the resident scientist. They are awkward and charming at the same ti
Kayleigh Woods
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Ozzy and Hazel! The banter between the two was perfect for anyone, especially me since I'm a bit of a nerd (yes, I admit it, don't judge me 😉 ). The puns were awesome, their chemistry (no pun intended 😂😂 ) was off the charts, and I loved all the characters! Will one stupid bet tear Ozzy and Hazel apart, or will the two stay as bonded as water turning to ice- which melts under fiery passion? 💜💜💜💜

Five stars all round! If I could give it a million, I would! 🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥
Tiffany Levin
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this quick read! Ozzy and Hazel are scientists that work together in the same lab. She has a secret that she’s never told anyone and is determined to have Ozzy help her with it. Ozzy, with the help of his roommates, makes a bet that he can sleep with Hazel. The chemistry between these two is electric and hot right from the start but what happens when Hazel finds out about the bet?

This is a quick read with great characters, funny moments, and some heat that leads to their happy ending!
Sarah Coulson
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book has everything you need, an escaped mouse with a boob fetish, hot men, a gorgeous heroine and a quest for something every woman deserves on a regular basis. And Ozzy? He’s more than willing to put his back into it!
Treat yourself to this wonderful short, well written but ridiculously hot story
Ladyjovi Stone
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Big O is the story of Ozzy and Hazel. They are two chemist who might just have some chemistry of a different sort. Hazel has been missing something and Ozzy is confident that he has the right formula to give her just what she needs. The path to that Big O is steamy but there is still plenty of comedic situations along the way. A quick steamy and funny read that is a great quick escape.
Emily
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"The Big O" (Alpha Bet Guys Book 2) by Phoebe Alexander is a terrific read. I loved Ozzy and Hazel's story. This is a great addition to this series. This story is full of passion, romance, humor, close friends, and more. I can't wait to read what happens next with this entertaining group of friends. Recommend to all fans of romance, friends, and series.
Mulan
Oct 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a cute story! I love how Hazel and Ozzy met as it was funny but not funny at the same time. I thought they were very sweet together, though I wasn't 100% sure of Ozzy's intentions or feelings at the beginning. However, I love that they eventually reached their HFN!

I received a free advanced review copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving my fair and honest opinion.
Jennifer Richey
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is steamy, hilarious and short! Ozzy and hazel wow these two I love them their chemistry is wow!!! Seeing ace, Dante, fox and Cruz was a well nice bonus!! Can’t wait to read Dante, fox and Cruz books soon!!!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, fun read. Ozzy and Hazel will have you laughing with their banter and I loved the dorky scientist humor. When Ozzy’s roommates rope him into a crazy bet, will things blow up when Hazel finds out? This book was fun, light, and a page turner that will leave you smiling!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ozzy and Hazel sets this story apart. These geeks sizzle right from the beginning. When he finds out about Hazel he goes all out to get her situated only along the way their banter will have you laughing and cheering them on to get a chance for a happily ever after.
Teri Ruscak
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW
Ozzie and Hazel
OMG, who new science could be so FUNNY? I laughed so hard at the MCs, at one point I thought I would bust a gut!
Seriously though, this book was fun to read.
Heather A Bamer
Oct 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Ozzy felt love a first sight. Hazel didn't know what she felt. They both enjoyed the ride to love. This is a great quick read.
Nate
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book. Good characters. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.
Rebecca
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
As in line with the first, this is a cute, short little read. Fun and flirty. The whole series looks like it will be that way, and they are perfect for that short fun read your craving. So fun!
Bambi Bloomfield
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ozzy and Hazel are a new favorite couple! I love their chemistry, their witty banter, their passion! I'm loving getting to know these characters and their friends who's stories are to come.
Deb Le
Oct 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quick, funny read. Hazel and Ozzy are cute nerds with serious chemistry and a mission to accomplish. Great characters, well written, this is a fun rom com.
Asja Bard
Cherry
Oct 22, 2020
Teri Ditchman
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great book. I wasn't sure that I liked Ozzy, but in the end he turned out to be a great guy. I felt all the emotions that Hazel felt. Great characters, great story, and great short read. You will definitely enjoy it.

• Big City Heat: A High-Rise Romance Anthology
  • Shark Bite (Romance in Rehoboth #7)
  • Rookie Moves
  • Layla
  • The Storm You Chase (Hell Yeah!)
  • Den of Vipers
  • She Was the Quiet One
  • Bitter Edge (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Love Surreptitiously
  • Whipped Cream of the Crop (The Way To A Man's Heart #11)
  • Frankie (Curvy Girls Can #2)
  • Adalee
  • Stella
  • Ellie
  • Brash Boss (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dare to Play (Dare Nation, #3)
  • Lou
  • Maria
Phoebe Alexander writes #sexpositive #bodypositive erotic romance featuring compelling plots intertwined with passionate, fiery encounters. She believes that real, relatable characters can have even steamier sex than billionaires, rock stars, and the young and lithe-bodied. She also advocates for ethical non-monogamy through her writing.

Phoebe lives on the East Coast with her husband, sons, and m

News & Interviews