Start by marking “The Butterfly Blueprint: How to Renew Your Mind and Grow Your Faith” as Want to Read:
The Butterfly Blueprint: How to Renew Your Mind and Grow Your Faith

The Butterfly Blueprint: How to Renew Your Mind and Grow Your Faith

Have you ever found yourself doing the same thing over and over again without realizing it? Are you spiritually stuck, wanting a deeper relationship with God but not sure how to get there?

In The Butterfly Blueprint, Stephanie Miller uses each stage of a butterfly-egg, caterpillar, cocoon, and butterfly-to show you five ways to grow your faith. By examining how your past sh
Published September 22nd 2020 by Lucid Books

To ask other readers questions about The Butterfly Blueprint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Butterfly Blueprint

Start your review of The Butterfly Blueprint: How to Renew Your Mind and Grow Your Faith
R.K. Emery
Nov 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
It's Christian Nonfiction and for me it was a mix of many different things. It's a spiritual look at life, it's helpful and full of many wonderful insights, and it's inspirational over all.

Ultimately for me, I found this to be a different outlook on faith in general and that is what really gave me insight.

I liked the clean and concise way Miller has put this together. It made for an easy and understandable read. I loved that she kept true to the Butterfly and it's transformation throughout!
C. Gonzales
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
Stephanie Miller has put together a book that highlights her knowledge and faith.

This isn't just a read, it's a guide with tips and exercises woven in.

It's open and honest and really sheds light on Miller as a person along the way.

The entire book may not have things that apply to you, but you will definitely find many helpful things over the course of reading.

Very well put together and overall a great solid Non Fiction read.
Samantha Turley
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
I found this book to be an easy ready while being full of thought-provoking elements.
I liked the way it was laid out. The author succeeded in creating the blueprint she was aiming for.
Solid writing with plenty of real world examples as well as faith based ones.
If you are looking to opening yourself up to exploring your faith more, this is the perfect read.
Gina Stamper
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
Insightful and Spiritually Uplifing. I was pleasantly surprised with the way Stephanie Miller really managed to appeal to my mind and heart with her words. It’s a Blueprint that can be discussed with your peers, perfect for a book club.
Arnita (Leonard-Lewis)
Oct 21, 2020
Aimee
Sep 16, 2020
Candice
Oct 19, 2020
Stephanie Miller
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Christa Scholl
is currently reading it
Oct 18, 2020

• Swipe to The Altar: Your 10-Step Roadmap to Finding True Love Online
  • Wasting Time
  • Newark Minutemen
  • Better Sleep, Happier Life: Simple Natural Methods to Refresh Your Mind, Body, and Spirit
  • Starfighter Rising
  • Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
  • Conversations with the Past: How to Let Go of the Past, Redefine Your Present, and Create a Positive Future
  • The Mother Tree (sequel to Hungry Mother Creek)
  • Young, Broke, and Educated: A Discussion of Millennials, Finance, Economics and Poverty
  • Sea of Forgetfulness
  • Uphill and Into the Wind
  • Orange Blossoms-Love Blooms (California Hearts, #1)
  • Healthy Habits for a Healthier You!: Simple, Yummy, Home-Made Smoothies to Enhance Your Gut Health and Boost Energy
  • Sleeping With Shadows (Of Courts and Desires, #1)
  • Battling with the Innerchild Journey to Home: Healin My Inner Child to Restore Self-love
  • Hell & Back (Outbreak Task Force #5)
  • I Love You Always: One Family's Alzheimer's/Dementia Journey and the Lessons Learned Along the Way
  • The Perfect Revenge: The Dragonfly Rises (The Perfect Revenge, #1)
Stephanie Miller is an author, speaker and personal and spiritual growth coach who is currently living in the beautiful state of Colorado. She is the wife of a busy dentist and mom to a strong-willed two year-old girl and sweet baby boy. She enjoys going on hiking adventures with her family and enjoys the outdoors.

Her coaching ministry, Butterfly Beginnings specializes in helping those who are “s