Start by marking “Love Is All We Crave (Rydeville Elite 3)” as Want to Read:
Love Is All We Crave (Rydeville Elite 3)

Love Is All We Crave

(Rydeville Elite #3)

Das Gute daran, am absoluten Tiefpunkt angekommen zu sein, ist, nichts mehr zu verlieren zu haben …

Er denkt, er hätte mich vernichtet. Unwiderruflich zerstört.
Doch er hat Frauen schon immer unterschätzt.
Er hat mit seinen Handlungen nur meine Entschlossenheit gestärkt.
Ich werde nicht eher aufgeben, bis die Gerechtigkeit siegt und er bekommt, was er verdient.
Kaiden ist das e
Kindle Edition
Published August 28th 2020 by Romance Edition (first published October 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Love Is All We Crave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Is All We Crave

Start your review of Love Is All We Crave (Rydeville Elite 3)
Mali Mor ❤️ The Romantic Blogger
ezgif-com-video-to-gif
WOW, what a sweet ending to a crazy trilogy!!! 😱👏
This is the last book of Abby and Kaden's story, and I finished it with my jaw on the floor... Siobhan ROCKED this trilogy, big time!!! 👑💥
She took me on a crazy ride full of twists, action, passion and lots of emotions! (Well, she also made me dream of saggy cocks, but it's not relevant right now... LOL 😂)

In the end of the second book, there is no doubt Abby and Kai reached rock bottom. The elite may have broken their spirits, but you know wha
ABookLover73
#ABBY&KAI4EVER

FIVE CRUEL, TWISTED AND SWEET STARS FOR ABBY AND KAI ❤🖤❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have to admit that I hate writing reviews for books like this one because I'm always afraid that I won't say everything that is important about books/series like this one, that took my heart at beginning of the story and keeps it forever.

Yes, this book is one of those that keeps you awake all night and when you finish it, you just want more and more.

You want that series doesn't have an ending because you feel like a
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***AVAILABLE NOW***

5 WHAT JUST HAPPENED CROWNS

This is going to be the shortest review in the world because I DO NOT want to give anything away, but I loved this conclusion. Loved.

Seeing this crew come together to take in the older Elite generation was fantastic. There is more corruption, violence, criminal acts and violations against humanity, but if you have read book one and two, you know this.

It was great to see Kai and Abby come together, although there are moments when it got a bit too ch
Siobhan
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I think I read a different book to everyone else.

I hate being the first person to write a review that is not glowing, but in this case I was disappointed. Everyone is talking about all the twists and turns, all the emotions and feels, and how much they loved this ending, while I’m just sitting here searching for the things that had people making such statements.

I’m a big Siobhan Davis fan, I’m happy to dive into each new release, but since the start of the Rydeville High Elite series, I’ve been
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
AHHH!! Sweet Retribution was absolutely amazing. This series was legit a rollercoaster of ups and downs and I for one was so onboard for this ride of a lifetime. Kai and Abby were fire! Their love and chemistry was absolutely amazing and I for one was ready to see the evil Elite finally get theirs! What an outstanding and fantastic story!

Without giving away any spoilers, Sweet Retribution was addicting, compelling and so delicious. We got to see Abby and Kai fight for their future and happiness.
Jamie :)
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, smut
OMG I am so sad this is OVER 😭😭😭 what am I supposed to do with my life now that I no longer have Kai and Abby to fill up my days with the DRAMA and LOVE I need 👏👏

But also I need Drew, Jackson, and Sawyers stories like yesterday!!!

5 stars I miss this series already 😫😫
Dianne
This says it all: GAME ON, and trust me, Abby is determined to win at ANY cost! What a GRANDE FINALE! Siobhan Davis brought this one home in high style, with maximum impact and grit!

Justice was served in spades on every level and the edge of my emotionally charged seat was all that kept me grounded. SWEET RETRIBUTION is just as the title says…and I loved it!

I received a complimentary edition from Siobhan Davis! This is my gleefully honest review.

Series: Rydeville High Elite - Book 3
Publication
Keri Loves Books
The Mighty Shall Fall

I have been totally swept up in this series since we met Kai and Abby in book one. Each book left us hanging and now you will get the ending you’ve been hoping for!

Abby is about to get her revenge and bring down the main players of the Elite. It won’t come without sacrifice. Women in their world are disregarded and underestimated. She is about to mastermind the take down of this powerful group of sadistic men with some help from her kfriends.

Oh the mighty shall fall at the h
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
4.5 stars for this trilogy
An epic conclusion to a riveting story.
Abby and Kai will rock your world
Courtney
I am not a fan of the bully romance genre, but and this is a BIG BUT, I am a fan of Siobhan Davis and wanted to give this genre a chance with her. I thoroughly enjoyed and loved the first two books and was anxiously awaiting this one to see how Kai and Abby's story ends. In the end, this definitely veered off the path of bully romance and more into the dark romance aspect but still didn't wow like me the first two.

I am not sure where it happened in this book, but at some point, everything starte
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Ultimate Confrontation" Stars ⭐️
Since book one of the Rydeville High Elite Series, I’ve been obsessed with this world of depraved secrets and manipulation! I just couldn’t wait to finally get my hands on Sweet Retribution and see how Abby and Kai’s story would conclude. Once again, Siobhan Davis takes her readers on an electrifying ride full of duplicity, wicked surprises and sexy times! This is an extreme game of chess between Abby and her sordid father to determine the ultimate winne
queen_of_the_books_18
Wow what a way to end Kai and Abby‘s story!

I inhaled this book! After what happened in the first two and that last cliffhanger I knew I wasn’t going to put this book down until I had answers to everything.

I loved Kai so much in this book, he really stepped up and allowed Abby to become the strong person she needed to be.

The twists and turns, I didn’t see coming but after the emotional rollercoaster Siobhan Davis put us through with the first two books, these twists and turns were welcomed!

Th
Robin Powers
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!! Got my gritty ending with twists and crazy dark scandal. Page after page kept me riveted. I love that even though Abby and Kai’s story is complete...we still get more of our favorite characters coming soon. I love this dark world and flawed men. I can’t wait to find out what wicked twists are in store for the rest of the “new elite”. I just know that their road to happiness is going to be a little bumpy. Ok...who am I kidding. It’s going to be full of nasty construction and sink holes.
Candy Nicholas
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TheSassyNerdBlog
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-2019-reads
Yes. Yes. Yes.
FINALLY! I feel like I've waited a year for book three.

The last two books in this series have had me bent out of shape... But in a good way. There was so much angst, so much hatred, so much pain, so much love, so much... JUST SO MUCH... So I went into this book tiptoeing. Ms. Davis has proven to me that when it comes to any of her books. Expect the unexpected and that I did, and I still wasn't prepared and I still felt like I was throat and gut-punched.

I want to review this and
Spellbound Stories
I FLOVED the Ryderville High Elite series by Siobhan Davis—not that it was much of a surprise since I adore everything that she writes. Yet her foray into dark, bully romance was deliciously sexy, highly entertaining and a nonstop roller-coaster of emotions. Sweet Retribution was an epic conclusion to the trilogy. This storyline kept me on the edge of my seat (with every single book) and it was unpredictable as hell—which is always a huge draw to books for me! I’ve been a fan of Siobhan’s writin ...more
Alley Ciz
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG this was the perfect ending for a couple that more than deserved their HEA. Abby and Kai go through so much ish in books 1 and 2... and yeah in this one too... because it wouldn't be a Siobhan books if you didn't feel a little bit stabby at some point...but, gah, their ending *heart eye emoji*

After the way Kai made me fall deeper for him in book 2 I didn't think it was possible to love him more, but damn if he didn't do just that in this book.

Our girl Abby maintained her queen status and was
Amanda Anderson (Beauty.and.the.bookies)
Wow what a ride

I absolutely LOVED this book! Wow. It was perfection. I have no words. Kai is the best type of book boyfriend. Abby is the most perfect heroine. I loved the ending. I loved it all. I dont know what else to say. Justice was served. I am SO happy everyone is getting books! I cannot wait to read more. I just LOVE AND ADORE this author!
Lena
i keep wanting her to stand up for her self and get back at them, but shes always behind.
maybe next one will be better
Jesse Adler-Wheeler
Such a GREAT action packed 3rd book! Holy cow. So much going on and it just draws you in. I am equally excited for Jackson’s book! And the ending was worth the read too <3
⋆Lara⋆
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 10-stars, favorites
5++ stars
Oh the drama killed me!
Needless to say, I loved this book more than it's predecessors!
description

There Will be no major spoilers but proceed with caution.

The story starts right from where Twisted Betrayal ended. Abby is forced to marry Charlie but we learn she is already married to Kai in the previous books. The timeline confused me a little but it wasn't something major so I let it slide.
Secrets after secrets unfold until it muddled so much in my head that I had to stop for a moment and align my
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Siobhan Davis knows just what her readers want and serves them Sweet Retribution for one amazing finale to her Rydeville High Elite series!

Kaiden and Abby were a couple faced with incredible obstacles yet their love gave them the strength to not only battle them but to come out stronger from their trials. Resourceful and determined they were incapable of accepting defeat. This pair's relationship was redeemed time and time again by their devotion and ultimately their loyalty to each other showin
Jennifer G
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The thing about the Elite is that they always underestimate their enemies, especially when they are women. Abby's father thinks he's the one in charge. He believes he has broken his daughter beyond repair and is about to accomplish his life's ambition. He is about to find out that he is wrong. It's true that he hurt Abby, badly, but she's not broken. She has her twin, she has her friends, and she has Kai. She will do whatever it takes to make sure that she keeps them and that they live the life ...more
Rose
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Remember my post where I had this massive range of emotions while reading Twisted Betrayal? This book I was I was basically this 😬😬😬😬😬😬😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😡😡😡😡😡🥺🥺🥺🥺🤯🤯🤯🤯😌😌🥰🥰

My absolutely most favorite thing with Sweet Retribution is the whole gang. While there was romance between Kai and Abby, this was bigger than that. We needed the meddling kids to come together to take down the evil. It’s like a different version of Scooby Doo. A better....a sexier.....more lethal version.

There were dark aspects to this
Missy Brown
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
By the time I finished Sweet Retribution, I was left thinking what in the world did I just read, and how freaking epic it was. That title, says it all right there. What an ending to a hard core, ever game changing series.

Abby and Kaiden are freaking back. After all the heartache and struggles, with still so much struggles to go. Their love for one another is so epic and inseparable. They have all kinds of odds against them, but they never give up on each other.

I don't want to give anything away
Myndi
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The conclusion of this story in the Rydeville world was nothing less than exhilarating! There is a lot of scheming going on. Abby and her friends have had enough and they are going to stop at nothing to get some revenge and closure on the horrors they've had to endure under the ruling of the Elite.

I love how Jackson, Xavier and Drew are all so protective of Abby. Not just Kai. I also love how we keep getting mentions of the Kennedys. I love when series collide and overlap like that, especially w
Alisha McCoy
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally. I feel like I've been waiting forever on this book. Honestly it wasn't too long I just couldn't wait to get it. This book was unbelievable. I don't even know where to start. There are so many great parts. Kai & Abby are a duo you definitely don't want to mess with but I loved how fierce Abby is in this book. She is holding nothing back and determined to get what she wants. There was a favorite moment of mine but I can't say because SPOILERS but oh my gosh. I laughed way too hard. I can' ...more
Amanda Marie ❤'s Alpha Reads
Another winner!

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I definitely recommend it for a dark high school bully read. There were so many twists and turns, so much suspense, so many secrets and lies. It kept me on high alert, and I couldn't put it down!

I loved the characters. The feelings they had for one another. The back stories. The ways they changed and evolved from the beginning of book one to the end of book three. Ok, well... some of the villains didn't really "evolve" except to get arguably worse
Amber Hodges
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my! This is the last of book to Kaiden and Abby's story and man is it an explosion of an ending. I found myself with my jaw on the ground with no chance of it coming back up. Siobhan has shown us once again her talent as a writer and kept us on a rollercoaster ride full of twists, turns, loops, and overall intensive emotional turmoil that will have your heart stopping over and over. I learned to love these characters and im sad to have to leave these characters. The author has managed to not ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Wellllll I couldn’t wait and decided who needs to grade papers I have to read this finale and boy WHAT A WAY TO END! My heart is still racing and I’m blown away by this amazing story! Shoo Han has done an amazing job crafting a web of deceit and lies! I was never in the know but couldn’t put either book down in fear of missing some clue! I was so caught off guard every chapter with every word and I love a book shrouded in mystery!

Kai and Abby have had their lives predetermined! Pawns in a bigge

• Saviors
  • The Kiss Game (Twisted Games #1)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders #2)
  • Hate Me Like You Do
  • Beautiful Hell (Trinity High #2)
  • Fall (Sunset Beach High, #1)
  • Hidden Creek Darkness (Hidden Creek High #3)
  • Hidden Creek Secrets (Hidden Creek High #1)
  • Hidden River Three (Hidden River Academy, #3)
  • Ever Found (Lost Boys of Neverly Prep #2)
  • Ever Lost (Lost Boys of Neverly Prep #1)
  • Twisted Elites (Bully Boys of Brittas Academy #3)
  • Wicked Elites (Bully Boys of Brittas Academy #1)
  • Deposed (Kings of Mercia Academy #3)
  • Pocketful of Us (Pocket #4)
  • Wild (Savannah Heirs, #3)
  • The Bet (North Woods University, #1)
  • Cruel Girl (Blossom High #2)
See top shelves…
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

Siobhan Davis is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 10 bestselling romance author. Siobhan writes emotionally intense stories with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She h

Rydeville Elite (7 books)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Sawyer (Rydeville Elite #6)
  • Drew (Rydeville Elite #7)

News & Interviews

For those of us north of the equator, it's time for chilly days, long nights, and plenty of time to cozy up with a new book–or book...
“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” 1 likes