Start by marking “Mafia Casanova” as Want to Read:
Mafia Casanova

Mafia Casanova

From Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling Author M Robinson & #1 NYT Bestselling Author Rachel Van Dyken comes a full length, standalone romantic suspense novel

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Can you get anymore cliche? I’d heard that damn phrase my entire life.
Most of the time, it was when a woman was mid-orgasm—or, when I was about to take someone’s life.
Paperback
Published 2020

To ask other readers questions about Mafia Casanova, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mafia Casanova

Story/Plot: 👏👏👏👏👏
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌏
Character development: 🤓🥸😎😤🤥

The setting: New York

The Hero: Romeo – Mafia Capo whose job it is to kill for the family. He has a lot of blood on his hands and is good at his job.

The heroine: Eden – her father is in the mafia and she grew up with Romeo and Tristan Sinacore. Since she was young she has loved Tristan because he is a good man, an accountant for the Mob, but he does
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Web-Photo-Editor I fell for him once.
Loved him with my soul.
Only to have him laugh in my face.
He was nothing to me.”

“Mafia Casanova” is a standalone Mafia-Romance novel by the two best selling authors Rachel Vandyken and M.Robinson. Told in dual perspectives ,get ready to have your mind blown By Romeo Sinacore!!

I have read so many books by these authors individually to know how amazingly they write. But nothing could have prepared me for the
Sentranced Jem
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars, arc-2020, mafia

Two of my favourite authors joining together to write a mafia book *bliss*

I knew it was going to be good.
I have to honest here and say that it took me a while to write this review mostly because I had to take a moment and just get wrapped up in all things Romeo and Eden.

EVERYTHING I love about Monica and Rachel’s writing …be it the angst, the witchcraft to cast a spell of me with it’s writing and the storyline…the power to hit me hard with it’s emotions..Mafia Casanova
25 Readings Or More
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5
Wow 🤯 what a ride 🤩🤩
M.Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken together are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!
I didn't know what to expect from this story apart from the angst LOL.
Well i can say it was worth the wait 😍😍😍

Romeo is a killer.
He is an underboss of Sinacore Family.
He is a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
Only two things are important for him: the Famiglia and her, Eden.
She's always been part of his life.
They grew up together and she is the only one who doesn't fall for his lies.
He'd do anything to protect
Dali
Raw, dark and sinful.
Web-Photo-Editor Who would want salvation after tasting the sweetest sin.”

Hero : Romeo Sinacore, cold and lethal assassin for the Sinacore family. Known as Mafia Casanova. Middle brother between Tristan and Juliet. Helplessly in love with Eden and would do anything for her to be happy and safe. Absolutely convinced his older brother would be the better choice for her.

Hero : Eden De Rossi, daughter of the Sinacore head of security. Grew up with the Sinacore siblings. She
Keri Loves Books
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This talented author duo delivers a mafia romance with angst, deceit, bloodshed and a love that could not be denied. Romeo is every dark mafia fantasy fulfilled. Ruthless when it comes to business but loving for the woman that owns him heart, body and soul.

Romeo is everything you want but can’t have. The only woman he has ever loved is Eden but he let her go. He stepped aside so a better man could have her. A man not tainted by blood and a soul stealing job as a mafia enforcer.

Eden always loved
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have been on Rachel Van Dyken and M. Robinson's mafia journeys right from the start.

And this first collaboration, Mafia Casanova? I hope this is just the start of a wonderful relationship.

We quickly met Romeo Sinacore in the previous books from each author, and my interest was piqued.

And then I was hooked right from the prologue.

There was no holding back in this tale, Eden and Romeo's tale is not hearts and flowers. It is dirty and lusty - and heartbreaking
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

[image error]

This book was my first experience with both authors, and I can say that at the end, it was something positive.

I'm not really into love triangles, specially when it's between brothers, but I don't know... I just had to read this one.

Romeo is a killer and a Casanova.
He not only kills for the famiglia, but he also seduces his victims for information.
I have to say that I was hooked since the prologue! That start was stellar and I looooved!

Eden is the chief of security's daughte
EducatedBookFreak
An epic, amazing mafia that will leave you breathless and screaming Romeo! This story will blow you away and make you want to scream at Romeo and Eden! The characters, mystery, violence and deception will make this an obsession from the first word! An absolute MUST READ and a 5+ STAR RATING!! You need a Romeo in your life! Go and buy this book NOW!!

There are authors whose books you drop everything else and start reading the minute it hits your kindles! RVD is one of those! She honestly, in ever
The Magical World of Reading
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The greatest love has the greatest power to hurt, to pierce your heart and kill all hope… one thought, one wish, one decision…it’s for the best. Well, don’t they say that the road to hell is paved with the best intentions? All efforts are in vain, the torn souls are still bleeding, yet traces of hope sparkle hidden behind the pain…

This captivating story of sacrifice and love that was created by M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken should come with a fair warning: “Be prepared for a real roller-coast
Escape into a Booksite
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I've been excited for this since I heard that these two authors were teaming up for a co-write mafia novel. I've read a couple of M Robinson books, but I've read quite a few RVD books, and her Eagle Elite series is one of my favourite ever series of books. So this new addition to this world was definitely something I wanted to get my hands on.

The writing in this was very seamless - I wasn't reading the book going, oh now we've swit
Celeste
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two of my favorite authors, M. Robinson, and Rachel Van Dyken, have come together to create a Mafia Masterpiece. Mafia Casanova is the perfect storm of books. It has a love triangle, sex, betrayal and of course no mafia book would be complete without some violence. As with most of Robinson’s books there must be some major angst in the story and believe me when I say that Eden brings it. I saw Eden as being selfish and egotistical and she made the perfect main female character. I hated her throug ...more
Lilith  Seven
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY MAFIA ROMANCE.
AUTHOR:M. ROBINSON & RACHEL VAN DYKEN.
TYPE: STANDALONE.
POV: FIRST PERSON: DUAL PROSPECTIVE.
MY RATING: 5 "EPIC & EMOTIONALLY GUTTING" STARS.

This book rendered me speechless...two of my favourite authors coming together to write a book on my favourite genre...what can a girl ask for more?!!!... you take RVD and M. Robinson's ability to crumble you with emotions..mix them both up and then you will get this Masterpiece.

Ever since I heard the news of this book in pro
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Promise me forever.”

What happens when two mafia queens decide to join forces? We get a mindblowing, jaw-dropping and steamy as hell story! I cannot even explain how excited I was for this book. Both Rachel Van Dyken and M. Robinson are exceptional when it comes to creating ruthless and dangerous heroes, but Romeo Sinacore? I wasn't prepared for this guy. Hell, I wasn't prepared for this whole plot! Mafia Casanova is suspenseful, emotional and deliciously sexy. In short - everything you coul
PP's Bookshelf
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fireworks of emotions. Explosion of passion and violence. An intense, dramatic, gritty and jaw dropping story line brought to life by two of my all time favourite authors. Mafia Casanova is a mafia romance masterpiece and then some more. I expected a power packed performance when mafia romance queens M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken joined forces. But this story exceeded all my wildest expectations.

Romeo Sinacore has a reputation. He seduces his preys and then kills them without hesitation. His
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
(3.7 stars)
Romeo & Tristian Sinacore are brothers. Eden De Rossi is the daughter of their security team and the one that might come between them. When you live within the mafia and their rules, sometimes it can get messy. Can Romeo live with what he did? Will everyone find their happily ever after or is that just a fantasy in the world with where they live? It’s better to go into this blind as I don’t want to give any spoilers. This moves fast and months go by in a few chapters which I wished f
Kelly
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it
The anticipation and wait for this story seems forever but Rachel Van Dyken and M. Robinson did not disappoint.
This story was about family and forgiveness, about hope and love, but most of all it was about doing the right thing and giving up a soulmate for the greater good.
These characters were easy to love but well written enough to hate. The hero becomes the villain and the villain turns into the the devil only to become the avenging angel.
Absolutely loved this story!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

~~~~~~~4.5 Red Stars~~~~~~

“Love your enemies for they tell you your faults.” ~Benjamin Franklin I find this particular quote fitting for Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken as this book has readers questioning what if everything you love and know is one big pile of broken twisted fragments of lies, truths and pain. Do you really know your enemy? Your brother? Your lover? Your sense of worth?

78aa593b39a135eafb818e6ca33efc The reali
Michelle (Your Favorite Book Bag)
“Wash it off,” he whispered.

“Wh-what?” Our gazes locked. “The blood?”

“The lipstick.” He handed me the wet wash rag, droplets of water slid down my wrist. I held it to his face in confusion.

“There may not be any on my neck right now, but I still feel it, it’s worse than the blood, you’re right, while I’m trying to seduce, they’re trying to mark, to claim me, and even though I’ve only ever belonged to one person, it feels like theft, every fucking time.”

Romeo. The Casanova. The Underboss. Ruthle
Lily
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My new mafia obsession!

I’m obsessed!! One of the best things to happen in 2020 was M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken co-writing a book together! Romeo and Eden’s story was very intense and angsty. I wasn’t able to put it down even though my heart kept having mini heart attacks. Romeo was one of the best villains I’ve read. He was unapologetic, yet I still loved him! Can’t wait for Juliet’s book! May 2021 can’t get here soon enough!
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Soulmates!!!" stars***

!AVAILABLE NOW!

"In the words of late and great Shakespeare,
If you prick us do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

I lived by those words.
BLOOD IN, NO OUT."

I'm a huge fan of both Monica Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken!!! So imagine my excitement when I heard that they were about to write a book together... And in no other genre than my most favorite, that of mafia romance!
And after
Krystal
Nov 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Let me start off by giving credit where it's due. You would NOT know that this book was written by two different authors. And while I have yet to read anything else by M. Robinson, I have read enough of Rachel's novels (especially her mafia ones), that I thought for sure I would be able to spot who wrote what (or if they only wrote a specific character), however the characters seamlessly blend together so that this is one cohesive story.

However, I.... had a lot of problems with this one. One of
The Romantic Rush Blog
When the two queens of angsty and emotional mafia stories come together to write a mafia story you just KNOW it will be epic. And Rachel and Monica delivered- and then some. This is more than epic. Gritty, emotionally riveting, dark and emotionally turbulent- this is the best of these two authors in one intense and captivating package. Like all RVD and M Robinson stories, the love story is messy, violent, and hard fought- but oh so gratifying. The suspense grabs you, but the anguish, the emotion ...more
Sophie Ruthven
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ever since this book was first announced, I've been dying to dive into this new world by two amazing mafia authors.  I need to catch up on the last couple of Monica's, but devoured and adored every one of Rachel's, so I am here for this co write... I just know it's going to be epic!!!

Barely a few pages in and I was already proved right. I can already tell this is going to be a short review as I'm too busy glued to my kindle, and the bits making my jaw drop are massive spoilers. No matter if you
Jen Isherwood
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting for the day to come to receive my arc for this book ever since these two wonderful authors announced they were going to come together to write another mafia book. And I’ve gotta say... they did not disappoint! I am still sitting over here thinking about that ending. I am NOT okay! I need the next book STAT!!
Mafia Casanova follows the story of Romeo and Eden in a dual POV. The storylines goes back and forth between present time and past events. Which I wasn’t sure if it would g
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

Romeo had me very intrigued about him in Scandalous Prince so I couldn't wait to start this book. This story was so much more than I thought it would be. I didn't really know what to expect from it but it far exceeded my expectations.

Romeo and Eden's story was pure angst. It's told from both past and presents chapters, where you get to see how their relationship works, how they lose themselves and each other over the years they spend apart, and how after so much heartache a
Elyse Kelly
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A mafia anti-hero? Sign me up!!

I LOVE mafia romances and this has got to be one of my top 3 this year!! SO GOOD!

Romeo is the perfect anti-hero! The villain you wanna hate but secretly love. What is it about gorgeous, cocky jerks we just can’t stay away from?

Eden is sassy, feisty, and fiery, but over time she loses her fire. Caught between two brothers, she tries to do the right thing, even if her heart wants something else.

This book had me on edge for every page! I loved the characters and beca
Anne Milne
Nov 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was super excited when two of my favourite authors announced this collaboration. I couldn't wait to see what they would produce. Romeo and Tristian Sinacore are brothers and Eden De Rossi is the girl who has been there all their lives and will ultimately become the woman who severs their bond completely. The story is fast paced and has some really good dark mafia moments which I loved. The story is told in dual POV which I always prefer especially when the charcters are as complex as these guy ...more
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Y'all... watching M. Robinson & Rachel Van Dyken co writing Mafia Casanova on IG & FB had my grabby hands on high alert!! LOL I loved reading all the little teases they gave us while writing!! I was so dang excited when it finally landed on my Kindle!! 💃

Get ready for lots of angst, major feels, lots of passion and those Ohhh my Gahhh moments we love from reading both these authors books!!

Mafia Casanova was such an amazing mafia book that kept me turning those pages and holding my breath!! Get r
Priya
Nov 25, 2020 rated it liked it
3🌟🌟🌟
Was excited for this book, it was good. But the kind of aura that was built by author about Romeo, i dint feel the character was that good. It could be just me, i felt something was missing. The whole story was so predictable from the start. Then and Now part dint do much for me, as it was so predictable. After reading previous books of this author duo my expectations were really high. But dint work out for me. Hope you enjoy it.
Turning Pages At ...: Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson 3 9 7 hours, 23 min ago

• El Diablo II
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)
  • A Bridge Between Us
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Choosing Us (Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)
  • El Pecador (Saint-Sinner, #2)
  • El Santo (Saint-Sinner, #1)
  • Ends Here (Road to Nowhere, #2)
  • Crave Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #4)
  • Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1)
  • Beyond the Roses
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Ruin: The Reprise (Black Hearts Still Beat, #4)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com