Start by marking “Mafia Casanova” as Want to Read:
Mafia Casanova

Mafia Casanova

From Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling Author M Robinson & #1 NYT Bestselling Author Rachel Van Dyken comes a full length, standalone romantic suspense novel

Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

Can you get anymore cliche? I’d heard that damn phrase my entire life.
Most of the time, it was when a woman was mid-orgasm—or, when I was about to take someone’s life.
Paperback
Published 2020

To ask other readers questions about Mafia Casanova, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mafia Casanova

Story/Plot: 👏👏👏👏👏
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌏
Character development: 🤓🥸😎😤🤥

The setting: New York

The Hero: Romeo – Mafia Capo whose job it is to kill for the family. He has a lot of blood on his hands and is good at his job.

The heroine: Eden – her father is in the mafia and she grew up with Romeo and Tristan Sinacore. Since she was young she has loved Tristan because he is a good man, an accountant for the Mob, but he does
Sentranced Jem
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars, arc-2020, mafia

Two of my favourite authors joining together to write a mafia book *bliss*

I knew it was going to be good.
I have to honest here and say that it took me a while to write this review mostly because I had to take a moment and just get wrapped up in all things Romeo and Eden.

EVERYTHING I love about Monica and Rachel’s writing …be it the angst, the witchcraft to cast a spell of me with it’s writing and the storyline…the power to hit me hard with it’s emotions..Mafia Casanova
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

Web-Photo-Editor I fell for him once.
Loved him with my soul.
Only to have him laugh in my face.
He was nothing to me.”

“Mafia Casanova” is a standalone Mafia-Romance novel by the two best selling authors Rachel Vandyken and M.Robinson. Told in dual perspectives ,get ready to have your mind blown By Romeo Sinacore!!

I have read so many books by these authors individually to know how amazingly they write. But nothing could have prepared me for the
Carla Bulian
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was good, but predictable!
Priya
Nov 25, 2020 rated it liked it
3🌟🌟🌟
Was excited for this book, it was good. But the kind of aura that was built by author about Romeo, i dint feel the character was that good. It could be just me, i felt something was missing. The whole story was so predictable from the start. Then and Now part dint do much for me, as it was so predictable. After reading previous books of this author duo my expectations were really high. But dint work out for me. Hope you enjoy it.
Mahima
Dec 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
**** 4.5 stars ****
Wow!! I knew it was Romeo's son!!! I freaking knew it!!

The characters were so so so good. Their trio blew me away. I felt like standing next to Edan during her struggles, slapping Tristan for being a complete asshole and ofcourse freaking KILL Romeo to give away the love of life his life...
Why the hell Romeo (who although is a villain) wanted to be 'The Saint of the year' by deciding on his own that he's not-good-enough for Edan and simply pass her on to HIS BROTHER!!?? Who in
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

[image error]

This book was my first experience with both authors, and I can say that at the end, it was something positive.

I'm not really into love triangles, specially when it's between brothers, but I don't know... I just had to read this one.

Romeo is a killer and a Casanova.
He not only kills for the famiglia, but he also seduces his victims for information.
I have to say that I was hooked since the prologue! That start was stellar and I looooved!

Eden is the chief of security's daughte
25 Readings Or More
Nov 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5
Wow 🤯 what a ride 🤩🤩
M.Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken together are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!
I didn't know what to expect from this story apart from the angst LOL.
Well i can say it was worth the wait 😍😍😍

Romeo is a killer.
He is an underboss of Sinacore Family.
He is a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
Only two things are important for him: the Famiglia and her, Eden.
She's always been part of his life.
They grew up together and she is the only one who doesn't fall for his lies.
He'd do anything to protect
ABookLover73
FIVE FATE STARS for Eden and Romeo ❤🖤❤🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I'm familiar with the writing of both authors so I had an idea of ​​what to expect from this book.

But this book was better than I thought and definitely above my expectations!

With this book, Monica and Rachel proved that they are masters in writing mafia romance.

"Mafia Casanova" is a mafia romance full of angst with suspense and friends to enemies to lovers tropes from which you won't be able to detach until you reach the very end of it.

Eden is a fe
Keri Loves Books
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This talented author duo delivers a mafia romance with angst, deceit, bloodshed and a love that could not be denied. Romeo is every dark mafia fantasy fulfilled. Ruthless when it comes to business but loving for the woman that owns him heart, body and soul.

Romeo is everything you want but can’t have. The only woman he has ever loved is Eden but he let her go. He stepped aside so a better man could have her. A man not tainted by blood and a soul stealing job as a mafia enforcer.

Eden always loved
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
description

4.5 angsty stars

‘The reality of our love story was that it was over before it ever had a chance to begin.’

Well, M Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken certainly came out all guns blazing with the prologue in Mafia Casanova! Wow! What a way to begin one angsty, gritty, twisty and totally addictive Mafia Romance! This first collaboration between these authors was seamless. So cohesive was the collaboration, it was hard to tell where one author ended and the other began. A remarkable joint Mafia romance f
Dali
Raw, dark and sinful.
Web-Photo-Editor Who would want salvation after tasting the sweetest sin.”

Hero : Romeo Sinacore, cold and lethal assassin for the Sinacore family. Known as Mafia Casanova. Middle brother between Tristan and Juliet. Helplessly in love with Eden and would do anything for her to be happy and safe. Absolutely convinced his older brother would be the better choice for her.

Hero : Eden De Rossi, daughter of the Sinacore head of security. Grew up with the Sinacore siblings. She
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

I have been on Rachel Van Dyken and M. Robinson's mafia journeys right from the start.

And this first collaboration, Mafia Casanova? I hope this is just the start of a wonderful relationship.

We quickly met Romeo Sinacore in the previous books from each author, and my interest was piqued.

And then I was hooked right from the prologue.

There was no holding back in this tale, Eden and Romeo's tale is not hearts and flowers. It is dirty and lusty - and heartbreaking
Krystal
Nov 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Let me start off by giving credit where it's due. You would NOT know that this book was written by two different authors. And while I have yet to read anything else by M. Robinson, I have read enough of Rachel's novels (especially her mafia ones), that I thought for sure I would be able to spot who wrote what (or if they only wrote a specific character), however the characters seamlessly blend together so that this is one cohesive story.

However, I.... had a lot of problems with this one. One of
EducatedBookFreak
An epic, amazing mafia that will leave you breathless and screaming Romeo! This story will blow you away and make you want to scream at Romeo and Eden! The characters, mystery, violence and deception will make this an obsession from the first word! An absolute MUST READ and a 5+ STAR RATING!! You need a Romeo in your life! Go and buy this book NOW!!

There are authors whose books you drop everything else and start reading the minute it hits your kindles! RVD is one of those! She honestly, in ever
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
(3.7 stars)
Romeo & Tristian Sinacore are brothers. Eden De Rossi is the daughter of their security team and the one that might come between them. When you live within the mafia and their rules, sometimes it can get messy. Can Romeo live with what he did? Will everyone find their happily ever after or is that just a fantasy in the world with where they live? It’s better to go into this blind as I don’t want to give any spoilers. This moves fast and months go by in a few chapters which I wished f
Kelly
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: loved-it
The anticipation and wait for this story seems forever but Rachel Van Dyken and M. Robinson did not disappoint.
This story was about family and forgiveness, about hope and love, but most of all it was about doing the right thing and giving up a soulmate for the greater good.
These characters were easy to love but well written enough to hate. The hero becomes the villain and the villain turns into the the devil only to become the avenging angel.
Absolutely loved this story!
The Magical World of Reading
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The greatest love has the greatest power to hurt, to pierce your heart and kill all hope… one thought, one wish, one decision…it’s for the best. Well, don’t they say that the road to hell is paved with the best intentions? All efforts are in vain, the torn souls are still bleeding, yet traces of hope sparkle hidden behind the pain…

This captivating story of sacrifice and love that was created by M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken should come with a fair warning: “Be prepared for a real roller-coast
Escape into a Booksite
Nov 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

I've been excited for this since I heard that these two authors were teaming up for a co-write mafia novel. I've read a couple of M Robinson books, but I've read quite a few RVD books, and her Eagle Elite series is one of my favourite ever series of books. So this new addition to this world was definitely something I wanted to get my hands on.

The writing in this was very seamless - I wasn't reading the book going, oh now we've swit
Celeste
Nov 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two of my favorite authors, M. Robinson, and Rachel Van Dyken, have come together to create a Mafia Masterpiece. Mafia Casanova is the perfect storm of books. It has a love triangle, sex, betrayal and of course no mafia book would be complete without some violence. As with most of Robinson’s books there must be some major angst in the story and believe me when I say that Eden brings it. I saw Eden as being selfish and egotistical and she made the perfect main female character. I hated her throug ...more
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

~~~~~~~4.5 Red Stars~~~~~~

“Love your enemies for they tell you your faults.” ~Benjamin Franklin I find this particular quote fitting for Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken as this book has readers questioning what if everything you love and know is one big pile of broken twisted fragments of lies, truths and pain. Do you really know your enemy? Your brother? Your lover? Your sense of worth?

78aa593b39a135eafb818e6ca33efc The reali
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: M. Robinson Fans, Romance, Rachel Van Dyken Fans, Mafia, Romance
Codes To Live By
* * * * Spoiler Free-Quick While You Can-KU!!!!
Mafia Stories take you to another place...we must understand all the reasons for why our characters do what they do. They live by codes that allow actions most would run from, accepting them as It Is What It Is. This is the only way to read these books...

And with that in mind, it is important to understand what you will accept and buy into before reading these types of crime family books. I am fortunate because I am able to set aside
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
„Promise me forever.”

What happens when two mafia queens decide to join forces? We get a mindblowing, jaw-dropping and steamy as hell story! I cannot even explain how excited I was for this book. Both Rachel Van Dyken and M. Robinson are exceptional when it comes to creating ruthless and dangerous heroes, but Romeo Sinacore? I wasn't prepared for this guy. Hell, I wasn't prepared for this whole plot! Mafia Casanova is suspenseful, emotional and deliciously sexy. In short - everything you coul
PP's Bookshelf
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fireworks of emotions. Explosion of passion and violence. An intense, dramatic, gritty and jaw dropping story line brought to life by two of my all time favourite authors. Mafia Casanova is a mafia romance masterpiece and then some more. I expected a power packed performance when mafia romance queens M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken joined forces. But this story exceeded all my wildest expectations.

Romeo Sinacore has a reputation. He seduces his preys and then kills them without hesitation. His
Lily
Nov 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My new mafia obsession!

I’m obsessed!! One of the best things to happen in 2020 was M. Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken co-writing a book together! Romeo and Eden’s story was very intense and angsty. I wasn’t able to put it down even though my heart kept having mini heart attacks. Romeo was one of the best villains I’ve read. He was unapologetic, yet I still loved him! Can’t wait for Juliet’s book! May 2021 can’t get here soon enough!
Michelle (Your Favorite Book Bag)
“Wash it off,” he whispered.

“Wh-what?” Our gazes locked. “The blood?”

“The lipstick.” He handed me the wet wash rag, droplets of water slid down my wrist. I held it to his face in confusion.

“There may not be any on my neck right now, but I still feel it, it’s worse than the blood, you’re right, while I’m trying to seduce, they’re trying to mark, to claim me, and even though I’ve only ever belonged to one person, it feels like theft, every fucking time.”

Romeo. The Casanova. The Underboss. Ruthle
Lilith  Seven
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

GENRE: CONTEMPORARY MAFIA ROMANCE.
AUTHOR:M. ROBINSON & RACHEL VAN DYKEN.
TYPE: STANDALONE.
POV: FIRST PERSON: DUAL PROSPECTIVE.
MY RATING: 5 "EPIC & EMOTIONALLY GUTTING" STARS.

This book rendered me speechless...two of my favourite authors coming together to write a book on my favourite genre...what can a girl ask for more?!!!... you take RVD and M. Robinson's ability to crumble you with emotions..mix them both up and then you will get this Masterpiece.

Ever since I heard the news of this book in pro
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Soulmates!!!" stars***

!AVAILABLE NOW!

"In the words of late and great Shakespeare,
If you prick us do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

I lived by those words.
BLOOD IN, NO OUT."

I'm a huge fan of both Monica Robinson and Rachel Van Dyken!!! So imagine my excitement when I heard that they were about to write a book together... And in no other genre than my most favorite, that of mafia romance!
And after
The Romantic Rush Blog
When the two queens of angsty and emotional mafia stories come together to write a mafia story you just KNOW it will be epic. And Rachel and Monica delivered- and then some. This is more than epic. Gritty, emotionally riveting, dark and emotionally turbulent- this is the best of these two authors in one intense and captivating package. Like all RVD and M Robinson stories, the love story is messy, violent, and hard fought- but oh so gratifying. The suspense grabs you, but the anguish, the emotion ...more
hooked_on_books
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
★★★𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤★★★
(𝑨𝑹𝑪 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.)
𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅. 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅. 𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒕.

In a world full of darkness Eden DeRossi was the light for both brothers, Tristian and Romeo Sinacore. The three of them grew up together and were best friends, but as the years went by both brothers ended up falling in love with Eden. Romeo was as vicious as he was gorgeous, he was called the Mafia Casanova. He would slit your throat with a charming smile on
Turning Pages At ...: Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson 33 24 Dec 16, 2020 06:02PM

• Destructive King (Mafia Royals, #3)
  • Scandalous Prince (Mafia Royals, #2)
  • El Diablo II
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • Love You Now (Love Hurts, #2)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Choosing You (Pierced Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Choosing Us (Pierced Hearts Duet, #1)
  • El Pecador (Saint-Sinner, #2)
  • El Santo (Saint-Sinner, #1)
  • Ends Here (Road to Nowhere, #2)
  • Crave Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #4)
  • Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • El Diablo
  • Only One Chance (Only One, #2)
M. Robinson is the Wall Street Journal & USA Today Bestselling Author crowned as the “Queen of Angst” by readers around the world. Dive into her visionary world that will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and leave you wanting more. She writes everything from contemporary to suspense romance and is best known for her novel, El Diablo.

When M isn’t in the cave writing her next epic love s

News & Interviews

“You do not catch villains by chasing them.” Andrei tapped his temple with his fingertip. “You catch them by standing still. By waiting.” 2 likes