Start by marking “Taming Wild Horses” as Want to Read:
Taming Wild Horses

Taming Wild Horses

(Wild Horse Ranch #2)

He’s ready to be a better man…

Chase Collins started the summer a brooding, broken man. He was content keeping to Wild Horse Ranch, where he could tend to horses and stew in peace. When Samara Grant reentered his life, she changed everything, and now he wants to prove to her—and himself—he can be the good guy he always hoped to be. What he doesn’t know is that it’s darkest
Kindle Edition
Published January 29th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Taming Wild Horses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taming Wild Horses

Start your review of Taming Wild Horses
Courtney
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Multi-book romances following the same couple can be a hard sell, especially in trying to make each story feel complete, yet continually challenge the couple in a believable way. Mila Nicks handles it well with Taming Wild Horses, second in her Wild Horse Ranch series.

Chase and Samara are still an engaging couple who are still dealing with their respective pasts while learning to grow together as a coupl
T.
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is another excellent story by Ms. Nicks. It’s part two of a trilogy, but I noticed the subtle way she makes the history of this tale accessible to even a new reader. So if you haven’t read the first one, you should be able to orient yourself pretty seamlessly. [Though I do recommend reading the first one because she’s an excellent writer. Why wouldn’t you want to read more of her work?]

The main characters are crafted very well and you can’t help rooting for them. Well, maybe not every main
C. Gonzales
Mar 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Mila Nicks first book in this series had me captivated by her characters, I was very excited to finally get my hands on this one.

The characters are so very real she keeps that up from the first one. They are going through real life issues and as a reader you are so drawn into their lives.

I liked that we had multiple character arcs to follow. You are just as invested in the secondary characters.

There was something wonderful about how deep yet easy to follow their story was. I can't wait to see
Deanna Davis
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Taming Wild Horses; the story continues to explore the characters many layers. Everyone has a story and the author is able to share each of the characters stories in a unique, and interesting way that leaves you wanting more. It’s amazing to see Chase and Tamara grow as a couple, but also individually. The author manages to thoroughly keep the readers engaged in this story based in a small town with so much history and so many layers....
Samantha Turley
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A beautiful continuations. I was left reeling after the first book and was excited to see what would happen. There are more ups and downs, some more heartaches, but a lot more love and happy times as well.
I liked how the author was able to build on her characters and their relationship, they show so much growth from the first book to this one. It’s a great transformation to watch.
Beautifully done!
R.K. Emery
Mar 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
This is a book 2, and you do need to read the first. Pick up Chasing Wild Horses now. Looks like book 3 will be out in August.
I have loved this romance between Samara and Chase and how Mila slowly builds up their relationship. It's constantly changing with so many ups and downs, drama, and love. This one had a sad ending, but I am looking forward to reading the next book in this trilogy to see Samara and Chase's love grow and hopefully evolve into a HEA.
Leslie Flores
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think the second book could top the first one but it did. Chase and Samara still have my heart and they are just perfect for each other. Reed is still trouble but I feel like there is still hope for him. I’m hoping we get more about Bunny and Bucky’s story in the third book.
Mila Nicks outdid herself and I cannot wait for the third book.
Jenna
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this sequel!

Review coming soon
Marissa
Gwendolyn Jordan
Michael Hurt
Jan 29, 2021

• The Office Party (Holiday Homecoming Book 1)
  • Tease: A BWWM Romantic Comedy
  • The Christmas Blanket
  • Bryce: Ex-Business: An Ex-Club Romance
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • Close Quarters
  • Ghosts of Christmas
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Inappropriate
  • The Cityscape Affair Trilogy (Cityscape Affair, #1-3)
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
  • Her Best Worst Mistake (Elizabeth and Violet #2)
  • A Bridge Between Us
  • Exes and Goals (Slapshot #1)
  • Fake Fiancée (Big Bad Billionaires, #0)
  • Hate Thy Neighbor
  • Hate Notes
  • Two Cowboys One Bride (Blessing, Texas #3)
Mila Nicks is on a mission to pen heartfelt and entertaining love stories featuring women of color.

When she isn’t penning diverse love stories, you can find her globetrotting, sampling new cuisines, and spending quality time with her spunky pet Chihuahua, Zayden.

For more on Mila, including news on upcoming releases and story freebies, check out her website and subscribe to her newsletter: https:

Wild Horse Ranch (2 books)
  • Chasing Wild Horses