Start by marking “All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha (A Very Alpha Christmas Season 2, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha (A Very Alpha Christmas Season 2, Book 3)

All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha (A Very Alpha Christmas Season 2, Book 3)

The plan was to make her ex jealous.

It’s the only option really. There’s no way Macy could not show up. For two reasons, it’s her friend’s wedding and it’s Christmas.

So, jealousy it is.

With the help of her hot alpha, best friend, Cooper, showing up with man candy on her arm, will get the job done.

It’s perfect.

She gets to be part of such a magical event and avoid facing
Kindle Edition
Published November 18th 2020 by Love Snacks Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha

Start your review of All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha (A Very Alpha Christmas Season 2, Book 3)
Jackie
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A short but delightful story. Maci and Coop are two completely different people. Surprisingly in later life they become good friends. How close is why to read the book. Loved it.
Rosie J.
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Christmas Romance Story
The Friends to Lovers trope is way down on my trope list, but this story was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I'm not quite sure how to feel about the bride, I found her behavior and questions quite disturbing. I wasn't convinced that she should be walking down the aisle. Highly Recommended: Read It! ...more
Sharonda
Dec 05, 2020 rated it liked it
If you're looking for a quick Holiday read, then you may want to try All I Want for Christmas is An Alpha. It's a cute friends to lovers read. ...more
Joyce Hudson
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: moni-boyce
I’m a big fan of friends to lovers. I have read several books by Moni Boyce and this book was really good. It was only 86 pages a very short read that pack a lot of punch.

Macy and Cooper met in grade school. Cooper was a bully and was always bothering Macy. One day Macy follows Cooper and to her surprise she found out that Coop is homeless and decided to invite him to her home where he meets her family and they quickly took a likely to Coop.

Coop and Macy developed a wonderful friendship where t
Kimberly
Dec 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, christmas
I really enjoyed this novella from @moniboyce and read it from start to finish! That opening scene will definitely grasp at your heartstrings and the moment you first meet adult Cooper you will be hooked. The friends to lovers troupe was perfectly developed even though this is a short story. Both of the main characters had depth and I truly felt their uncertainty about acting on new feelings yet being scared to jeopardize their long friendship. I loved the fact that they met as kids and truly we ...more
Fay Min
Jan 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
I'm really late to writing this review, oops~

I don't think you could ever go wrong with Christmas and romance, well, at least not for me. I have read soo many books by Moni Boyce and I will continue to read all of her work. This is a shorter book but there is so much that happens in it (I really don't understand how she is capable of packing so much in such a short book. Well cause she is amazing).

Okay, when I first heard that this was a friends to lovers trope I was a little hesitant, I'm more
Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha" by Moni Boyce

My Speculation:

I loved this short story of "All I Want For Christmas Is An Alpha," and that is just what happens for these two people, Cooper and Macy. Who says you can't go from best friends to lovers as it was for these two. The author did a wonder
CLorraine Kibler
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cooper!

This is my first story by Ms. Boyce and I picked a great one to start. Cooper and Macy have been best friends since middle school. Cooper was a bully and Macy was his victim, Macy discovers that Cooper is homeless and takes him home for dinner. The rest is history. When Macy is dumped by her most recent
boyfriend she asks Cooper to attend a wedding with her as her significant other. Cooper is a bit ahead of her in that he already realizes that he loves his best friend. As the week progres
Jay
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a perfect friends to lovers scenario. Set at a wedding during the holiday period was an added bonus. Macey and Cooper were best friends for the longest time but he'd always hidden his deep feeling from her. It didn't help that now she wanted him to pretend to be her boyfriend at her fiend's wedding solely to make her ex jealous. Will he deliver her into the arms of his rival or will he fight for what he wants?
I really enjoyed this short, sweet, holiday read although Jennifer the bride-to
Jackueline Graves
Dec 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Good Read

Macy and Cooper are truly best friends from the time he was homeless and bullying her till today. Lately Cooper is starting to realize his feelings for Macy has changed, she is looking for him to play the role of her boyfriend at their friend wedding. He uses the opportunity to romance her but she has eyes only for her ex. Interesting story, Pro his bid to romance her is awesome. Com she is stuck on stupid,why she wants a why who didn't want her until he saw her with someone else and he
Cherylbestlife
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good Christmas read...

This book had three of my favorite things to read about...friends to lovers, weddings and Christmas.

This was a sweet (in the best sense) romance, very heartfelt and a perfect Christmas story. I enjoyed getting to experience the journey between Coop and Macy from friends to lovers. I felt the chemistry between them jump off of the pages.

I also loved getting to experience the activities leading up to her friend’s wedding. Oftentimes, the wedding details are glossed over.
Carol
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
An Alpha For Christmas

This is a quick, fun, enjoyable read. Coop and Macy have always been their for each other, since childhood. Their relationship started off as one being the aggressor. But, developed into a lasting friendship and a strong inseparable bond. A favor, sizzling chemistry and realizing what you thought you wanted was right in front of you. This book will keep you turning the page. Grab this book and settle in to be entertained.
Annette Auston
Dec 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a book that was needed at this time

I love this story. I wanted more it was so sweet and crazy but it made me feel love for Christmas and feel there is hope. For right now everyone is feeling lost and scare of what the country is going through right now. This made me laugh and cry because a girl turn her bully into her greatest love and best friend. Happy holidays. I love this story.
Kay Dee
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Friends and Lovers

What a great story! Two songs come to mind. One is the Gloria Loring/Carl Anderson “Friends and Lovers” song from the soap opera Days of Our Lives (remember Bo and Hope, y’all?) The other is “Don’t Let Go” by En Vogue. I can totally imagine Coop saying to Macy, “What’s it gonna be? Cuz I can’t pretend. Don’t you want to be more than friends? Hold me tight, and don’t let go. Have the right to lose control...” Because Macy with her rules.🤦🏾‍♀️
Stacey
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First time reading this author

This was my first time reading this author and I liked this book. Friends to lovers is one of my favorite tropes! Macy and Cooper have been friends for years so they know everything about each other. Coop realizes first that he has feelings and decides he is going to show Macy that he wants to be more than friends. Macy feels rhe same way but is scared to lose their friendship. Great read that I think you will enjoy.
Lynette
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great

As always the author hit it out of the park. I’m typically not a fan of novella style books, but I’m a die hard fan of the author so I was in. I’m so glad I did b/c the story line was perfect. Macey and Coop were adorable. I could have read several more chapters about them. And the ending....wooosh can we say steamy! Do yourself a favor a grab this book. You won’t be disappointed.
Ce Ce
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5/5

Friends to lovers isn’t a trope I usually like, but this story was so cute! Made me smile during a difficult time- which I’m sure most of us are experiencing. Can’t wait for Xmas and I’m very happy that I picked this book to help me get in the holiday spirit. I would definitely recommend to those wanting a quick and sweet read.
Patty Mele
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from the beginning to the end. The character built up was spot on and were believable and had readers want to root for them. The storytelling was believable and great.

I got this book for free with a reviews for payment.
Abby G. Amos
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice Read!

I loved the characters from the start of the story! Cooper and Macy were destined from a very young age. Although it took Macy a minute to get there, she finally does. I know who ever reads this book will enjoy it! I definitely recommend this book to everyone!
Contina Reads
Dec 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
One of Favorite Troupes

I love the troupe best friends turned lovers. I really do but the whole," it going to mess up our friendship." Irks me. This one was done well with the trying to get the ex boyfriend back. It feel that "Christmasy" to me. But it was still a good read.
Lolita
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sweet,sexy read

This was the first book I read by this author, I have another in one of here in my the pile. I am so glad I read this one. It us a quick,sexy read that tells me U will be adding more stories from this author to my list. Hee characters feel real and are funny as well.
Veronica Moffitt
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read!

I really enjoyed this book. The chemistry between Coop and Macey was smoking hot! I loved the storyline. It took Macey awhile to see what was right in front of her. I highly recommend it you will truly love it.
Mylene Williams
Nov 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very good seasonal read.
Vernice Leszczynski
Cute read

Nice short story. A good friends to lovers book. I like the background story on how the became friends. Also Jennifer is a hater lol.
Tara
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet friends to lovers romance! Macy using Coop to make her ex jealous was a great way to make them each have to work out their feelings for each other! Loved it!
Martha Ruff
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
A Cute Story😊

This is the first book that I've actually read by this author. It's a cute little Christmas Story and I really enjoyed it.
Denetta Banks
Dec 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute

A cute little Christmas read. Well written with lots of laughs. Interesting characters, cute storyline, and lots of love. I found me a new author to follow.
LaTosha Webber
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Romance fav

I loved the dynamics between Macy and Coop. This was a really sweet story. And really loved the way Macy treated things with Celesta. Girl power!
Mary
Friends to lovers. Great holiday romance.
Tony
Jan 02, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: z-list
It was cute.

• Mr. Grinch's Secret Love (A Very Alpha Christmas Season 2, #2)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles: The Secret Sauce
  • Must Love Candy Cane: Hemingway Industries Novel
  • Sleigh My Name: A BWWM Small-Town Holiday Romance
  • A Holiday Temptation
  • The Ornament
  • Mr. Winter (A Very Alpha Christmas Season 2 Book 11)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles: Jolly Rancher
  • Shame the Devil
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 21: My, My Sweet Potato Pie
  • Always Wrong (Billionaire Romance, #4)
Moni Boyce is an award-winning author of contemporary and paranormal romance, a filmmaker and a poet. She spent fifteen years working in the film industry and now creates characters of her own, bringing to life on the page. She considers herself a bookworm, film buff, foodie, music lover and an avid world traveler having visited 33 countries, 5 continents and 27 US states so far. She currently liv ...more