Start by marking “Demolition Premonition (Magical Renovation Mysteries #3)” as Want to Read:
Demolition Premonition (Magical Renovation Mysteries #3)

Demolition Premonition

(Magical Renovation Mysteries #3)

Clementine's adventures continue in Demolition Premonition.

Clementine Cooke has a lot of stuff to figure out. Not only has Malene dropped a bombshell of a reveal, but Clem is also processing her feelings for Rufus, who is bound and determined to make her a Spellhunter.

But when a new home designer moves into town, she starts stealing all of Clem's clients. Clem is ticked, a
Published October 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Demolition Premonition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demolition Premonition

Start your review of Demolition Premonition (Magical Renovation Mysteries #3)
Betsy
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, Clem finds her way in the middle of another murder and she still hasn't found the courage to tell John he is Rufus....

Clem has recently found out Malene is her grandmother and she is working on forgiving her for hiding it from her and getting to know her. Meanwhile, Male he has stopped using her old disguises and is out running around like the "hip" grandmother she really is. But, that Malene is still holding on to some secrets. Clem is bidding a design and remodel job for Dooley's daughte
Michelle Randall
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book three of the Magical Renovation Mystery series is filled with surprises, or maybe I should say uncovering of truths. So many things you once thought are about to be turned upside down in this book - and have you on the edge of your seat for book four!

To start with we learn that Malene is in reality Clem's grandmother - which opens a whole new set of issues. To begin with she is mad at Malene, but then when she thinks about the secret she is keeping from John she realizes she can't be too ma
Nickie
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
I didn't feel like much happened in this book. Yes, there were reveals, but the story was weak. It might have been more interesting if Crystal wasn't the victim and became an interesting antagonist... There seem to be so many possibilities and yet I got to the end and felt let down... not by the cliffhanger... or not just that, anyone who reads could see that coming. I like the characters and the idea of the town and how magic works, but won't keep reading if the stories don't get considerably s ...more
Diane
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put it down!

A.good addition to this storyline. The plot and subplots move quickly. The characters are well developed and the conversations flow naturally. A lot was revealed and I look forward to the next book!
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a book!

Geez Louise! This was a doozy! Loved every second of reading! There is so much to learn about in this story. Secrets and curves and just a whole lot of action. But...I need the next one! PLEASE!
Amy
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy...here we go!!

I love all of Amy's series!
Clem is slowly finding out who she is. Sprinkle in a murder and some renovations and you've got a great story!!
The ending is a cliffhanger you won't want to miss... The wait will be hard!
Angel Kikkert
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better...

I can't get enough of Amy Boyles' books....they just keep getting better. Can't wait for Witcher Upper Christmas to come out....Dec 13th just isn't soon enough!
susan
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book had me glued to my chair

Just like the first two books, I couldn’t put this one down. Had me on the edge of my seat until the very end. Have already put in my preorder for the next installment due to come out in December. Will have a hard time waiting for it to arrive.
Myra Ball
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another winner by Boyles

Amy Boyles never disappoints with her books. This was another excellent mystery with quirky characters and a great plot. Boyles is one of the best on the cozy paranormal genre.
JANE VAN HORN
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: boyles-amy
Excellent

This is an excellent book in the Magical Renovation series by Amy Boyles. I cant wait for the next book.
Krista Walsh
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can u say cliffhanger?!?

Omg. I don't think u can end a book like that! Such a great story. Left me guessing each chapter. Can't wait for the next installment
Kayelene Hunt
my current fave series!!
Doreen Tuell
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun story

I really enjoyed this story about murder and mystery, love and betrayal, friends a and family, with a little magic thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Rebecca Sulyma
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story

Love this series. Great characters, fun mysteries and incredible magic. Can't wait to read the next book and see what happens
Amanda
How!?!

How can you do this to me?? No!! That ending! Gobsmacked I am. Another great story moving along Clem and Rufus' tale but dang it, really?!?! Next book, ASAP!
stephanie huntington
Oct 15, 2020
Melissa Moore
Oct 17, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Playing With Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic #9)
  • Caffeinated Calamity (A Two Broomsticks Gas & Grill Witch Cozy Mystery, #2)
  • The Witch is Back (Wicked Witches of the Midwest #17)
  • Vintage Vampire (Southern Relics Cozy Mysteries Book 4)
  • Cornbread & Crossroads (Southern Charms Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Wicked Wedding (An Ivy Morgan Mystery #18)
  • Murder without Mercy (Witches of Keyhole Lake #12)
  • Dances With Witches (A Hannah Hickok Witchy Mystery #5)
  • Hex Over Hells (Fairy Falls #2)
  • Jack-O-Lantern Magic (Familiar Kitten Mysteries #7)
  • Only The Strong (A Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #5)
  • Love at First Spell (Fairy Falls #1)
  • Witch in a Crisis (A Blair Wilkes Mystery #10)
  • Cut to the Crone (A Spell's Angels Cozy Mystery, #4)
  • The Greyt Escape (Mystic's End #5)
  • Mirror Magic (Familiar Kitten Mysteries #6)
  • A Fairy Good Brew (Enchanted Enclave Mysteries #4)
  • Ghostly Camping (A Harper Harlow Mystery #16)
Hey, I’m Amy,
I write books for folks who crave laugh-out-loud paranormal mysteries. I help bring humor into readers’ lives. I’ve got a Pharm D in pharmacy, a BA in Creative Writing and a Masters in Life.
And when I’m not writing or chasing around two small children (one of which is four going on thirteen), I can be found antique shopping for a great deal, getting my roots touched up (because that’s

Magical Renovation Mysteries (4 books)
  • Witcher Upper (Magical Renovation Mysteries #1)
  • Renovation Spell (Magical Renovation Mysteries #2)
  • Witcher Upper Christmas (Magical Renovation Mysteries #4)

News & Interviews