Start by marking “Dirty Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #2)

Dirty Vegas Nights

(The Trifecta #2)

My body’s made of iron.
My muscles are sculpted by God himself.
And my green eyes have been described as ‘lady magnets’ by the Vegas Tribune.
The Trifecta sensation is only the dirtiest male revue show Vegas has ever seen. We’ve been blazing the stage for a while and have gained quite the fan base. Women travel from across the country just to catch a glimpse of us.
I’ll let
Published October 1st 2020 (first published September 29th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Vegas Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Vegas Nights

Start your review of Dirty Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #2)
Bran.d
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Axel has my heart❣️ I knew he would be a total badass, compassionate, swoon worthy & he did not disappoint! He’s the total package & Emma is just as badass as he is! ...more
Bonnie Natola
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Logan is the kind of author you know every book he writes is going to outdo the one before it. Dirty Vegas Nights is every bit a fun and sexy read as the previous book but what this one does that is such a welcome and quite frankly unheard of change for Logan is it makes one of the characters flawed and is think my favorite part of the entire book.
Emma is a mom to a little girl, and she obviously has stretch marks because of it, For a male author to address that in the most delicate way possible
BookAddict
Sep 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
When you meet the Trifecta, you’ll fall in love with them just as I have, and it won’t be their chiseled bodies or dance moves that abscond with your heart. Ben, Axel and Damien are the biggest ticket in Sin City, leaving women in a hot, panting heap after their shows. Dancing is great money, but the triplets have big career plans once they hang up their tear-off pants.

Big brother Ben (oldest by two minutes) has already fallen in love, and when Emma and her daughter, Felicity, move in next door,
Valerie Degeorge
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First off I’m Claiming Axel, wow I knew I was going to love him from book one when we met him but let me tell you..... Logan you absolutely without a doubt out did yourself with Axel.

Axel Jamison is one of the infamous Trifecta Vega’s most hottest male exotic dancers. Axel hates what he does and he makes sure his brothers know it he is in it for the business ownership gain and that’s it, no more woman pawning at him and thinking he is public property.

Emma is caught off guard by her “meanie” ne
Meg Talks Romance Novels
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh where do I start?!! Oh yes, this book was amazing and you need to read it as soon as it releases! From start to finish this book was flawless and had me hooked.... hooked on Axel! I couldn’t wait for his book when I met him in Ben and Clara’s book, Hot Vegas Nights, and Logan blew it out of the water with Axel and Emma’s book! True to Logan style there is laugh out loud moments, heart felt moments and hot, how did my kindle not melt steamy scenes! This is the perfect addition to The Trifecta ...more
Tiffany Brocato
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Axel in Hot Vegas Nights I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on him in Dirty Vegas! Axel is absolutely every readers dream! He has a compassionate heart and such a protective side that will have you swooning so hard you’ll be saying ‘other book boyfriends who?’! Emma is super sassy and a bit smart...rhyming word 😉. In true Logan fashion, he gives us sweet, sexy, sassy and super funny with so many unpredictable scenes! 5 stars of sexy all the way!
Vanessa
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Axel, a member of Vegas’ hottest male revue group, Trifecta, meets his new neighbor, Emma, also an erotic dancer, and her little girl, Felicity, and learns what it feels like to be viewed as a piece of meat.

As strong as the attraction is, what will happen when Felicity’s father shows up and danger presents itself?

Can’t wait to read about the third Trifecta, Damien, in the next book!
Anna
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Axel's HEA comes w a scream!

Axel, exhausted after a long night's work as a third of The Trifecta and their soon to be club, is awoken by a scream. Rather than the violence & mayhem he envisioned, he finds himself with egg on his face after yelling at and upsetting a little girl playing in her sprinkler next door. He also finds himself putting his foot in it when he meets the adorable toddler's fierce, sexy mama bear.

The mama bear he finds himself unable to take his eyes off. Devouring her with h
Nari
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AS always Logan Chance did not disappoint. Dirty Vegas Nights held my attention from start to finish.
Axel and Emma are neighbors who are brought together by Emma's daughter Felicity. Ben and Damien are back and have Axel and Emma's back when her past comes back to cause problems.
If you are a fan of Logan's, you will enjoy book two of The Trifecta series. So get your copy today and enjoy.
Isabel Debono
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thought Ben was hot... but WOW, Axel is in another league!!!
I loved his rote five side and the way he interacted with Felicity... ADORABLE!
Talk about ovaries doing flips 😉
Emma and Axel are
Reflect together and the chemistry is next level.
In true Logan style we have sexy with witty banter thrown in.
I laughed, I swooned, I have my new book boyfriend.
Loved the way this played out.
Logan you have done it again... cue cold showers! 😉❤️

Crystal
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sleep who needs it....This book is amazing! You will want to read it straight through because it sucks you in and you will need "just one more chapter". Wonderful characters. Love Axel. A most read.
Denise
Oct 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dirty Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #2) by Logan Chance is one HOT romance novel!!! The story is about Axel, one of three young men who are identical triplets as well as exotic dancers, who call themselves The Trifecta, and they work at one of the hottest clubs in Las Vegas called Big Willie's. Axel and his brothers Ben and Damien, have saved up their money for many years in order to purchase Big Willie's from Big Willie, and Axel and his brothers are now in the process of renovating the club for ...more
Adrienne
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow is what I got to say about Axel and Emma story..... This is the second book the first was ben's story with Clara .... Axel came home from working late and just went to sleep he heard screaming ran out of the house and without thinking yelled at little Felicity and scared her enter Emma her mom and when Axel saw her well sparks went off but emma was pissed.... Axel felt bad yelling at felicity and apologized but could not get Emma out of his mind .... he set out to get her and felicity to lik ...more
Deb Moncrief
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Vegas Nights is the second book in the Trifecta series by Logan Chance. I want to start off by saying that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Dirty Vegas Nights is my favorite book by the author. I was hooked from the beginning. I immediately connected to Axel and Emma, who are both exotic dancers. They are neighbors and sparks fly when these two meet. Emma's daughter, Felicity, is a breath of fresh air. Janet, Emma's mom, keeps it real. And we can't forget Axel's brothers, Ben and Da ...more
Stephanie
Sep 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I don’t have enough words to describe how good this book is. The Trifecta has stolen my heart, I was sure Ben ( Hot Vegas nights) was going to be my favourite because I loved his cocky attitude, but then I met Axle and I am a convert (sorry Ben). Axle and Emma stole the show with the delicious tension between them from the first time they lay eyes on one another. This story has all the feels, making you fall in lust and love with the trifecta and everyone around them. Logan had me laughing ...more
Anita
Dirty Vegas Nights

I was right! Axel is my favorite! This man is the hottest of hots and Sweet as sugar. Logan really gave us some Naughty, Naughty that even John Parr agrees with. ( I could see Axel giving lap dances to that tune) or even Emma.
Emma and Axel are so steaming hot. Their chemistry is off the chart.
🥰And sweet sweet Felicity. Superheros wear sweatpants!!!!
This book has it all. I want to start my own trifecta with Booker ( from Heartbreaker) Corbin (from Cold Hearted Bastard) and A
Kasey
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Read this on an ARC. Hooked from the first chapter. Axel's story is amazing. Him and Emma are so hot together. Felicity will steal your heart and Axel will totally make you swoon. Emma is a strong women who will do anything for her loved ones. This was sooo good. Everyone should read this. I cannot wait to read Damien's story next.
Lorey
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy Las Vegas! Logan Chance did not disappoint with book 2 in this Trifecta series! I was invested from page 1! You will find this story engaging! It's filled with so much chemistry that you can feel it coursing through your body. Axel and Emma definitely offer plenty of steamy moments. You’ll get the heart-beating, breathless, palm-sweating sensations. It's hot! It's sultry! It's seriously delicious!
Jill  Kirtley
The sexiness that’s Trifecta continues with Axel in Dirty Vegas Nights. He’s
a swoon worthy sweetheart that you can’t help but fall for.
There's more performing, more heat, and more of the brothers to tease your pounding heart. What a deliciously hot and fun read this is.
Angela DeMarco
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dirty Vegas Nights is the second book in the Trifecta series by Logan Chance. This is Axel and Emma’s story. If you’re looking for a witty, quick, and sexy read definitely pick this one up!

Axel second of the triplets, Ben, Axel, and Damien also known as the Trifecta. Sin City hottest all male revue. Axel is counting down the days till he can hang up his dancing shoes. He and his brother’s are about to become business partners. Axel is not only fiercely protective, but he’s also all alpha and se
Ann Mihailovic
Sep 29, 2020 rated it liked it
Dirty Vegas Nights is the 2nd book of The Trifecta trilogy by Logan Chance and is preceeded by Hot Vegas Nights.
Triplet brothers Ben, Axle & Damien aka B.A.D make up Vegas' hottest exotic dancing group called The Trifecta. In book 1 we hear about Ben. In this book we get to hear about the 2nd brother Axle.
Axle is excited that the club he and his brothers work at will soon be theirs. That means no more dancing and being treated like an object instead of a person. As soon as his new neighbor Emma
Sherill
Sep 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
HEART-MELTING ENTERTAINING MOLTEN-PASSIONATE ROMANCE

“Dirty Vegas Nights,” transports the reader to Sin City’s sensual male stripper show which stars the Trifecta brothers, Ben, Axel and Damien. Born a few minutes apart, these turn you on dancers, have women aching for their attention on and off the club stage. This tale features Axel, the middle brother with his sultry lap dances and bewitching green eyes. Molten-passionate romance scenes have you breathless, flirtatious banter makes you grin, a
Barbara
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Logan has done it again. He’s given readers a sexy, romantic and fun book about brother #2 of the Trifecta. I fell in love with the brothers in book one of the series. They are so much more than just the exotic dancers that everyone wants a piece of. These guys have a plan to move on past dancing by owning the club they’re currently performing at. The one thing they hadn’t counted on was their soulmates coming into their lives. Ben found Clara in book 1 of the series and Axel falls for Emma and ...more
Kimberly O'connell
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Being apart of Vegas’ hottest trio is getting old quick Axel loves his job but hates that he feels like all he is to the women at Big Willies is a piece of meat he wants more . Waking up after a long night at work to someone screaming was not how he wanted to meet his new neighbor but oh boy did having Emma yell at him turn him on. Not to mention her adorable little girl has him wrapped around her little finger.

Emma is a dancer and her friends go to big willies to talk to the trifecta and see h
Polly Barreto
Oct 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a super quick and steamy read told in dual POV.

This is the second book in The Trifecta series – could be read as a stand-alone, but I would recommend reading the series in order.

It’s now time for Axel Jamison to meet his “girl”, problem is, he and Emma (the new neighbor) got started off on the wrong foot! Axel was being a “meanie” to Felicity, Emma’s daughter.

Both are working as exotic dancers as a means to end; both wanting to own their own businesses. The Trifecta are still working a
Kelly DeMarco
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy, sweet and a swoon-worthy superhero?

Dirty Vegas Nights (The Trifecta Book 2) by Logan Chance is a very well written romance with really wonderful characters. Axel is a superhero in disguise, with plenty of alpha tendencies. Emma is a strong and independent woman (and single mother) who doesn't realize the true benefits of having a good man at your back until Axel comes along and shows her.
The plot of this book is engaging because of the characters, their hopes and dreams. Everything intertw
Caro Acevedo
Sep 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I had with this book the same exact problem I had with book 1.
I usually love Logan Chance's books they are amazing and have so many LOL moments. But this books in specific just haven't done it for me.
I don't enjoy the fact that everything seemed to fall into place so damn easy, you know? What seemed to be the main issue to solve through the plot it was just... a non-issue just a couple of chapters in.
I did like the characters they were endaring and lovely.
Even though I said I liked
Terri Zumbrook
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Superheroes

Axel is the 1/3 of Trifecta that doesn’t like to perform and doesn’t like that attention from women (any more). Book 2 started with new neighbors moving next to Axel and Damien’s house - Emma, her toddler daughter Felicity, and her mom Janet.

Axel is what I live in a alpha hero - protective, singularly focused on his woman, and gentle and loving with children. Emma is a strong, independent woman that has the grace to accept help, not because she can’t take care of herself, but because
Denise
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Axel, you dirty caveman you.. I really have nothing to complain about a man that is as tender and caring as he is with Emma and her daughter. There is something special about seeing guy with kids but when you look like Axel and see him with a little girl oh wow, panties will just fall off and be ready for him.

Emma is the new neighbor and has the pure joy of living next to the famous Trifecta, she just didn’t know it until a trip to Big Willie’s to ask the Trifecta for help. Seeing Axel hit the s
Danielle Monteleone
Absolutely Amazing!!

This story was even hotter than the last one !! Axel and Emma chemistry are off the charts. I absolutely loved the storyline. We leave off from Hot Vegas Nights and the Brothers are buying the club . Axel can’t wait to stop dancing. He meets Emma the next satire neighbor and there’s instant attraction. Emma is a dancer as well And has an adorable daughter Felicity. She has trouble with her ex , which Felicity calls the bad man and gives her nightmares. Axel told her not to wo
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wealthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago Book 7)
  • Griz
  • The Rule Breaker
  • Loathe Thy Neighbor (Roommate Romps, #1)
  • Single Dad Seeks Juliet
  • Stagefight (Internet Famous, #2)
  • Our Little Lies
  • The Setup
  • Destroyed
  • Dirty Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago, #6)
  • Leo (The Zodiac Queen, #5)
  • The Sister-in-Law
  • Brothers in Blue: A Bryson Family Christmas
  • Saint's Angel: Mc Standalone
  • Lucky Cove
  • Fragile Things (Folkestone Sins, #1)
  • Sexiled
  • The Best Friend Zone: A Small Town Romance
Logan Chance is a USA Today and Top 20 Amazon Bestselling Author with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and smart girls who love to read. He was nominated best debut author for the Goodreads Choice Awards in 2016. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into h

The Trifecta (3 books)
  • Hot Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #1)
  • Filthy Vegas Nights (The Trifecta, #3)