Start by marking “Escape With Me (The O'Callaghans, #3; With Me In Seattle, #16)” as Want to Read:
Escape With Me (The O'Callaghans, #3; With Me In Seattle, #16)

Escape With Me

(The O'Callaghans #3)

From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Kristen Proby comes ESCAPE WITH ME, an all-new stand-alone novel in her beloved WITH ME IN SEATTLE SERIES!

Keegan O’Callaghan has been told he’s married to his pub. It’s true. He’s happiest when he’s pulling taps and filling drink orders, so long as he can keep an eye on his family and ensure that all is well. Bringing a
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 215 pages
Published January 19th 2021 by Ampersand Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Escape With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape With Me

Start your review of Escape With Me (The O'Callaghans, #3; With Me In Seattle, #16)
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.5 ‘At Home’ Stars

Oh sweet lord, who can resist this panty meltingly sexy irishman?! No one, that’s who! The story setting, the runaway bride concept, the complex but oh so human and lovable characters, coupled with the most tingling of chemistry, gave us in Escape With Me, truly the most perfect of escapisms. Sweet, sexy and heart warming, Keegan and Izzy’s love story is what this romantic reader’s dreams are made of!!!

With this banging start of Isabella running away from her wedding, I was i
DJ Sakata
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My Rating:
Favorite Quotes:

… you don’t deserve to be the back-burner girl…You’re a front and center, rolling boil kind of girl.

Women. I can’t go a day without her, yet sometimes, I want to tumble her right into the sea.

“I can totally keep a secret,” she says, but I know better. “If you tell anyone, you won’t be my favorite anymore.” The smile leaves her face. “Well, that’s just mean.”

My Review:

This was a fun and engaging read while pleasantly low on conflict or angst. I enjoyed the delightful re
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kristen Proby Fans, Romance
4.5 The Feel Of Home Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
It doesn't matter how long it may be, whenever I pick up one of Kristen Proby's With Me Books, I am home. I am immediately comforted by the way Proby knows how to present family, concern, humor, frustration, and love. It is a gift and in Escape With Me...That is exactly what you are able to do...and during these stressful times, it was a sweet read.

There is a runaway bride who needs to find herself, the sexy bartender/owner of the perfect Irish
Jessica
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m never quite prepared for how swept away I am when I’m back in the Seattle Universe. The O’Callaghans are the perfect “branch off” of the With Me in Seattle tree. These Irish siblings are all such quirky and interesting characters. I’ve looked forward to each book in this series, but dare I say Keegan O’Callaghan may have just put himself in the lead as my favorite hero so far in the series! I can’t believe I’m saying that but it’s true.

Izzy literally barges through the door at Keegan’s pub
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
Oh my, I am swooning so hard right now over Keegan and Izzy!! I absolutely 100% am in love with their story.

I've been so curious about Keegan since we first met him and what kind of woman it would take to knock him on his ass, apparently a runaway bride. Keegan's world revolves around his bar and his family until the most unexpected person steps foot in his bar. Izzy's world was turned upside down after fleeing her own wedding but she was determined to do things her way and man, did she ever wh
Rozzberry🍓
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
(The O’Callaghans)
Dream With Me - 4 stars
Imagine With Me - 3.75 stars
Escape With Me - 4 stars

It’s funny this newer branch to the With Me In Seattle doesn’t seem to be getting much fanfare - from what I’ve seen at least -, but I’m just gonna say it, the O’Callaghans are my new favorite KP family. It’s pretty simple, KP is a seasoned writer now vs the original, so the characters & the storytelling have both improved — I still have affection for parts of the original with the Montgomerys, of course
Nadine Bookaholic
What happens when you're walking down the aisle to get married to the person you know is all wrong for you? Do you go through with it or do you run? Well that is the dilemma that Izzy is faced with. So she did what was best for her and ran, hopped into her car and drove for hours before she stopped in front of a Pub on a tiny island outside of Seattle.

Keegan has been married for years....to his bar! His family feared that he would never settle down because he didn't put anything before his Pub,
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

4.5 Stars

Every single time I have a new title on my Kindle by Kristen Proby, i'm excited. I know what I am going to get, I know I am going to enjoy it, and I know the story is going to be one I can get lost in and invilved, that I am gping to care about the people in the story, the main and secondary characters.

Keegan and Izzy are the latest of the Seattle/O'Callaghan's series and while it's great if you know the other characters in the story and have read their b
Pam Nelson
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021-finished
I am loving this spin off series so much. Not only do we get our favorite characters from the original series but we get new character’s to fall in love with.

Keegan is the brother I wanted to get his HEA the most when I learned about him. He was so content to be running the pub but I knew there had to be a girl that would love him and he love her outside the pub.

Isabella is that woman. She comes into his life when she needed someone to be strong for her.
And she came into his life when he was r
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Kristen Proby has had me as a fan since I discovered the very first book in this series many years ago and since then, I've been a loyal reader and devoted fan to this series. And y'all honestly, the books continue to get better and better. Well she's back with the newest standalone in the With Me In Seattle series and y'all what a book this was. All the feels and all the swoon packed into this beauty right here and I'm telling you there is something about these men.

Escape With Me was ev
MiDouradoP
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So lovely.

I love family series and this author can write one heck of a family for us to love. Keegan's family is simply amazing and we even got to see some of the old faces we've come to cherish.

Keegan and Isabella/Izzy just clicked and worked so well together. It was adorable to see them getting closer and closer, even if some scenes seemed a little too fastpaced or disconnected.

I've said it before, but I feel it's appropriate to say it again: Kristen Proby is always a safe read. A way to relax
Amy
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 Satisfying and Swoony Stars!

Escape With Me is a fantastic addition to the With Me In Seattle & O’Callaghan Series’. Escape With Me follows the story of Keegan and Izzy. When we first meet up with Izzy, she’s run out on her wedding. She finds herself on a tiny island in Washington. Little did she know, her world was about to be turned upside down once again….

Escape With Me was the absolute perfect book to spend my day getting lost in. There’s just something about this series that feels like com
Stacie
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 "Runaway Bride" Stars!

This was another great read from KP. Her books for me, are alway a fun escape. Sweet and sexy main couple surrounded by a big happy, nosey, supportive family. Comfort food. Reliable. Auto buy author. Happy reading!
Coco.V
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 solid stars! Review to come...
Michele McMullen
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Oh my I think I may have fallen head over heels in love with Keegan. I have been curious as to the what type of woman would throw this Irishman for a loop and obliviously it is a runaway bride.
Isabella is literally standing in the back of the church and realizes she is not able to commit to this man and take those vows or continue to work in the family business. She feels that all her choices have been made for her. Feeling as though she has no say in her future she runs. A few hours later she
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Escape With Me by Kristen Proby
“Game changer, 5 stars”

If you love Proby’s stories you will love Escaped With Me. Keagan has all the Irish charm and Isabella is just perfect for him. Plus, you get to see some of the original Proby couples, and let’s be honest, no one would turn that down.
Keagan is married to his bar. Yes, he may enjoy the company of a woman once in a while, but no one has ever made him look twice. Not until Isabella stumbles into his bar, looking like a mess and a little lost. Li
Yve
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love each and every addition to the With Me in Seattle series, but Escape With Me is something extra special...I mean, who doesn't love a runaway bride story?! From the moment I read Izzy's prologue, I knew I was in for a treat.

Having met Keegan O'Callaghan earlier in the series, I knew it would take a very special lady to capture his heart. And Izzy is exactly that -- it takes a strong woman to leave her groom-to-be at the alter, despite the consequences. It takes a humbled woman to accept t
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Escape With me by Kristen Proby is the perfect romantic story. If you have read her book you must read this one!! This serie is soo amazing and each book gets better and better.

This is the story of Keegan and Isabella,we have meet Keegan in the previous books of The O'Callaghans series and we know that he is married to his pub and he is not looking for love, but destiny has another plans for him, because the perfect lady for him show to his pub needing help and he is there to help her in a diffi
Tanja OMGReads
I wondered who would be the woman that would steal Keegan heart. Izzy was like a breath of fresh air. She was funny and thoughtful. And let's not forget strong. Life has thrown her a curve ball but she took charge and made it work. Per usual the O'Callaghan clan was there to help out and I loved seeing "old" faces appearing and getting to see what are they up to nowadays.

To sum this up; this is one of those "open up a bottle of wine and read it one sitting" kinda book. I promise you that you'll
Kayla Brunson
Feb 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2021, romance
I enjoyed Escape With Me quite a bit. I was a bit hesitant about starting this one after giving book 1 in the series one star last week. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I flew through this one. All of the characters were pretty great and I loved our main characters Keenan and Izzy together. They had chemistry and fit so well into each other's lives. The whole O’Callaghan family was a hoot and I need to go back and read their books as well.

Blog | Instagram
Robin
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited for Keegan's book! And Kristen certainly did not disappoint.
We meet Izzy while she is standing at the alter deciding she cannot say "I do" and she flees the church. With nothing but the wedding dress she is wearing and her cell phone and purse, she jumps in her car and drives for hours until she decides to stop at none other than the O'Callaghan's Pub and walks right into Keegan's life.
I couldn't put this book down. Keegan has always intrigued me and there was so much to this ma
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
Gifted the audio and alllll the accents, can’t say that I mind ☺️

----

Of course, I started this series ... not from the beginning. But after finishing Escape with Me, I'm rather eager to meet more of the O'Callaghans.

Kristen definitely writes great go-to reads and it was just what I needed to break things up in my reading. From the sizzling chemistry between Izzy and Keegan, they just have a smooth and easy-going friendship that turns into something so much more.

And the family dynamics with the
Becky Osborne
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kristen Proby has been one of my favourite romance authors for years. I stumbled across Wait For You and fell in love. I immediately read the rest of the series and have been reading her books ever since.

Escape with me was released on Tuesday and I didn’t it wait, I read it in a day. This book was sexy, heartwarming and funny. A story of a runaway bride running into a bar owned by a hot Irish man was its intriguing. You could feel the sexual chemistry on the page with the characters but also fe
Liz Booker
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A sweet, clean romance, from start to finish. The story was very engaging and refreshing.
Carole Rockey-Noy
I’ve been waiting for Keegan’s story since we first met him. Who wouldn’t like a hot, sexy, Irish bar owner! I love the way the O’Callahan’s are with each other and the way they are when the find their one.

Izzy finally gets a backbone. Too bad it’s at her wedding. A wedding that, thankfully, never happens. She ends up at Keegan’s bar and that is that.

Kristen Proby has an amazing ability to write characters that stick with you long after you finish reading. Characters that you want to read thei
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
Review to come on release day
Treena
Maybe it’s me but the storyline was just a little too sweet. Everything seemed so easy that a part of me found it hard to believe that this could happen in real life.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon / Apple / Nook / Kobo

A princess has just walked into Keegan's pub looking a tad soaked. She's not a princess really, but she's a vision and Keegan's entranced. Entranced enough to offer her a job waitressing (and a place to stay) when it becomes obvious she has nowhere else to go, nowhere else to stay. He's not looking for love, but Izzy just may be the woman to make him fall.

Although I'm not surrounded by an Irish family in my real life, I felt like I was when I was reading Escap
Jules
Jan 21, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an okay one. The story had a lot if potential but the author gave most of it away. You can settle in for some mild drama that could have been well more explored and described .
The story has its weaknesses and doesn't really deserve being called a story because nothing really happens. It would have been boring at times if the charcters wouldn't be so funny.
If you wish to read about round charcters, don't try this one out because none of the charcters are well done. Not even the protagoni
Kylie Taylor
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
series had me hooked
Over a year ago from book 1. I have dug in on each release day and not one has ever disappointed. This isn’t any different. This book begins with Izzy at the alter , to the wrong man. She flees her wedding , drives for hours, finds herself in Seattle , drenched in the rain , in Keegan O’Callaghans pub.
You know where this one goes.
Proby sucks you into her Seattle world and the close knit family and friends in her world . I hope this series never ends. I’ll never get enough o
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Return to Us
  • My One and Only (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #5)
  • One More Time (Ruby Falls, #2)
  • Hard to Score (Play Hard, #3)
  • Perfect Wreckage (Wrecked #2)
  • Before Summer Ends
  • The Strike Out (The Brentwood Boys, #7)
  • Fables & Other Lies
  • No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1)
  • One of Those Flings
  • How Much I Care (Miami Nights, #2)
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Only One Touch (Only One #4)
  • Reclamation (The Salvation Society)
  • Burned (Alex Drake #3)
  • The Boyfriend Effect (Frisky Business #1)
  • Sprinkled (Lacey Luzzi Mafia Mysteries, #1)
  • Cockloft
Kristen Proby has published more than fifty titles, many of which have hit the USA Today, New York Times and Wall Street Journal Bestsellers lists. She continues to self publish, best known for her With Me In Seattle and Boudreaux series, The Big Sky Series, as well as others.

Kristen and her husband, John, make their home in her hometown of Whitefish, Montana with their two cats and dog.

The O'Callaghans (4 books)
  • Dream With Me (The O'Callaghans, #1; With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • Imagine With Me (The O'Callaghans, #2; With Me In Seattle, #15)
  • Flirt With Me (The O'Callaghans, #4; With Me in Seattle, #17)