Start by marking “To Have Her Again” as Want to Read:
To Have Her Again

To Have Her Again

Kindle Edition
Published August 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about To Have Her Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Have Her Again

Start your review of To Have Her Again
Jordyn
Really good

To have her again is a sweet love story about past lovers. In this story you will meet Myles and Everleigh ,Exes who always a loved each other and a unexpected event brings them back together. This story proves that true exist and can conquer all. I loved everything about Myles mannish ass and oh yea he definitely has BDE! I love Kay Shanee writing style and this book kept my attention from page one. You might want to add her to you long to be read list I know we all have lol.
Chelsea A. Vines
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This Book Has It All!!

This book has it all...love, sex, sadness, laughter, and characters with their own identities! I just loved the whole book. This was my first time reading anything by this author and it will not be my last. I couldn't believe she said that Myles did not originally have a story. I was like, whaaat?!! If THIS is the kind of story you write unplanned, I can't wait to read your other work!
Toya  Davis-Stokley
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I see you Miss Kay! For Myles not to have a story, he had a lot to say! You did a hell of a job creating this for us, (per our begging on Goodreads) and we thank you! 😁 In the other stories, I only saw Myles as this cold, calculated guy, who only cared about money, his sister and mother. Here you allowed us to really "see" Myles. We saw that he was capable of love, and that he loved hard with Leigh, and was devastated when she left. Although the situation of their reunion, was not a good one, it ...more
Déja
Definitely a book I’ll be reading AGAIN & AGAIN

To Have Her Again by Kay Shanee is about retired dealer turned car detailer Myles Abbott and celebrity photographer Everleigh Noble. Myles and Everleigh dated many years ago, when they broke up she moved away. Circumstances bring her back home and in the arms of Myles. Although Everleigh has “moved on” and engaged she realizes that Myles is her one true love. Myles is an alpha and I’m here for it! I wanted to fight him a couple times but for the mo
Ro Reads
First love

Recounting with your first love is always emotional. With time to think, heal and grow Myles and Everleigh were able to come back and start fresh. Once everything was discussed, they realized that their love for each other never left. I loved how they both were mature enough to right their wrongs. It was also nice catching up to previous couples in other books. Great job Kay. A nice holiday novella with all those kids would be nice😀
Carolyn
Myles for Ever

Myles had a forever lover for his girl Everleigh. I knew his story would be intense, and the story would be delivered in a measured fashion. Myles personality alone was enough to know this would not be one to miss. His relationship with Everleigh's parents after their breakup was wholly unexpected. The story was too amazing, and the happily ever after for Myles was perfect.
Shatoya Roberson
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Storyline

I loved Myles and Everleigh’s love. It’s crazy bc had her mom not passed away they might now have ever gotten together again. Her ex tried it by putting his hands on her but Myles handled it. Ummm Myles is definitely BAE. He wanted to get his girl back and realized he needed to mature to have the love that they needed. Loved this storyline and can’t wait to read more.
Shaunrick McGee
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First, let me say that Myles was truly a boss! His personality had me smiling, laughing and cheering him on as he reclaimed his one true love. I was like "Bruh, talk yo shit!" Myles was real and raw but loved hard and wasn't afraid to show it. After years apart he and Leigh reconnected and it was like they hadn't been apart for all those years. Thank you Kay for telling Myles' story and thank you for catching us up on the Ross brothers as well. Leigh proved that there is always more below the su ...more
Tesha
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Myles and Leigh

I just knew Myles was gone find someone in Chicago and move too. But he got that old thang back in Leigh. Who would’ve thought her reasons for leaving was because of someone else. She should’ve trust her man and told the truth. I get why she didn’t. But everything happens for a reason. The way he stayed in touch with her parents was touching and they helped him to continue to grow as a man. Despite the sad moments, Myles got his woman back and she got her man.
Smiley_Tae
Sep 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Myles is bae just like I thought

Myles lived up to be just as good as I thought he would be. Fine, compassionate, loyal, and rough around the edges. We always knew that he was a force to be reckoned with but Everleigh showed us just how so. I loved that this wasn’t one of those unrealistic stories of reuniting. There was baggage to unpack, healing required, and grace and forgiveness to be given. I cheered at times, laughed at times, and wanted to through my phone say times. However, I enjoyed eve
Olubunmi Akinadewo
Wow just perfect

If I tell you I was stalking amazon and as soon as it was 12am I searched for this book and there it was. This story was everything, You did an awesome job Ms Kay, for him not to have a story and for you to create this masterpiece you are very talented. I really enjoyed this story and thank you for humanizing Myles.
Kelly
Woosa

Emotional rollercoaster but what a ride! This is the kind of connection you search for, you dream for for, you wish upon a star for. Myles and Everleigh were soulmates....pint blank period.

It was great catching up with the Ross brothers and their brood. This was a fabulous emotion filled story, as usual.
Quin Quan
First time reader

Okay I have one question can I please have Myles in real life? Like I love him and would treat him really well. Ev kept me on my toes! When she lil ms thought she had a chance I was loving it!! I'm going back to check out your catalog I really enjoyed your pen game!
martha fountain
Glad for Myles story

I am so glad for this anticipated story. Whew they went through it but grateful that love prevailed. Glad that Everleigh did not settle and went for the love of her life. Was not a fan of Easton nor Jory...Jory was the worst. If you have not invested in Kay Shanee's works please start. She gives us genuine love stories with great character development.
Janielle
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Worth the Wait!

I have been looking forward to Miles story and it was so worth the wait! Miles and Everleigh had some undeniable chemistry. Time didn't break or diminish their connection, if anything, it got stronger. I loved how Everleigh's parents maintained a strong relationship with Miles. The reason for her return home was sad, but it was the catalyst for these 2 getting back to where they always should have been. It was great to see the other couples. And Ev's friends from Cali were hilario
Jahari Dowdy
Wow

I am fairly new to this author but I have read about all the Ross brothers and now Myles. This author is awesome. I have got to say, Myles was my favorite. I love that urban element. The story was captivating. Thanks!!!!!!
Laquisha Bennett
THE BEST ONE

Omg this book was so good it was nostalgic put me in mind of the late 90’s black love stories I love the connection they had I could feel the love with them and family my top five read for the year can’t wait to read what’s next
Candice M Johnson
Sep 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute love story 💗

This was a cute little love story. I enjoyed both Myles and Everleigh. I have the book 4 🌟 because of the copious amounts of narration. I felt like I was watching an episode of "The Dukes of Hazzard", with all of the narration breaks.
Stacey Roberts
Sep 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

Wow! This was a great book! I didn't know that the other characters mentioned towards the end were already developed... Even without knowing about them, the book was still really good. The perfect amount of drama and plenty of sweet love ❤ It had its' sad moments with the deaths that occurred, but it was an beautiful story nonetheless!
Felicia
Awesome

Can't believe that is the end of them, but the book was great. I was hurt when her mom passed, but I'm so happy that they found love again in each other.
zuri Mapp
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good

I really enjoyed reading this book. I love how Kay Shanee brings reality in her stories. It's not always happy go lucky kind of story. It keeps us grounded
Carolyn King
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I Love This Book

I am so glad you wrote Myles and Everleigh story. Now we have a clear understanding what happened between them two. This book was so emotional. I really love this couple. I am so happy they found there back to each other. What a way to end a series. Very good book.
Dee Dee Adams
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I like CHOCOLATE

Wow!!! This couldn’t have been better than it was it drew me in an that was all she wrote... hahaha NOT!! Hot-yes, Steamy-Yea, Submissive yet Equal. To say I couldn’t stop reading this would be unfair. Reading needs to be my job. :)
lakeisha smith
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

So glad you did a story about Myles. Great read, great love story with several twist I did not see coming. Would definitely recommend this series to others. Great job Kay!!
DeWanna
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Full Circle

Full circle moment completed. I enjoyed this book and you will too. Not often that you read about a woman that is determined not to settle, not leave the ones she loves at risk, and chase her dream.
Nice ending to the the series. Leigh was determined to live the life she wanted. Myles was determined to leave the life he knew behind to become the man he was destined to be.
Shonda
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I felt alll this story

Myles and Everleigh’s redeeming love story was hot, beautiful, sad and funny!!! A good alpha male with a strong but sensitive heart.. yes, here for it! Well written and paced. Kudos again to this very talented author.
LaShonda
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So glad

I've gotten hooked on this family and aS truly excited to read his story. I mean I cried because I felt that loss. Seeing appearances by the extended family brought the story home. I seek out her new releases as they don't disappoint.
B
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good Read

Myles was bae. This book has me so emotional. I loved how the families supported each other during their time of need. Perfect ending as well.
Shahtia Gay-hairston
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Myles❤️

I am so glad Myles spoke to you and got himself a story! From beginning to end, I enjoyed this story. Everleigh and Myles drifted for 12 years but true love endured!
Rochelle
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Find your way back to love

Loved it. Didnt thinknit was going to take them 12yrs to get it right but it was worth the wait. Now I need to read about kamden & jaelynn. I knew some of those names were familiar.

• Fall Knee-Deep In It
  • Last First Kiss
  • Next Lifetime
  • Pay Me In Love
  • The Closer I Get to You
  • The Law of Attraction (The Montgomery Girls Book 2)
  • With His Song
  • Marry Me Twice
  • Fans Only
  • Whoa. (Oops!, #1.5)
  • Need You by Me
  • Loving Man
  • On The Rebound (Nymphs & Trojans #3)
  • All I Ask of You (The Kalmin Brothers Book 3)
  • Suck Me Slow
  • Set Up for Love
  • This Love Hit Different
  • The Corner of Olive and Oak
Welcome to Kay Shanee's Reading Korner
Kay is forty something wife and mother, born and raised in the Midwest. During the day, she is a high school teacher. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Her favorite pastime is reading and writing romance novels about the dopeness of BLACK LOVE.