Start by marking “Quarantined” as Want to Read:
Quarantined

Quarantined

When it comes to fighting an enemy you can't see...

These eleven tales will make you laugh, scream, shout, and maybe even shed a tear. You'll find conspiracy theories, demons in the Oval Office, mystery, second chance romance and even horror in this quarantined box set.

Eleven epic authors, Award Winners and Bestsellers from different genres, come together to bring you t
Kindle Edition
Published January 1st 2021 by GothicMoms Studios

To ask other readers questions about Quarantined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Quarantined

Start your review of Quarantined
Patricia Cordovez
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing group of authors

From the first story to three last you'll be on the edge of your seat. Reading as fast as you can to see what happens next. Thank you to all the authors for such great reading
Clara Atkinson
Jan 13, 2021 rated it liked it
While I must say this was at times crazy,sexy, then scary some of it was what!?!? I have only read one of these authors before so I was excited to read new ones but some of these novellas I felt just ended abruptly. I was like what happened? If it was a lead to a book who knows? I didn't hate the book/stories but I didn't love it i found myself wanting to skip pages but I didn't I never DNF a book.
Since I did enjoy some of the eleven novellas I would have to give this compilation 3.5 ⭐⭐⭐

I recei
Lisa
Jan 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
For close to a year, we've all lived the real life of a world locked down by a pandemic. Finally, there is a multitude of stories, all in one place, that takes our anxiety, fear, boredom and isolation - spins it and shows us a parallel universe that is thrilling, exotic, haunting & erotic. Well done, Authors, well done!!!

Billie
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building.
Can't wait to read what the author brings out next.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.

Kristine L.
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great assortment of fantastic stories. There is something for everyone. I couldn't put this set down and ended up finishing it in one morning. Loved the characters and the antics that they got into. This gives you such a variety of different authors. I love finding new authors this way. Highly recommend. I received an ARC copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Suzanne Irving
Jan 14, 2021 rated it liked it
A couple of these stories are great but some I ended just skimming because they were not very good. Some of them didn’t make much sense to me. Warning: they are mostly really dark. I read this series because I like Pebbles Lacasse’s writing and her’s was one of the stories that I enjoyed.

Ken Thompson
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you’re in quarantine and wondering what to do, maybe reading this set of tales will transport you to a place to relieve your boredom. Take a dive and let yourself go.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is one box set you won't want to miss. It has everything from romance to mystery, horror, and so much more. It's a plethora of excitement. I couldn't put it down and may have discovered new genres to sick my teeth into. ...more
Sharon Landry
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Riveting

Dj and Alicia were amazing characters! Separately they were good, but together they kicked ass! They brought a pandemic to a whole new level of crazy and scary
Nicole Burns
Jan 11, 2021
J.C. Seal
Aug 24, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Pebbles Lacasse
Aug 27, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Nese Gordon
Sep 09, 2020
Andreea Pryde
Sep 13, 2020
T.A. Moorman
Sep 14, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Debra Wolsleben
Sep 18, 2020
Jen ODonnell
Oct 10, 2020
D.J.
Oct 28, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Gene
Stacy
Jan 08, 2021
Greta Samuelson
Jan 08, 2021

• Houndings of Hell (Chronicles of Crighton Spinoff)
  • AKHERON: Collection of Horror Poetry
  • Just the Two of Us - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Nine
  • Will You Do Me the Honour? (Midnight #3)
  • Beauty in the Beast
  • After the Clock Struck Twelve (Midnight #2)
  • Breaking up Is Hard to Do (The Midnight #10)
  • A Delicate Situation (Midnight #4)
  • A Death in the Family - A Short Story (The Midnight Series Book 12)
  • Will You Be My Wife? - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Eight
  • A Trip Down Memory Lane - A Short Story: The Midnight Series - Book Seven
  • Left High and Dry (Midnight #5)
  • All's Well That Ends Well (Midnight #6)
  • Before the Clock Strikes Twelve (Midnight #1)
  • Feels Just Like Old Times - A Short Story (The Midnight Series Book 11)
  • Lost: Part 1
  • LOST: Part 2
  • Lost: Part 3
T. A. resides in Detroit, Michigan with her five children, and the rest of her dysfunctional family, where she was born and raised. She started her writing career in the midst of a very hard time in her life and is now a best-selling author. Her debut and award-winning novel, Witch Wars, and the world of Underlayes, was born from a mind that desperately needed an escape, so she created one.

The nov