Start by marking “Journey to Hope (The Hope Trilogy Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Journey to Hope (The Hope Trilogy Book 2)

Journey to Hope (The Hope Trilogy Book 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Kindle Edition
Published August 22nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Journey to Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey to Hope

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Journey to Hope (The Hope Trilogy Book 2)
Marissa
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Author suffered from PTSD and got a lot of treatment. The book though fiction is an accurate description of trauma and treatment for PTSD and bi-polar mental illness. Well written with magnificent settings and precise language.
Leigh Anne
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is truly one of the most thought provoking books I have had the pleasure to read in a long time. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. June A. Converse successfully takes her readers on an emotional roller coaster. I was pulled so deeply into the lives of her characters Kathleen and Matt that I myself became emotionally attached to them.

Kathleen’s tragedy was beyond anything imaginable. How could anyone recover from such mental and physical torture and pain? This book introduces readers t
Anne
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“When you lose everyone and everything you love, can you ever live again? Or love again?
An unimaginable trauma. A future that seems impossible. When your world shatters, how do you put it back together?
When Matt Nelson found Kathleen on the beach, she’d been hiding behind a scarf and sunglasses for three years. She couldn’t hide her loneliness, and he couldn’t turn away. But when her flashbacks start, they’re both unprepared for the repercussions and the depth of her emotional suffering.
Kathleen
Sandi Atcheson
Sep 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The second book of the Hope trilogy is even better than the first. The author does a wonderful job of keeping you wondering what’s going to happen next in Kathleen’s struggle to progress from merely existing to having a real life again, and if Matt’s love and support for her will get them both through the ordeal. I stayed up way too late and read most of it in one day. I look forward to the final installment.
Gina Stamper
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: womens-fiction
This cover is absolutely gorgeous! It’s a great story of second chances, inspiration, and faith. I enjoyed being able to read about Kathleen and her journey through the ups and downs of life.
Wonderfully written and full of emotion. This is a book worth reading if you enjoy a solid women’s fiction novel. It is an adult oriented book that will take you through a barrage of emotions and still leave you wanting more.
Peggy
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This hits close to home on so many levels! The author was like speaking to me through this book. Well put together and well deserving of more then a 5 star review! This book is highly recommended!
Sian
Feb 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My review of Journey to Hope is on my blog

Lisa Jessop
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Truly enjoyed reading about Kathleen’s progress in this book.
daphne sayed

• An Ordinary Life
  • Anxious People
  • Eleven Days in June
  • Loving Modigliani: The Afterlife of Jeanne Hébuterne
  • Soraia, Child of the Sea (SUMMER) (FOUR SEASONS, #3)
  • This Changes Everything: An uplifting story of love and family from TV wine expert Helen McGinn
  • Preserved
  • The Dream That Held Us
  • Live Vibrantly! With L.J. & Her Dog George Eliot
  • Fireflies at 3 am
  • The Dragon in The Closet, The Curse
  • Skills for Big Feelings: A Guide for Teaching Kids Relaxation, Regulation, and Coping Techniques
  • Friends: Voices on the Gift of Companionship
  • Half Face
  • A War Apart
  • A Mistake Incomplete
  • The Wicked Sister
June happily resides in Sandy Springs, Georgia, with her husband, Dave, and their dog, Sodapop. They have two wonderful adult children and two grandchildren. She is an enthusiastic exerciser and an accomplished cook. She and her husband enjoy hiking with Sodapop, traveling, scuba diving, trying new restaurants, concerts, and whatever other adventures they can find. Reading and a constant desire to ...more

News & Interviews