Start by marking “Hendrix” as Want to Read:

I'm Colby Hendrix.
Football Legend.
Notorious Playboy.
Sarcasm Extraordinaire.

I had everything you could ever want.
The career some would die for.
The friends that always have my back.
And an unmatched level of charm.

I never planned on settling down.
There wasn't ever a reason to.
Or at least that's what I thought,
Until she came barreling back into my life.

With long brown hair and
Published August 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Hendrix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hendrix

Start your review of Hendrix
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540 az

MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

Hendrix is a spin off to the Haven Grace Prep series, we all met Colby Hendrix In The Rebel and wanted his story, well here it is.. 'Hendrix' is quite possibly the most memorable, captivating, and compelling romance novel Kelsey has written to date.

Be prepared to be slayed,
Get ready to swoon.
All the feels.
Our hero won my heart before, now he owns it!
I giggled, I sighed, I swooned, I cried, I
Rebeka
Aug 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
Dora Koutsoukou
Aug 30, 2020 rated it did not like it
1,5 😤⭐️s

This was not a remarkable story for me, as well as the not-literally hero Colby Hendrix!

Colby and Saige were dating while they were in college. The real love of his life though was football.
When a football team wanted him to go early, he just packed up his things one night, the only thing leaving behind him was a letter for Saige, telling her that he didn’t want to be tied down with a relationship due to how hectic his schedule was going to be.
The years that followed, not even once did
Wendys Wycked Words
I loved Colby and Brennan, but I really did not like Saige.

She kept his son from him for 5 years because he left her. Now I understand getting pissy about being dumped but keeping a daughter from someone is huge. She also tried preventing him from telling their daughter the truth because she herself didn't think he would be a good father and he had to prove himself first.

All the while she was engaged to an abusive famous piece of shit, that kept treating her like garbage, said horrible stuff a
Miftahul
Sep 12, 2020 rated it did not like it
The cover is so gorgeous but the book is shit. It was so hard to finish because there is absolutely 0 chemistry between the hero and heroine. They didnt have any connection and it seemed so forced i was like DUDE I DONT NEED A FUCKING HAPPY ENDING, JUST DONT BE TOGETHER AND FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT WILL BE BETTER THAN A HAPPY ENDING BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. So the story is about Colby who is a football player and clearly in love with another girl named lennon, he pays for her coll ...more
Dawn
Aug 22, 2020 rated it did not like it
I know the author presents the hero like his is perfect and charming but I just didn’t like him. He is a weird older guy who is spending all of his time with 18 year olds. Why does no one else have a problem with this? Now he has this long lost girl that he loves, and a child? If he cared about her so much when he made it big, why didn’t he fix up her life and take care of her like he did Lennon? He was being a playboy while his daughter didn’t have a dad, because he was an ass who bailed on the ...more
Elizabeth
Aug 24, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: nope-nope-nope
Spoilers
DNF 23%

And yes it gets one star for the reasons below. There was no need to read anymore as I am positive I can predict with 100% certainty what will happen.

🙄 The heroine moved on but of course to a guy who abuses her, how predictable. She couldnt just be as happy as the hero had been with his "favorite girl" and hundreds of women to hook up.

Also secret baby as a means to take the heroine down to the heros level so you cant be mad for how selfish he is.

Nothing new here, just the tr
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 "Love shouldn't hurt!!!" stars***

!NOW AVAILABLE!

"Instead of drowning my sorrows in a bottle of alcohol. I washed them away in women who would never compare to her."

Since the moment that i met Colby Hedrix on "The Rebel" I was a goner and I was craving his story like an addict on drugs. And when Kelsey announced that he had a surprise for us and it was Colby's story, i was over the moon with joy and anticipation.
Thank you, Kelsey, for this wonderful story!!! It was a story that neede
Airam
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
Almost 2 stars

Ok, so I admit that I haven't been a big fan of Colby in the previous 2 books. Seriously, what type of 26 year old hangs around teengaers? (ahem Lennon and company). Like he has no other friends his age??
So that has never sat well with me.
But moving on.

To me this book felt rushed. I get that the author wanted to write this book but it seems she lacked the time to put more time into it.

There are two characters in this story that seem they will be important but they really aren't.
Keri Loves Books
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars because I can’t stop smiling! This book gave me ALL THE FEELS and a few happy tears! So much emotion bled from the pages. I LOVED THIS COUPLE and their journey.

Our favorite playboy Colby is about to be taken to his knees. He let her get away once, but this time he’ll do anything for a second chance.

Saige was the only girl that has ever had his heart. They met in college and fell in love. And when he got drafted to the NFL, he let her go. He thought he needed to concentrate on his career.
Tzelina
A good written love story....❤️
Raj
Aug 24, 2020 rated it liked it
***********Spoilers Ahead********
(view spoiler)
Rumi
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ALL the swoony stars!!!

Imagine the swooniest hero you can think of and times it by two. That’s Colby in a nutshell...

Man, if you thought the glimpses of Colby Hendrix you got in The Rebel and The Enemy were anything to go by, you’ve seen nothing yet! The sexy and charming football player becomes that much more sexy and charming when he learns he has a daughter with his college girlfriend aka the one he let go of to pursue his football career. Mr. Unattainable And Anti-Commitment is brought down
Michelle
Oh my god this book is everything anyone wishes for. Kelsey Clayton did it again. She wrote an enchanting,captivating and emotional story! This book made me feel all the feels. And you are missing so much if you haven’t read her books yet so make sure to rectify that pronto!
Karen Mc
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“You don’t even know how perfect you are.”

Oh my stars! Oh my soul! Be still my beating heart! Hendrix cast the biggest spell on me where I can’t stop smiling and swooning. I was so smitten with this love story that’s stunning, sweet, sexy, and so smartly written. Kelsey Clayton seduced me with her heartwarming writing—crafting a love story with characters that quickly carved their way into my heart—and I fell fast in love with this football romance full of feels.

Second-chance romances are my fav
Rose
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kelsey done killed me dead.

Full review coming but all you need to know is that this book is is everything.

Men with kids = dead. You might as well knock me up all over again. My ovaries are swooning.
Harry
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet beautiful story....
Awesome
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.5 Stars

This was such an enjoyable book that pulled at a few heart-strings. It was easy to relate to Saige and Colby...plus the added in bonus of Brenna and Maddie! I loved these characters and was sad to see it end so quickly!
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Hendrix' is a spin off from the Haven Grace Prep series by Kelsey Clayton. Told in dual perspectives, get ready to be slayed by the much awaited story of Colby!

First of all I would like to thank this author for amazing gift she has given us all the bloggers on her birthday! I have never seen such a sweet gesture from any author. Thank you so much!

What was really alarming about this book was that I didn't know the title nor did I know the
Jenifer Briggs
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is easily Kelsey's BEST book!! It was just so flawless -- there's not a single thing I would change. Our main character is even woman's dream man (and fantasy!🔥🔥), the love between him and our heroine is so palpable that I felt like I was watching their love story unfold in real life.

This is an emotional, super sexy slow burn all about second chances and the power of love. I can't wait for you all to read this!!

**updated 8/21:
I about died when Kelsey announced that Colby was getting his ow
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
description
REVIEW COMING SOON!
Rain
Aug 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
Colby is a creeper. He spends way to much time with teenagers. He bailed on the heroine when he signed his contact, she could have been living in poverty for all he knew. She was definitely struggling some being a signle mom. But he had no problem, being almost 30 and supporting an 18 year old girl. I can’t respect a guy like that and don’t find anything sexy about it. These authors need to learn the difference between a being a bad ass and Just being a douche.
A.
Aug 21, 2020 rated it did not like it
Alley Ciz
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy guacamole did Kelsey Clayton hit us with the swoon with my man Colby's book. Like I didn't think it was possible to love him more and man this book tackled me to prove me wrong.

If you need a book that will put a smile on your dace while reading pick this bad boy up today. Just remember Colby is mine.
Christina Szczepan-santos
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Currently beta reading and OMG
The Romantic Rush Blog
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every now and again, you come across a character that is so special you just know that nothing will ever be the same after meeting them. A character so unique, so catalytic, so memorable and important that you instantly know they will change the course of a story, a series- hell, even a genre. A character whose spark is so explosive that no matter what the scene, what the circumstance, you are drawn to them. A character who will stay with you long after you close to the final page.. Colby Hendri ...more
Gail
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
NOW LIVE!!
AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2EiF7Op
Universal Link- mybook.to/Hendrix

Second-chance romances are one of my favorite trope's. Especally when the H is a major playboy.. and he reunites with the one that gets away and she brings him to his knees..

Kelsey you totally out did yourself with Hendrix!! I loved him in The Rebel & again in The Enemy but he stole my heart in this book... and Little Brenna.. OMG the way he was with her.. SWOON!!

Colby Hendrix is your fun loving playboy.. but when some
Nameless
Sep 01, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 caught me off guard stars!! I had no clue this book was coming. When it showed up on my kindle I flipped shit. Freaking Amazing.

This is a spin off from “Haven Grace Prep” and can be read as a stand alone but I would not suggest it. You need to know the Colby I know. Yes I freaking said it. Colby, freaking, Hendrix got his book!! I begged for it in the first book I met him, The Rebel I believe. I didn’t think he was getting it so when I opened a book, whom didn’t have a title, and saw Colby I
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Homecoming King (Small-Town Royalty, #1)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Trust Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep #4)
  • Temper Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #6)
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy, #4)
  • Beautiful Sinner
  • Torment Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #5)
  • Needing You Close (Tyler & Gemma, #2; Ex-Con Duet Series, #2)
  • Stories of September
  • Damaged Elite (The Darlington Elite, #2)
  • Falling For Her (The Callahans, #2)
  • The Devil's Crown: Part 2
  • Trick Me Twice
  • Keeping You Away (Tyler & Gemma #1; Ex-Con Duet #1)
  • If I Could
  • Trouble with the Fake Boyfriend (Rock Bottom, #3)
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
Kelsey Clayton is a USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary Romance novels. She lives in a small town in Delaware with her husband, two kids, and dog.

She is an avid reader of fall hard romance. She believes that books are the best escape you can find, and that if you feel a range of emotions while reading her stories - she succeeded. She loves writing and is only getting started on this life

News & Interviews

It's almost November, which can mean only one thing in the writing community: It's time to get ready for National Novel Writing...