Start by marking “New Year, New Boo” as Want to Read:
New Year, New Boo

New Year, New Boo

It's time for a new beginning.
A new year.
A new boo.

Six authors present paranormal romance/urban fantasy tales celebrating new beginnings.

Twenty-twenty-one.
Time for some fun!
Published January 21st 2021

To ask other readers questions about New Year, New Boo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Year, New Boo

Start your review of New Year, New Boo
Kristen Lewendon
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! There’s a little bit of everything in this book. My favorite part of this anthology, though, is that every story made me laugh at least a little. Blending the silliness with suspense in a paranormal setting, these authors are sure to be on my “must read” list going forward. I was already familiar with the work of a couple of them, but even those who are new to me are quickly gaining favored status. And now I want to read everything else they’ve ever written.
I received a complimentary
Tawdra Kandle
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance
Are we all ready to leave 2020 behind us?

Do we want more FUN in 2021?

If you answered yes, then make sure to add NEW YEAR NEW BOO to your TBR. This anthology is a light-hearted and fun collection of paranormal and urban fantasy stories celebrating new beginnings.

Molly
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal fantasy magic romance fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
Things go bump in the night- and sometimes that’s a good thing

This collection has wacky romance, terrifying twists and a bunch of authors’ works for you to choose from

Find your next new favorite author or visit a familiar favorite with a new story

Brittany Lawrence
Aug 24, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Are you ready to step into a New Year and leave 2020 behind?

This is the anthology for you! Follow a host of supernaturals heros and heroines in this collection of paranormal and urban fantasy stories celebrating new beginnings.
Elva Birch
Aug 21, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to be writing for this collection! I love my story, and it's very appropriate that it is the start of something completely new for me. I can't wait for you to read it! ...more
Sarah Kessler
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Something in the water - Elva Birch
Cute shifter romance about falling for the neighbor.
I like the idea of what could happen if something contaminated the water supply and it caused some of the people in town to change. I would love to read more of this story and find out what happens to the rest if the town, not just Julia and Francis. I feel like Elva did a good job introducing the characters and story, but it left me wanting more.

The half cocked vampire- Tina Glasneck
Vampire and dragon shift
Carrie
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Trying to start the new year with exposure to new authors? Look no further! I went into this book with very little experience with most of the authors contained and was pleasantly surprised with a new list of authors to try!

Overall, the collection has a general theme around starting over, transition, or just a zany new life. The pacing of the stories was something I could appreciate, too. The first story in the collection is more of a jumping off point for a larger series or set of stories - the
Keeley Owen
Jan 20, 2021 rated it liked it
I managed to finish three of the six stories - so far. Reading funks are such a pain! Lol.

New Promise - Julie Trettel
This was a story I’ve been waiting for & it didn’t disappoint, at all. Well, apart from the fact it was too darn short. *eyeroll* Julie has a gift with shifters and the way Tim struggled was a stroke of genius. Jess’ own struggle was hard, but I’m so happy it worked in the end.

Something in the Water - Elva Birch
This is a new author to me, so wasn’t sure what to expect.
I found i
Beverly
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Something in the water by Elva Birch
This was an intriguing shot story, and I enjoyed the two main characters. I hope the author has plans to expand the story into a novel. I need more info on how they go forward with this mass exposure, and what happens to the other victims. Ps: Don't drink the water!!!
Fated mates by Brittany Lawrence
This was a cute story about a witch and werewolf being mates and the way they met. I love fated mates. The twin flames idea was unique and intriguing. But evil lie
Kristen Brislin
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review is for New Promise by Julie Trettel
I really enjoy Julie Trettels books and have been following this world since the Westin pack series. Love seeing Jessie get her story. She is very stubborn and outspoken and knows what she wants. Tim is also stubborn as well but in a more logical sense so seeing them come together was really sweet and cute. I really enjoyed this book and will continue to follow along in this amazing world Julie created!
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
This anthology offers the reader paranormal romance/urban fantasy tales celebrating new beginnings from six authors. It gives us a fresh look at some supernatural stories with a new slant to open up the reader's imagination. The characters are strong and many are very likable. The story lines are original and intriguing. And having access to these stories in one compact anthology is a real bonus!

Get your copy and enjoy! The variety provides something special for everyone!
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
New Year, New Boo:(An Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Anthology celebrating New Beginnings) by Olivia Hardin is an amazingly fantastic PNR collection by four other authors to read. I loved reading this collection I was hooked from page one. I highly recommend this collection to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and paranormal romance.

Vinessa
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading about the intense feelings in this paranormal romantic collection. The trials, the emotional drama and the unexpected passion. The chemistry between the H's and h's is undeniable and unexpected. The  misunderstandings lead to a bit of  wasted time. Connecting with the characters may come easy in this collection

Erin Prescott
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Elva Birch's Something in the Water was great and kept with Birch's way of writing. This short story follows two next door neighbors who start experiencing weird symptoms along with some of the other in their neighborhood. Can they figure out whats going on and who's involved or will they be stuck with more questions then answers? ...more
Anita Fuhrmann
Shelves: reviewed
A very nice set of 6 novellas that were fun to read. I did like them all but the one by Tina Glasneck I was rather lost in because I had not read any of the other books in that particular series but it was still good, just confusing. This was a good set to while away some free time with.

Stephanie
Chelle
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I got this book for Julie trettels New promise book and she never disappoints.. it was amazing and i couldnt put it down. This book was soo freaking cute and i loved the story, the characters who weve met before in previous books and loved getting a little peek into some of the others we know and love.. i cant wait to see whats next in this crazy shifter world we all love :)
Barbara
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Anthology celebrating New Beginnings a well written set of stories by some very good Authors. the stories are A Half-Cocked Vampire by Tina Glasneck , New Promise, by Julie Trettel, Something in the Water by Elva Birch, Catnipped by Tamara Kendall and The Reaping of an Alchemist by Olivia Hardin. A set that is well worth reading.
Melissa
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
This anthology has six short paranormal romantic reads that are fun, well-written, with a little bit of everything, their own settings, and intriguing characters.

It's time for a new beginning.
A new year.
A new boo.

adina willis
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a 5 book, 5 author set of paranormal. The stories are extremely unique to the author. This anthology will introduce you to different authors. I have read books by 2 of the 5 authors before this. I was introduced to the other 5. Catnipped is an action packed read from the first page to the last.

Billie
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant read.
Wonderful well written plot and story line that had me engaged from the start.
Love the well fleshed out characters and found them believable.
Great suspense and action with wonderful world building.
Can't wait to read what the author brings out next.
Recommend reading.

I read a complimentary advance copy of the book; this is my voluntary and honest review.

Deb
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars
I thought this set was fun snd entertaining. I liked how the authors took a similar theme and gave their own unique interpretations to that theme. Interesting characters and a fast paced story made for much enjoyment.

Jeanne Richardson
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this boxset and I am voluntarily leaving a review.

I loved the characters.
M.W.
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this collection! I can't wait to read more by these authors! I'm super excited! I would definitely recommend it!

Marianne
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this whole anthology.. The stories are fun... have sweet romance and cute characters.. Loved it!

I voluntarily received an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Lydia
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loving this book, I was given as an ARC for an honest review. It is a fun read with some new to me authors. Can not wait to read more from these authors.
Debbie W.
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a arc and volunteer to review this book. What a wonderful read with fantastic stories and characters. Was very entertaining and ❤️. ❤️. 📚. 👍
Reader03
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Interesting mix of paranormal/urban fantasy stories about new beginnings, all with action, plot and romance aplenty. I received a copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Dawn Milligan
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wowowowow I enjoyed his bundle! Some great storys a few I hope they add more books and make em a series! Amazing group of authors!!
Resa
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: westin
A wonderful collection of the paranormal full of love and romance as well as discovery.

• Collision Course (Westin Force #3)
  • Rising Storm (Westin Force #2)
  • Shadow Mate (Wolf Moon Academy, #1)
  • Blood Legacy (Wolf Moon Academy, #2)
  • Rising Fate (Wolf Moon Academy, #3)
  • Neve (Silver Skates, #3)
  • Wynter (Silver Skates, #1)
  • Broken Shadows (Shadows Landing #5)
  • Forever Bold (Forever Bluegrass #15)
  • Shifter Wars (Werewolf Dens #1)
  • 3 Reasons to Not Kiss a Warlock
  • Alien Gladiator's Mate (Star Gladiators, #4)
  • PATH OF TREASURES
  • Wolf Roulette (Werewolf Dens, #3)
  • Ember (Silver Skates #2)
  • Moon Claimed (Werewolf Dens, #2)
  • When a Liger Mates (A Lion's Pride #10)
  • Loving York (Warwick Dragons, #2)
Tawdra Kandle writes romance, in just about all its forms. She loves unlikely pairings, strong women, sexy guys, hot love scenes and just enough conflict to make it interesting. Her books include new adult and adult contemporary romance; under the pen name Tamara Kendall, she writes paranormal romance, and under the pen name Tessa Kent, she writes erotic romance. Tawdra lives in central Florida wi ...more